Dominated into a Real Life Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like watching me cum, little boy?" She slaps his ass again. "You're a good little pussy eater, but did I say you could enjoy that? NO!" Another slap on the ass. By this time, his ass is bright red and each time he gets hit, he jumps as the pain is starting to build. But apparently, his cock likes it, because it is getting harder, now bouncing with each heartbeat.

"You stay right where and do exactly as you are told. You are my bitch and bitches do what they are told." She walked around and untied his left hand. She crawled across the bed and untied his right. She told him to lie down on the bed on his back and not to say a word. Of course, Jimmy did as he was told.

When he laid down on the bed, his erection came into full view. Even Jimmy was surprised at how hard he was and that fact that it was standing straight up, bouncing back and forth. He didn't ever remember being this hard before, especially since he just came a few minutes ago. The vibrator still humming in his ass, now being held in by the pressure on the bed, was sending wonderful vibrations through his whole pelvis. He shifted around a few times trying to get it to press on his prostate again, but could not. But he was happy with the vibrations none the less as they were keeping him harder than he had ever been.

While he was admiring the situation, he did not notice that Ashley had retrieved a candle from her bag and now carried it and a lighter over to the bed. She laid it down beside Jimmy and moved his arms up behind his head. "You don't get to touch me, slut." She said to him.

Ashley crawled over top of him and lined her slit up with his throbbing erection. She slid down easily on his shaft, the large head rubbing her in all the right places as it entered her. She slid all the way down his shaft and stopped there, taking a moment to move her legs into the right place, her knees at his sides. She reached over and grabbed the candle and lighter from off the side of the bed. While doing this, she gave a little wiggle and squeezed his cock with her pussy, just to give him a little buzz, which caused his hips to involuntarily rise to meet her. While he was looking down at her pussy completely engulfing his cock, he couldn't help but remember his fantasy from the night before, with her riding his cock to a mind numbing orgasm. He raised his hips again to start fucking her, but he hadn't been paying attention to the candle.

"Aaahhhhhh... Ouch!" Jimmy said. He started to raise his hands up from behind his head but she quickly stopped him. He put his hands back behind his head and tried to concentrate on fucking her. He began bucking his hips, slowly fucking her and she responded by matching his motions. She still had the lit candle in her right hand and had her left hand on his chest, and every two or three thrusts she would drip wax on his chest. The look of pain and loss of control on Jimmy's face turning her on even more. She did this for two to three minutes before the fucking she was getting, even through the pain, was feeling too good and she knew she needed to cum again. She set the candle down to the side and placed both hands on Jimmy's chest.

"You hold still. You're just a warm dildo right now. Don't you fuck me you little slut, you were the one who just got fucked, do you hear me or do I have to get the candle back out?" Ashley tried to be as domineering as she could, but she was having trouble. The bulbous head of his cock, made even harder and more enticing to her by the pressure being exerted on his prostate by her well placed vibe still in his ass, was mercilessly rubbing on her G-spot. Jimmy could tell he was getting to her, but was afraid to try anything at this time.

Ashley began rocking up and down on his cock, making sure to rub his head inside her over and over on her g-spot. Every time she rocked forward, she rubbed her clit on his pelvis, giving her extra stimulation. She loved to masturbate, but this was perfect. The warm feeling of his cock inside her, the veins rubbing on her inner walls, the feeling of her lips being spread, the pressure on her clit as she slid back down his veiny shaft, and that wonderful head hitting her g-spot every time, she was lost in the moment. She was concentrating so hard on making sure everything was just right that she hadn't realized how close to her second orgasm of the day that she actually was. It crashed over her by surprise, causing her to collapse forward onto Jimmy's chest, her hips bucking wildly on him, trying to get all the stimulation that she could at any time. Her breathing and voice almost sounded like she was panting and crying, she was just making a long, drawn out "Ahahahahahahahaaaaaa" noise. Her pussy was gripping Jimmy's shaft and bringing him even closer to his second orgasm of the day. He knew he couldn't last much longer and knew he needed to fuck her, not just be her dildo as she had called him, so he took his opportunity. While Ashley was still in the throes of her own orgasm, Jimmy began pounding her like a jackhammer.

Just as Ashley thought she was done, she felt Jimmy really start fucking her good. She rose up off of him with her hands, which repositioned her hips where he could really thrust against her. Jimmy decided to be bold and took his hands out from behind his head and pushes her back. He figured it was now or never if he was going to fuck her, so he did.

His actions caught Ashley totally by surprise and she had to catch herself with her hands behind her hips, which arched her back. Before she knew what had happened, Jimmy had grabbed hold of her hips with his hands and was fucking her as fast as he could, so fast that even though he was below her, she could feel his balls slapping her each time he rose up to her. She let go of her hold on the bed and her hold on dominating him and decided to ride him out, knowing she was close to another orgasm having never really come down off of the last one. She kept her right hand on the mattress and began roughly grabbing her nipples with her left, the pain adding to her excitement. She could feel Jimmy pulling her down with his hands and then feel him slamming into her raising her back up. He kept pounding and pounding on her g-spot every thrust, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Jimmy knew he was getting close and was ready to cum. With every thrust, he could feel the vibe still in his ass, his own muscles doing all they could to hold it in, and every time he came down, the pressure pushing it against his prostate. His stomach hurt he needed to cum so badly into this beautiful woman and he was going to do it now. He pumped his hips hard into her a few more times as he felt his orgasm begin. He arched his back up as far as he could, raising both of them off of the bed as well as forcing his ass to clamp down on the vibe. He pulled her hard down against him, thrusting his cock as deep into her as he could. As the first shot of his orgasm hit, he buckled at the waist, his ass dropping and his stomach crunching, dropping Ashley on top of him as rope after rope exploded out of him, his body bucking in small, rapid movements. The throbbing of his cock inside of Ashley sent her over the edge again, causing her to lean back, almost against his legs, her back arched, her tits pointing up at the ceiling, shaking and bouncing with her own orgasm. They both rode their orgasms out, Ashley wiggling her hips around on him causing him to shudder each time, his throbbing but softening cock still inside her.

She leaned forward , still with him inside her and reached behind her and between his legs. She caressed his balls for a few seconds and then reached below them. Jimmy opened his legs and she grabbed hold of the vibe in his ass, still on the entire time. She gave it a few pumps and spun it around a little bit, feeling his cock jump a little bit but knowing that he would not be ready for another round in the next little bit. Feeling content with her own orgasms, she rocked her hips forward just enough to allow him to raise his hips enough for her to ever so slowly slide the vibe out of his ass. She rubbed it a few times across his asshole, still slick from a mix of conditioner and her own juices. Jimmy's eyes closed and rolled back in his head. When he did this, she leaned down and kissed him one time on the lips, then rose up off of him, his semi-flaccid and cum covered cock sliding out of her. She stood up and walked across the room and into the bathroom. She wet a washcloth and then walked back into the room wearing a bathrobe she had already stored in the bathroom. She handed him the washcloth and smiled as she looked at him one more time, still lying on the bed. She turned and walked back into the bathroom.

"Clean yourself up and let yourself out. Don't worry about the computer, I'll fix it myself." She said and closed the bathroom door.

Jimmy quickly dressed and left the room with a story he would never, ever forget!