Dominating Devin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

When Devin kissed his way down Marcie's abdomen, she rolled her head back and closed her eyes. More importantly for Devin's purposes, she spread her legs giving him full access to her, no doubt, steamy cunt.

Devin ate Marcie out with great enthusiasm, though it paled in comparison to the enthusiasm with which Marcie responded. She had one, quite unmistakable, obviously intense, and quite protracted orgasm and, I'm guessing knowing Marcie, several "aftershock" orgasms.

When Marcie was limp from exhaustion, Devin clambered up and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Marcie tried to reciprocate but there was an clear energy disparity between them: Marcie was sated; Devin was in a frenzy.

Regardless of how exhausted Marcie was, Devin wasn't going to delay for long. He pressed her legs apart, lined his cock up with Marcie's quim, and entered her with a hard, determined thrust. The suddenness brought Marcie back to life and she screamed out with pleasure.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "Oh, God! ... Oh God! ... Fuck me hard!"

Devin complied.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. I'd seen enough—more than enough. I was disgusted and sure that this would put me off sex with Marcie for a long time. When I fucked her again—if I fucked her again—it would make our last sex look like a sweet gentle encounter. When I thought about fucking her now, I thought about hurting her. I knew I wouldn't really hurt her. I'm not a violent guy. But a guy can fantasize, and I did.

The plotting and evidence-gathering phases of my plan were complete. I had what I needed now. Sure, my plan had meant that I had to allow another illicit tryst between Marcie and Devin. Painful as it had been to allow that—and to watch it—I was sure that this would lead to me being able to end this with the upper hand.

I wanted to regain my dignity--my self-esteem. But even more, I wanted to Devin to know his place. And he would.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers
12