Dominated By 2 Exotic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayb1234
Kayb1234
156 Followers

'This is not the time for you to touch me so pay attention to my words. I have challenge for you called 5 stages of hell that will take exactly 5 minutes. In this challenge I will tease and bully your balls and smother you with my butt at the same time. You must not cum before 5 minutes is up. If you cum before I say you can you have lost. Also, you must take what I am going to do to you like a man. You must not cry, you must not moan, you must not shake. If you can handle what I do to you without cumming early, if you can handle what I do to you without becoming a bitch boy then you will pass this test and we can have a lot of fun together. If you understand I want you to give a thumbs up with your left hand.'

I did as she was told and she reached into my trousers and started to trace light circles around my balls with her fingertips, lightly grazing the skin and sending shivers of excitement that made the muscles in my thighs flex and my toes curl. Then she traced circles around my groin, exploring the inside of my thighs and the area around my cock and balls. Her fingers were so light, so teasing, so sensual and skilful in their movements that my mouth was overcome with the urge to make noises that my brain didn't command. I was lost in a sea of erotic sensation as this beautiful and tanned Brazilian fitness model smothered me with her huge ass and teased my crotch like it was an art form.

'1 minute is finished. You have 4 minutes left.'

Hearing that brought me back to reality for a moment. If 1 minute had gone already then not only had time flew but I was 20% through the challenge. If she called it 5 stages of hell then she was truly exaggerating because It was nothing but plain sailing so far.

'Now I am going to abuse your balls. This may hurt you. Get ready.'

She took the thumb and index fingers of both hands and used them to squeeze the undersides of both of my balls; you know, the sensitive bit that connects to the tubes that link them to your body. She squeezed them with far more force than I was comfortable with, alternating between my left left and right nut like a sadistic temptress while every muscle in my body was tensed up in an effort to not grunt or moan.

'Relax. You can get through this. It is not going to kill you, remember that your cock is hard. Remember that your big friend friend loves this, even if your balls think they do not. Remember the kind of man that I need you to be.'

I was trying. I was trying with everything I had to man up and get through the situation but she just wouldn't stop squeezing that sensitive area at the bass of my nuts and I was locked between orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain. I tried thinking of any and everything to take my mind off what she was doing to me but no matter how far away my mind tried to travel in space and time, the sadistic torture she was inflicting on my balls kept bringing me right back to the present moment. I also couldn't deal with the fact that she hadn't yet touched my dick. Sure she'd poked and prodded it through my trousers but she hadn't to grabbed it properly flesh to flesh and it was incredibly frustrating. I just wanted her to stroke it, caress it, to physically touch it in some way but I guess that's exactlywhy she refused to do it. The poor thing was so fucking hard that it ached and every last one of those 8 inches of length existed only a tribute to her exotic beauty. Couldn't she just touch it?

'Minute 2 is finished. Now I am going to make a big test on your manhood. Make sure you do not cum early or scream this is going to be tough.'

She grabbed both balls between her thumbs and forefingers and squeezed and rubbed them in a manner that was as sensual as it was agonising. She kept on squeezing, rubbing and kneading them, continually increasing the pressure like she was committed to finding their breaking point and I was going crazy with fear and delight. I was like heaven and hell being trapped under her fat Brazilian ass and dirty asshole. It was like she was trying to forcefully milk the cum out of my balls and flatten them in the process and it was just too painful and arousing for me to handle. I didn't know if I wanted to scream the house down and run for my life or beg her not to stop until my cock burst right in my pants. Both seemed equally appealing.

Suddenly, involuntarily and against my better wishes I moaned and shuddered into her delicious ass. I hoped she wouldn't notice but she was too sharp for that.

'Oh no. Am I too much for you too handle? We are only on minute 3. If this is too much for you then maybe you will not pass the test?'

She sat up for a second giving me just enough time to take 2 massive gulps of air, pulled her cheeks open and sat back down, wedging my nose deep into her crack.

'Oh this feels like heaven. Your nose is such excellent fit for my asshole.'

Never for one second did she stop squeezing and rubbing my balls, her fingers choking the life and cum out of me like a boa constrictor. Despite the fact that I was in excruciating pain and despite the fact that I wanted to cum more than anything. Despite the fact that I was gasping for air and despite the fact that my dick was straining in my pants and begging to be touched, all I could think was how God damn sexy she was. Everything about this woman was geared to make a man lose control and she was wearing me out like an expert of dominant sexuality. Her beautiful face, her fit and athletic body, her enormous ass, her sweaty feet, her seductive voice and the callous disregard she had for the safety of my balls, all of it was going to turn me into a physical wreck and there was nothing that I could do about it.

'Minute 3 is finished. Now we will see what you are really made of.'

She alternated between twisting my balls around in tight circles, squeezing them harder than even before and trying to push them back into my body. I tried and tried to fight it. I tried to stay silent, I tried to keep it together and maintain my composure but I just wasn't strong enough and when the floodgates of sexual submission eventually burst open, I moaned and groaned deep into her pussy like a man possessed with 2 minutes left on the clock.

'No! No! Do not moan like a little bitch! Find a way to take it! Man up and handle it! Sniff my ass and think of my feet! Do you want my feet again? This is what you have to do! This is what you have to do to get my feet again!'

She began to glide her enormous ass back and forth across my face while her talented fingers sadistically terrorised my testicles, Every muscle in my body was clenched, pulsating and spasming in a desperate attempt to stop my cock from bursting and my lungs from screaming. My abs felt like they were made of steel and my legs were starting to burn. I needed to do something, anything to take my mind off the agony my balls were being subjected to so I grabbed her breasts with both hands, felt the heavy weight of them and squeezed tenderly. They were perfect, exquisite even and so unbelievably firm in my hands. I explored the contours of her rock hard abs and muscular thighs then all the way back to her fantastic breasts in complete awe of her body. It was a work of art and I'm not ashamed to say that I couldn't believe what I was holding in my hands. This was a woman who made a living from crafting her figure into a specimen of human potential and it showed. She was so firm, lean and muscular yet feminine, soft and curvaceous in all the right places. Her body was a work of art and I had to hold it, I had to touch it. I had to experience and pay respect the perfection that was smothering me. I had to throw myself into the beauty of this perfect figure in a desperate attempt to ignore the insane amount of pain it was causing me. I wanted more of her, more of Maryse. I didn't ever want this moment to end but it was so fucking painful that I just couldn't take it.

'I see what you are doing. You want to ignore the pain. You can touch me if you want but this means I will increase the pressure!'

When she made that last comment she wasn't joking around. She increased the intensity on my nuts even more than before, twisting and squeezing them until I was almost certain they'd break. I howled, cried and screamed underneath her, my body writhing in pain while my begs and pleas for mercy fell completely on deaf ears and my hands did everything they could to worship the flawless form of the fitness model who was trying her best to do permanent damage to me. This was the moment in which she did something that I'll never forget, the moment in which she took two fingers from each hand and used them to actually push my nuts right back into my body. I screamed like never before, my lips vibrating against her dripping wet pussy and taking in litres of her juices as I howled in agony.

'Oh no! You cannot handle my ass in your face! You cannot handle what I am doing to your balls! You are not man enough to handle me, you are going to cum soon! You are going to cum before 5 minutes!

'This is your last minute! Can you last?! I don't think you can last!'

'She painfully dug my balls out of my body and started tugging on them with hard alternating pulls like she was either trying to jerk me off with them or pull them clean off my pelvis. I could feel the cords that connect then to my groin stretching with each pull and as painful as it was it really made me want to cum hard. I was screaming in pain like the torture victim I was, my mouth wide open and taking in enough of her wet pussy juices to almost make me choke and panicking at the same time. Panicking because I was worried I might drown in her pussy juices. Panicking because I didn't know if my balls would ever work again after she was finished with me and more importantly I was panicking because I was scared I might fail the test.

I craved more of Maryse! I craved more of her feet and I craved her ass even though it was currently pinning my face onto the couch! I didn't want what had started to end and I needed to make it to 5 minutes without cumming! I'd already screamed and twitched so I couldn't win any points there but maybe, just maybe if I didn't cum I could still pass the test!

The pain was so intense that all I could do to ground myself was rub my hands over her sweaty six pack and amazing breasts! Just explore and worship the body of this goddess and breathe in deeply the scent of her asshole! Just focus on her body! The beauty of it! The form of it! The weight of it! The body that had been forged by years of crunches, sprints, squats and deadlifts! I had to experience that body! I had to worship it but the more I worshipped her, the more she attacked my balls, twisting, squeezing and pulling them harder and harder laughing innocently at my howls of delirious ecstasy and sweet misery!

'You want to cum, don't you?! You want to cum, don't you?! You want to cum because my ass tastes so good, don't you?! You want to cum because you love the smell of my feet don't you?! Yes! You wan't to cum! You cannot handle me, I am too much for you and now you are going to cum!'

She was right! Absolutely correct! I wanted to cum more than anything! Partly to end the pain but mainly because everything about her made me want to blow my load into the heavens! How skilfully she manipulated my balls, how sensually and smoothly she grinded her gorgeous butt against my face, the smell of her asshole, the taste of her juices, her voice, it was all too much for me! But I refused to give up! I couldn't let myself cum! I had to find a way to get through the entire 5 minutes! I had to do it!

'30 seconds left! Look at you screaming! Look at you shaking! You said you are a man but you are no man! You cannot handle this! Look at you! Your cock wants this! Your cock is leaking! I don't even touch your cock and it is leaking!'

And that was the moment when I felt myself going past the point of no return! The moment when my teased and abused balls finally gave up and released a monumental and paralysing climax that rocked every cell in my body! I was right in the middle of an epic orgasm and any moment now semen was going to spurt out of my neglected cock and soak the inside of my pants! I tried to grab and squeeze it to stop the ejaculation but she pulled my hand away so I tensed every muscle in my body in a desperate attempt to cut off the flow of semen and stop the inevitable!

My teeth gritted, my abs clenched, my arms and legs went stiff and even my lungs stopped breathing as I summoned every ounce of willpower I had to internalise this monumental orgasm and not spray semen into my boxer shorts! I couldn't let this bitch make me cum in my own pants! I just couldn't! I had to hold on!

'Cum for me! Cum for me! Cum for my asshole! Cum because you love my feet!'

'NGGGGGHHHHH!!'

'Cum for me!'

My heart pounded erratically in my chest, my head felt faint and every muscle in my body ached and burned! Every cell in my body was screaming for me to let go and accept the orgasm of defeat but I ignored their pleas and kept fighting! I didn't know if I was going to come out of this alive but I had to give it everything I had!

'Cum for me!'

'NGGHHHHH!!'

'CUM FOR ME!'

'HUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!'

'Oh my God, what the hell are you two doing?'

Maryse pulled her ass away from my sweat and pussy juice drenched face and sat down on the couch while my entire body jerked and shuddered like an active vibrator. Moments later I saw the face of Salima looking down at me with an amused expression.

'Just fooling around.' Maryse replied smiling.

'Fooling around? He looks like he's having a seizure. What the hell did you do to him?'

'We are playing 5 stages of hell. He is in stage number 5. He is trying not to cum because he is embarrassed for screaming and moaning like a little bitch. He thinks that if he can survive without cumming I might let him enjoy my feet again but he knows that if he cannot then I will not.'

'Maryse, what a horrible thing to do to the poor man.' Salima replied as she pulled a chair up next to me. She then raised her high heeled feet to my face, used my forehead to pull them out of her shoes and then rubbed her warm soles and toes against my nose. As I took in the familiar but incredible scent of Salima's slightly damp stockinged feet into my body, the urge to cum was so intense it had me involuntarily thrusting my hips into the thin air.

'Listen. Maryse may have been mean to you but I won't be. I'm not going to deny you of my feet, I'm not going to abuse your swollen balls and I'm not going to tell you that you can't stop cumming because I know that you can.'

The sight of her beautiful little feet in those sheer black stockings was sultry! The light dampness of her toes was heavenly and her scent was unbelievable! Salima smiled at me knowingly as my rigid body continued its effort to internalise the orgasm that had me now seeing thousands of stars in my vision.

'I've been walking around in my heels all day so my feet are certainly moist and carrying that most inviting smell that we both know you love so much. Enjoy the smell of my feet. You've earned it. Smell my feet and prove to her that you're not going to...cum.'

She moved her hand to my aching balls and tenderly caressed them. I couldn't last much longer, I knew couldn't last much longer! All I could think was How much time has passed?! How much time do I have left?!

'Maryse has been very unkind to your poor balls but I'm not Maryse. I'm not going to squeeze and twist them. I'm just going to stroke and caress them. Do you think that if I run my fingers over your swollen balls and just toy and play with them in their sacks that this will help you to not...cum?'

'GUH...GUH...GUH..GUH!'

'Yes, I know that I'm your Goddess but this isn't about me, it's about you. Maryse has put you through hell and my sweaty little nylon clad feet are your prize. Breathe in their smell and enjoy the feeling of having your aching nuts tugged back to full health while you show us what a big man you are by refusing to...cum.

'GUH...GUH...GUH..GUH!'

Maryse joined in the effort, meaning I now had no less than 4 hands lightly toying, fondling and rolling my testicles around their sacks! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak and I barely knew who I was! My body was a mess! Rigid and quivering like cerebral palsy with every vein filled to bursting point and my face a deep shade of purple! And then in perfect unison, Salima and Maryse each pulled on one of my nuts out to the side very very hard as Salima firmly pressed her lovely feet into my quivering lips. I bucked, twisted, fucked thin air with my hips, grunted and finally groaned like a fatally wounded animal as the thousands of stars in my vision continually multiplied until all I could see was an endless sea of white.

I lost consciousness without knowing whether or not I actually managed to stop myself from coming and the last thing I heard was 'Oops.' come from Salima's insincere but beautiful lips as her sexy feet encased in sheer stockings continued to massage my face.

I have no idea of how long I was out. All I know is that when I finally came to I was sat on a bed with Maryse and Salima in front of me crouched on all fours like pouncing tigers. Salima wore nothing but the same thigh length pair of black sheer stockings as before with a lacy black bra and the tiniest thong that money could buy. Maryse however, was as naked as the day God made her except for the sweaty blue nylon ankle socks which she had seemingly put back on her feet. They looked so hot together on that bed. A sinfully sexual blend of tanned and brown skin, black and golden blonde hair and perfectly formed female bodies that were simply destined to extract hot cum from swollen cocks. I looked around tentatively and realised that my wrists were handcuffed and my ankles were restrained with several pairs of stockings.

'What's going on?' I asked.

'Oh he's awake.' Salima said. 'I guess you won the bet. I thought he'd have come to sooner than this.'

'Maryse crawled over to Salima and pressed her body against hers. The sight of their supple breasts wedged so tightly against each other was something I don't think I'll ever forget.

'We were very hard on him.' Maryse replied. 'We almost killed him.'

Salima ran her tongue along Maryse's neck while Maryse slid 2 fingers into Salima's pussy and started to slowly finger fuck her. Salima's back arched in unison with Maryse's fingers as her breathing deepened and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

'Ok guys, this is all very sexy but you need to let me out. Let me out so I can join the fun. '

'Oh... look, his cock's getting hard again. I think he...likes it when you fuck...me with your...fingers. He likes in when you...please..me.'

Has he ever pleased you?' asked Maryse.

'Not really...but he's...tried.'

Salima took 2 fingers, snaked them around Maryse's back and pushed them deep into her asshole. Maryse shook from head to toe with the sensation and purred seductively. They sat on the bed with their breasts wedged against each other slowly fucking one another with their fingers and staring into each other's eyes like they were both the most erotic thing they'd ever seen. It was like I didn't even exist and as hot as they looked together I didn't like it. I wanted out of those restraints so I could join in and I wanted them to fucking acknowledge me and stop acting like I wasn't important enough to even look at.

'Guys, come on, let me go now.'

'He say he...want us to...let him...go,'

'He's...lying. Look at how...hard his...dick is. This is exactly...where he wants to be...Maryse.'

'Look, this isn't funny, alright? Let me go.'

'He really is loser...is he not?'

'Sadly...It's a shame because he's...kinda hot and has a...big...thick...strong...cock. You'd expect him to be more of a...man.'

Kayb1234
Kayb1234
156 Followers