Dominated By 2 Exotic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when that happened, time come to a screeching halt.

Her moist and sticky little blue nylon socked foot covered my face from chin to forehead and as my dick stretched and swelled in my pants and my lungs moaned involuntarily. She pressed her toes against my nose and held them there while I breathed in their cock-stiffening scent completely paralysed from the neck down. I wish I could tell you how much time passed in this moment but I honestly don't know. All I can say is that for one eternal moment I sat frozen in space and time with the toes of this goddess's foot pressed as close to me as they could possibly be as she rubbed it over very inch of my face like a master artist painting a canvas. The only parts of my body that were even capable of movement were my lungs that heaved and shuddered in a desperate attempt to take in as much of her smell as they could.

'So...there...is...2 things I want...to..say...' Said Maryse. I was so lost in smelling her divine foot that I didn't even hear a word she said. She then pulled both feet away from me and unsurprisingly I immediately came back to my senses.

'I said there...is..2 things I want...to say.'

'What...are they?' I said between laboured breaths.

'Number 1. Your...face smells...like my feet.' Right on the money. No argument from me there. 'And number 2. You...like this.'

'What makes you say that? I'm just trying to give you a great massage.' I said, not wanting to be bested again. She ran her slender fingers along the entire length of my rock hard cock through my trousers and lightly grazed my balls. The deep and guttural moan I gave out in response proved her point to perfection and she chuckled knowingly to herself.

'My case is rested.'

'Does...does that bother you?'

'No. It is cute. Usually guys go crazy for my ass but I've never had a guy get hard from smelling my feet.'

'Im sure you have.' I said. 'Loads of guys are into feet. I'm just the first one to be so open with you.'

'Maybe you are right. But I think this is good thing. I think it is great. It make me feel powerful to know that I can make man weak with my feet.'

'I'm not weak.' I said.

'Then why are you breathing so heavy?'

'I'm doing just fine.' I replied, feeling slightly self conscious.

'Oh...' She continued. 'Ohhhh... This is why Salima told me to have you give me foot massage! She knew you would enjoy it!'

'I can stop if you want.'

'No! No! This is amazing! I have never had anyone make my feet feel so nice. It is just interesting to know that you do this with Salima's feet. Do you smell her feet like you are smelling mine right now? Does she let you take take off her shoes after long day in office and rub her sweaty feet? Does she put you down on floor and rest her feet on your face when she watches TV?'

'Let's change the subject.'

'No. No I'm am enjoying this. I enjoy talking about your foot fetish.'

'Well I'd rather talk about what you're into.'

'You want to know what makes me wet?'

'Why not? Spill the beans?'

'Do something for me first.'

'What's that?'

'Use your teeth to peel my wet sock off my foot. Then I want you to put it in your mouth. Then I want you to keep it there and taste my sweaty foot on your tongue. When you do this I will tell you exactly what makes my pussy drip.'

Half of me wondered just who this woman thought she was and the other half, i.e. my dick, whispered a silent prayer to Jesus for having found her in my life. I did as she told, peeling her moist sock off with my teeth and putting it in my mouth without needing to be told twice. By now I'm sure I don't need to tell you that the taste was nothing short of incredible but I just wouldn't be paying the proper respect to her delicious feet if I didn't actually spell it out. Once that sock entered my mouth my taste buds were engulfed in a sensation that was nothing less than cum inducing and I enjoyed it far more than I was ever willing to admit to Maryse at the time. She then flipped around on the couch so that she was lying on her pert, firm breasts with her feet in my lap and after that, she made me turn to face her so that my legs were on the outside of hers and the toes of her two bare feet were now placed squarely on top of my balls. They poked and prodded all over my crotch, probing my testicles and rubbing all over the 8 inches of granite that was now begging to but set free from my pants.

Through my trousers, she trapped my left nut between the two big toes of her left foot and gave it a very long and protracted squeeze that felt so good it had me cursing with delirious pleasure. It was so right, so pure and such a perfect sensation. To feel her sweet little toes gripping my testicle was orgasmic and once again I moaned with deep excitement until her toes suddenly increased the pressure on my testicle. When that happened, the sweet bliss of sexual perfection brought on by her toes touching my nut was met with the emotional fear and physical agony of having it squeezed. Fear and agony which sent my arms and legs into mini convulsions and caused my my abdominals to seize up.

Once again Maryse giggled at my situation and once again I really didn't like her being so cocky but found myself doing nothing about it. She pulled down her yoga pants to give me a full view of her large, round and perfectly formed ass and when my eyes finally saw that thing in the flesh not only only were my abs seized and my limbs shaking but my heart also skipped several beats. It was amazing, no breathtaking to look at. A huge beautiful and tanned butt with two fleshy round mounds for cheeks that any man with sense would kill to lose his face or dick inside. All she had to hide her crack was a sexy little sweat ridden pink thong that in truth was more like a piece of string than actual underwear. It literally left nothing to the imagination and as she pulled her cheeks apart, I came face to face with an asshole that looked to be every bit as delicious as Salima's. I sat there marvelling at her butt in its entirety and watching the way the thin piece of string she called a thong rid so tightly along her crack. When she finally let go of her cheeks, they slapped back together and engulfed her thong completely leaving me to be for the first time in my life, insanely jealous of a single piece of fabric.

'Your ass is amazing.' I said.

'So I am told.' She replied, still keeping her feet clamped tightly to my groin. 'But if you like smelling girls' feet then I love to have a man lick my ass. Nothing make me more hot than standing against wall with guy on his knees underneath me with face buried deep in my asshole. I also love to give a lapdance. Not the boring dance at strip club where girl dances around you but real, proper, dirty, lap dance. I get excited when when I sit guys in chair and rub my ass all over their dick and balls. I love to know that they are gritting their teeth and trying hard not to bust a nut in their pants.'

'Why?' I asked, breathing deeply and slowly rubbing my cock through my trousers. She noticed what I was doing, smiled at me, shook her head, pulled my hand away and continued.'

'It makes me wet but I do not know why. Part of it is because having a thick hard dick rubbing against my crack makes my pussy moist but part of it is because I like the power. Guys only expect to cum because they have fucked you, or you have given them handjob or blowjob. When I tease their rock hard dicks with my big soft ass and they burst like a ripe melon it is so fucking naughty. And it sometimes make me cum too.'

'How many times have you made a man cum like that?' I asked, somehow managing to get the words out despite having her sock in my mouth.

'How long is piece of string? Cannot tell you but it has happened many times and I have lost count. But that is not what really gets me off.'

'What gets you off?'

'Rubbing my ass cheeks over a guys face and making him lick the hole. I want him to taste it, to probe it, to explore it, to penetrate it. I want him to worship it until my pussy squirts and my eyes are seeing stars.'

She turned around to face me, bit her lower lip and smiled as her feet relentlessly squirmed around in my groin.

'I really love to sit on your face. I do not know why. I guess I am just that kind of girl but I love to do it. I want to rub my asshole over your face until they both smell the same. I love to do that. I love the feeling, knowing that I'm so sexy that I can make your face stink like my asshole but you will still have the most intense orgasm.'

At this point, she pulled her cheeks open and twisted her thong to one side, giving me another glimpse of her soft asshole while rhythmically rubbing the ball of her right foot against the head of my tightly confined dick. She was really starting to get to me now. This encounter had now moved from a simple erotic turn-on to something else entirely and as her goddess foot and painted toes continually milked precum out the tip of my penis, my mental composure began to fall by the wayside.

'This is best way to make you cum. Hell, this is best way to make me cum too. With your nose buried deep in my asshole and I smother you with my massive cheeks. When you lick my pussy out from under me. When you cannot breathe. It is amazing how you have powerful orgasms when you are being deprived of oxygen. When you are able to see, smell and taste nothing but my spicy asshole and dripping wet pussy. When your cock stands to attention saluting me like sexual flagpole in the wind. I love to see that. I love to have you gasping for air under me while your cock is rock hard. I love to have your mind want one thing but your body want something completely different. It gives you away. It shows shows that no matter how much you complain there is nowhere on earth that you would rather be. I love to slowly grind my soft cheeks all over your face and use the sweat on your forehead as lube. I love to slide back and forth and back and forth very very slow. Just fast enough to excite, but too slow to satisfy completely. I want you to be frustrated. I want you to get more horny, more worked up and more desperate until you snap and grab your dick to beat it in frantic manner. But that is when I pull your hand away and refuse to give you what you really want because that is not the way you are going to cum. You are going to cum hands free, without even touching your cock. Making you cum like that is the biggest rush, just by riding my ass crack all over your face and suffocating you until you are terrified I might actually kill you. It is amazing how hard a cock will shoot when the mind believes it is having its last orgasm. You would never think that two little testicles could ever carry so much cum but it seems they can store at least half a litre of it.'

'So you think you're a bit dominant then?' I asked trying my hardest to appear cool, calm, casual and still in control of the situation. Trying to act like the sight of those bulbous butt cheeks swaying left and right less than 3 feet away from me wasn't driving me crazy. Trying to act like the sight of that sweaty little thong pulled just to the side of her asshole wasn't making my head feel faint as all the blood in my body made a continual beeline for my cock. Trying to act like the feeling of her soft feet kneading the head of my penis like a baker kneads dough wasn't going to cause me to have a massive orgasm before long if I didn't concentrate on keeping it together.

At that moment, Maryse planted her toes firmly on top of my balls through my trousers and then used her hands to press herself up into a crouch on my lap that looked almost like a downward dog yoga position. I had at least 3 quarters of her entire body weight placed squarely on my crotch as she slowly twisted from side to side on the spot and the very balls she was flattening shot a mass of precum into my boxer shorts.

I grunted like a stuck pig and placed my trembling fingers on her soft, bulbous behind.

'Ah I thought you'd like that.' She said, alternating between shifting her entire weight from one foot to the other as that huge, tanned and spectacular butt of hers now hovered less than 2 feet away from my quivering face.

'Tell me another story.' I gasped, wondering how long I could hold out before she added me to her list of sexual conquests.

'What do you think of my asshole?'

'Please tell me another story.'

'What do you think of my asshole?'

'What about it?'

'You like smelling feet, right? I imagine this means your cock loves it when you lick them too, but what about assholes? What about my asshole? This one, right here. The soft and tight little asshole that is only inch away from your nose. Does your cock like the way it smells as much as it likes my feet?'

'I honestly can't smell anything.' I said, lying through my teeth.

'Is that so?'

With that, she put her feet on either side of my waist, pulled her cheeks wide open and slowly backed her ass up until it engulfed my face completely, using her right hand to hold me by the back of the head and press my nose deeply into her tight butthole. I was completely drowning in her scent and it was so good that it made my mouth water. After about 5 seconds of bliss she pulled away and looked back at me from over her left shoulder.

'Oh my God.' I gasped.

'Yes. That is what I expected but if you liked the smell that, the taste will probably have you nutting the inside of your pants.'

Before I could even respond she took her left index finger, slowly slid it deep into her asshole, took it out and eased it gently into my mouth.

'Lick it.'

My eager tongue danced all over her finger, licking it from top to bottom as I savoured the taste. She teased me with it, using it to intertwine with my tongue and stroke my sweaty face.

'Now I'm going to tell you a story. Lie on your back.'

'I quickly did as I was told and lay in my back wondering what the hell was going to happen next. Maryse then took her thong off, put it in my mouth, saw that her sock had fallen out, stuffed it back in and then sat her fat ass down right on top of my face. I was smothered. Completely and utterly smothered by the gorgeous scent of her asshole and the feeling of those huge cheeks pressing down onto my face and loving every second of it.

'When I was 19 I had boyfriend and we date each other for very long time and were in love. He cheat on me with my friend and it make me feel miserable so I decide to leave him. He beg and beg and beg me to stay and say he will do anything to keep me. I tell him to sniff my ass. I don't know where it came from but I said it. I grab his head and push it between my cheeks and make him sniff but he actually like it. I expect him to hate it but he love it. He breathe deeply like he short of breath and start to moan loudly. Breathing just like you are now. Breathing like he has problem with his heart and lungs. When I pull away I look at his face and I see more lust in his eyes than I ever see before and his cock is making tent in his trousers. I start to feel confident. I start to feel sexy and I realise that I have him in my control. I decide to take revenge so I tell him to lie down on the floor and I crawl over his body, pressing my knee into his testicles and driving it into his hard cock. Then I sit on him. I cover his face with my butt and stop him from breathing. I rub my ass over his face until it stinks and I tell him to love it. I tell him to enjoy the smell. I tell him that this is all he is worth for cheating on me. He try to push me off but I press down hard and hold onto table so he can't move. I hold him in place and laugh at his hard cock. I laugh at how he pretend to want to get away from me but his hard cock tells the truth. I call him loser for getting turned on by the smell of my butt and press his nose deep into my asshole. After 15 minutes he try to masturbate so I pull his hands away and pin them down with my feet, the same feet I am now resting on your cock.

I pull his dick out of his pants and slap it, punch it and twist it. He begs me to let him go, he begs me to let him breathe but when he say that it make me more wetter and wetter. My pussy is dripping onto his neck as he panics under my ass thinking he is going to die. I keep him here for 2 hours and laugh at the precum that oozes from his hard cock as he fight to get air or jerk off. When I let him get air he beg me to let him fuck me. He beg like no man I had ever see beg before but I tell him no. I tell him that he will never again be able to fuck me or touch me with his dick. I tell him that all he is worth is to smell my butt and that is all he will ever get from me. And then I tell him "cheirar minha bunda." Smell my butt. "cheirar minha bunda e ejaculado." Smell my butt and cum. Cum only from smelling my butt, you fuck. Feel my ass on your face and make big mess over yourself. Cum like a piece of shit. Cum hard. Cum for the ass that other men will fuck but you will only ever masturbate to. He start to moan loud and I grind my ass back and forth on his face like I am dancing on it. I grab his balls and pull them away from his body and he cum like a geyser. He just keep coming and coming for a very long time. I was not virgin but I had never seen so much semen before. I thought maybe I had killed him but sadly he was still alive.'

She pulled away from my face and looked back at me with that beautiful face of hers while sliding her delicate fingers along the entire length of my cock. I looked back at her from a face that was wide eyed with dilated pupils, ridden with sweat and stinking of her divine ass crack.

'That was some story.' I gasped.

'Yes. I am not surprised that you enjoyed it.' She smiled seductively. Most guys love that story. Most girls also. But my boyfriend was a nerd and it is no fun to smother geeky guys. When a guy is a geek and you dominate him it means nothing because he is already pathetic. What is fun is to dominate a hot and sexy guy. A guy like you. A guy who can get and fuck other women. When I have a guy like that struggle to breathe and desperate to cum for me I feel so much more powerful and sexy.'

She took a moment to study my sweaty face from eyes to chin, her own face now a mixture of curiosity and amusement.

'You look like maybe this is enough for you. Are you ready to come already?'

'Not even slightly. We've only just begun.' I gasped.

Do you want me to stroke your cock?'

'Oh fuck yes.'

'What if I stroke it with my sweaty feet? Will you like that? Will that make you cum hard?'

'About half as hard as I can make you come.' I replied behind laboured breaths trying valiantly to maintain my power through bravado.

'What if I rub my feet all over your face and stroke your dick at the same time? Will your cock enjoy that? Will it like to know that your face smells like my feet and my ass?'

'Oh my fucking God do that. Please just do it.'

'No, I will not give you my feet now. I do not think that you have proved that you deserve to cum to them. But do not get me wrong. I like you and I think you are cool and sexy guy. I think we can have lots of fun in future but for that to happen I need to know that you are man enough to handle me.'

'I am man enough to handle y-.' Before I could ever finish the sentence she sat her heavenly behind right back down onto my sweaty face.

'You are confident and you believe in yourself. I like this. This is good sign and tells me that maybe you are a strong man. But there is big difference between claiming to have strength and showing strength.'

This was all too much for me. Despite everything I just said and despite her encouraging words she was quickly burning through my final reserves of willpower and my dick was soon going to erupt into a shower of orgasmic defeat. But that said, what she said about needing me to prove myself made me want to really show her what kind of man I was. I didn't want whatever was happening between us to end before it got started and I really didn't want her to lose respect for me. This woman was every bit the temptress that Salima was and I just had to have her. I had to experience that hard body of hers no matter what the cost. I ran my hands up and down her stunning form, over her hard abs, her large breasts and toned arms and shoulders in an effort to get to know this sultry vixen intimately. Before I could finish, she pinned my hands down the couch with surprising strength, lifted her ass up off my face, slapped it and sat back down on it.