Dominated by a Lesbian Genie!

Story Info
Her wish will be your command!
4.4k words
4.48
21.8k
44
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was all over the marketing. The guys in marketing over at CUMX are well aware that Dilly Pringles was the most photogenic host they had by a long shot. She was skinny, with a long swan-like neck and big brown eyes, but she had a big ass, too, and brown hair with a front fringe dyed turquoise, a dated style maybe but she pulled it off because she was so fucking hot. Besides, it was radio. The whole thing was dated.

There was a big billboard of her out by the highway, advertising her evening show. She was wearing a loose, baggy t-shirt with the CUMX logo on it, and she was leaning just right so there was a bit of cleavage showing, and on a billboard that size you could just get lost in it. It was completely deliberate, of course. Every part of her public persona just dripped with sex.

It was in her voice, especially on the late night show she hosted. The songs were slower, sexier, jams for lovemaking, and her voice was low, provocative, intimate. It was like she was whispering in your ear. That she was openly pansexual didn't hurt, either.

So it would come as a surprise to most people who listen to her show that Dilly hadn't been laid in a year, for a very simple reason: she didn't have time. Her last three relationships - two with women, one with a man - had fallen apart because of incompatible schedules, and when everyone else was out at the club, she was at work. And when she wasn't at work, she was at home, asleep. She was a local celebrity, and it was exhausting, and her social life suffered the most for it.

"That was Adina Howard," Dilly said into the mic, "with 'Freak Like Me', one of the great jams of the mid-'90s. Great song. Not too fast, and not too slow." She let the double entendre sit for a moment before pressing on. "I hope you're all nice and cozy tonight, got someone to hold. And if not, well. We can keep each other company, I'm sure. You're listening to the sweet, sensual sounds of CUMX. We got some Billy Paul coming up in a moment, but first, let's see what's going on this week. Yeah, tomorrow at the Braconhill Community Centre, one of my favourite events of the year, the Bizarre Bazaar Flea Market. If you've never been, you're missing out, my dude. Last year I got a taxidermied rattlesnake coiled up in a rum bottle. Great conversation piece. Anyway, I'm definitely planning to check that out. See you there? It's a date. And here's Billy Paul, with one of my all-time favourites, 'Me and Mrs. Jones'."

She turned off the mic, turned up the fader on the music, and leaned back in her chair. "Fuck, I'm lonely," she muttered to herself. She'd forgotten how sad this song was.

Dilly slept in until noon, not especially late, given her standards, and was at the flea market by 2. She'd have to do some remote cut-in on the air between 3 and 5, she knew, two an hour, but she'd actually arrived before the technical operator had, giving her time to walk around and look at what was for sale. She always liked to get a feel of the event before doing the cut-ins, just so she'd know what to say.

She bought an original painting from a local artist and an old jacket from the '70s, and was just about to see if there was any taxidermy this year when a man at an antiques counter caught her gaze. He had a few plates in front of him that were nice enough, but the clear highlight of his collection was a brass oil lamp. Unless it was a teapot.

"You look like a lady who appreciates a good piece of mantlepiece bric-a-brac," he said. An odd observation, though she couldn't deny it was true.

"My mantlepiece is getting a little crowded," Dilly confessed. "I still have some shelf space, though. Is this an oil lamp?"

"Sure is," said the man. "And even in the age of electric lighting, it's a beautiful old historic piece. From the Ottoman Empire, I believe, circa 1700." She could see a certain desperation behind his eyes. Poor guy really needed a sale, she figured. But if it was that valuable and historical, she probably couldn't afford it. Couldn't hurt to ask, though.

"What are you asking for for it?"

"Only six dollars." He smiled.

Dilly considered. If it really was a museum-quality relic, then six bucks was a steal. And if he was wrong or lying, well, it was only six bucks for what was still a very nice old lamp.

"Sure," Dilly shrugged. The man's sigh of - was it relief? - was audible. He packaged up the lamp for her in tissue paper and placed it, gently, in a cardboard box.

She fished in her purse for the money, producing a five dollar bill and a toonie. "Keep the change," she said, picking up the box and turning to go, but she felt a hand grab her wrist a little rougher than she would have liked. She spun around. It was the man, standing up now, his other hand proffering a single dollar.

"I must insist that you take the change," he said. He let go of her wrist now, as though realizing what an inappropriate outburst it had been, but dropped the loonie into her hand nonetheless.

Dilly didn't know to say, and walked away without a word.

When she got home that evening, she unwrapped the lamp carefully and set it on top of a bookshelf. It looked pretty good there, but there was a smudge on it that looked like dust. She wet a paper towel and rubbed it against the side of the lamp when suddenly the air was disturbed by a loud crackling noise. Startled, Dilly fell backward, landing roughly on the couch, her long limbs splayed by the fall. The lamp was... glowing?

"Know this mortal," intoned a low, feminine voice with the hint of an accent.

"Are you kidding me?" Dilly asked of the aether. "This is some kind of silly novelty item?"

"You are to be granted three wishes, mortal. No evil may come of a wish made with a pure heart, but a selfish wish can be corrupted to your misery. Should you die with this lamp still in your possession and the spirit still enslaved, your soul shall be cast into the depths of Hell. And it is impossible to pass the lamp on to another mortal, unless selling at a loss."

"Cool," said Dilly. "I've read The Bottle Imp. I know the drill." She was just about to wrap it up again, or else try to find the slot to remove the batteries, when a thick purple steam began to pour from the lamp's spout, eventually coalescing into a human form.

"Shit," said Dilly. "Is this for real? Are you an actual genie?"

"I am," said the figure. "I am Sha'adat of the Djinn, Born of Smokeless Fire. Neither mortal nor angel nor demon. Do you understand the terms?"

Now that the smoke had cleared, Dilly had a better look at the spirit standing before her. Sha'adat was tall, probably over six foot, and statuesque, with a beauty Dilly found intimidating. Her skin was a light purple, and masses of silken dark hair framed her narrow face. She was wearing a diaphanous gown of gold and red and white, whirling around her in a breeze of its own, and heavy gold bracelets on each wrist and ankle.

"I guess so," said Dilly. "Three wishes. Don't be selfish. Sell you for under six bucks when I'm done or I go to Hell."

Sha'adat smiled. "You are handling this very well, mortal."

"Thanks," said Dilly. "You can call me 'Dilly', by the way. Things will get very melodramatic in here very quickly if you keep calling me 'mortal'."

"'Dilly'", repeated Sha'adat. "Very well."

"I think I already know what I want for my first wish," said Dilly. "I want all elected officials in the world to lose the ability to lie to the people they're supposed to serve."

"Very public-spirited of you, Dilly," said Sha'adat. She snapped her fingers. "It is done."

Suddenly, a member of provincial parliament admitted to taking graft from oil pipeline companies. Further away, in the United States, a man arguing in his state legislature for looser gun restrictions suddenly admitted that NRA donations mattered more to him that human lives. And Donald Trump, suddenly incapable of lies, simply burst, like in a Cronenberg movie or one of those really graphic animes from the '80s.

"Cool," said Dilly. "I think I just saved democracy."

"It was a selfless wish," said Sha'adat, "and no evil will come from it. What would you for your second wish? Or would you like to take some time to consider?"

"I want to take some time, definitely," said Dilly.

The two of them waited in awkward silence for a few seconds.

"Do you want to sit down?" asked Dilly. "It's just... those shoes look a little uncomfortable."

Sha'adat seemed surprised by the offer. "I... yes. They are a little uncomfortable. I would... love to sit down." She sat, very properly, on the couch, next to Dilly.

At such close proximity, Dilly suddenly became very much aware of how much of Sha'adat's skin was visible. Seeing Sha'adat confused and awkward had melted away her intimidating edge, leaving only... beauty. Her eyes fluttered momentarily over Sha'adat's impressive decolletage, and she had to remind herself not to stare. Shit, those puppies must have been E-cups at the very least.

And just like the night before at the radio station, Dilly became acutely aware of how long it had been since she'd been laid. She started to develop an inkling of what she'd like her third wish to be. No, she told herself. That would definitely be a selfish wish. And very murky, consent-wise.

"Can I, uh, can I get you a drink?" asked Dilly, stumbling as she emerged from her thoughts. "You, uh, you probably don't drink alcohol, but I have coffee or tea?"

Sha'adat smiled reassuringly. "Tea would be wonderful."

As Dilly stood up to walk to her kitchen, she thought - or maybe it was her imagination - that she could feel Sha'adat's eyes on her ass, watching her walk away.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening, Dilly did her best to be the model host to her new guest. It was agreed that Sha'adat would sleep on the couch while she was staying there. Dilly ordered a pizza for dinner - which Sha'adat had never had - and they watched a bad romantic comedy on Netflix.

"So, any idea what you want for your second wish?" asked Sha'adat, as the movie's credits rolled.

"I don't know," said Dilly. "I know what I want to do for my third wish, though."

"What's that?"

"Free you." She looked Sha'adat in the eye. "I don't want to sell you for five bucks like you're a household object. I like you. This has been an amazing afternoon we've been spending together, and I hope that, after I free you, we can stay friends."

She thought, for a moment, she could see tears welling up in the genie's eyes, but they were soon blinked away. "Thank you, Dilly," said Sha'adat. "No one has ever even considered freeing me before."

"Seriously?"

Sha'adat shook her head. Then she smiled. "How about you free me with your second wish, and then I get to pick the third wish?"

"Can you do that?" asked Dilly. "I mean, if that's in the rules. Sure. I wish you were a free genie, Sha'adat."

There wasn't a big ray of light or an angelic choir, but, like in Aladdin, her gold bracelets and anklets suddenly fell away. It was actually kind of anticlimactic.

"And now for my wish," said Sha'adat. "Every master has something they want to wish for but are warned away from, because it would be selfish. Wealth. Power. I wish that you, Dilly who has been so selfless, would get your secret wish, without any fear."

"My wish is that you would fucking step on me," Dilly blurted out.

Sha'adat smiled more widely now. "Oh, is that right? Very well. Your wish is my command," she said, almost sarcastically. She snapped her fingers, and now, at last, came the flash of light.

Dilly suddenly found herself in her own bed, naked save for a pair of white stockings she didn't recognize as anything she owned, and what appeared to be the same golden anklets and bracelets Sha'adat had been wearing, except now they were bound together by a thin gold chain that was looped around the bedposts, holding her in place, on her back and chained to the bed.

Sha'adat entered the room, and Dilly felt her mouth and pussy begin watering. Sha'adat was wearing those same uncomfortable-looking shoes and nothing else at all. Dilly's eyes roamed freely over the genie's massive tits, each close to the size of Dilly's own head, bright purple thumb-sized nipples erect.

"Your wish will please me as much as it pleases you, Dilly," said Sha'adat. "I have hungered for that ass all day."

Dilly was so turned on she groaned audibly.

Sha'adat's steps toward her were deliberate, her walk calculatedly sexy. Her hips swayed and her breasts jiggled with every step. Finally, she climbed up the foot of the bed, towards Dilly, over her, her enormous breasts dragging across the mortal girl's body. Sha'adat took Dilly's chin in the grasp of her hand, squeezing her lips together, staring at her almost appraisingly. Dilly could hardly breathe, so intense was her arousal. Finally, Sha'adat smirked, as if contented by what she saw.

"The safe word shall be 'sapphire'," said Sha'adat.

Dilly tried to nod, but Sha'adat was still holding her head in place. The genie leaned in, now, and kissed her, aggressively, on the mouth, her tongue probing Dilly's throat. It felt longer than a human tongue, somehow, and Dilly shuddered in ecstasy at the thought of what that tongue could do to her. Sha'adat pulled back from the kiss, her teeth catching on Dilly's lower lip in a brief bite. Her hands caressed Dilly's small breasts, pinching the nipples, and Dilly moaned, loudly.

"Oh, you like how that feels, my little plaything?" hissed Sha'adat into her ear. This time, Dilly was able to nod, and she did, almost frantically. Sha'adat grinned. "I am going to enjoy breaking you for my pleasure."

Dilly thrilled at her lover's words. She wanted nothing more than to please Sha'adat, to be dominated by her, to worship her. Sha'adat moved up along her body, forcefully pushing her gargantuan breasts into Dilly's face, and she happily began to run her tongue between them. Suddenly, she felt a slap from Sha'adat; not hard enough to take her out of the moment, but hard enough that she felt it.

"Don't tease me," said Sha'adat. "Do I look like one to be teased? Lick my nipples."

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry, mistress," she murmured, before taking a fat nipple in her mouth. She flicked her tongue against it, frantically, desperately, and the genie purred in pleasure.

"That's better." One of Sha'adat's hands was behind Dilly's head, holding her in place, while the other gradually traced its way down her back, slowly, teasingly, until the base of her spine, where it moved to cup her sizable buttock, pulling it and squeezing it, and Dilly moaned around Sha'adat's tit. After a moment, Sha'adat drew her hand up, forcibly shoving her index finger into Dilly's mouth.

"Get my finger wet, my plaything," said Sha'adat, and Dilly sucked enthusiastically. At last, the digit was withdrawn from her lips with a pop, and returned to her ass. Dilly felt Sha'adat's wet finger brushing against her asshole now, and shuddered in pleasure.

Was she going to...? She did! Her finger slid, deftly, into Dilly's welcoming anus, rubbing the pleasure centres of her cunt from the other side.

There was an unspoken communication between the two of them now. What, precisely, was on the table. Sha'adat grinned a predatory grin, and Dilly, though thrilling inwardly, gave a frightened whimper.

"Don't worry, little lamb," said Sha'adat. "You are safe here with me. So long as you do exactly as I say."

Dilly gulped.

Sha'adat turned around on top of her, pushing her hips into Dilly's face. Dilly marveled at the sight of the genie's vagina. Her lips were long and a pale blue colour, and her mound was completely shaven. A ruby-topped buttplug winked at her from Sha'adat's asshole, and Dilly almost fainted with arousal. Hesitantly, but knowing exactly what was expected of her, Dilly stuck out her tongue and began to eat the genie's pussy.

Sha'adat gave an approving "hmmm", and began grinding her hips against Dilly's face. Her mouth found Dilly's own pussy, and she ran a finger along the human woman's well-groomed pubes before tweaking Dilly's clitoris, in a manner that was both painful and incredibly arousing.

Dilly continued eating out Sha'adat, devotedly and enthusiastically flicking her tongue against the purple clit, while Sha'adat returned the favour, the two of them engaged in a passionate sixty-nine. Dilly was the first to come, with a shuddering, screaming spasm that tested the strength of the chains around her wrists and ankles. Sha'adat was not long after her.

"What shall we do next, my plaything?" mused the genie. Dilly didn't answer. She could tell it was a rhetorical question, and not up to her. She didn't want it to be up to her. "Maybe I'll eat your ass. If you're good, I'll let you come again, and if you're especially good, I might even let you eat my ass."

"I'll be so, so good, mistress," pleaded Dilly.

Sha'adat grinned again. "I'm sure you will. My ass is a delicacy you must earn." She stood up, gracefully, and went to the bedposts. She unhooked the chains, and then reattached each one to the opposite bedpost, dragging Dilly's limbs with them. The human girl was now lying face-down on the bed.

Sha'adat climbed on top of her again, straddling her hips. She slid a finger between the crack of Dilly's wide ass, slowly toward her anus.

"This ass is not fit to be eaten," she scolded, slapping Dilly hard on her right cheek. "It must be cleaned first."

Dilly didn't know where it came from, but she suddenly felt a hot, wet cloth at her ass. Perhaps the genie had conjured from some magical source. Wherever it came from, it felt lovely, pushing insistently into her backdoor. Sha'adat soaped Dilly's anus gently, lovingly, but commandingly, and Dilly shuddered with pleasure.

"I told you you had nothing to fear," said Sha'adat. "I told you I would be a kind mistress."

Dilly was about to say something but the pleasure made her words stick in her throat, turning into a scream. Sha'adat chuckled.

Dilly wished she had a mirror above her headboard, so that perhaps she could see what was happening behind her. As it was, the chains were too tight to turn her body, and flexible though she was, she couldn't turn her head far enough to see what Sha'adat was doing to her. All she could feel was what were probably those immense breasts pressed against the backs of her legs, a smooth wet warmth at her asshole, and then... the unmistakable feeling of a tongue. Sha'adat's long, serpentine, inhuman tongue, probing into her asshole. Dilly was no stranger to anal action, and relaxed her muscles, allowing the tongue to enter her as deeply as it could reach. She felt Sha'adat's fingers entering her pussy, moving with ease into her dripping wetness, and caressing her insides, pleasuring her from two directions.

"Holy fuck," Dilly whispered, only to feel another hard, painful slap against her cheek, and that heavenly tongue withdraw from her ass.

"You will not swear in my presence, you little whore," said Sha'adat.

"No, mistress. I'm sorry, mistress," cooed Dilly. "I am a little whore, mistress. I deserve to be spanked, mistress."

Another slap rang out against Dilly's reddening ass. "Perhaps it's time we moved to something stronger, then." She pulled her finger out of Dilly's pussy and shoved it, roughly, up her ass. The vagina juices on her finger eased its passage, but Dilly screamed and whimpered nonetheless. Yet not for a second did she think of saying the safety word.

"Had I known you were such a foul-mouthed little whore I would have started out on this," said Sha'adat, moving her finger in and out of Dilly's ass. "I think I need to show my little plaything who's boss."

"You're the boss, mistress. I'm sorry, mistress. I won't swear again, mistress."

"It's too late for that."

12