Dominated by Him

Story Info
She reminisces fondly of times he took her.
883 words
3.87
16k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just stepping out of my shower when He called me, few words were spoken between us but it was enough for me to know exactly what tonight was going to entail. Rushing to my room, I began to slip into something I knew would please him. My smooth waxed pussy was covered by the tiniest black lace g-string, that disappeared like floss between my cheeks, rubbing against my button.

My pale skin stood in stark contrast with the black lace, and my creamy white legs looked as though they almost extended eternally into six inch fire engine red, peep toe heels, with a thin strap around my ankles. Sometimes he liked to use the bar, keeping my ankles separated giving him full access to my sex. My lips curled into a smile at the thought of it, and I moved my perfectly manicured fingers, up along my body squeezing on my already perky nipples. Aside for a long strand of beads, I had left my chest fully bare. He preferred to watch them bounce up and down as he entered my every hole.

I examined myself in my bedrooms full length mirror, revering the curves and contours of my body. My still damp jet black hair fell in soft curls around my voluptuous breasts, making my porcelain skin seem all the more pale, and my small erect nipples even more pink. My entire body shivered with anticipation for what was going to come tonight. Last time we had been together, I had forgotten my training, misbehaved and came before he released me.

My wrists had been bound and raised high above my head to a bracket attached to the ceiling. I had tried to wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me, riding his massive cock. He grabbed a fist full of my hair, and snarled into my ear that if I came before he said then I was going to pay for it. The growl of his voice was the last thing to send me over the edge. I pushed my pussy hard against him, forcing his cock as deep into me as possible. My back arched, and I bucked, desperate to take in as much of him as I could.

After he had finished, he ran a pair of nipple clamps up and down my body, swirling around each of my tits. The metal against my skin was cold, and I tried to shift away, but my hands were still bound high above my head to the point where my feet barely touched the floor, despite the stilettos adorning my feet. Aside from the jagged breaths leaving my body, I was totally silent as I listened to him telling me how he couldn't let his pet get away with not listening, but he wanted to make sure she thought about what she did first. I had never been the type to feel dominated by men. Usually it was a case of being left awkwardly unsatisfied, like a drink of non-alcoholic wine. When I met Him though, it drastically changed.

It was one of the first times I let him have me. I begged him to take me and fuck me any way he wanted. I was used to having men try to satisfy me in erotic ways, always trying to out-do themselves. It had nearly reached the point where I couldn't even get off unless my partner was fucking me like a wild animal, furiously pumping away, desperate to try and 'be the best'.

He was different though. When I begged him to take me, a look of pure hunger came to his eyes sending a shiver down my spine. Pinning my arms down beside me, he pushed himself deep inside me and bit down hard on my shoulder, causing me to let out a small yelp. "I'm not going to fuck you the way you want, little pet"

His voice was a low growl, and instantly made my cunt wetter. Slowly he continued to fuck my soaking pussy, harder and harder. "There's going to be a lot of training before you're ready to let me fully take you."

As he pushed himself into me slower and harder I moaned and struggled against his grip while my body began to shake with orgasm after orgasm. He bit me again and snarled into my ear that I better start behaving or else next time he was going to have to punish me.

I came again at the thought of even being with this man again. Trying to catch my breath, I gasped again as he penetrated me even deeper. It was met with his mouth forcefully pressed against mine, and his cock thrusting into me harder and faster. I felt his cock swell with his impending orgasm. Desperate for every bit of him I could have I pressed against his hold trying to pull myself closer.

The sound of the doorbell snapped me out of my dreamy state, and I heard the click of him unlocking the door and stepping into my house. My vagina pulsed at the sheer thought of the impending night. Grabbing my collar I left my room and went to present myself to him. He is my master and I am his pet.