Dominating Devin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers

"Now, I'm going to give you instructions only once, and you'd better follow them not just precisely, but enthusiastically, if you want this night to end well." I took a drag on my beer allowing the silence to underscore my message. Devin nodded with trepidation.

"You're going to ask me nicely if I'll let you suck my cock. You might have to plead with me. But you'll do it because you want so much to suck my cock and swallow my cum. Do you understand?" He gave a sickened look, but nodded again.

"If, and when, I allow you to, you're going to unzip my pants and gently, lovingly, pull out my cock. You're going to stroke it and tell me how beautiful it is and how you've wanted to suck my cock for a long time." He was still with me. He wasn't nodding anymore, but he wasn't protesting.

"And, then, you're going to make love to my cock with your mouth—not just suck me off—make love to my cock. Do you understand?" This got a weak nod from him. "And you're going to pause only to beg me to please cum in your mouth—to fill your mouth with my sweet seed that you've wanted for so long."

"When I've given in to your pleas to fill your mouth with my cum—when I've finally given you what you crave—you're going to look up at me and swallow every drop of my cum and then smile and thank me. Okay?" Devin muttered a quiet, resigned, "okay."

"Then you're done for the night. You can go home and have sweet dreams about tonight."

When he didn't make a move, I realized that, while I'd given him the script, I hadn't yet cued him. "Okay. Get going ... and make it good. Your fate with Kendra depends on your performance." I saw a wince flash across Devin's face when I said that, but then he began playing his role.

Giving Devin his instructions had actually felt kind of goofy to me. I mean, I liked the obvious discomfort it was causing him, but it sounded sort of silly. When his acting gig began, though, he was pretty convincing and, to tell the truth, I liked the scene I'd designed.

I made him ask several times if he could suck my cock. It's got to be humiliating to ask to suck a guy off and have him say, "I don't think so; I'm not into that sort of thing," knowing that you'll have to plead even more convincingly.

On his third try, I consented to let him take out my cock and suck it, "if it meant that much to him." For the second time in just a few hours, Devin was unzipping my pants in anticipation of sucking my cock. But this time, it would look to anyone watching (now or later, on the recording) as if he was pleading to suck my cock and I reluctantly allowed him to do it.

My cock was hard as Devin fished it out of my pants. It hardened more in his hand.

"Your cock is beautiful," he managed to say, somewhat convincingly. He stroked it several times and then leaned in to suck it. This prompted my only interjection in his patter.

"I'll bet you've wanted to suck my cock for a long time," I reminded him.

"Oh, yes ... I've been thinking about it for a very long time." When he sensed that this wasn't quite enough, he fumbled on. "I've wanted to suck your cock from the first time I met you. And now it's finally going to happen."

"Very good," I thought, but I didn't say anything. I just let him resume bringing his lips to my cock.

Devin followed the script well, complete with moans and enthusiastic stroking and sucking. He was bringing me up the incline toward an orgasm when he pulled off. For a moment, I was startled and disappointed. It wasn't until he began to speak that I remembered that I had scripted this, now unwelcome, interruption.

"Will you please cum in my mouth," Devin intoned. The panting in his breath was no doubt caused only by the fact that he hadn't been able to catch a proper breath with my shaft blocking his airway. But, whatever the cause, it made him sound desperate for my cum. "Please, I need to taste your sweet cum."

Well, this was a better performance than I'd anticipated. How could I deny Devin what he so plainly craved? I put my hand on the back of his head and gently gestured for him to go ahead. This time, I wasn't going to control his motions. This was all about him yearning to suck my cock dry of every bit of its cum. He had to earn his reward.

And earn it he did. When his lips surrounded my cock again, he went at it his task with vigor. With his hand gripping the base of my cock tightly and jerking it energetically, and his tongue playing across the sensitive underside of my throbbing cock, I wasn't going to hold out long. And I didn't.

I erupted in Devin's mouth. It was an incredibly intense orgasm and I made no effort to hold back the roar that exploded from my mouth in concert with the explosion from my cock. One ... two ... three ... four—I think there were at least five distinct ejaculations of cum spewing into Devin's mouth. To his credit, he didn't let any dribble back on my cock.

When I'd finished, I watched him closely. He pulled off my cock gently and smiled (to script) and then swallowed the last of my semen.

"Thank you for letting m--" Devin cut off in mid syllable. His head jerked up in shock. I'd been so lost in my ecstasy that I hadn't heard what Devin had, but I knew what it was: a car door slamming. The girls had just driven up and gotten out of the car.

"Shit!" Devin exclaimed, scrambling up to his feet. "Shit! ... Oh, my God!" He was madly trying to pull up his underpants and pants, get his shirt tucked in, and fasten up before the girls got into the house. "Shit!"

I just had to switch the TV to ESPN, tuck my now soft cock back in my pants and zip up. I did that in a slow, measured way, as if to say to Devin, "Getting caught doesn't mean nearly as much to me as it does to you."

Of course, I didn't want the girls to catch us. This was going to be just between Devin and me—at least for the time being. But I didn't mind if Devin thought I was being casual about it.

When the front door closed behind Kendra and Marcie, Devin was still madly trying to straighten up his shirt. He grabbed for his beer and, finding it empty, looked around for something to drink. There was nothing—exactly as I'd hoped. My plan was to send him home with Kendra with his mouth still reeking of my cum.

Giving up on finding anything to clear the taste from his mouth, Devin flopped back on the couch just as the girls rounded the corner into the family room.

"How was the movie?" I asked casually.

"Great!" they said in unison, then laughed.

"How was yours?" Marcie asked.

"I loved it," I said enthusiastically. "I don't think that Devin was as into it as I was, at least not at first."

"Really?" Kendra questioned Devin. "What was wrong with it?"

"Nothing." Devin sounded irritated and then, realizing that this would only provoke more questions he tried to soften things. "I mean, it was okay. It just wasn't very realistic."

"Oh, come one," Kendra said. "When has that ruined a movie for you? As long as there's lots of action, some nudity, and some sex, you've always been happy."

"Well, there was that," I chimed in. "So, Devin should have liked it. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he liked it as much as I did." I'm sure my smirk wasn't picked up by the girls and just as certain that it was by Devin.

"Can we go?" Devin again sounded irritated and tried to backfill. "I mean ... I'm sorry. I'm really tired and my head hurts." He rubbed his temples but I'm certain that it was his jaw that was aching. "I'd like to go now if that's okay."

Marcie and I walked them to the door to say our goodbyes. As I gave Kendra the conventional light hug, I watched as Devin gave Marcie a particularly awkward hug. Then the girls hugged the way girls do and I stuck out my hand for Devin to shake. He could hardly ignore it.

When he grabbed my hand, I pulled him toward me, saying, "Heyyyy," in guy-speak for "we can give a manly hug." If Devin's hug of Marcie was awkward, this one set a new record. I didn't draw it out, of course. This was just one of those quick guy hugs with a slap on the back.

"Hey," I said as we moved apart. "Tonight was fun. We should do it again."

Devin couldn't bring himself to answer. He opened the door and they stepped out into the cold of the night. I suspected that Kendra would be quizzing Devin all the way home about why he was acting so antisocial when they were leaving. I was hoping he would have trouble making up a good story as his attention was focused on the taste of my cum lingering in his mouth.

As Marcie and I turned off the lights and headed for the bedroom, I said, "Devin's a pretty nice guy. Don't you think?"

"I guess so," she said in a tone that would have sounded disinterested if I hadn't known better.

We did the bedtime routine and crawled into bed, naked as usual. Marcie ran her foot up and down my calf—a, now familiar, unspoken sign that she's up for some action if I am. Of course, I wasn't. I rolled away from her slightly, not as if I was rejecting her for any serious reason—just trying to communicate a "not right now; I'm really tired" signal.

"You know," I said, as if giving a last thought before going to sleep, "Devin's really pretty interesting when you get to know him. I'd never spent any time alone with him before. It was nice to just get some man-to-man time alone with him."

"I'm glad you had a good time."

"I did."

I realized that Marcie was feeling uncomfortable about me apparently taking a special liking to Devin. It probably made her infidelity seem worse to her. That was fine with me. I'd figured out how to make Devin suffer for wronging me. I still had work to do on a plan for Marcie. But, I was sure I was going to be up for the task.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers
12