Dominating Deb Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman and her mentor.
910 words
3.77
10.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andygeo
andygeo
16 Followers

As the weekend arrived, Deb was cooking some spaghetti with her special clam sauce. Bethany arrived wearing an elegant business suit. Her brunette hair was short and her glasses showed off her expressive eyes and easy smile. She turned out to be alum and majored in the same department as Deb. They had much more in common that Deb had imagined. After Deb cleared the table, we drank some drambuie and Deb put on some music. I motioned to Deb to sit next to me on the bed and started to unbutton her blouse. Bethany was on the couch. She lit a cigarette and was watching with interest.

I played with Deb's nipples, getting them hard. I started to suck her nipple and invited Bethany to suck the other, which she did with delight. I took Bethany's hand and moved it inside Deb's pants. She knew what to do, fingering Deb to an intense orgasm. I then unzipped my pants revealing a swollen cock and moved Deb's lips to it. Deb started sucking it, eyeing me as she sucked. Bethany quietly moved behind Deb and started licking her ass. She then inserted her finger up Deb's ass. This surprised Deb and she winced. Bethany noticed and inserted two fingers, and then started to work her hand into her, causing Deb to squirm uncomfortably and causing me to explode down her throat. I got a warm washcloth and gently bathed Deb as Bethany dressed and left. I told Deb she had been a good sub tonight. I was proud of her and massaged Deb with her favorite scented oil. I told her that Bethany wanted to dominate her tomorrow evening and that I agreed but I would be there to observe.

Deb was nervous as the time came for Bethany to arrive. I could see she was tense and gave her a big hug and said this is another chapter in her training. I reminded her that I will be there and that I know that Bethany is new at this too. Bethany arrived dressed in a light trench coat. When she removed it, she was wearing a leather vest and spandex pants. She had brought a carrying bag. We talked for a few minutes and enjoyed some burgundy wine. Bethany then took Deb by the hand and gave her a huge hug followed by a slow intense kiss. She said that she had really been looking forward to this. She instructed Deb to undress and then tied her hands behind her back with a scarf from her store.

She undressed and instructed Deb to suck her breasts. I was surprised how enthusiastically Deb sucked her. Bethany then went to her bag and pulled out a butt plug shaped like a stretched out lemon. She instructed Deb to lick it and put plenty of saliva on it so it wouldn't hurt so badly when she inserted it. Bethany then made Deb kneel and worked it into her ass. The wet plug made her strain but Deb endured it silently. When it was in, Bethany made Deb sit on the bed and she sat on Deb's lap, forcing it in the last few centimeters. Bethany then lay back on the pillow and told Deb to lick her, guiding Deb between her legs and telling her what she wanted Deb to do. Deb was still in pain from the plug but started to lick her. Bethany took out a ruler and started to slap Deb's ass, telling her to lick faster and insert her tongue deeper. Deb was in tears as Bethany erupted in an intense orgasm. Bethany then kissed Deb gently and held her. Bethany told Deb she absolutely loved dominating her and told her that she had an opening at her store in the afternoons at a good salary. She thought that Deb would be a wonderful addition to her staff. Deb needed some money and agreed to start at the store in the coming week.

Deb spent the afternoons of next week at Bethany's store. She needed the additional cash and was intrigued with Bethany and their emerging relationship. Deb said that Bethany had one other coworker named Shelly who also was a student at the college. Both of them competed for Bethany's approval. Deb started going out with Bethany on smoke breaks and got snacks for her. After a few days Deb became Bethany's pet. Shelly worked in the store while Deb and Bethany "worked on the books" in her office. Friday, Deb approached Shelly and told her to get the snacks. When she returned, Deb and Bethany had other things in mind. Bethany handcuffed Shelly and Deb put a blindfold on her. Shelly knew her job was on the line and allowed then to remove her skirt and underpants. They made her guess who was kissing her or licking her or fingering her. When Shelly guessed wrong, she received a spanking with a ruler or had her face slapped. Shelly guessed wrong most of the time and at the end of the day Shelly's butt was red and she had given in. Bethany told Shelly that Deb was now officially her Dom and that she needed to obey her. Deb kissed Shelly, held her until she regained her composure and helped her get dressed and drove her home. We talked about Deb's dual roles and she said she could keep everything separate. We talked about starting out Shelly.

andygeo
andygeo
16 Followers