Dominate Me

Story Info
You make her submit and beg.
1k words
3.92
83.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an evening out and much playful teasing. We head up for bed, each taking a turn, we strip away the others clothes one slow piece at a time. Savoring the feel of your skin against mine as you hold me close, I reach up and kiss you. The passion in our kiss becoming intense when suddenly you throw me against the bed and me pin me to it with the sheer size and strength of your body. Your hands are holding my hands down, one on each side of me, your legs between mine pressing them open. Except for the outer side of your legs and hands you have yet to touch me.

After all the teasing and flirting during the course of the night you know this is driving me nuts!

I want to feel you. I want you to touch me. My skin is craving your touch and attention. I look into your eyes, I can see the look in your eyes is of determination, lust and an animalistic hunger. I can't bear to look at you, otherwise I'll lose complete control. Knowing this you whisper to me, demanding that I look and listen to you. You tell me that unless I beg you, you will not give me what I desire most...

And yet, as your body is poised above me, your cock is teasing me. Just gliding over my skin, barely touching me. Your cockhead leaving a trail of precum across my body as you continue to tease me. Caressing my inner thighs and then rounding up my hips to my stomach. It's almost all I can do as I try to twist and turn, trying to press your cock where I want it. (I thinking to myself, I don't want to give in and beg you.)

Your grip becomes stronger preventing me to move any further. Again you demand I look you in the eyes to see your desire and evil intentions! Your breath, as each word passes through your lips is like fire on my skin... sending waves of shock all the way to my pussy. Slowly I licking my lips, watching you as you see me doing this, trying not to lose your own self control.
Still teasing me, each movement of your cock is eliciting a moan from me, I'm unable to stop them. My body is not my own. At the moment, you seem to be taking away all my self-control.

You take pity on me and descend your mouth to one of my breasts. At first just blowing air onto it. Seeing it harden, you decide to tease it further by licking it, gingerly gripping my nipple between your teeth and lips, your nibble is like sweet torture! As if that's not enough you run your tongue flatly against it making it wet only to blow on it again! The sensations pulsing through my body are too much for me!

I begin to crack…

Ok, that's IT! I can't take anymore! With my eyes, I look straight into yours and plead with you... You shake your head and say, 'Sandra, I want to hear you beg me... Tell me that you want me to fuck you hard’.

Amidst the escape of another moan, I say to you, 'Chris, please take me now. I need you inside me. Take my body and make it yours. Brand me with your cum.'

Still... you hold back, you haven't heard what you want to hear.

Pleading with you, I ask you to lower yourself to me so that I may whisper in your ear. At first you hesitate, knowing I'm up to something, but you do it anyway. Sneaky thing that I am, I snake out my tongue and drag it along your ear and neck. Knowing this to be your weakness, I Kissing your neck softly, alternately licking and sucking gently, hoping this will undo you a bit, enough to make you relinquish some of your control.

I hear a ragged moan come from your lips but you still stick to your guns as you continue with mission at hand.

Unable to hold back anymore, I do it and whisper in your ear the words you've been dying to hear...

'Chris, I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked before. I want you to pour yourself into me... deeply.'

With these words finally uttered, you ever so slowly take me. Filling me up with your thick cock. Each movement is causing me to moan a little deeper... a little longer.

Catching my breath, you finally begin sliding yourself inside of me. Feeling my wetness, reveling in it. Releasing my hands, I am finally able to touch your body. Letting them roam around of their own accord. I need to kiss you, taste you. Laying soft kisses on your lips, down your neck and onto your shoulders. I let my hands feel your muscled back, then around the front to your chest and then running lower still to your buttocks. Allowing them to remain there I press my fingers into your buttocks moving you deeper into me, holding you there.

Baby, with your mouth you're kissing me finally, blazing a fiery trail all over me. Your lips burning themselves onto mine. There's a hunger to your kiss, it's driving me mad with desire. Your tongue seeking entrance, mmm, our tongues dancing, seeking, tasting.

At this point you’re almost out of your mind with the need to release yourself. Your pace becoming faster and faster as you feeling me squeeze your cock inside me with each stroke, you know I'm just about there myself...

Your eyes looking deeply into mine, you slowly slide yourself out almost completely one last time as suddenly you dive yourself back in with one swift move! Holding me tightly to you, we both cum. Each of us feels the different sensations running through our bodies. Our worlds colliding together.

Tenderly we hold each other, you still inside me, until we can both breath normally.

We kiss a bit... looking deeply into each others eyes. Nothing to say, nothing to hide as we drift off to sleep in each others arms.