Dominated by My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced away. I didn't want to see it coming. I closed my eyes. I was in total darkness again. I felt safe there. For now. I kept my eyes shut and tried to clear my mind. These were my final moments of peace before the horrors to come and I was determined to enjoy them. I inhaled deeply, held my breath for a second, then exhaled. My heart rate gradually slowed. I took another deep breath. My members stopped trembling. By the third intake of air, I was completely relaxed. That's when he struck.

My captor's hands made contact with my skin, and a shiver of fear rippled through me. He grabbed my waist. I had promised myself to stay calm and play along, but that was no longer an option. Adrenaline surged through me, awakening my survival instinct. I would not sit idly by while this man took my virginity. I would fight, even if it was the last thing I ever did.

I fought relentlessly, using every skill at my disposal. I kicked and bucked; I squirmed and contorted; I screamed and shrieked. I even tried insulting the man, but nothing worked. The man was simply too strong. I fought as hard as I could, but he eventually managed to pin me to the table. I couldn't move. This was it. I had failed.

The man leaned forward, pressing his stomach to my back. His breath tickled my neck as his lips neared my ear.

"Calm down," he whispered. He didn't say it in a menacing way, he was simply stating a fact. This would go a lot smoother if I just let it happen. As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. I tried to break free one last time. When that failed, I gave up and slumped down onto the table.

After the longest three seconds of my life, something made contact with my labia. It was the tip of his cock. One thrust and my innocence would be gone. I hoped he would take things slow. He didn't.

He jerked forward with all his might. And just like that, I was no longer a virgin.

"Fuck!" I yelped. Every last inch of the man's cock was now inside me. I had been pleasuring myself regularly for many years, yet I had never felt this full. My pussy was stretched to its very limit. It was so snug around my captor's member that I feared it would leave me ruined for life. Pain knocked at the door of my soul, begging to get in. Tears filled in my eyes, but not a single one rolled down my cheek. Every muscle in my body was taught with fear. But I was all right.

Then he pulled out and all hell broke loose. He started fucking me. Each one of his thrusts sent a pained cry flying past my lips. Each time his balls smacked against my skin, a tear rolled down my cheek. Each time he grunted from the effort, another wave of pain washed over me.

My captor dominated like I had never been dominated before. He pounded me like a savage beast. What little hope I had once harbored that he was in fact a nice guy was gone. All I now felt for him was hatred. I hated the manner in which his cock drilled me. I despised the grunts that escaped him each time he forced himself into me. I couldn't stand the feel of his hands on me, yet there was nothing I could do about it.

I lay there and took it. There was nothing I could do to stop him. Fighting was useless. My only option was to retreat into myself and hope my torment would soon end. I went to my happy place. The perfect little world I had built for myself was invaded every time my captor's member penetrated me, but it was the best I could hope for. I eventually forgot about the pain the crippled me. The humiliation also faded. Only the anger remained. But there was something else there. It took a while before I managed to identify it. When I finally did, my reprieve came to an abrupt end.

I emerged from my happy place, only to discover quite a lot had changed. I was no longer crippled with pain. In fact, the pain was all but gone. My tears had also stopped. Even the whimpers had ceased. But the most shocking part of all was the one thing that was not there before.

Arousal.

I refused to believe it at first, but the harder my captor rode me, the more of it there was. Before long, it became impossible for me to deny. As much as I hated myself for it, I was enjoying myself. What had begun as a rape—or sexual blackmail, if you prefer—had somehow mutated into something far worse. It had become... consensual.

I tried to fight the sexual hunger that gnawed at my insides, but no matter how hard I tried, each one of my lover's—that's right, he had become my lover—thrusts lured more arousal to my body. And there was nothing I could do about it. But that didn't keep me from trying.

I fought for as long as I could. But when moans started flowing past my lips, I was forced to accept defeat. I still felt guilty for enjoying what should have been the single worst moment of my life, yet I loved every second of it. I welcomed my lover's cock with a lustful moan. A groan of despair followed each one of his withdrawals. I was hooked and only one thing could put an end to my infatuation.

Climax.

The thought repulsed me, yet it was inevitable. I could already feel the orgasm growing within me. It was only a matter of time before it overpowered me. And once that happened, all hope of coming out of this with my pride intact would be gone. On the plus side, giving in to my sexual hunger would turn a horrific ordeal into an enjoyable—or at least bearable—experience. Since the choice was not mine to make, I decided to accept my fate and make the most of it. As freaked out as I was, I gave in to my sexual cravings.

I moaned. I begged for more. I squirmed in delight. In response, my lover savagely pounded me, his grunts filling the air each time he entered me. Every so often he would slap my ass, but the pain was only temporary. In fact, I rather enjoyed it. Had I not been so aroused, I probably would have been ashamed of such a realization.

After what felt like an eternity, it finally happened. I climaxed. It hit me with such force I almost lost consciousness. It took every last shred of willpower I had, but I continued moaning at the top of my lungs as the orgasm tore through me. My body began to tremble. My head was thrust back by the sheer ecstasy of the pounding. My eyes rolled back in my head. My back arched to such an extent that my breasts left the faux leather bed.

Then something unexpected happened. I started to squirt. I had climaxed hundreds of times in my life, yet not once had I squirted. Until now. I don't know if it was the perversity of the situation. Or the fact that I was being ridden by a complete stranger—unless I somehow figured out why his voice sounded so familiar. All I knew for sure was that I had never been this happy.

I wailed at the top of my lungs as his hot nectar gushed out of me. It splashed onto my lover and ran down my thighs. Some of it even made it all the way to the floor. At least I think it did, but it was hard to tell because the orgasm had grown so intense I blacked out. The last thing I thought was, he's coming. But I wasn't meant to enjoy the feel of his hot semen filling me up, because the world around me faded moments after his first squirt was released. And just like that, I was swallowed by darkness for the umpteenth time that day.

When I came to, my head was spinning. Thankfully, a few deep breaths took care of that. I was still quite weak, but I was able to open my eyes and look around. This brought me to my next realization. I was no longer cuffed to the bed. Instead, I sat next to it, my back resting against its frame. My captor stood before me. He was still panting heavily, which told me I wasn't out for long. His half-erect member helped prove this theory.

I took a moment to take stock of what I had just been through. Not only had I lost my virginity, but I had enjoyed it. Worse even, I had let a complete stranger take my innocence. Or so I thought until the man reached for the fedora he still wore. My heart skipped a beat. Was I finally going to see my captor's true identity? Would I finally figure out why his voice wounded so familiar? What about the hundreds of other questions that threatened to explode my mind? Would they be answered as well?

I watched in a mixture of anticipation and dread as the man's fingers neared the fedora. What if I didn't like what I saw? What if I preferred the man's identity remain a secret? Unfortunately, the choice was not mine to make.

My captor took hold of his hat and slowly removed it. He lowered it in such a way that his face was still hidden. It wasn't until it dropped past his chin that I finally got my first look at the man who had just taken my virginity. My eyes widened in disbelief as I suddenly realized why his voice sounded so familiar. I knew him. Actually, it was more than that. I was related to him. At least that's what I would have thought had I not recently learned I was adopted. Nonetheless, the man standing before me still felt like family to me. We may not have shared the same blood, but to me he would forever be my cousin.

To be continued...

12