Dominating Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also noticed that her boobs had freckles on them as did her face and again, her skin was paler on different areas of her body including her boobs. Still she looked cute. I could see all of this from 75 feet away. Yes, I have good eyes. *Chuckles* I waited on her to come over like everyone else in the club did after she realized who I was. She didn't. I was little offended thinking, "She's not feelin' me. Who does she think she is?" She had a very aloof personality. She was very nonchalant and even cocky which made a hard time for me not to pay attention to the stimulation of my pussy. She looked so hot and yummy.

So I stayed longer than I was going to. I wanted to make my move to her but I didn't have the guts at first. That's so unlike me. I watched her inter act, she's very flirty especially with the bartenders and the waitresses. I could tell she knew some of them and she knew her tits were on fleek. It was fascinating to see them wobble all over the place like they had a rhythm and a mind of their own. Mine does that too, but nothing like hers. I thought I was gonna drool.

I don't know how they never came out of her dress. I noticed her letting some patrons feel them up, and make playful attempts to bite at them. She seemed like a good sport about it, like she's used to this. I guess she is. All I know is that I was hungry looking at them and thirsty so I sipped some more of my drink. I had 3 of them by now. I knew I had to drive and I didn't want to get too tore-up or get a DUI. That's the last thing I needed.

Before I made my decision, SHE came over. Just like that with a beautiful dimpled smile. I opened my mouth saying, "Wassup?"

"I know who you are, Ms. Rose," she responded. "My name is Syreata. I'm a major fan of yours and I wanted to meet you."

I shook her hand. Then I asked her skeptically, "Why didn't you come over when everyone else did then?" It was hard to hear over the music as well as talking over it.

She smartly said, "Like you said, it was a crowd and I didn't want to seem that 'thirsty' (pushy). I wanted to give you privacy. I figured you would stay a while longer so I waited, mingled some until I made my move." I asked, "How did you know I was going to leave?"

She answered, "I've watched ever since I got here and recognized that it was you. It was nice to meet you. I hope you have a nice weekend".

I watched her cleavage wobble enticingly before she turned away. I called out her name and she came back. I took a step out in faith, "Are you with anyone?"

She laughed as her boobs shamelessly wobbled some more, "Nah. I was on the Speed-Line from Jersey to get here by myself".

I joked, "You came here by yourself in that dress?"

She chuckled again, "You got jokes. Your dress is cute too," she flirtatiously before adding, "By the way, you're prettier in person than on TV. Everyone says that to every celebrity to kiss their ass but it's true of you."

I thanked her and told her that my car was here so we could chill at my hotel room.

She seemed surprised, "You drove here all by yourself, Ms. Rose?"

I answered hesitantly, "Call me Amber and yes I did." I didn't know why I was so slow to hesitant. I was feeling tipsy but I wasn't worried over the top silly drunk.

She told me why she asked, "You drank a lot of Smirnoff Whipped Cream. Are you sure you'll be a'ight to drive?"

I assured the boobilicious beauty, "I can hold my liquor. Trust! I just wanna get to know you better. Do you want to or not?" I said this with an air of confidence that I wasn't actually feeling at that moment.

She thought about my proposition a little bit then, "Okay. I trust you with my safety and I'm honored that you deem me worthy of someone of getting to know."

I was ready, "Let's go."

I paid for my tab and hers (she drank some too). We got in my Maybach. I could see even with her aloof manner she was impressed. We made small talk in the car. Like I had said, she was cool, nonchalant and aloof but all and all cool and normal.

I liked her smile and she seemed to do it a lot. I pulled up by the Meridien giving my car keys to the valet. We went up the elevator to go to my floor (6th floor) and finally to my room. I opened the door and invited her in. "Thank you", she said politely. She added, "Do you have a minibar?" I told her that I did and she asked, "Do you have some Long Island Ice Tea. I want it on the rocks."

I told her, "On the rocks, huh?" as I smiled at her. Then I quipped, "You're easy to please, aren't you?"

She wisecracked back, "In more ways than you can imagine, Ms. Amber."

I raised my eyebrows at that statement while she laughed at my facial expression. I went to the dining room to get our drinks. I poured us both Long Island Ice Teas. I went back into the room and she smiled when she saw our drinks.

"You brought us tall drinks", she commented jokingly. "You want me tore up don't cha?"

I teased, "You a 'lightweight' with liquor, baby?"

"A little," she admitted. "But I am down for anything".

"Good", I uttered not sure if I felt the same.

She took her sip. We made more small talk. I found out that she was a librarian assistant, that she was born and raised in South Jersey and that she turned 27 a few days before. We toasted to that. She told me that she's Jewish who grew up believing that Jesus was the Messiah which surprised me.

She said, "Yeah, there are Jews who believe in Jesus. His Hebrew name is Yeshua actually his full name was Yeshua ben Yosef (Joseph). His first disciples were Jews also. The whole faith in Yeshua movement was spread by the Jewish people so long ago. It shouldn't be a surprise if Christianity is a major religion in the world then the people who started it would still have those believing in it."

I asked curiously, "Do you still believe in it"

She said, "If I had a religion, then I would believe in Yeshua being the Messiah not because I grew up in learning that believing what I am told but because I looked a lot of this on my own. I love history and being Jewish it's part of my history. I read arguments for and against it and there are too many prophecies that point to him and too much outside of biblical historical corroboration of him to think that it could be made up. The only reason why I don't believe in it is because of the Bible's viewpoint on Homosexuality."

Again what she saying was very intriguing to me. So I went deeper in to what she said by asking her, "So you like girls?"

She kept it 100, "Very much so. For as long as I could remember, I always found females sexy. I had crushes on a couple of teachers who were females. I used to look at videos and found women performers desirable. It just always seemed natural too me. And I love breasts too, big ones."

I asked her, "You weren't ever curious about boys?"

She emphatically denied, "Nope. Strictly-clitly, boo!"

We both laughed at that. She told me about her experiences. Not in major detail. I found out from her that she had only been in one significant relationship when she was really young. I asked her how young. She avoided that question. It seemed she still had a thing for whoever that girl was, though they were BFFs and the girl was married but I didn't push Syreata to ask if she did. I liked the vibe we had. It was natural.

She seemed like a cool, fun even as nonchalant as she is and would make a good mate for whomever she decided to settle down with. I wasn't ready for anything like that. I wasn't ready for anything like that, just wanted to have fun since I had been in many serious relationships. I said this to her and she understood. So the conversation naturally moved toward to my relationships.

I asked her, "What do you want to know, Syreata?"

Here it was, "Well, being a big fan, I know you're bi. Have you ever been in serious relationships with females or were they playthangs?"

She slurred a bit when she finished the question. I knew she was feeling it now.

"Good question," I told her.

She smiled her dimpled smile. I told her of my one significant relationship with a woman when I was 20. I was stripping then and I was with an older woman who was married but living a double life in the closet. I could see that Syreata was intrigued, relaxing herself as I told her my story. I told her that Mariel broke my heart and how it happened. She seemed so sad. I told her that I had other flings with women but my serious relationships with men, specifically Kanye and Wiz.

We were both laughing as I told my stories about the both of them. She was a good listener and easy to talk to. I told her about the true love of my life, Bass. How happy I was to have him especially after how contentious my breakup was with Wiz. She said that she was thinking of getting artificial insemination because the women in her family have the trait of getting early menopause. Another intriguing convo happened from there.

"The women in my mom's side of the family get menopause by their early to mid -thirties as well as other physical traits," she said to me.

She continued talking about how the women in her family after I coaxed her about what other common traits they have, "We have an inside joke that that if a girl in our family, that is my mom's peoples, isn't at least a DDD before graduating high school, she's adopted! My lack of height comes from my dad's peoples; the women in that family are short. His mom was 4'9". She died when I was 15.

"Anyway, my mom's side doesn't believe in believe in reduction at all. Having big breasts are a source of pride to our family. It's the most distinctive common physical trait about us. It doesn't matter if we're tall or short, dark-skinned or light, thick, thin or full-figured, or having different sexual preferences, doesn't matter the difference we all have lots of boobs. Not that we're the same size or anything but especially if we gain weight, we carry much of it in our chest. It actually goes back from the days of my ancestors being transported from Africa on the slave boats."

I was intrigued that she knew her family history like this. I love history too. I knew of families sharin' similar traits like noses or foreheads or having big booties/hips or even having bigger breasts. It was just refreshing to see someone talk like this and not complain about having lots of boobs. I exclaimed, "Wow. So you are never gettin' em 'cut down?"

She was emphatic, "Hell no! I love 'my girls.'"

She actually hugged them, before squeezing them from the sides with her arms before adding, "They can be a pain, literally and figuratively, but I would feel naked without 'em'. 'Nita' and 'Gina' are mine 'til 'death does us part.' When I was a child, I looked up to all the adults in my fam and wanted be buxom like them. Well, I didn't have to worry about that. The 'booby fairy' was good to me as you can see. You seem to perk up over the conversation about my tits. Are you a breast-girl, Amber?"

I downplayed it a bit, "A little bit". She scooted over with her "twins" invading my personal space.

They wobbled gently as she said, I knew who you were when I saw you at The Gallery", she confessed.

I raised my eyebrows for the second time tonight because I didn't think she noticed.

She explained, "Yeah, I saw you staring hard at 'Lanita' and 'Regina'."

I interrupted, "'Lanita' and 'Regina'?"

"Those are the names that I gave my boobs", she smiled bashfully. I laughed, "That's cute. Your left is 'Lanita' and your right is 'Regina', true?"

"True story", she confirmed. "Anyway, I didn't think it was you at first. I expected a big entourage with bodyguards, girl. I didn't think you would roll by yourself."

I interrupted again, "I didn't want that superstar persona. I wanted to be normal and hang out. It's hard to be real in my line of work."

She remarked, "I see. Back to The Gallery, you were staring hard at my boobs. You tried to hide it but it was obvious. You looked like you want to be the crumbs that landed in my cleavage".

I laughed knowing she was correct.

"So after I finished eating," she concluded, "I had to meet my cousin at the store that I promised to meet her at because we were in Philly to go shoppin'."

I didn't mean to be noisy but I had to ask her anything because I was enjoying her that much, "How old is your cousin?"

She answered me, "She's 18 now. Dree, that's short for Adrianna, is a high school senior. Her dad, my uncle, died on April 19th so I was taking her shopping to pick her spirits up cause she still down about him gone."

I said compassionately, "I'm so sorry, Syreata." I saw her 'bout to tear up but she played it off and composed herself. I asked why she went to Voyeur.

She replied, "Something to do. I had no idea you would be there." Then with her beautiful hazels she said, "I'm so glad that I did".

I agreed, "I'm glad I met you too." We both smiled. Then the conversation took an interesting turn.

"Amber, you're known for your ass and it's definitely nice but you have beautiful breasts," she seemingly complimented me genuinely.

"Thank you," I told her.

Then she rocked my senses when she had the nerve to say with authority, "I think you're wearing on the wrong bra size."

Stunned, I uttered, "How would you know?"

She was blunt, "Girl, you told the world your size when you was on RuPaul's show".

I smiled blushing because she was right. I told this, "Okay, you're right. I did. I got measured though. Why are talking about my boobs?" I felt self-conscious being around this well-endowed hottie.

She astutely responded, "Cause we talked 'bout mine"

"You think mine in smaller in person," I asked scared of her answer.

She was blunt again, "You definitely aren't the size that you are supposed to be. You're a 32GG!"

I was offended, "That's smaller than a 36H". I couldn't believe she said that. "You really think they are smaller in person", I cried. I felt very insecure even more around her.

She clarified, "That's not what I am saying. You don't know the difference between US and UK sizing? Goddess and Panache has both sizes on their tags. You know this, right?"

I was silent and turned red cause I knew she was right again.

"The reason that is", she picked up steam, "that UK sizing has double letters after DDD while US sizing don't. Even that's changing because DD will be E cups and DDDs, F Cups. UK sizing isn't like that. A GG Cup is a J Cup in our size, Amber. You're a 32GG/J, I am sure of that".

I disputed her, "But I got professionally measured."

She countered, "What is your bust measurement?"

I answered "32 inches."

She nodded her head, and made her point, "Then they added 4 inches to it, correct?"

"Yeah", I agreed.

She concluded, "That affect bra sizes which is why 80% of women wear on the wrong bra size. Even professionals make that mistake cuz that's the old way. Under the old way, I would be wearing a 38-40 inch band depending on the brand. My "under-bust" is a 34 and my bust measurements or my "over-bust" is 53 inches. Putting me in the right band size is the difference between me wearing M Cups in US Sizing and M Cups in UK Sizing".

"Hmmm", I responded even more intrigued by her.

That I guessed encouraged Syreata to go further, "I only know of all this because of all of my experiences growing up as a busty young girl 'til now trying to find the right bra size for me. It was hell for me. I hated wearing on bras when I was going to grade and middle school because they were so ill-fitting."

I was so enraptured, she was so passionate.

She was like a preacher on TV, "After that, I started to find shops that custom my bras because when I was younger, I wore on 28 inch band sizes back in the day and it was hard to find that with large cup sizes. I understood how important finding the right band size was for good fitting bras. For example, the breast volume of a 28GG in UK sizing is the same volume as a 36DDD. "

The light came on, "Yeah, because every cup size aren't the same."

She agreed, "Yes, when I was a 28GG/J cup, it was hard to find bras in that size. When I went to Rigby and Peller in downtown London, back in the day, I got my first custom made bra that day. I felt so happy because I finally enjoyed wearing on bras. Bras make our figures look great and wearing my correct bra size as better than the 34Ds that I was wearing before I went to R&P. No more 'boob-quad'!"

"I hear that", I agreed, before asking the question I was dying to know. "So what size you are now?"

She deadpanned, "How did I know that would be your next question, Lil Amber?"

I raised my eyebrows at her calling "Lil" because I knew she was flaunting her boob superiority.

She stated, "Remember when I told you that there is a difference between M Cups in US Sizing and M Cups in UK sizing. I'm a 34M Cup in UK sizing which is equal to a 34S in US sizing"

My heart almost stopped.

She teased again, ""I should have worn my custom made bra to prove it to you. Now whenever I am not wearing that bra, the bras I wear range from 42Ks to 48HHs. I could wear 50Hs but wearing a 50 inch band size makes me feel fat." She shimmied and bounced a bit.

"Jesus", I exclaimed as my pussy pulsated from all this titty talk.

She said, "So this is why I told you that you were a 32GG. 36FF/H US Cup Size is actually your 'sister size', Amber but a 32GG/J would fit you better. Anyway, I know your 'over-bust' measurement is 42 inches, correct?"

I nodded my head.

She concluded, "That's 10 inches from your 'under-bust' to your 'over-bust'. That's how you're a J cup."

I quipped, "I'm a big girl", patting my boobs proudly.

Syreata squeezed hers together with her elbows and forearms to create an unbelievable long and deep cleavage, then said, "You a big girl but not as big as me though. "

I challenged, "I can still hold my own even if your tits are practically twice my size."

She challenged back, "Oh really?"

'The bigger they are, the harder they fall," I cockily tossed back at her.

She smiled, "Let's have a tit fight!"

'A titty-fight", I asked stunned.

She repeated herself.

I refused at first, "I'm not bruising my tits. Not here for that boo! My body is my livelihood. I don't like how that sounds" We laughed together again.

She clarified herself, "I'm not here for hurting the girls either. I'm talking about rubbing our tits together to make the other get an orgasm. Whoever cums loses and is the winner's sex or rather 'tit-slave'.

I was intrigued and horny. Mad horny. "You said nothing but a word, huh", I boldly proclaimed to Syreata. I showed my boldness by taking off my dress because I had already taken off my shoes earlier in the night and then my panties. I was naked as the day I was born. Syreata smiled and whistled at me.

I impatiently asked her, "What's taking you so long?"

Her response was, "Just enjoying the view. It isn't every day that I see a celeb naked in person!"

I laughed. My nipples were hard with my light pink 4 inch areolas standing out. As I said before, my girls aren't as full as I want them to be but they are splayed and I have high sitting areolas. I was shaking 'em making "clappin'" sounds.

Syreata teased me, "Oh, your 'lil girls' can clap a bit, huh?"

I laughed again, "You got one more time to call them little. I am far from 'little' as you can see."

She observed, "Oh you're much taller than me. But from big enough where it counts at least as far where this is leading up to". With that, as she was standing up, she unzipped the back of her dress and pull it a bit over her chest. Her different hued full, heavy, pendulous juggs looked ready for action but ever the tease; she put her forearms over them to cover them up.