Dominated by My Twin Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,296 Followers

"Um... I don't even know what to say," I uttered, truly at a loss for words.

"Well, how do we look?" the twin on the left asked me.

"Amazing. But the same. Why the fuck would you two dye your hair the same color? I can't tell you apart!"

"Well, that's sort of the point," the one on the right responded, as both of them strode over and sat down on the sofa on either side of me.

"Why are you so well-dressed anyway? I thought we were just staying in. I mean, look at me! I'm not dressed up to go anywhere," I inquired, feeling slightly deceived.

"Oh, don't worry. We're staying in," the right twin informed me.

"So again, why are you all dolled up?"

"Don't worry about it. Let's get right to the point," the other said, addressing me. "We were both thinking about what happened at the club on your birthday." I assumed, correctly so, that she meant the kissing.

"And both of us really enjoyed it and we were wondering if you wanted to do it again. Maybe a little more... fun this time?"

I quickly got up and stepped away from the couch, slightly stunned by the revelation. "Woah, woah, woah. You want me to have sex with you two?"

"Well, to put it bluntly, yes," the same twin answered.

I was flustered, not quite sure what to say. "Um... no! That's just weird and wrong and gross! Not only am I not lesbian, but you're my sisters!"

"It sure didn't seem like you felt that way at the club," the second twin responded.

"Okay, firstly, I was drunk. And secondly, that was just supposed to be a one-time thing. Just my first kiss with a girl. Nothing more!"

"Oh, come one. You made out with us for over half an hour. You know that you want to do it."

"That was different!" I protested.

Deep down, I knew that they were right. The twins had been creeping into my mind whenever I masturbated. My brain told me that this situation was not morally acceptable, and that I should run away. My heart told me that this would change my relationship with my sisters forever, and that I shouldn't do it. My pussy told me that I needed to feel them fucking me.

The twins simultaneously stood up and walked over to me, standing very close on either side. Their intoxicating scent drew me in further. Both twins started slowly running their hands over my body, touching my stomach and thighs. I wanted to stay, bur I couldn't rationally do it.

I pulled away from them and started moving towards the door. One of the twins grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back towards them. I knew I needed to turn back and fight against them, but the two looked so beautiful. I realized why they got dolled up. My pussy was now aching. Ultimately, it won out over my brain and heart.

I looked up at the twins on either side of me. A small smile began to creep across my face. That was the only signal they needed.

I was pushed onto the couch, lying on my back, my slippers falling off in the process. One of the twins moved right to my mouth, and she began aggressively kissing me. Based on her kissing, I assumed it was Lana. I reciprocated, as we each vigorously explored the other's mouth.

The second twin, who I now thought to be Lara, moved down to my pajama pants. She grabbed them by the waist and pulled them down off my legs, leaving my lower body covered only by my flimsy white panties. Lara hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband of these, and pulled them off as well, baring my pussy and its accompanying small, brown landing strip.

I was shocked a little by the rush of cold air that hit my pussy when Lara removed my panties. Lana noticed this and took her mouth away from mine. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered so quietly that I could barely hear it, "You're about to get your first taste of your sister's pussy." My heart skipped a beat in excitement after hearing it.

Lana slithered her body forward, giving me an excellent glimpse of her barely-contained breasts in the process. She didn't stop until her hips were right near my face. She hiked the bottom of her skirt up to her belly button. Staring right back at me was her glistening, plump pussy. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was a perfectly pink color, with beads of juice adorning her folds. A big bush of blonde hair stood proudly in a triangle above her vagina.

Meanwhile, I felt Lara begin to work her magic on me. She kissed and licked the inside of my thighs. Each time, she got closer to the jackpot, but stayed just far enough away to keep me in agony at the teasing. Finally, she gently blew over my clit and exposed labia, causing shivers to run up my spine.

Lana now positioned herself as she desired, her pussy a mere inch or two above my face. I could smell her sweetness from this distance. She started lowering herself even more, which I matched by extending my tongue. And then, it happened. In perhaps the best moment of my entire life, Lara's tongue finally lapped over my clit just as my own tongue met Lana's. It was beautifully poetic, and a moment that I will never forget.

Loud moans escaped the lips of me and Lana simultaneously as we received pleasure. I wasn't really sure what to do with Lana, as I had never been in this situation before. I thought of what I liked to feel when I masturbated, and tried to recreate that with my tongue. Lara helped immensely, as I was also able to copy whatever she was doing to me.

I concentrated on Lana's clit, knowing it would be the quickest way to get her off. I ran my tongue over her button over and over, with my lips clamped down around it and sucking on it. The increasing volume of Lana's moans told me I was doing my job effectively.

I looked up at my sister's face and made eye contact with her. She smiled back at me, with the light coming through the windows causing her face to look almost angelic. I was in pure bliss.

Despite the pleasure Lana was getting from the stimulation of her clit, I simply couldn't resist tasting her pussy. I moved my head down a little bit, and started gently lapping up the beads of juice adorning her outer folds. This elicited a shudder from Lana.

I continued to lick at her labia, before deciding to truly enter her. I extended my tongue as far out as I could, and pressed against her pussy. My tongue entered into her sweet snatch. A gush of juices escaped from her and flowed directly onto my tongue. I swallowed them all, relishing the sweet and delicious flavor.

I returned to Lana's cunt, probing the inside of her with my tongue. I explored her inner walls, making sure to get every single bead of her pussy juice that I could. After making sure she was dry, I returned to her clit.

"Jesus fuck, Alexis. You're a fucking natural. Lick my clit and make me cum, you carpet-munching whore," Lana commanded me. Her dirty and dominant talk turned me on even more and made me lick quicker at her clit. Lana noticed.

"Ooh, somebody is excited. Do you like it when I call you names?"

My mouth was pre-occupied, so I responded with a small nod.

"Good. And do you want to be our little pussy whore?"

Another nod of affirmation.

"Wow, Lara. It seems we have ourselves a really good little slut here!"

Lara had been diligently working over my own pussy, and I recognized the impending orgasm that at this point was completely inevitable. Lara obviously was more experienced at pussy licking than I was. She expertly teased me, bringing me right to the brink of orgasm before stopping, letting me cool sown, and then returning. The teasing had resulted in a huge wave building up inside of me.

The increasing feelings of pleasure made it more difficult to properly pleasure Lana. I directed all of the willpower I had in continuing to lick her clit.

"Oh, shit, Ally. I'm gonna cum. Keep licking me. I want to make you my cum whore. Don't stop!" Lana screamed out, with increasingly frequent and loud gasps interrupting her speech.

I kept on, and it seemed Lana finally hit her mark. She erupted in screams and moans, her head thrown back. Her pussy was extremely full. At the same moment, Lara brought me to the edge of orgasm again. Except instead of pulling me away from it, she kicked me completely off.

I felt the wave hit me. It was the strongest orgasm I had ever had, by a large margin. My pussy was on fire and my entire body tensed up and convulsed. My screams were largely muffled by Lana's pussy. Her simultaneous orgasm was evidently also very strong, because she began squirting on my face just as she came. I tried to catch as much as I could in my mouth, but wasn't too successful.

Lana and I rode out the aftershocks of our orgasm, both of our bodies still occasionally spasming. Lana recovered, and clambered off of me, before collapsing on top of me on the couch. She smiled at me as she looked down upon my cum-soaked face. I could feel my hair matted to the couch, so I knew she had really drenched me.

Lara moved her head away from my pussy. As she did, I noticed that her face was covered just like mine. I realized that I must have cum hard enough to squirt on her face as well. Lana turned around to face her twin, and they moved towards each other before meeting in a deep, wet kiss.

My pussy immediately became wet again. Seeing my two absolutely identical sisters kissing each other in a deep passion while they snowballed my cum made me extremely hot again.

They finally broke their connection, and both turned back towards me. We all started giggling simultaneously, imagining what someone would think if they saw the three of us. Lara broke the silence.

"Wow, Lana really got you. Your sweatshirt's soaked. We'll have to throw that in the washer."

I looked down and saw that my sweatshirt had, in fact, been rendered unwearable for the time being from Lana's orgasm.

"You're not much better. I feel bad for cumming all over that dress of yours. It looks expensive," I commented, noting the huge damp spots on the front of her dress.

"It was well worth it," she retorted.

"Well, why don't we all get out of our ruined laundry and take this elsewhere?" Lana suggested. None of us needed any encouraging.

Lana and Lara got off the couch and both shed their tight dresses, allowing me to admire them in their completely natural glory. I noticed that while Lana displayed a full bush, Lara was completely shaved and hairless: the only discernible difference on their body.

My eyes started to wander further up. I was able to see their naked breasts for the first time, and they were glorious. I got up from the couch and strode over to the twins, groping the breasts of both of them.

"Jesus, I never realized how pretty they are. What size are they?" I inquired.

"DD, maybe an E depending on the brand," Lara responded.

I took a long time simply admiring the two pairs of tits that were in front of me. I bent over and licked each of them, making sure to service both Lana and Lara equally. By the time I finished, each twins' nipples were completely erect.

"Alright, come on. Get out of that sweatshirt," Lana commanded me.

All of the insecurities about my looks that I had in high school came unexpectedly flooding back to me. The twins were physical goddesses. I didn't think I could compare.

"Um..." I hesitated, not sure what to do.

"What's wrong? Are you having regrets?" Lana asked me as she gently touched my arm.

"No, it's just that... you two are so curvy and beautiful, and you have big boobs and butts and everything. I'm just not as pretty as you two," I confessed, quite embarrassed.

"Oh, Ally. You don't need to feel like that. You're gorgeous. You just need to be a little more confident in yourself," Lara consoled me.

"Do you actually mean that?" I asked.

"Of course we do. Come on, sweetie. We'll make you feel all better," Lana told me.

They actually made me feel quite good, comforting me as if they were my mother. Somewhat re-assured, I pulled my sweatshirt over my head, revealing my small boobs.

"Wow, those are really pretty. They're so perky and firm!" Lara complimented me.

"Thanks," I sheepishly answered.

"Come on, I have an idea," Lana stated.

The twins each grabbed one of my hands and escorted me away from the sofa, before stopping in their dining area.

"Up," Lana told me as she patted her hands on the table.

I obeyed, hopping up and lying across the width of the table, my head and legs hanging off either end. Lana and Lara followed suit; Lana kneeling to my left and Lara on my right.

Simultaneously, they moved their hands forward and took one of my boobs in their hands. They starting massaging and pinching my nipples, making sure they were fully erect, with plenty of goosebumps now adorning my small areolas.

Slowly, each twin leaned down until they were on all fours. Their asses were protruding up into the air, giving me an excellent view. Lana and Lara both moved their mouths down and took control of a nipple in their mouths. They deftly ran their tongues over the pink flesh, causing me to lean back my head and close my eyes, enjoying the moment.

I felt two hands began to move over my body. The hands explored down my legs and across my abdomen before settling just above my navel. A low moan escaped my lips.

I felt both mouths slightly relax their lock on my nipples in response. "Ssh. Let us take care of you," the twins stated simultaneously. I probably should have been creeped out by the Shining-esque vibes from them, but I was too far gone in the sensations of my own pleasure to care.

Their mouths returned to their respective nipples again. The two hands followed, each slowly but surely moving further down my body towards my snatch. When a finger on each hand slid in between my lips and fully entered my pussy, I almost lost it. My back was arched, elevating my slightly off the table.

The twins worked their fingers in my pussy slowly. They were clearly taking their time and being gentle, as opposed to the more frenetic pace when we had begun. Their fingers glided in and out of my pussy, my natural wetness providing all of the necessary lubricant.

And then, something truly magical happened. Lana and Lara ran their fingers over the wall of my pussy, and simultaneously hit a spot with their fingers. When they pressed on it, my pleasure was taken to a new height, and I could feel my toes curl. I figured that they must have hit my g-spot, something that I had never felt before.

Obviously, the twins recognized what they were doing. They picked up the pace of their fingering, creating a steady rhythm between themselves. I couldn't hold out much longer.

With their fingers still pressing hard onto my g-spot, I felt myself reach a climax. Unlike my previous orgasm on the couch, which felt like a huge wave of water slamming into me, this one felt more like a musical note that slowly picked up volume before reaching a crescendo, and then tapering down.

Lana and Lara were still diligently sucking on my nipples. After I settled down a little bit from my orgasm, I tilted my head up and opened my eyes. Both of my sisters were staring straight back at me, their mouths covering my breasts. Their bright blue yes were extremely striking to me at this moment, and I felt myself falling deeper and deeper down a rabbit hole.

"I could stare at you two for the rest of my life," I confessed, breaking the silence.

"Did we make you feel all better?" Lana asked me. A nod was enough to signal my response.

"Well, then. We have some more plans for you," Lara told me. "I still haven't made you my whore yet."

Her dominating attitude immediately broke the matronly and nurturing environment the two had created. I found the contrast surprisingly hot. Like I was being dominated by people who could actually turn caring and compassionate at a moment's notice. It was an odd feeling.

"Well, come on. Into the bedroom, slut!" Lana barked at me.

I slid off of the dining room table, taking note of the patch of liquid adorning the surface of it from my orgasm.

I strode into Lana's bedroom as fast as I could, the twins right behind me. I reached their bed and stopped.

"Turn around now," Lara yelled out from behind me. I obeyed. "Get down on your knees." I obeyed again.

"Firstly, we will go over some ground rules. You, Alexis, are to be the personal slave of both Lana and myself whenever and wherever we want. You will disregard yourself and listen only to what we command. You will do whatever we tell you to do without hesitation.Is this clear?"

I nodded my head in response.

"Secondly, you will also be responsible for being the whore of anybody else we so desire you to be. Is that also clear?"

I nodded again.

"And lastly, you will only cum when we have told you it is acceptable to do so. That is a very important rule, so take it to heart. Now, with the formalities out of the way, you need to be properly made my bitch. Get over here and start sucking my cunt!" Lara commanded.

I crawled over to Lara as quickly as I could. Her shaved pussy was on full display with her legs parted. It looked so tantalizingly tasty. The brief sample of pussy I had earlier with Lana had gotten me addicted. I needed to taste Lara. At that moment, I wanted nothing more in the world than to get lost in her pussy.

I went to work on Lara's pussy. I ravenously licked up and down her slit, working my way from her clit all the way down to the gap between her pussy and asshole. Lara was clearly already very worked up, because her knees were buckling within a minute.

"Oh my fuck, I'm so fucking hot right now. Keep licking, Ally."

I sucked down hard on her clit, while at the same time, probing her lips with my tongue. Lara could barely stand up anymore, and Lana was actively helping her from falling over.

I increased the fervor of my movements, needing to know I was able to free Lara from her pent-up tension. She attempted to speak, but it came out as unintelligent mumbling in between screams and moans.

Lara was so close to cumming. I knew she was right on the brink. I felt her hand press up against the back of my head as she shoved me further into her pussy. That evidently was the breaking point, as she came with the loudest orgasm I had ever heard to that point in my life.

Lara collapsed onto the bed almost immediately afterwards, a puddle of sweaty and heaving flesh. She recovered just enough to summon the will to speak, "I think that might have been the strongest orgasm I've ever had."

I blushed, partly because of embarrassment for the lecherous act, and partly from the pride of knowing I was the best pussy-munching slut that ever serviced Lara.

"I told you she was really good earlier, didn't I?" Lana rhetorically posed. "Must take after us."

In my fixation on pleasing Lara, I had almost forgotten that my other sister was there too. Lara responded to her twin with only a slight nod.

"Alright, I want to try something different," Lana told me. As if I hadn't had enough experimentation for one day.

She plopped herself down on the bed, next to her sister. Lana beckoned me to join her, so I did, lying down right on top of her. Our breasts rubbed against each other, my sensitive nipples becoming very excited. A big grin adorned Lana's face as she kissed me deeply.

"I could stare at your face all day, but not quite what I had in mind," she told me. "Why don't you turn around and give me a different view to admire?"

I knew what she had in mind. I spun myself around so that Lana and I were in a 69. I had never actually tried to do one before with any of my boyfriends, but had heard about it plenty often enough from my friends to know what to do.

Lana's hairy pussy was mere inches from my face, and I could feel her hot breath on my own snatch, signaling a similar predicament. I was the first one to make a move, leaning down slightly so my face was equal with her delectable flower. I gently licked her clit, causing her body to spasm slightly.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,296 Followers