Dominating Dreams

Story Info
Based on a dream I had about my future Dom.
3k words
3.68
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at the kitchen sink, a potato in one hand and a peeler in the other. On her round frame, she wore nothing other than a large oversized mans shirt. Her messy brown hair hung over her shoulder, as she sung along softly with the music that was playing from the stereo. Her long sleeves were pushed up around her elbows, and her bare feet danced a little on the floor. So consumed in her work was she, that she didn't see it coming.

He came up behind her then, wrapping one arm around her waist, and the other around her shoulders. He leaned his head against hers for a moment and she closed her eyes, smiling at his touch.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his eyes scanning the sink.

"Cooking dinner," she replied. "Peeling potatoes for dinner anyway, I haven't started anything else yet."

"Mmmmm," he murmured, as his hands moved over her shirt. "I think I have something else in mind."

"Is that so?" she asked, her voice only a little sarcastic.

"Mmmhmmm" he answered. The arm that was around her shoulders moved a little until his left hand was cupping her right breast. She opened both her eyes a little wider, smiling. His right slid farther down her stomach until his fingers nestled in the fuzzy curly pubic hair under her shirt. As his fingers reached down, carefully, but with a gentle firmness, she closed her eyes and let out a slow breath. His finger tips slid firmly over her clitoris, his breath warm against her ear, one hand gently cupping and teasing her breast through the fabric of her shirt.

"You like that?" he asked, his voice teasing.

She nodded, unable to speak.

He repositioned his hand now, pushing her legs farther apart as his fingers moved between them, seeking out the deep pink of her cunt. As one finger gently slid inside of her, she opened her mouth wide, releasing her breath. The firmness of his cock was pressed against her ass and she felt the butterflies stir inside of her stomach. A second finger entered her cunt now and she let out a gasp of excitement.

"I think you want more..." he whispered in her ear.

She nodded, and he smiled, a dirty smile.

"Tell me what you want," he said in her ear.

"I want more!" she whispered, her arms around his so he couldn't take his hands away.

"More what?" he asked, an edge in his voice. His fingers continued burying their way inside her and she let out a whimper.

"More... fingers!" she was barely whispering, the heat in her body soaring as she began getting excited.

He laughed, very gently, and his lips fell against her ear, as he kissed her, his left hand squeezing her nipple between the fingers. "You want my whole hand in there?" She tried to turn to face him, wanting to kiss him, to show him, that yes, thats what he wanted, but he held her firm. "Do you want my whole hand in there?" he asked again.

"Yes!" she whispered.

He grinned again, and she tried to turn once more, but he held her firmly. "Tell me." As his fingers touched her clit, she let out a moan, and he gave her breast a hard squeeze. "Tell me!"

"I want you to fist me..." she whispered, only a little hesitant. Saying the words made her feel so silly.

"Thats good..." he said. He kissed her neck and she shuddered a little, her head reeling. "When do you want me to fist you?"

"Mmmmm," she moaned, his fingers were still teasing her cunt, flicking against her clit and sliding inside of her. Again he squeezed her breast in warning. "Now!" she answered.

He laughed, "Well, I'm not going to right now," he said, his voice teasing, but hard at the same time.

Her body softened, disappointment crossing her face.

"Right now, I'm going to do what I want..." He pulled her body back against his chest, his cock hard against her ass. She felt an immediate thrill of fear. Was he going to assfuck her? Nobody had ever managed it before, and she knew it would hurt like hell. Both hands moved down her body now, and as the fingers of his right hand slid in and out of her now damp cunt, the fingers of his left hand massaged her clit. He nibbled gently on her ear, kissing her neck. His cock was straining, hard and tight against her ass, and she slid her hands behind her back, rubbing it with one hand, gently massaging his balls with the other.

Momentarily, he stopped his probing, giving her a slap across the thigh. "I didn't say you could do that!"

She whimpered. "But I-"

"No!" he commanded. She fell silent, and he went back to his ardent probing, whilst gently rubbing himself against her ass. It went on for a long while, and she had her head back, her eyes closed, her breathing coming in jerks of pleasure. Very suddenly however, he moved his hands away, spinning her around. His mouth fell on hers and his cock pressed against her cunt. Without thinking, she took it in her hands, wanting to touch it, wanting to feel it inside of her.

One of his hands moved down her back and he slapped her on the ass, a stinging slap that made her jump.

"I told you no!" he said.

She released him, the expression on her face half defiant and half torn. "But I-"

"NO!" he demanded, and she fell silent. "You can have it when I say you can have it, and not before, okay?" he said, his voice gentle now.

She nodded, her head lowered like a child in trouble. He hugged her close a moment, before lifting her chin with his hand. He tried to look in her eyes but she wouldn't look at him, she kept her eyes downwards.

"Hey, look at me?" he asked. She finally focussed her eyes on him, looking upset. "Hey, you're not in trouble," he said gently, seeing the expression that lay in those eyes. "Whose the boss around here, you or me?"

"You are..." she whispered, her face still broken.

"Thats right, I am. I'm the boss, we do what I say we do, okay?"

She nodded, and her eyes dropped.

"Now smile for me?" he said.

She plastered a fake smile on her face and he rolled his eyes.

"Now poke out your tongue!"

She poked out her tongue, sarcastic and defiant, and he slid his mouth over it until their lips touched. He held her close to her as he kissed her firmly on the mouth. It took only a moment or two before her arms slid back around his body, the hunger inside of her overwhelming her temporary sadness. He let himself rub against her until she was holding him tightly against her, her clear need for him evident in her movements.

He slid his hands down under her ass, lifting her up onto the bench beside him. With one arm, he swept aside much of the items that lay there, pushing her back with the other. She tried to object physically, making an effort to sit up, but he forced her back, sliding her partially up the bench. He lifted her feet, placing them on the counter, as far apart as they could go. She lay, feeling extremely exposed, clutching her shirt to her tummy.

He put his hands over hers and tilted his head around her knees to see her face. She looked somewhat concerned.

"Relax!" he told her.

She tried to nod, but the concern didn't leave her face. He watched her for a moment and she tried to smile, until finally, he moved his head away. She wasn't sure what was going on for what seemed like forever, until after a moment or two, she felt it. His hand, pressed against her cunt. The same three fingers as before, he slid inside of her, in and out, as far as they could go. With each movement, he pressed in a different direction, pushing her cunt open inside.

After a moment, he slid in a fourth finger, his face intent on watching his work. She tried to relax, but felt slightly uncomfortable having him stare at her naked cunt in broad daylight. She was still uncomfortable with all such things. She hated people seeing her naked in any way. He was determined in his work, and after another minute he was able to slide all four fingers fully inside of her.

"Stop clenching!" he told her sternly, and she lifted up her head in consternation.

"I'm not!" she denied furiously.

"Then why is it so tight?" he demanded.

"I don't know!" she answered tartly. "Maybe because your hand is too big!"

He slapped her across the naked thigh with one hand and she jumped.

"Hey, fuck you, stop slapping me!"

He slapped her again, harder this time, and she winced.

"Stop being a bitch. You want me to fist you or not?" he asked.

She glowered at him for a long time, before saying, "No, actually! No I don't! I don't want you to fist me!"

He slapped her once more, pressing his hand tightly into her cunt. She opened her mouth wide in pain as she stretched wide open. He stopped glowering at her, his face brightening as she scrunched up her face in pain. "Does that hurt?" he asked.

She nodded, unable to speak past the burning feeling.

He pressed against her harder, his hand shaped like a tube. His knuckles were pressed tight against her cunt and her cunt was straining under the pressure to accomodate him. She whimpered aloud, dropping her head back onto the bench, trying to breathe deeply around the feeling down below. It happened slowly, but finally his hand was inside her past the knuckles, and his fingers slid into a fist inside of her.

As he began to move his hand inside of her, brushing hard her g-spot, she shivered, a delicious feeling spreading through her. He moved his left hand now, stimulating her clit. Her body was trembling now under the combined use of his fist inside and his fingers on her clitty. She pushed down onto his hand and he smiled, a half smile.

"You like that do you?" he asked.

"Uh-huh!" she affirmed, her eyes close and her back arched.

"Want me to stop now?" he asked, teasing.

"No! No!" she pushed herself onto him, moaning aloud.

"I thought you didn't want me to fist you?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, I lied!" she slapped one hand against the table top, her hand clenching into a tight fist.

"You lied did you?" he asked. "You will have to be punished!"

Her head jerked up, sending her hair crazy around her face. "You're not going to stop?" she asked.

He laughed then, "You're a slut, aren't you?"

She narrowed her eyes at him, which made him laugh harder.

"No," he finally said, "I won't stop..."

He put one hand on her stomach, and with a determined smile, his arm reached deeper inside of her. Hard and deep, he thrust his hand, stabbing it into her life a knife. Again his left hand slid down to caress her clit and her whole body jerked at the touch. She was squirming within a minute, trying to force her cunt down more onto his hand. He could feel her pussy spasming around his fingers as she was going to cum. Feeling this, he slid his hand out of her quickly.

Grabbing around the tops of her legs, he slid her towards him on the bench until the edge of her ass hung over the edge. He grabbed the base of his cock and slid the head into her wet haven. He thrust hard and fast into her, and as he did, he leaned forwards, one hand around the base of her neck. Her eyes were closed, she was wild now, lust evident on her face. He pressed his fingers to her lips, the fingers that were wet with her own pussy liquid, and she sucked one finger like a child. He laughed at her now, just a little. By God she was horny. He slid his fingers from her mouth, she so loved having her clitty rubbed, he moved his wet fingers down there now, using the liquid on his fingers to lubricate the little nub as he played with it.

He could feel her cunt squeezing his dick and he fucked her hard, could hear his balls slapping against her ass. He grunted now, his dick thrusting into her hard. In a small way, he hoped it would hurt her, he loved the expression on her face when something hurt. Her cunt was practically pulsing around his dick now, and she was silently moaning.

"Scream!" he told her.

She shook her head wildly. After all this time, still so shy about everything, it pissed him off.

He slapped her thigh with his spare hand and she jerked her body hard. He liked that. "I want you to scream!" he demanded.

She shook her head again, her hair bunching and knotting under her head.

Growling, he slapped her again, liking the way she bucked under him and the way her face winced at the stinging sensation. "Do what I tell you!"

"I can't!" she spat back at him.

He wanted to pull out, to stop cold and leave her wanting, to punish her for denying him, but he was close to cumming. "If you don't fucking scream, I'll cum in your mouth!" He knew she hated it, it made her want to throw up, and the expression on her face was his reward at the words.

During the minor argument, he had slowed down in his thrusting, and now he returned to it, stabbing her with his cock, impaling her on it, harder and harder. He pinched her ass a little and she bucked away from it, causing him to moan. He pinched her again and once more she bucked onto him, a little cry escaping her lips. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sound, and the bucking. She knew what he wanted now, and she bucked her hips against hip, as he thrust towards her, she would thrust towards him, causing his cock to plunge ever deeper into her. The force was causing a low moan to escape her. As they thrust together, he could feel her cunt grabbing and releasing against his cock. The sensation made him want to blow. He thrust again, a hard, jerking, stabbing thrust, and wrapping his arms around her legs, he pulled her hard onto him, plowing her hard, fast and deep.

A wild, cat like cry was escaping her lips now and he moaned allowed. He had to tease her, wanted to tease her, she'd been a bitch. "You want me cum in you?" he asked her, stabbing into her cunt with his rod.

"Oh God yes!" she half squealed, her voice breaking.

He slammed into her, a smile playing at his lips. "What do you want?"

"Oh God!" she gasped, her body practically quivering like jello under the force of his thrusts.

"Tell me!" he almost shouted at her.

"I want you to cum in me!" she finally got out, her voice trembling under the vibrations of his thrusts. "Cum in me!" she moaned.

He was going to blow soon, and he pinched her ass again, causing her to thrust into him once more. "You want my cum in there? Why do you want my cum in there?"

"I like it in there," she moaned, clearly forgetting everything she'd ever been told by him. "Like it..."

He was getting frustrated with her, sometimes when she was being fucked, its like she had no brains. And they said men were bad when they were fucking, from all the blood going to their dick. Well Laney was worse!

"Whats my cum gunna do?" he asked, feeling her cunt vibrating around his dick.

"S'make me pregnant!" she slurred, too involved in feeling pleasure to answer properly.

"You want to be pregnant? You want me cumming in you and making you pregnant?" As he asked it, he could feel her pussy inside, she was cumming. Completely and utterly coming.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Fucking YES!"

"Say it!" he demanded.

"Yes!" she half squealed now, "Make me pregnant! Cum in me! yes!"

As she said it, he could feel himself cum, and he grunted, holding his dick hard inside her. They had climaxxed together, which probably made the first time in history, and when he was done squirting his load into her, he kept his dick still, holding the spunk inside of her. He leaned his head forward, pressing his face against her chest and she put her arms around him, her breathing slowing down somewhat. He could hear her heartbeat pounding in his ear, and he let out a long slow breath. He didn't much fancy this after sex gentle cuddling shit, but she seemed to like it, and would be disappointed if he didn't. Besides, keeping his cock inside kept his spunk inside of her, and thats what he wanted.

They stayed glued together in this fashion for a good five or six minutes, until finally, he allowed his now semi-limp dick to slide from her cunt. In one motion, he slid her ass back onto the bench and stuffed a balled up teatowel under her ass, elevating her puss. He gave her ass a quick slap as he turned to the fridge and got a drink. She was used to the ass elevation by now, and she pushed herself into a half sitting position, using her elbows to prop herself out.

"Can you get me a drink please?" she asked him.

He handed her one and she smiled, feeling uncomfortable again.

------------------------

If you like my story, please send me a line through the link below.

I love getting feedback!