Dominated By 2 Exotic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I completely dominate both your dick and the real you inside. I'm very thing they've spent their entire lives fantasising about and that's the reason why I can just have my way with you any time I want without even breaking a sweat. But the thing is that we also have your ego to contend with and this is the side of you that wants to think it can pin me and Maryse down to the bed and ram us with your big cock until we squirt all over it. This guy hates me because it realises that I completely see through its bullshit. It realises that it's naked before me and if there's one thing that the ego hates, it's to be completely stripped bare and have someone else know the secrets it hides. The ego can't handle that. It's like death to the ego.

And sadly for your ego, it's both outnumbered and outvoted by your straining cock and the submissive little wimp you are inside. Yes it has enough sway to make its voice heard and cause you emotional pain and conflict but at the end of the day it'll always be outvoted and that's why no matter what I do to you, you'll always come back for more.'

Salima then used a single index finger to trace a line up from my balls all the way to the tip of my penis in a come hither motion.

'You see, I'm not even going to jerk your cock with my hand because I don't need to. You're going to do all the work.'

'Salima, please! Please stop! This really fucking hurts! Please just stop!!'

'We've been through this already. You want this, you need this. Stop listening to the ego and focus on the real you because if you didn't really want this then what I'm about to do next wouldn't have any impact.'

She pulled her single finger away from my cock and when she did my hips thrusted and pumped in its direction desperate to reestablish contact. She was right. My words had been betrayed by something far deeper and powerful inside and I hated myself for it. She continued to look me in the eye with that deadpan expression while constantly keeping her finger a single millimetre out of reach of my thrusting cock. But as aroused as I was and as much as my cock was desperate to be touched by her, I couldn't bring myself to admit it. I couldn't give her that satisfaction. I just couldn't.

'Salima please!'

'We've been through this before. You know what to call me.'

'Salima! Please!'

She lightly pinched my left nut between her thumb and forefinger. My eyes glazed over with sexual delight as every part of my body that wasn't my dick went completely limp before her.

'You know what to call me.'

'Goddess. please!'

'Please what? What do you want? First you were telling me to stop but when I moved my hand your cock didn't seem to like it. Now I like to think that I'm a smart woman but you have me confused. What is it that you want exactly?'

'I want to cum.'

And just like that I broke like dry twig. Seconds after promising to myself that I wouldn't.

'Say that again, I didn't hear you.'

'I want to cum!'

'One more time, just so that I can be sure we're on the same page.'

'I want to cum! I want to cum! FUCK!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!'

She was in my head. In fact she wasn't just in my head, she lived in it. She'd permanently taken up residence in my soul and we both knew it. No matter how much pain my dick was in, no matter how much damage had been done to my balls she was always able to make me beg for more.

I hated the fact that the power she had over me was such a massive turn on.

I hated the fact that she knew it turned me on.

And I hated the fact that knowing that she knew it turned me on was even more of a turn on.

My balls they felt like they'd been permanently injured. They rang with a deep, dull, pulsating ache from being pulled, stretched, squeezed and twisted beyond recognition for the amusement of these sadistically gorgeous bitches and I knew that something wasn't right down there. What I needed to do was to get the hell out of that apartment and make a beeline for the nearest hospital immediately and what I also should have done was man up, demand that they let me lose and interrogate Salima on everything she knew about my job. She said I'd been sacked and if that was true then not only was it all her fault but something needed to be done about her taking pleasure in it and I needed to think about what that would be. There were many things I needed to do but sadly all I could think about were the toes, arches and heels of the 4 pungent feet that were smothering my face. 2 were bare, 2 were encased in sheer black stockings but all were engaged in a sensual dance of exploration over my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead that had me breathing deeply, fighting to get as much of their sweet scent into my lungs as was humanly possibly.

All I could think about was the single index finger that Salima was using to lightly yet rhythmically tap the base of my aching balls. All I could think about was Maryse's sweaty, toned, sculpted and muscular yet feminine body equipped with ample gravity defying breasts that teased me mercilessly by being only 2 feet away yet completely out of arms reach. All I could think about was her large, round, bulbous, sweaty, deliciously scented and sweet tasting ass. The ass that had once been on my face but was now painfully out of sight.

I looked Salima's beautiful body from head to toe and all the way back up again. It wasn't nearly as muscular as Maryse's but still toned and still exquisite in its perfection. I looked at that body, remembered the many times it had taken me to dark realms of sexual pleasure I didn't know I was capable of accessing and felt my own levels of arousal starting to multiply.

But what really made me weak was when I looked into their eyes. Salima's a mixture of boredom and unbridled confidence, Maryse's a combination of lust and smirk; both simply dripping with a level arrogant sexual dominance that made mine roll into the back of their sockets and glaze over.

To be honest with you, I couldn't take much more of this because I was spent. Physically and mentally pushed past my limits but they hardly seemed to have gotten started. I liked to think of myself as a man in his physical prime who took care of his body and was in amazing physical shape but these 2 vixens were in a league of their own. They had me looking and feeling like a gibbering wreck and it seemed to be no more difficult for them than tying their own shoelaces. This potent combination of insane arousal and crippling agony was going to kill me before too long. There just wasn't any way in hell that I could handle it for much longer. My heart was pounding like a pneumatic drill, I could hardly breathe, my skin tingled, my vision was starting to blur, and my broken balls were seizing up in their sack. It was like being blasted with alternating waves of boiling hot and freezing cold water. Searing and biting temperatures that came together to create a true state of orgasmic bliss somewhere deep inside the hellish agony they invoked. No matter how much pain I was in, I realised I didn't ever want this feeling to go. Even if it killed me.

Salima took note of my situation and smiled knowingly.

'So here's what's going to happen. I'm going to take my finger away from your aching cock and balls and pull my feet away from your face to give you the honour of looking at them as you cum all over yourself. It makes no sense for me to actually stimulate you to orgasm when we both know that just my mere presence is enough to make your dick to spray semen in all directions. Maryse here is going to continue to smother your face with her feet though. We'll give you that much.'

'Hey! Why are you now in charge?!'

'Calm down Maryse. Just watch how it's done. Watch the master.'

And with that, Salima turned to face me with eyes that burned with cold dominant fury eyes that saw past my outer facade and drilled deep into my core. She held her right foot in front of my nose and beckoned me to smell it with the same come hither motion she previously used on my dick. The more I moved to meet it the more she pulled it away until I eventually slammed against my restraints unable to move any further. When that happened, she slowly and methodically rotated the ankle and scrunched the toes inches away from my face.

'Do you like the way my foot looks in this stocking? Do you like the sheer fabric that encases it so tightly yet so seductively? I'm wearing an anklet and a toe ring underneath, can you see them? Can you see them through the stockings that are soaked with your cum? If so do you like how they shimmer and sparkle? What about my painted toenails, are they fucking with your head? This foot is so soft, I rub lotion into it every day and get regular pedicures to keep it smooth and supple, to enhance the softness. This is what you like, isn't it? For me to keep my feet delicate and moist. That's why you sprayed them with your own special lotion just now. That's why they're dripping wet with your cream, because you like it when I keep my feet soft. Because that blissful feeling of silky arches touching you, rubbing you, and stepping on you is what drives you crazy and what makes your cock strain. It's actually quite ironic that something so soft can make you get so hard. It's like this is the way it was meant to be. My smooth feet make your rigid cock spray lotion, that lotion makes my feet even smoother and that in turn makes your cock spray even harder in future.'

She paused for a good 15-20 seconds to let her words take full impact.

'My soft feet make your cock hard, don't they?'

'Yes!'

'Again.'

'Yes!'

'Again.'

'Yes, they make my cock hard!'

'More.'

'I love your feet!'

'More.'

'Your feet are amazing! They're amazing! When they're near me, I... I just can't control myself!'

'Look at this arch. Look at this exquisite, perfectly formed high arch. This is the arch you always fantasised about, this is the arch that eviscerated your concentration as it dipped in and out of sweaty Jimmy Choo heels at the job you no longer have. This is the arch that your cock fit so perfectly under in your car and this is the arch that had you pinned to the dirty floor of a disabled toilet spraying yourself with your own seed while I trampled you. Oh, and did I mention that this is the arch that rendered you unemployed? That this very arch is what caused Greg to find you with a face full of your own cum? It's such a beautiful arch, don't you think?'

'Oh God!'

'Goddess. Now don't you wish you could kiss this foot?'

'Yes!'

'Louder.'

'Yes!'

'Louder.'

'Yes!'

'Tell me what you want to do to it.'

'I want...to press my nose to the damp patch under the toes and breathe it in...'

'More.'

'I want to lick...the toes. I want them...buried in my mouth until I...gag on them!'

'More.'

'I want to worship...every inch of that...arch with my...tongue!'

'More.'

'I want it...to step...on my...face!'

'More.'

'I WANT IT TO STEP...ON MY NECK..FULL WEIGHT...I WANT ITS FULL WEIGHT ON MY NECK!'

'More.'

'I WANT IT TO TOY WITH MY...TOY WITH MY COCK!'

'Keep going.'

'I WANT IT TO..KNEAD...PRESS..AND SLIDE AGAINST IT...I WANT IT HARD AND LIGHT...I WANT...I WANT...SOFT...AND FIRM. ALL THE WAY UP AND ALL THE WAY DOWN...UNTIL I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!'

'You can't take it now, can you?'

'NO...'

'You can't handle this foot in your face, can you?'

'NO!!'

'You just can't handle this foot in your face, can you?'

'NO!!'

'You just can't take having this beautiful, sexy, stockinged foot being so close, can you?'

'NO!! NO!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!! I FUCKING CAN'T TAKE IT!'

'So close, but so far, and able to make your cock explode with only the slightest touch. You lust after and crave this foot but both it and the woman who owns it see you for what you are. You're not a real man and you never have been. Your whole entire life has been a lie and the foot knows this. It treats you like the worthless little foot bitch that resides deep within your soul and that's what drives you wild, isn't it?'

'YES!'

'You're on the edge aren't you?'

'FUCK...FUCK!'

'You can't hold in any longer can you?'

'NGGGGGHHH...NNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!'

'Beg me to let you cum.'

'PLEASE LET ME CUM!'

'Please who?'

'PLEASE, GODDESS!! PLEASE PLEASE!'

'That's right, now keep looking at the foot that owns you while I count down from 10. Your cock is going to explode when I reach zero and not a moment before. 10.'

She took her foot and rotated it slowly just in front of my face.

'9.'

'OH FUCK...OH FUCK...OH FUCKK...'

'8...7...6...5...'

She took the long, slender and delicate fingers of her left hand and slid them inside her stocking to massage the arch of her cum drenched foot. The sight of her fingers and foot encased in the same tight sheer nylon fabric made my pupils dilate and my heart pound erratically.'

'4...'

She took her left foot and rested it on my chest.

'Your heart doesn't feel like it's doing too good under my foot. Try not to die on me.'

'NGGGGGHHHHH...NNNNRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!'

'3...'

Her left foot slowly began to work its way down my chest and abs.

'2...'

She lightly planted her left foot on my thigh with just the tip of her big toe resting on the head of my cock.

'AHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...'

'Brace yourself, because this is going to be big...'

'OHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHH!'

'1...'

She pulled her left hand out of her stocking and beckoned my eyes to follow her manicured nails as they trailed slowly along her foot, calf and thigh.

'Zero.'

In one fluid movement, she pulled Maryse's foot away from my face and lightly pressed her stockinged toes into my nose while her slender fingers opened her pussy lips to give me a full look at the very thing my dick would never get to fuck. I didn't know what was happening to me. It was like I was an animal, overcome with pain, pleasure, scents, sights and raw emotion. Bucking, thrashing, moaning, shouting, crying and ejaculating every last drop of semen my injured balls had left in them.

'MMMMMMGGGGHHH!! MGGGGHHHHH!! GGGGGHHHHHHH!!'

'Cum. Cum now. Cum for me. Cum like you've never cum before.'

'AAAAHHHHHH!!AHHHHHHH!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!!'

'Harder. Cum harder. Don't stop. Don't you dare stop. Cum until your balls are dry. Cum for my feet and cum for the tight little pussy that your ego will never will never get to penetrate. Look at my pussy and shoot your load.'

Everything in my field of vision melted into a single white haze. A string of incoherent gasps came from my mouth and my dick fucked the open air like a jackhammer in search of the pussy that was so near yet so far. Once again I sprayed Salima, Maryse and myself from head to toe in non-stop torrents of hot sticky cum as Salima sat in place without moving a muscle. Her poise was chilling yet sensual; and refined, yet dominant with one foot resting on the inside of my thigh, the other on my nose, her pussy pulled wide open and her unblinking eyes fixed squarely on mine. Even after my sore dick had eventually used up what felt like a whole month's supply of semen and even after my body had collapsed from sheer exhaustion she just sat there resting her feet on me, playing with her pussy and staring into my eyes. She didn't need to say a word and she knew it because her message was loud and clear. Not only had she won her game against Maryse but she'd beaten me into abject submission. As my mind raced through a dizzying list of emotions from guilt to shame to embarrassment to awe, to admiration, to disgust at myself and also fear at what she was able to do to me, her unflinching eyes spoke volumes. They said 'This is me. This is who I am. This is you. This is who you are. This is what I can do to you. This is our relationship. I own you, and you love it.'

I couldn't even look her in the eye after all that. I'd gone to her house to give her a piece of my mind and reestablish respect and dignity but she'd somehow managed to rip all that away from me. I hated it. I hated her and I hated myself for being so weak. But what was also true was that I hated the fact that part of me loved it. The part that knew she was spot on with pretty much everything she said about me. I hated that from the core of my very being. She was a near fatal combination of smouldering looks, raw sexuality and unquestionable intellect and she intimidated the hell out of me. As she and Maryse took a joint shower in the en suite leaving me still naked, still covered in my own cum and still chained to the bed at my wrists and ankles; I tried to ignore Maryse's excited praise for Salima and her complete destruction of me and the carnal sounds of lesbian sex that neither of them made an effort to hide.

Half an hour later after they'd finally came out, dried up, got dressed, left the room for another 10 minutes and returned with cups of tea for themselves but not for me, I was eventually let free and given my clothes. Words can't describe how embarrassed I felt and their barely concealed giggles only made me feel worse as I kept my eyes pinned to the floor and avoided their gazes. Not only had they completely humiliated me but they actually managed to make me beg for it and that made me feel like the world's biggest loser. It was obvious that whatever whatever flickering embers of respect Salima had for me were now as dead as Michael Jackson and I just had to get out of there immediately.

As I turned around to put my clothes on I could feel her cold and analytical eyes burning a hole into the back of my neck.

She was studying me.

Judging me.

Mocking me.

And for some reason knowing that brought with it a deep burst of anger that caused a surge of confidence to swell in my chest. I latched onto both that anger and the confidence that came with it for dear life as I spun on my heels and confronted her.

'Look, this is wrong and it needs to stop now.' I said, with a layer of newfound confidence masking a deep undercurrent of sheepish trepidation.

'You don't want that.' She replied nonchalantly.

'Is it true?' I asked.

'Is what true?'

'Am I going to get sacked?'

'Do you even need to ask? Greg caught you on the piss-stained floor of the disabled toilets with your dick out and cum all over your face. Of course you're going to get sacked. What's even worse is that the whole company knows what happened.'

She didn't even care. She lost me my fucking job and gave absolutely zero fucks about it!

'YOU FUCKING BITCH!!' I screamed. 'THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!' YOU FUCKING DID THIS!'

Now I didn't intend to intimidate her with that outburst. It was a genuine and unplanned expression of rage, but having said that it would have made me feel better if she was even remotely bothered by it. Sadly she wasn't, she just sat on a chair with her legs crossed paying more attention to the nails she was filing than to me and my unemployment concerns. Maryse sat at the other end of the bed smiling to herself as she messed about on a laptop. Neither of them gave a shit and it was as hurtful as it was disrespectful.

'I didn't do anything to you.' Salima replied nonchalantly.

'YOU LOST ME MY FUCKING JOB! YOU'VE FUCKING RUINED MY CAREER!'

No, you lost you your fucking job and you ruined your career. Nobody forced you to let me do what I did to you at the dinner table. You could have switched chairs or left the room but you didn't. You could have pushed me away when I pulled you into the toilet but you chose not to. Also, when we were actually in the toilet you could have easily fought me off but instead you saw fit to lay on the ground and take everything I dished out and do you know why that is? It's because you wanted it. It's because you've always wanted to meet a woman like me who could dominate you so easily. It's because you're not who you want to think you are. You're not an alpha male at all, you're a submissive little foot bitch.'