Dominated By 2 Exotic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayb1234
Kayb1234
155 Followers

'DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME THAT!' I screamed, clenching my hands into the tightest fists imaginable as I glared at her from behind clenched teeth.

'What, so you're going to hit a woman to prove what a big strong man you are? Is that how far you've fallen?'

'SO WHAT IF I DID?! HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU KICK ME IN THE BALLS?!'

'I don't know, I lost count, what I can tell you is that it was my foot kicking your balls in that toilet that caused your dick to open the floodgates so I can only imagine that you loved it.

But see here, this is the problem. The problem is that there is actually no problem but that you think there's a problem. I don't dislike you, I like you quite a lot actually but the sad truth is that you're not the kind of man that I want to be fucked by. You're just not that guy and I know it hurts you to hear that but it's true. You're my foot and ass boy and that's all you'll ever be. But you see there's nothing wrong with that fact and it's only an issue if you think it's an issue. However when you realise that this hurt you're feeling is all created by your own subjective expectations and not the objective experience you find yourself in then you'll finally be set free and can truly enjoy what we share together.'

'YOU LOST ME MY FUCKING JOB AND YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT!

'And look and what I've given you in return. You might have lost a job but haven't I given you the hottest encounters you've ever experienced? Didn't Maryse and I give you the most powerful orgasms of your life today? Don't lie to yourself and tell me you'd trade that in for any job in the world because I know you wouldn't. The fact is that if we never meet again, if you leave this apartment never to come back, you'll spend the rest of your life jerking your dick to me and my feet.'

'And my butt.' Added Maryse with an annoyingly mischievous smile.

'And her butt.' Salima said smiling back before returning to her nails. You'll never in your life meet a woman who'll satisfy you to even one quarter of what you've experienced today and you know it. I know for a fact that the next time you masturbate, and you'll have plenty of free time to do that in future, you'll be thinking about me and Maryse so you should consider yourself lucky for everything we've given you. I'm sure your face still smells like a rather potent mixture of both our feet and assholes. Focus on that smell as you go home and when you find yourself not showering for 2 days to make the aroma last as long as possible, just try not to be amazed that I knew you well enough to make such an accurate prediction.'

She looked me in the eye with a wicked smirk while pointing the toes of her now bare foot in my direction.

'Do you have any idea how many thousands and thousands of men are jerking their cocks right now to this very fantasy? Do you know how many guys wish they could be you? Who wish that they could worship gorgeous and exotic women like me and Maryse from head to breast to ass to toe while we treat them like crap? Well the closest those men will ever get to experiencing what you have today is to stroke their cocks to online porn or erotic stories, but you however, have actually experienced it for real so nut up, man up, shut up and face the truth because, tiger, you've hit the jackpot.'

With that comment both she and Maryse broke out into a fit of giggles. When they finally subsided, she looked me in the eye again with that wicked smirk.

'What about everything you said earlier?' I responded, trying hard to find a way to score against her. 'All that talk about me being such a great guy and you just wanting me to forgive you? What happened to all of that? I think you're just being brave because Maryse is here. I think that if we were on our own you'd be singing from a different hymn sheet.'

'Maybe, or maybe that whole thing was just an act to lure you into a false sense of superiority. Maybe, Maryse and I had this whole event planned long before you ever got here and maybe my heartfelt apology, her arriving and conveniently needing a foot massage, me leaving for drinks that I never returned with, you suffering through 5 stages of testicular hell, and our chaining, torturing and ignoring you were all part of a game we thought it would be interesting to play on your emotions. Seriously, did you really think that the way to make Maryse respect you was to successfully endure testicular torture for 5 minutes? Any idiot could see that the moment you agreed to that ridiculous game, which I told her you'd do by the way, you immediately signed away all of your dignity.

Maybe, you're just really easy to manipulate and it's fun for us to fuck with you.'

After I heard that my heart sank to the floor in abject which Salima clearly noticed.

'Awww, don't look so upset, sweetie. It wasn't all fake. The competition between me and Maryse to make you cum the hardest was totally unscripted and very, very real.'

'You won this round!' Laughed Maryse.

'Thanks, Maryse, but to be fair you've won just as many as me in the past.' Smiled Salima before looking back at me waiting for a reaction. When it was clear that I was completely dumbfounded and couldn't come up with anything to say, she quickly took note and smiled. 'You can go home now.' she replied.

'We're not done here.' I replied.

'No I'm afraid we are because in exactly 10 minutes 2 more men are going to enter this apartment. One of them is a middleweight fighter for Bellator and the other one is a Marine but more importantly they're coming to fuck me and Maryse senseless in a way that you simply can't. I've got no problem with you being here when they arrive but I know you won't want to see their faces when we tell them everything that's happened and they might take offence to your presence and decide to beat the shit out of you for shits and giggles. I don't want that and you don't want that, so off you go if you value what's left of your pride and physical safety. After all, we all know that men like that just can't be controlled.'

Enraged but intimidated by that last statement, I pulled the rest of my clothes on and quickly made a beeline for the door. When I got there Salima called me back, handed me my phone and shot me a wink. I grabbed it without thanking her, walked out the front door and didn't even bother to close it.

I walked the streets for at least an hour going over everything in my head and trying to decide what to do next. She was the meanest bitch I'd ever encountered and I was now going to lose my job over her but I painfully had to admit that she did have a really good point point. What I got from her was more valuable and rare than any job I could ever get so shouldn't that be more important than my employment status? At the worst case scenario, I'd be unemployed for a year or maybe even 2 but I would find another job eventually. How long would I have to search before I ever came In contact with a woman like Salima and now her friend Maryse? Probably a lifetime. Those 2 bitches were a couple of the sexiest, hottest, filthiest and most seductive women I'd ever met and I'd have had to be a fool to want to walk away from that. What she did to me in the toilet was terrible but only because of the ramifications that came from it being in a public place. If I could keep all of our future encounters completely secluded then there'd be no problem. I could have regular fuck sessions with other women and then have a private arrangement with Salima and Maryse to explore my fetishes. I liked the thought if that. It sounded good. It looked like it would work. All I needed to do was get over the fact that Salima was in control of our sexual relationship and engineer a way to keep the whole thing a secret from the world. That way I could continue to have the most exhilarating sexual experiences known to man and everybody would be none the wiser.

Feeling a new wave of optimism about my situation and realising that I probably needed to start looking for jobs sooner rather than later, I switched on my phone to browse Jobsite.com for roles and was bombarded with a plethora of Facebook notifications. Apparently 75 people had commented on a status I posted, which was odd because (a) I didn't remember posting anything and (b) 75 is a massive number of commenters to have on any single update. I tapped on the link to see what it was and was and was presented with a video that made the blood drain from my face and had me drop the phone in shock. I picked it back up to see through a now cracked screen a close up shot of me chained to a bed with 2 pairs of feet in my face. I was sweat ridden, hyperventilating and saying in no uncertain terms how badly I wanted to worship and be stepped on by those very same feet. It had Salima's unseen but sultry female voice clearly giving me a cum-countdown from 10 to zero and perfectly captured the multiple ejaculations of semen that erupted as a result. I had about 300 Facebook friends and if 75 of them commented that video it meant that pretty much all of them saw it which included my friends, school and university classmates, cousins, sisters, uncles, aunties, my dad, and even my mom.

Every last one of them had seen the video.

What's more, I also had private Facebook messages, text messages and missed calls coming to my phone in waves of nonstop vibrations and audio alerts.

It was obvious who the culprit was. She planned the whole thing for no other reason than to ruin me and amuse herself. It wasn't enough to just take away my job, she had to permanently destroy my private life too.

As I screamed, howled and cried wet tears on that street, I took no notice of the stunned and terrified passers by who were looking at me. Mothers were placing their children behind their backs and elderly women were crossing the street to get out of my way but it was like they didn't even exist. All I could think about was that bitch and how much I hated her, how badly I wanted my revenge and how desperate I was to get it. This couldn't happen anymore. This wouldn't happen anymore. Something needed to be done and it needed to be done now.

This bitch had to be stopped!

Kayb1234
Kayb1234
155 Followers