Dominating Discordia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringed as he talked about how hard he was, but when he unzipped his jeans and his cock sprung out of his pants, I just about lost my breath. I realized, right at that moment, what I was going to be doing. I realized how there was no getting away from it. I realized how Melanie was going to make me do this, whether I wanted to do it or not.

I tried pulling away from him, but his arm tightened around me.

That put me back in panic mode and I tried pulling away even harder, but between handcuffs and the leash, there wasn't much I could to fight a man with his strength, and he had all the advantages. After a brief fight, I was on my knees next to the van seat with his cock propped up in front of my face.

"I'm not ready for this," I tried to say. I looked up toward Melanie for some sort of reassurance that she wasn't going to actually make me go through with this, and then back to her husband. I was hoping one of them would relent and just take me back to where it all started. All sorts of images had been playing through my mind by this point. Thoughts of how she enslaved people, kept them at her house, wouldn't let them go, broke them, brainwashed them, trained them, I wondered if it was going to be my fate as well.

Melanie glanced back, "You were the one who said you wanted to suck a cock."

I did say it, but she made me.

She continued, "You came to me. You told me about Discordia. If you didn't want it, you wouldn't have come here knowing it's the only reason why I was ever interested in you."

Was that true?

She continued berating me some more, "You might have the heart of a slut, Discordia, but you're not that stupid." Every time she said that name, it burned, I don't know.

He put his hand to my face and turned my face toward him, he looked me right in the eye and said, "First time, huh? Don't worry, you'll get used to it." With that, he tilted my head and lowered it toward his cock. I just closed my eyes and loosened my mouth and I felt it touch my lips and I shivered. I felt it slide in my mouth, and I tried to keep my tongue away from it, but it was just too full. He moaned, and I felt his cock throb in my mouth, it was surreal. Then he started pulling my head up, and pushing it back down. I felt his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, it was intense. It was insane. I didn't urge. I didn't even find it offensive, or bad. I had lost myself in the motion, and I hadn't even realized that Melanie had since stopped the van and was standing outside the door, watching. I hadn't even realized her husband was no longer guiding me, and that it was my motion alone that was pleasing him. It was me, genuinely sucking his cock, and with passion.

He lifted my head up again and looked at me and accused, "You lie, you've done this before!"

I felt almost offended, I blushed, and said, "I never!"

Melanie, of course, took advantage of the situation and asked me with a wicked grin, "Discordia, are you a natural born cock sucker or are you really experienced with this?"

I looked away, humiliated by the question.

She turned me around and slapped me, "Answer me," she demanded.

"Natural!" I said, in reaction.

She slapped me again, "Natural what?"

I flushed and repeated, "I'm a natural born cock sucker."

"Good girl," she commended, and put me back down on her husband's cock.

The "encouragement" Melanie was giving me was making me perform like a star on his cock, despite having my hands still cuffed behind my back.

Her husband let out a few good moans and then said, "Let's finish him off."

I was confused to what that meant--

Melanie's husband got out of the van, and Melanie took his place. She then leaned me over one of her thighs, and brought the other thigh down over my neck and back, so I was locked between her thighs. I heard her husband get behind me and I felt something round push against my ass.

"Oh fuck," I thought, and I tried to struggle out of it, not really learning the lessons from earlier that struggling is really quite pointless in the situation, and it's just better to go with it.

"Beg him to fuck you," Melanie commanded.

"What," I said, flushed again.

"You heard me, beg him to fuck you."

I lowered my head and started saying how I couldn't do that.

Her husband spoke up, "My cock isn't getting any wetter here, your spit is drying up, the sooner you beg for it, the easier it'll be for you." He pushed it tauntingly against my ass, making me react and struggle.

"Melanie," I said, "Please don't, not now, not yet," I more or less begged her.

Melanie put her hand around the front of my neck and yanked my head back, "Beg! It's one cock now, or I take you somewhere else and fill you with a half dozen."

I knew she was good for threat, so I took a deep breath and said, "Please, fuck me."

"Fuck you where, Discordia," Melanie asked.

"Please, fuck me in the ass."

Melanie laughed, "Discordia, you know that only sluts beg to be fucked in the ass the first time, don't you?"

I stayed silent.

"How do you want to be fucked, Discordia?" I wish she'd stop using that name.

"Please, fuck me in the ass like a slut," I managed. I knew it was pointless to fight.

"Good girl," Melanie whispered, just before I felt her husband push himself inside my ass. It was a powerful and intense experience. I felt every inch of him move inside. I felt him throb, it was almost if I could feel every vein on his cock pulsating inside of me. I was tight. I was clinching hard. It hurt like hell. He was pounding me from behind for whatever he could muster, if it wasn't for Melanie's steel grip with her thighs, I wouldn't have been able to handle it. I was loud. Very loud.

Somewhere, I don't remember where, the pain of being fucked by a large cock turned to pleasure. And I actually had an orgasm from it, he made me cum.

Melanie didn't miss that, and she taunted, "Wow, Discordia, you really are an anal little slut, aren't you?" Fucking prostate.

Some time after that, after a lot of Melanie comments I can't even remember now, I felt her husband's cock throbbing and tightening, and he pushed himself tight into me and just released. He came inside of me. I wasn't sure, but I almost though I "felt" his cum squirt inside of me, but it might have just been my imagination. It made me feel even more humiliation, because I didn't even ask if he was wearing a condom, I didn't even try to request one. I just begged him to fuck me, with no concern or care.

He pulled out, Melanie let go her steel leg grip, she undid my handcuffs, and I fell into the back of the van utterly exhausted. She started up the van again, and we drove for awhile, and the whole time I was just laying on the floor in the back of the van thinking of everything that had happened. Did I really just do this? Did all this really happen? What now?

My thoughts were interrupted when Melanie's husband crawled back on top of me, and tried to kiss me. It was really weird, and very awkward. I'm really not attracted to men that way, and here he was trying to put his tongue down my mouth and it was so squick. I kept turning my head, but he just kept kissing my neck, pressing his weight on top of me, and telling me how hot I was, and how much he wanted to fuck me again. He started stroking my cock, kissing my neck more. He started fingering my ass, and making me react, he was turning me on, and getting me hard again. He tried kissing me again, I let him. I don't even know why. I was just lost in the sensation. I felt his cock getting hard again, I just took it my hand and started stroking him. I got him hard, really hard. He turned me over, and fucked me again. I felt surrender.

Sometime in there, we had arrived where I started.

Melanie had me undress.

She let me masturbate in front of her.

She gave me my clothes back and got behind the wheel once again.

She rolled down the window and asked, "Do you have anything to say to me?"

My mind was reeling, my body was exhausted and shaking.

I looked at her like a zombie and said, "Thank you."

She perked up like she forgot something said, "Oh," passed me $60, and then said, "This is for your time, Discordia."

"What," I looked at her almost dumbfounded, yet again.

"It's your first trick, Discordia, how does it feel to be a whore?"

With that, she grinned, and drove off.

What a night.

-- Discordia Knight

12