Dominated By 2 Exotic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayb1234
Kayb1234
156 Followers

'Stop acting like I'm not there and fucking answer me.'

'We need...to make him...quiet.'

'I know what to do.' Gasped Salima. She then pushed Maryse down onto the bed and lay down next to her with her sexy little stocking clad asian feet planted squarely in my lap.

'Put your feet...on his dick. He'll probably...bitch and whine for a while but it won't...be long before his eyes start to...glaze over.'

Maryse did as Salima said and the two of them lay on the bed kissing each other passionately with wet tongues and caressing their breasts while their four feet grinded into my hard cock and broken balls. Now having 2 feet rub my dick would have been tough enough to handle but 4 at the same time was something else entirely. The toes and balls of their feet caressed, kicked, poked and stroked along the shaft of my cock then pinned it down against my thigh. I coughed involuntarily and all they did was giggle without even looking away from each other. I was starting to get really angry.

'I'm not joking around, alright?!' I shouted; my arms and legs now thrashing against their restraints in a futile effort to get free. 'Let me go! I've fucking had enough of this! Let me fucking go!'

Maryse pulled her finger out of Salima's dripping wet pussy, held it in front of their faces and licked it. Salima pulled her finger out of Maryse's ass crack and licked even more passionately. Within seconds they erupted in an explosion of sexual energy, their tongues dancing, twisting and snaking around their fingers while their feet treated my trapped penis like a stress relief object.

'He feels...emasculated.' Salima panted. He...knows that we...don't respect him and he...he doesn't like it!'

'He...he is embarrassed! He...wants to fuck...us but he will not let him!'

'This is all...he gets.' panted Salima as she grinded her right knee against Maryse's moist clit and used her left foot to pin my cock against my stomach. What the fuck was wrong with them?! Why wouldn't they let me go?! Who the hell did they think they were?!

'Fucking let me go!' I screamed; wriggling on the spot causing my hard dick to burst free and sway from left to right in the bedroom air. For the briefest moment I saw a flash of anger tear across the feature's of Salima's beautiful face but that was before she grabbed my left testicle between the 2 big toes of her right foot and pulled on it while still using her left foot to press my dick against my abs.

'Heres how you...you make him shut...up...' She panted. 'Grab his balls between your toes and pull them away from his body.'

They each now had a different testicle clenched between their toes and were squeezing and pulling on them relentlessly while pressing my dick into my clenched abs under the arches of their opposite feet. My abused balls felt like they were turning to mush and my cock couldn't handle the sensation of being stepped on by the feet of 2 women at once. I grit my teeth and grunted loudly at the pain and once again the 2 sluts that were assaulting me laughed at my predicament.

'I thought you say...this...this make him...quiet.'

'Maybe...maybe he needs to cum...again. Maybe that will do it.'

'He...no...deserve to cum..he not make it past challenge.'

'Trust me...his life...is ruined...this is the least we can do.'

'Salima, Maryse! I'm not joking! Fuck! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! Stop! OK?! Whatever point you're trying to make has been made, just fucking stop!'

Maryse casually squirted some Johnsons baby oil onto my groin without even looking in my direction before going back to kissing Salima. The oil caused their feet to slip and slide over my crotch in the most heavenly way you can imagine but the oil made it harder for their toes to grip my nut sack meaning that they had to squeeze and stretch my defeated balls even harder than before just to get a proper grip on them. The dichotomy of what they were doing to me was incredible. Their oiled feet were sensually gliding over my cock like it was the most precious thing in the world but their oiled toes were gripping, twisting and pulling on my balls like they were their worst enemies. I was so confused. I didn't know what was happening or why they were doing it and I had no idea why they wouldn't look at or even talk to me. All I knew was that I had 4 of the softest and most perfectly formed feet to be found anywhere in the world mounting a direct sexual assault on my bloated cock while their owners kissed, licked, sucked, and finger fucked each other right in front of me and I was starting to get horny, really fucking horny. As my eyes took in the sight before me, a sight I realised was one of true mind blowing fantasy, I ground my dick into the oiled feet that were caressing it, causing their toes to stretch my balls more and more with each thrust. The feeling was exquisite and I became overcome with red hot lust.

'Oh my God! Oh my God!'

'See, he's so full of shit. A minute...ago he said he wanted...wanted us to let him go but now look at him.'

'Why you say his...his life is ruined!?'

'I made him my bitch...at a business dinner and he ended up...being caught on the floor in the disabled toilet with...cum all over his face.'

'What...what a loser!'

'He's gonna...be sacked. They..just haven't..told him yet.'

That comment hit me like a bolt of lightening that temporarily pierced the fog of sexual arousal that clouded my mind and made my eyes widen with fear. I was going to be sacked. Thanks to what Salima did to me at dinner I was going to lose my job. That piece of news felt like a knockout blow to my ego and I wanted to scream at her. I wanted to call her every disgusting name under the sun but I just couldn't. Not while they were using their oiled feet to press and stretch my balls in alternating movements. Not while those movements in conjunction with what they were doing to my penis as well as how intensely they were ravishing each other were about to send me well over the edge of the cliff of heart stopping orgasm. Not when I was terrified of what they might do to my poor balls in retaliation if I did start to insult one of them. I simply couldn't do anything. There wasn't anything I could do but thrust my hips to move my dick against those wonderfully oiled feet.

'He'll never get another job. He'll have to collect...benefits...for the rest of his life. He'll never fuck...another woman again let alone...2 as hot as us...You can call this his swan song.' Said Salima,

'Oh my God. oh my God.'

'Is that all he can say?' Laughed Maryse.

'Sadly...yes. This is how inarticulate losers...respond to being...milked by the sexiest feet they've ever seen. We're milking him with our toes like a...cow and he loves it. He can't handle it. He can't handle us...and we own...him.'

'Oh fuck. Oh fuck!'

'I think if he is now...being jobless...loser then we...should make him...cum.'

'Then let's milk him...even harder. Pull...pull and squeeze on his balls...and massage the...cum out of them until...they burst like a...balloon filled with water.'

'Jesus...Jesus fucking Christ! Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ!'

'I think he wants to cum.'

'Yes, yes, yes I fucking want to cum! Please please just let me cum!'

'He wish...he can be with us. He wish he can fuck...us. He wants to stick his hard...cock inside us.'

'He wants to...fuck me in the pussy and...you in the ass.'

'My ass make...him lose control, he almost cum...like river from...smelling my ass.'

'Oh my god! Oh my god, I'm close! Please don't stop!'

'Almost? My ass has...already made him...nut all over himself and you saw what I...did to him just by making him...smell my feet!'

'Oh fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck yes, please, please don't stop!'

'I can make...him cum any time I want! I was toying...with him! And your feet only made him cum because my...feet destroy...him already and I helped you!'

'OHHHH...OOOOOHHHH!!'

'You're not...sexier than me, Maryse! I own this little foot...boy! Not...not you!'

'FUUUUUUUCKKKKK!'

This was it. I was gonna cum and cum hard. Gonna shoot ream after ream of ropey cum into the atmosphere as tribute for the sexual dominance of these two gorgeous sluts. But before I could do just that, Maryse pulled both her and Salima's feet away, stepped over to me, pulled my chin up, spread her cheeks, sat her bulbous ass right on top of my nose and and wrapped her blue nylon socked feet around my cock.

'I am going to make him cum. I am going to make him cum! My asshole makes him worship me! Not yours! Lick my ass, bitch. Lick my asshole and tell me how it tastes!'

'GUH...GUH...GUH!!'

'Stop this GUH GUH GUH! And tell me how my ass tastes!'

'I LOVE IT! I LOVE TASTING YOUR ASS!'

'My butt will make you cum! You will cum with my Brazilian butt in your face! you will cum with my feet stepping on your dick!'

'OH GODDDD...'

'Maryse is the name of the woman who is doing this to him!'

'YES! MARYSE!'

'Maryse is the name of the woman who he will cum for!'

'MARYSE!'

'Maryse the name of the sexiest bitch in this room!'

Before I could answer. Salima marched over to Maryse, threw her off my face, pulled her thong to one side, impaled my nose with her round Indian butthole and started violently jerking my cock from top to bottom with well oiled hands. Maryse then got up and threw her off and before I knew it they were wrestling all around the bed, their 2 perfect sweaty bodies twisting and writhing all over each other as they fought for control of my face. They slammed against me in the middle of their struggle and I felt the cheeks of Maryse's massive ass wedge tightly against my twitching dick. She felt it too and started to rub it along the length and width while Salima's nylon feet used my balls as leverage as she tried to yank her off me.

I could feel Salima's feet fighting with Maryse's ass for control of my groin and the sensation made me hyperventilate like an athsmatic. With one final almighty pull Salima's soft feet crushed my balls against my pubic bone as she pulled Maryse off my dick and right on top of her. This pushed me past the point of no return and had me squirting cum all over the bed, myself, Salima and Maryse while Salima stuck a finger deep in Maryse's ass and fucked her with it and Maryse rubbed her knee against Salima's wet pussy.

I lay there moaning, groaning and squirting for at least 30 seconds but they were so busy angrily fucking each other that neither of them noticed that not only had I came but they were both covered in the evidence of it. Before I could even begin to think about recovering, Salima ran over to me and stuck the same finger that was fucking Maryse's asshole deep into my mouth and told me to lick it clean. Once I did she tilted my head backwards, climbed onto my face and choked my still bulging dick with her sweaty stockinged feet. She didn't even pull her thong to one side, she just left it where it was so my nose wedged the fabric deep into her asshole.

'I control his cock, Maryse! I control it! I made him burst just by rubbing my feet on his dick while he was driving, I made him cum just by smothering him with my ass, and my feet made him lose his job!! Watch and learn!'

She pumped her feet up and down in rhythmical but rapid strokes from the bulging head right down to the base. My cock was so sore from having just ejaculated that the pain was untenable so I cried and screamed under her magnificent ass.

'Why the fuck is he screaming?!'

'He had orgasm. Look! Oh my God! There is cum everywhere! I make him cum!'

'No you didn't!'

'I make him cum! He cum everywhere!'

'Well I'm gonna make him cum harder than you! He's gonna cum for my feet! He's gonna cum for my sweaty little Indian feet!'

Salima kept her feet tightly wedged around my dick as she jerked it off violently causing my foreskin to completely peel back and the now purple head to be exposed to the atmosphere. Every time she slammed downwards her heels would drive into my pelvis and reverberate through my balls and I twisted and turned in my shackles so much that I took a layer of skin off my wrists. I begged her to stop but she just carried on pounding my dick milking it like was her life's mission.

'ARGGHHHH!! ARGHHHH!! STOP!'

'I ain't stoping anything until I see his dick squirt even more cum than before. I'm gonna beat you Maryse, I'm gonna make him cum like a volcano!'

'You won't do it! I am better than you!'

'As Salima's stockinged feet continued their relentless assault on my swollen dick, she increased the tempo thrusting them down faster and faster. The foot pussy she created for me was tighter than any vagina I'd ever fucked and it wasn't long before the agonising pain of post orgasmic torture was joined by the true erotic delight that comes with having a gorgeous Indian slut suffocate you with her thong clad asshole and use her feet to fuck your cock into oblivion. I could feel the meat of her ass cheeks pressed into my face and her wonderful thighs and calves draped over my chest and abs and wanted nothing more than to touch them, to squeeze her breasts, to run my hands over the body of the woman that was destroying me but all I could do was twist my hands in my shackles and thrust my dick into the tight little arch her sweaty feet had created.

'OHHHHH OHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKK!'

'He's gonna cum for my sweaty feet! He's gonna cum for my sweaty little Indian feet!'

'MMMMMMMMGGGHHHH!! MMMMGGGGGHHHH!'

'He doesn't need to breathe! He doesn't need to fucking breathe!'

'GUH...GUH...GUH...GUH!'

'I'm his goddess! I'm his fucking goddess! I control his cock! I CONTROL HIS FUCKING COCK!'

I felt my balls tighten as spasms wracked my entire body and I heaved and grunted for air under Salima's exceptional behind. There was no doubt about it now, I was going cum and cum with the force of several pump action shotguns and to make matters worse, Maryse's fingers and thumbs grabbed my balls and once again started rolling them incessantly. I screamed from the pit of my stomach and unsurprisingly all it did was make her laugh.

'Stop it, Maryse! It's not your turn! It's not your turn! I'm making him cum!'

'To feel Salima's feet do battle with Maryse's hands for ownership of my penis pushed my brain deep into the realm of hopeless sexual defeat and once again I lost all physical control. I grunted and groaned as my dick frantically pumped against the hands and feet that assaulted it feeling my nuts being painfully stretched, pulled and emptied with each thrust until they squirted their seed. Seeing as I was completely smothered by the sweet brown ass of an Indian bitch, I couldn't see how much I came but I didn't need to see a thing to know that I'd cum with a thunderstorm of violent bursts that had shot an entire ocean of semen into the bedroom.

When Salima finally peeled herself off my face, I looked around the room and saw cum literally everywhere. All over her feet, Maryse's hands, the sheets, their faces, their bodies, even my dick and body. It was everywhere. I couldn't even begin to believe how much was there. What's more, my entire body was wracked with pain, my wrists had lost several layers of skin from rubbing against my handcuffs and my lungs felt like they were barely taking in enough oxygen to keep me conscious. Loosely put, I was a complete mess.

'Maryse, you need to stop doing that!' Said Salima, her face now dripping with the wasted potential of millions of my unborn children.

'Why?! You are only upset because you know you need help to make him cum.'

'I don't need your fucking help! He'd have cum even harder if you stayed out of it!'

'You wish.' Said Maryse with a cocky smirk and a raised eyebrow.

'I made him cum just from smelling my foot! You saw me do that to him!'

'You needed help and so I help you! And my feet are more sexy than yours!'

Maryse scooted up close to me and shoved both of her high arched feet into my face.

'See?! Look how sexy my feet are on his face!'

Salima joined in, pressing her sweaty, stockinged and cum soaked feet into my face with all the force she could muster before grabbing my still hard cock and jerking it even faster than she had when she was smothering me. The problem with this was that my poor dick had now shot its load in epic fashion 3 times in short succession and was now both red raw and tender as can be. All it needed now was to be left alone and given a week to recover from its ordeal and the slightest touch on it would have been agonising enough to make my eyes tear. But of course a woman like Salima wasn't content with giving me the slightest touch but violent thrashing jerks that made any pain the slightest touch would have created seem like Disneyland. I bucked and rocked against my shackles with genuine tears streaming down my eyes and screaming like a stuck pig in painful terror as her slender fingers gripped my traitorously stiff shaft and murdered it with sadistic thrusts. As usual both the bitch Salima and her fitness model bitch friend were completely indifferent to my suffering.

'GUYS STOP! STOP!! FOR FUCK'S SAKE PLEASE STOP!'

'THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE, MARYSE! THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT! TAKE NOTES!'

'ARRGH...ARGHHHH! ARGHHHHHHH!! PLEASE!!'

'You are just hurting him! He is not horny! He is crying!'

'THE COCK NEVER LIES! AS LONG AS IT'S HARD IT MEANS HE WANTS THIS!'

'PLEASE!! PLEEEEEASE!!'

'HE WANTS THIS!! HE WANTS THIS!!'

'YOU BITCH!! YOU FUCKING BIIIIIIIIITCH!! PLEASE STOP! I'LL GIVE YOU AAAAAAAAAANYTHING!! I'LL FUCKING PAY YOU AAAAAANYTHING, JUST PLEASE FUCKING STOOOOOP!!'

'HOW THE FUCK IS HE GONNA PAY ME WITHOUT A JOB!? I MADE HIM LOSE HIS JOB MARYSE! HE LOST HIS JOB BECAUSE HE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY FEET!'

'YOU BIIIIIIITCH!! YOU FUCKING BIIIIIIITCH!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHH FUCK!!'

'HE LOVES MY FEET! HE WORSHIPS THEM! HE DOESN'T EVEN WANT A JOB! ALL HE WANTS IS TO FEEL MY FEET ON HIS FACE!'

'My feet are on his face as well!'

BUT MINE ARE SOFTER...SWEATIER... SMELL BETTER, HAVE A SEXIER SHAPE AND MAKE HIM CUM LIKE HE'S NEVER CUMMED BEFORE IN HIS LIFE!!'

And then in that moment; Salima stopped completely in her tracks and looked at both herself and Maryse with a curious expression. It was like she was thinking about, or realising something. Like she was having a major epiphany but I just didn't have a clue of what that was. All I knew was that in one instant her demeanour completely changed from one of anger to one of cold confidence and left me feeling more terrified than when she was beating my red raw dick into oblivion. After at least 15 seconds of complete unnerving silence, her eyes finally locked onto mine and burned a hole deep into my soul. As I looked into her pupils I saw unbridled power, lazer-like focus and raw sex appeal all at the same time melded into the form of one beautiful Indian woman. When she finally spoke, her voice was cold enough to freeze water.

'Smell my feet and cum, you little bitch. Sniff these toes and squirt for me all over again. Don't pretend to hate the pain. Don't pretend that you don't want it because you do. This is why you're here and this is why you'll be jerking your cock to this memory when you sit at home collecting unemployment benefits for the rest of your life. Of course your dick hurts. Of course it does. It hurts because I'm too much for you to handle and as much as you want to think you're some sort of alpha male the truth is that you're about 5 leagues beneath me and this fact is proved every time these feet ruin you. These feet destroy you any time they want to and they do that because I own you, you little bitch. Did you hear me? I own you. Me. Salima. I own you and I know it confuses you, I know your ego can't handle it and I know it makes you want to hate me but the truth is that you love me.

There's 3 sides to your personality. Firstly there's your dick, i.e. the stiff pole that's going to erupt for me exactly when I tell it to. Then there's your ego; that's the part of you that wants to be an alpha male and wishes it could do to do to me what I do to you so easily. And then there's the real you that's buried deep inside. The side that nobody ever sees but that you and I know so intimately. This is the side that craves me more than you've ever craved anything in your life. The side that's addicted to me like a hopeless drug addict.

Kayb1234
Kayb1234
156 Followers