Dominated by My Twin Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,297 Followers

"Wow. You were only like 12 when you had a crush on him, weren't you?" Lara chipped in.

"No! I was 17 and a junior! I'm not a nymphomaniac!" I insisted, defending my honor.

"Same difference. So, what was it like?" Lara continued.

"I'm not fucking telling you!" I yelled back at her.

"Alright, alright. Calm your titties. So how many men have you been with since then?"

I quickly counted in my mind. It was enough to only require one hand. But I didn't feel like Lara and Lana needed to know, "I don't kiss and tell. Why the fuck are you two so interested anyway?" I answered, a little more snappy than I probably should have been.

"Jesus, fucking chill. We're just curious," Lara responded.

"Speaking of curious, have you ever done anything with a girl before?" Lana interrupted.

"What?! No! I'm not a lesbian!"

"Hey, I'm just asking. It's not that uncommon anymore; it's pretty trendy. So you've never even thought about it?"

"No!"

"Come on. You've never checked out a chick in the locker room before or stared down a girl's shirt?"

"Absolutely not. That sort of stuff doesn't remotely turn me on."

"I mean, it's not that different from being with a guy. Women are just more gentle and caring. It's actually really nice." Lara cut in.

"And just how would you know?"

"Well, let's just say that I have been pretty experimental in the past... and I'm pretty sure Lana has as well," Lara said, as a smile grew in the corner of Lana's mouth.

"Christ, you two are acting really weird recently. I'm getting out of here," I insisted to them. I rose from my chair and made my way back towards the house.

"Have fun with Belinda!" one of them shouted at me as I walked away. I looked back to see whose voice it was, but all I saw was Lana bending down to the seated Lara, so I continued downstairs, back to the turmoil.

The conversation I had with my sisters plagued my mind for the rest of the day. The first time on Halloween was somewhat understandable. They were both really drunk and probably not in a right state of mind to know or care who was listening. And they only talked about their own exploits.

But this time was different. They were asking about me. They weren't just telling the other about their own experiences, they were specifically asking about mine. And both were completely sober, knowing full well what they were talking about.

I began to feel slightly uncomfortable. The twins' questioning seemed to go a little farther than just normal sisterly attention and curiosity. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something definitely felt a little off. The dynamic of my relationship with my sisters seemed to have shifted.

I also couldn't shake their probing about lesbian tendencies. I hadn't ever thought about a woman sexually before. But afterwards, I continually found myself staring at the ass of a waitress, or admiring the firm breasts of a fellow student. I even felt my pussy start to tingle when a particularly hot girl bent over in the common shower in my dorm. As much as I tried, I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head. It seems like the saying that ideas are the most effective parasites has some weight behind it.

*******

After Thanksgiving, it was only two and a half weeks before my birthday. The hectic nature of Thanksgiving and Black Friday had died down, but it was before Christmas season truly took over every aspect of life. It was the weekend after I finished up all of my final exams, marking the halfway point of my junior year in university, so I felt truly free and capable of relaxing.

Incidentally, to celebrate the year of their 30th anniversary, my parents had booked a month-long trip touring most of Europe which would coincide with Christmas. This also meant that they would miss my birthday and the twins' as well. Normally, a big birthday party is thrown, but we decided that it would just be us three sisters celebrating.

My birthday landed on a Saturday, the 11th of December. My last final finished up Friday morning, the 10th. Lana and Lara both called in sick from work and took me out shopping afterwards. We bought some new outfits and shoes that we would wear for my little celebration.

Lana and Lara had decided that we were going out to a hip new club that night, and I would have my first drink when the clock hit 12. Always the rule follower, I had never tried alcohol prior in my life, so it was certain to be a grand occasion.

Being the conservative one, I bought a loose-fitting, sleeved black dress that came down to my shins, along with small matching black kitty heels.

My sisters disapproved, but would not interfere because it was, after all, my birthday. They opted for more flashy outfits. Lana selected a shimmery silver mini-skirt that was hardly more than a belt along with a matching halter top that flashed a little midriff. Lara chose skin-tight designer jeans and a white bandeau top that really accentuated her bra-less chest, revealing a large amount of skin. Both chose big, stripper heels that made them tower over me even thought they were only four inches taller naturally.

When we drove up to the club, I could immediately hear loud, dance music blaring. Not exactly my scene (I consider myself a connoisseur of classic rock and modern alternative rock bands), but I was willing to survive for one night. I also noticed a really big line assembled by the front door, which was guarded by multiple burly-looking men in black suits. I exited the cab and followed my sisters to the front entrance.

"Wow, looks like there's a pretty long line guys. Are you sure you don't want to go somewhere else?" I inquired, naturally hesitant to spend hours standing in a queue just to get into a club.

"You really have no faith in me, do you?" Lana asked. "Don't worry. I got us VIP passes so we have our own private booth and waiter."

"Come on, Alexis. Did you actually think we haven't been planning this day for months?" Lara added.

"Alright, alright, I shouldn't have doubted you two," I said.

Our trio walked straight up to the bouncers, and after a little fumbling through her purse, Lana found her phone and they scanned in the passes. The double doors to the club were opened before us, and we moved inside. After proceeding down a short corridor containing a coat check and cab station, we found ourselves on the edge of the dance floor. My eyes were nearly blinded by the strobing purple and blue lights, and I thought I would go deaf from the music.

A cute young girl in a tight white dress walked up to us and began talking to Lana. She evidently was saying something, but I couldn't hear anything at all over the music. The woman turned around and started walking, with the twins in tow. I followed, and we were escorted upstairs to a balcony.

The waitress stopped at one of a few big leather booths, and the three of us sat down. By now, my ears were somewhat acclimated to the noise, and I could hear voices within the few feet around me. I checked my phone. 11:26. The waitress asked our order. Not being midnight yet, I started out with a ginger ale, and my sisters copied my order, not wanting to get a head start. The waitress scurried away to retrieve our order.

"So, have you thought about what you want your first drink to be?" Lara asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe something classy like an expensive champagne or red wine," I shouted back. The bass of the techno music playing was almost making my teeth chatter.

"Um, no way in hell are we letting you do that. You have to start off with something more exciting than that. I'm intervening on your behalf and we're doing tequila shots," Lara informed me.

The waitress came back with our drinks. Lara gave her our new order, as well as some nachos and onion rings to munch on. I swore that I saw Lana's hand on the waitress' butt out of the corner of my eye, but I couldn't confirm.

I checked my phone again. 11:43. The twins and I made small-talk about my exams and how I thought I did, how their work was going, etc. It was mostly just a way to pass the time. Our server returned with a big platter with a lot of shots. This time, I definitely saw Lana squeeze her ass as she walked away. I checked my phone once more. 11:59.

"Alright, we have a little over 30 seconds left now," Lana announced, a big clock face appearing on her phone screen. "Any last words before you really become an adult, Alexis?"

"Nope. So I just chug it?" I asked, taking a shot glass.

"That's the idea", Lara said, grabbing a shot herself. "And remember in future: 'liquor before beer, in the clear; beer before liquor, never been sicker.' That mnemonic has saved me countless headaches."

Lana now also had a glass in her hand, and started the countdown.

"Ten-nine-eight-seven-six-five-four-three-two-one-zero!"

When I heard the zero, I opened my mouth and downed the tequila. I immediately had to resist the urge to spit it back out. It tasted horrible. "Jesus fuck! That's awful!"

"Yep. It'll make you feel good, though," Lana responded. "Do a couple more and you'll start to feel it soon."

All three of us set our glasses back down on the tray. I grabbed another shot and quickly downed that one. Then one more in rapid succession. The tequila never tasted any better. Lana and Lara did two more apiece.

At first, I didn't really feel anything. The three of us munched on our snacks, and chit-chatted. About fifteen minutes after, the alcohol really started to hit me. It felt really strange, and a little disorienting. I felt a little dizzy, even though I was sitting down.

I looked over at Lara and said (even though it came out more as a shout) "This feels really weird."

"Yeah, you're probably going to feel pretty drunk, this being your first time and all."

We sat in our booth, and I sipped on my soda, allowing myself to settle down a little bit. I found it unusually challenging to actually grab the glass and straw and drink from them.

The waitress came back over to our table to check on us and deliver a few beers and more shots. She suddenly looked way more attractive to me. Lana was evidently getting much bolder now. Her hand was inside the dress of the girl, and when she bent over the table to collect an empty food plate, I distinctly saw Lana's hand by the girl's crotch.

"You know," I began, slurring my speech, "I think you're really hot and I also think it's cool that she's fingering you right now." Had I been in complete control over my mind, I would have been mortified at what I was saying. But in my inebriated state, it didn't even cross my mind.

The girl flashed a big smile and leaned away from the table, causing Lana to withdraw her hand. She grabbed the bottom of the her dress and quickly pulled it up, flashing her shaved pussy to the three of us. She giggled as she pulled her dress back down.

"Hope you don't feel left out!" she told me before she gathered the empty dishes and walked away.

"Woah," I slowly said, doing my best Keanu Reeves impression. "That was cool."

The night wore on. The next few hours were a blur, though. Shots were done, and much alcohol was consumed. We all danced for a while before tiring ourselves out and returning to the booth. The only thing I distinctly remember of those few hours was the waitress bent over our table, being openly finger-fucked to a climax by Lana, her orgasmic moans drowned out by the dance music. Again, normally this public display would have appalled me, but I wasn't really thinking rationally.

I do, however, recall a very specific set of events. It started with me checking my phone and finding the time to be about 3. The club was still rocking. The three of us had stopped with the shots, and now were on to the lighter beer. I started the conversation: "So Lana, are you a lesbian?"

She turned back to me with a look of slight cunning, "If you're referring to how I act with that cute little waitress, no, I am not a lesbian. I definitely love getting dick. I'm closer to a bisexual, but I don't feel like I could ever romantically love a woman. So maybe I am just a whore and like to fuck everyone."

"Yeah, I definitely think that's true," I thought to myself. I didn't realize that I had actually said it aloud, and was as shocked as Lana when the words came out.

"Hey, fucking bitch!" she said, with a giggle, although I could sense that she was slightly hurt.

"That actually brings us to the whole reason we brought you here, Alexis: to give you your birthday present," Lara injected.

They had told me earlier in the week that they had a special birthday present for me, but I hadn't a clue what they meant.

"Well, Lana and I believe," Lara continued, "that everyone should get the chance to experiment sexually. We didn't want your first encounter with a girl to be with some random slut, so we decided that for your birthday, we are going to give you your first lesbian kiss."

"Wait, like with you two?" I asked.

"That's the plan," Lara explained.

A little bit of hesitation entered my mind, "But we're like sisters. Isn't that weird?"

"Not at all. In fact, it's less weird because we know you well," Lana countered.

I was feeling very open to anything, so it didn't take much persuasion to convince me. "Makes sense, I guess. Well, you've already had fun with that waitress, so I guess I'll do it with Lara," I explained.

I looked over at Lara, sitting on my left. We simultaneously scooted on the booth until our legs were touching. I now smelled her elegant perfume, and noted her eyelashes and the way her hair was draped down over her shoulder. I looked up at her, and quickly leaned in, giving her a peck on the lips.

Lara scoffed. "Oh, come on. We're not 10. That's not a real kiss," she said before leaning down. Her bigger frame allowed her to look down on me, making me feel as if I was in her control.

Lara tilted her head ever so slightly, and her lips pressed against mine. She wrapped her arm around my back, allowing her to keep my body pressed to hers. I could taste her lipstick as our lips collided. Her lips were extremely soft, and I got lost in the sensation of feeling them press against me. My original slight awkwardness quickly turned into a lust and passion.

Lara's tongue pressed against my lips, and I parted them, allowing her to explore the inside of my mouth with her probing tongue. I reciprocated, our tongues and lips intertwined. I forgot Lara was my sister in that moment and simply let myself give in to the feelings.

I vaguely became aware that a burning was coming from my pussy, as a wet spot formed on the crotch of my panties. I had never come close to getting this hot from just a kiss before, and it made me feel slightly uncomfortable, knowing it was not only with another woman, but with my older sister.

Lara eventually pulled her lips away from mine with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Well? What did you think?"

"Um.. that was..." I stuttered, having been left nearly speechless.

"Alright, well, I need to see if I can match her," Lana said. Before I had fully adjusted to the situation, Lana had grabbed my chin and spun it towards her before planting her lips firmly on my own, entrenching me in a passionate kiss.

Her lips felt identical to Lara's, and if my eyes were closed, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between the two. Lana was a more aggressive kisser than Lara, as she stuck her tongue down my throat and appeared to be trying to satisfy a deep hunger. The two contrasting styles were impossible to compare to each other, so I ultimately decided that the two had tied as to which was the best kisser.

As soon as Lana pulled away from me, Lara turned me back towards her and began kissing me again. The two twins worked like a well-oiled machine, passing me back and forth between the two of them. I was completely lost in the moment, all reservations having been abandoned long ago.

I was brought out of my trance by loud moaning. I looked up to see our waitress standing in front of our table. The bottom of her dress was hiked up above her navel, her entire lower body on full display. With one hand, she was fingering herself with her index and middle finger, while rubbing her clit using her thumb. In her other hand was a smart phone, with the white light on it telling me that she had been recording our little make-out session.

The fact that we had noticed her did not deter her, as she continued rhythmically fingering herself, while turning her phone off. "Wow, that was quite a show!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, come one. We only kissed for a minute or two," I defended myself.

"Um... you three were frenching for more than half an hour," she replied.

"Nuh-uh. You're being hyperbolic."

"Check my phone. You'll see," she retorted.

Lana grabbed her phone and confirmed that we had, in fact, been kissing for that long. I also noticed that the time had flown to around 4. The club had started to die down a little.

"Jesus, it's late. We should probably get going," I told Lana and Lara.

They begrudgingly agreed, and our trio departed, but not until after Lana swapped phone numbers with the blonde. I don't remember anything after that until I woke up in my dorm room the next day. I checked my phone to find the time was already 5:30 in the afternoon. With my roommate gone, I took advantage of the alone time and coaxed myself to three orgasms thinking about the previous night. I tried to concentrate my thoughts on the waitress, but found them floating to my kissing session with Lana and Lara, much to the chagrin of the part of my mind regulating morality.

*******

It was another 13 days before the twins' Christmas birthday. They were the only people I ever knew who had a birthday on Christmas, and they like to joke that it's because they are the second coming of the Messiah. Considering all of the shit that they get up to, I'm not inclined to believe them, but being a good sister, I never dash their hopes.

Due to our parents' trip in Europe, it was just going to be us three again. I had originally expected the twins to want to go clubbing again, so I was pleasantly surprised when they told me that it would be a night of staying in pajamas while drinking wine and watching crappy movies. It was the type of party I like best.

Their firm had given the employees all of Christmas Eve off so we agreed that I would join them at their place by noon, and start the festivities. It's always 5:00 somewhere, right?

I showed up to their house a little after 12. I was in a big, comfy pull-over sweatshirt, a pair of fluffy pink pajama pants, and pink slippers. I brought along a bottle of cheap wine to share. I couldn't see either of Lana or Lara, and when I called out, I heard what I thought was Lara calling out from her bedroom.

"Oh, good, you're here. Now, please sit on the couch and close your eyes!" she yelled out, ending it with a slight giggle.

Slightly confused, I indulged her and sat myself down on the big sofa in their living room and closed my eyes. I heard two sets of footsteps moving closer to me, but I didn't open my eyes until directed.

"Alright, you can open them," I heard. When I did, I was met with a big shock.

The first thing I noticed was the hair. Both of the women standing in front of me had long, wavy locks of blonde hair. Exactly the same color. The twins now looked completely indistinguishable from each other. I had no clue which was Lana and which was Lara.

My eyes ventured further down the two bodies standing in front of me. Each twin was in a beautiful matching dress. It was maroon colored, and very, very figure-hugging. It ended halfway down the thigh, and displayed enough cleavage that I think I could just make out the edges of areolas. The twins both looked absolutely stunning, as if they were ready to hit the town, which heavily contrasted with my casual appearance.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,297 Followers