Dominate Me

Story Info
BDSM games between lovers.
1.9k words
4.45
22.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, feeling helpless, subdued, completely dominated. My wrists ached from the tightness in the rope. My arms were sore from supporting my body weight and hanging for -- how long have I been hanging for? I've lost track of time. My senses overloaded with smells and sounds, every molecule of my body on high alert. Waiting. Anticipation is the most sensual part of seduction. He told me that the blindfold would heighten the experience, but I hadn't realized what I was agreeing to at the time. Sensory deprivation dramatically increased my level of arousal.

For weeks now I had been begging him to dominate me, to take complete control and force me into submission. In all our sexploration, power exchange was not something we had yet ventured to try and I was finally getting my wish.

The small hairs on the back of my neck stood at attention. I felt his presence behind me before he whispered in my ear. His body strong and his scent intoxicating. I was panting in anticipation of this game, my heart and stomach full of butterflies and my core temperature was rising.

He was so careful not to touch me while he whispered, "Look at you, all trussed up and ready for me. Mmmm, my greedy little bitch, waiting to get teased and slapped and fucked." His words made my skin tingle and my pussy clench. I needed this, I wanted nothing more than to fully submit to him in this moment.

I was so wet already, my juices flowing and the scent of my desire wafting in the air. He licked the back of my neck and my body jerked involuntarily. How was this possible, I already felt like I was going to explode. He stepped into my body then, and I could feel every muscle of his body pressed against mine. He traced the length of my arms with his fingertips while he kissed my neck. I started to shiver as his fingertips went from my wrists, down my forearms, to my under arms, and then to my ribs. All the while licking, kissing, and biting my neck, my ears, my shoulders. None of his movements were rushed or hurried in the slightest, it left me feeling nervous and excited all at once. Excited for what was to come, and nervous because I had no idea how long it would last. How long would he keep me like this? How long would he draw out his pleasure, using me to fulfill his every need and him satisfying my need to be dominated in return?

I felt the full strength of his hands as they found my breasts, cupping them gently at first and then kneading them a little harder. He rolled and pinched my nipples between his thumb and fingers, at the same time he bit down hard on the sensitive flesh between my neck and my shoulder.

The cry left my mouth before I could stop it, and immediately he left me. "I told you to keep your mouth shut didn't I? Didn't I warn you that if you didn't stay quiet I would punish you??" I whimpered, "Yes." He landed a hard slap on my right buttock. I could feel the sting of his hand print. "Yes, WHAT?" I responded on a sharp inhale, "Yes, Sir." I could hear him walking around the room, picking something up? Maybe putting something on another table?

I smelled the leather before I felt it, and then it was on my skin. He dragged the wide pad of leather down my body. Starting at my mouth, following down my neck, across each breast and circling each nipple. On the sides of my ribs and then down my stomach, finally along my mound before dipping it in between my legs and smearing my wetness around my bare pussy lips.

He brought the riding crop to my mouth then and commanded me, "Suck it. Taste yourself and lick it clean." My mouth was open in a second, and I was tasting the sweet and tangy combination of my arousal and the leather. I sucked and licked the end of the riding crop as if it were his erection. God, how I wanted to have his smooth skin in my mouth, feeling the crest of his cock, tasting his precum. He pulled the crop from my mouth and before I could complain he landed a swift slap on my right nipple. I responded immediately, my nipples puckering and my thighs trying to squeeze and put some pressure on that sensitive bundle of nerves. He hit me again, harder this time, on my left nipple. I bit down on my bottom lip to stifle a groan. He kissed me then, licking my lips first to let me know he wanted in...then dipping his tongue in my mouth, expertly stroking my tongue with his. I moaned into his mouth and he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back so he could deepen the kiss. My head was swimming and then he pulled away from me all too soon, leaving me breathless.

I could hear him moving around me again. My skin was prickling, waiting to feel his mouth on my skin again. *slap! slap!* Two hits right below my ass, at the crease of my thighs. *SLAP! SLAP!* Two more slaps on my lower back. My pussy was soaked, my body was begging for release. I could feel my orgasm building already. He moved to stand beside me, and I felt his hand on my ass, rubbing and and squeezing. He reached down between my legs and began rubbing my pussy, spreading my juices all around. From my entrance, up to my clit, and back to my tightest hole. He moved back to my clit and started circling it. Painfully slow circles. He continued to tease me for what felt like an eternity. Over and over again he brought me to the precipice of that glorious orgasmic cliff, only to pull me back from the edge. My body was covered in sweat, my hair slicked to the sides of my face and I was whimpering uncontrollably. Then he slid one finger inside me. I relished the feeling of having even just a small part of him inside me, but still he wouldn't grant me release.

He pumped his finger in and out of me, lazily, whispering to me the whole time. "You like that? Mmm, your pretty little cunt is dripping all over my hand. Tell me how bad you want to come." The tortuously slow push and pull of his finger inside me intensified when he added his index finger to my hole. I couldn't help but purr and moan and he started pumping me a little faster, making sure to hit my gspot on every stroke. The wet smacking sounds of my pussy greedily and hungrily sucking on his fingers were so erotic. I was flooded with sensation, being blind to my surroundings causing my other four senses to be on fire. "Please Sir, I need to come. Please let me come." I begged him to ease my sweet suffering.

He alternated between finger fucking me and teasing my clit. I don't know if minutes or hours passed. My pussy lips, swollen from all the blood rushing below my waist. My clit no longer hidden by its hood, hypersensitive to any graze of his fingertips. I began to struggle and pull against my restraints. The pain of the rope tightening and biting into my wrists was only adding to my pleasure. I was no longer holding my tongue -- I was moaning and sighing and pleading for release. He kept me on the edge -- bringing me so close to falling over and then bringing me down again, only to build me up all over again. I thought I might cry from the intensity.

Suddenly there was a shift in the energy of the room. He knelt in front of me and lifted my right leg onto his left shoulder and licked me from the bottom of my slit all the way to my clit. His fingers once again started pumping into me, harder now and faster. And then his mouth was on my clit. Tonguing, flicking, sucking. I threw my head back, my body lost in ecstasy. It was only a minute of him sucking my clit before my orgasm completely overwhelmed my body. I came hard. The room, the earth, everything fell away and all of a sudden I was blind and deaf to everything around me. All I could hear was my heart pounding and all I could feel were his expert strokes and licks on my pussy. My muscles clenched deliciously around his fingers, greedily wanting more of him to fill me.

He removed his mouth from my trembling sex and before I could protest he was pulling my hips back and entering me from behind. He was merciless. Pounding me from behind, his strokes measured and determined to bring us both to climax. I could feel his balls slapping my clit with every stroke and the sensation nearly drove me wild. I arched my back, pushing my ass back against him, trying to pull him deeper into me.

His breathing quickened and he pulled my head back, "I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk. You're mine. This cunt is mine and I'm going to fill it over and over again." I could only respond, "Yes Sir, this cunt is yours. Please fill me!" He growled at my response, my complete submission only spurring his drive to claim my body completely. I was so close to coming again but I longed to feel the sting of pain to push me over the edge. As if he could read my mind, he slapped and gripped my ass hard and said "Come now! Milk my dick with that tight little pussy!" On command, I lost all control. My entire body convulsed with the power of my orgasm and I screamed out for him. I felt his cock jerk inside me, filling me with jets of his hot seed. He came for a full minute, my muscles clenching and pulling the cum from him.

My body went slack as my knees gave out, and he caught me with his arm around my waist, holding me to him. He slowly pulled out of me and I heard a wet popping sound. I could feel his cum dripping out of me, soaking my inner thighs in a mixture of our warm fluids. He reached down and massaged my clit, bringing me down to earth again and then he pushed two fingers inside me and massaged his cum deep into me while he rubbed my body back into relaxation.

He came to stand in front of me and removed my blindfold. It took me a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the candle light in the room. I blinked to bring him into focus and I saw him standing there sucking one of his fingers clean, he told me how good we tasted together and then offered me his other finger. I licked and sucked it clean, relishing in the taste and sensation of our most intimate juices mixed together. Then he kissed me...and I knew it was my turn to make him submit...let the game begin.