Dominating Ken Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,225 Followers

A combination of tiredness and horniness made it hard for Ken to concentrate at work. He was a graphic designer and spent most of his day behind a computer in his office. However, on this day, he spent little time doing graphic design and a lot of time daydreaming. He had a constant hard-on throughout the day from thinking about Miss Karena and what she would make him do over the next few days. By 10:00 am he noticed a wet spot on his pants from precum. He snuck into the men's room and did his best to dry the spot. Throughout the rest of the day Ken struggled with controlling his erotic thoughts and daydreams. It was an impossible task and he was constantly trying to dry his pants. Finally at the end of the workday, with little accomplished, he slipped away and into his car. He could hardly wait to tell Miss Karena about his day.

Karena logged on at 7:30 pm and an email from Ken was already waiting for her. She chuckled at his eagerness. An hour and a half before the deadline. He must be really horny and desperate she thought. He was very detailed in his descriptions. Karena's pussy quivered as she read about how he was a horny dog all day and could not stop thinking about pleasing and obeying her. She was pleased at his obedience and she could tell that he was becoming very submissive to her. The last few lines of the e-mail were nothing but him thanking her and begging to be allowed to cum. She also chuckled to herself at his desperateness. She was amused at the wet spot on his pants. With that in mind, she typed up his assignment for the next day and put it in her tickler file to send at 5:30 am.

At 5:30 the next morning, while Karena was sound asleep, Ken received her e-mail. His cock was hard and throbbing and dripping from cum from his morning masturbation routine that Miss Karena ordered him to do. He was praying that he would be allowed to cum. Her e-mail read:

"Poor little girl, did you wet your panties? Does mommy need to spank you for not controlling yourself? <LOL>."

Ken's cock twitched at how she spoke to him like a little girl. He continued to read.

"You are quite a horny baby girl aren't you? Is that all you can think about is cumming? After sitting in your cum all day aren't you sick of it? You really are a dirty boy. Only a pathetic man would do something so disgusting. You must really love cum. Yes, you're my little cum boy. I will let you cum later today. First I want you to get dressed for work. Since you are having a little problem with wetting your pants, I want you to get some saran wrap and cut out a square - 2" on each side. That should be enough to cover your little cock head and cum hole. You get the idea. Use a pink ribbon to hold the saran wrap on. Tie it in a pretty bow for Mistress Karena. This should keep that nasty precum from seeping out. . If you have to remove the saran wrap to pee, then I want you to lick it clean. Get all that cum off before you put it back on.

After lunch today you may cum. I want you to do it in your office cum boy. That's right slut. I want you to stand in your office in your pretty teenage panties and wank away. When you are ready to cum, catch it in your hand so that you can eat it all up. We don't want your co-workers discovering your dirty little secret so make sure you lick up any cum that spills. Let me know how it tastes cum boy... and you better tell me that you loved it! Don't bother wasting my time by replying to this email now. I'll await your e-mail tonight."

Ken was frustrated that he could not cum right away. He was certain that Miss Karena was going to let him cum in the morning. Now he had to wait until the afternoon. He wasn't even sure if he could go through with the task of doing it in his office. He just had to wait and see.

The Saran Wrap was a great idea. Ken went to the kitchen and cut out a small square just as he was instructed. Luckily he had some pink ribbon left over from gifts that he had wrapped earlier in the year. With a swollen cock, the square of saran wrap covered just the head of his cock. Ken tied the pink ribbon below his cock head, securing the saran wrap in place. He tied it in a cute bow as instructed. Ken looked down at his cock and thought it looked silly. The pink bow made him feel a little more feminine and added to his aroused state.

At work it became increasingly harder for Ken to concentrate on his duties. All he could think about was his mistress and the perverted things she was making him do. Ken couldn't believe how far he was letting this game go. He was a normal guy with a successful career and a normal life. A few months ago he would never have guessed that he would have a pink bow tied around his cock and would be wearing panties, especially little girl panties. The thought of eating cum would have never even crossed his mind. Yet, here he was in panties and a bow and his cock was hard all morning. At least the Saran Wrap had stopped the precum from seeping through to his pants, or "wetting his panties" as Miss Karena called it.

About mid morning Ken had to pee. He spent five minutes behind his desk, willing his hard-on to go away. Finally when it shrunk to an acceptable size, Ken made his way to the bathroom. Thankfully no one was using the restroom. He went into s stall so that no one would see him. Ken unzipped his pants and his cock popped out and instantly grew hard. The panties were so small they barely covered his balls and the base of his hard cock. The Saran Wrap was drenched in precum and easily slid off the tip of his cock. Ken held the moist plastic to his mouth and licked away like a kid licking the chocolate off a candy wrapper. He felt a little ashamed thinking about what he was doing, but he could not stop himself from obeying Mistress Karena's orders.

Peeing with a hard-on is no easy task. Ken spent the next 5 minutes trying to get his cock to shrink. He thought about sports and some of his favorite songs. A stream of gooey liquid escaped the tip of his cock and dripped into the toilet as it shrunk. Finally he was able to pee. He replaced the plastic wrap over his cock head and retied the pink bow. Tying the pink bow reminded him of his mistress and how she referred to him as her little girl. By the time Ken pulled his panties up, his cock was hard again. Ken didn't realize the sexual teasing he would endure just from going to the bathroom. He wished he could make himself cum right there and end the torture. Instead he tried to get his mind off all sexual thoughts in order to alleviate his hard-on. Eventually he calmed down and made his way back to his office. Ken could not believe that it had been a half hour since he first left to go pee. He couldn't wait to jerk off and cum in his office in the afternoon.

To prevent an embarrassing situation from "popping" up, Ken avoided people as much as possible. He ate his lunch in his office with the door shut, so as not to be disturbed. Ken's balls were swollen and ready to burst. He could not wait much longer to cum so he wolfed down his food. When the last crumb was in his mouth he checked the door to ensure it was locked and lowered the shades in his office. His chest was thumping hard at the excitement and fear of being caught. He quickly lowered his pants, slid his panties down to his thighs, and removed the plastic from his cock head. The Saran Wrap had sealed in his precum, leaving his cock head lubricated. Ken used his fingers to massage the wetness into his cock. Each stroke of his hand caused more precum to leak out. I no time at all Ken's cock was well oiled. Heavy breathing and sticky squishing sounds filled his office. When Ken felt the surge of orgasm rising from his balls, he cupped his hand in front of his cock. The moment of triumph finally came. The first squirt was powerful and shot over Ken's hand and formed a long white streak across the table in his office. Ken reacted quickly and caught the rest of the warm spurts in his hand. The cum was very liquid and it dripped through his fingers, coating his hand and falling onto the carpet. He quickly brought his hand up to his mouth and slurped down the cum as fast as he could. Like a good slut he licked his fingers clean of his creamy goo. He was glad the he finally had release.

Ken had slurped the cum down so fast that he did not pay much attention to the taste. Miss Karena's e-mail was specific about ordering him to describe the taste. Ken suddenly realized how clever Miss Karena was. It was humiliating enough to eat his own cum, but to have to describe its taste added so much more to the humiliation. Cum was not part of his normal diet, so he was not sure how to describe it. He noticed the glob of cum that splattered on his table. He bent down and licked it up with his tongue. He swished the goo around in his mouth like a wine connoisseur, savoring the taste. Ken wrote down on a piece of paper, "Creamy and a bit salty. Not too bad."

Karena logged on at 9:30 and read Ken's recap of the day. It was very long and detailed. She could tell that Ken was following her orders perfectly because of the detailed descriptions of his actions and his emotions. It gave her a sexual rush to know the power she had over Ken. She played with her nipples and rubbed her pussy as she read about his sexual frustration.

Karena had started toying with Ken just for fun. She was an avid reader and writer of bondage and domination stories, but she never practiced it in real life. However, she was discovering that the more she toyed and teased Ken, the more it turned her on. His humiliation and submissiveness were stirring up dark desires within her. She could tell that he was struggling with the whole feminization idea. He was obedient but she sensed that he was confused at his emotions. Karena had read a lot about female superiority and the dominance of men. She knew that his emotions were typical for a man. She knew that ultimately men desired to serve women and be like women. It was these thoughts and emotions that fueled dominant and perverse desires in Karena. She wanted more from Ken. She had to take full control of his mind and body. Karena typed up the next assignment

"Did you stroke your cock today? Are you wearing your collar and panties in the morning? You have been such a good little cum slut. Cumming in your office and eating it....how naughty and nasty! What would your co-workers think if they knew about this? I can tell you love the taste. If you're good, I let you have more.

It pleases me to know that you follow my orders and think about me all day. Sounds like you have a little problem keeping that cockypoo down. Don't worry slut, since you've been such a good girl, I'm going to help you. Today I want you to put your panties on and tuck that little cock down between your legs. Stuff a sock or handkerchief down there to keep it in place. Make it so there is no bulge in your pants. No standing when you pee. I want you sitting down like a little girl, got it! Don't forget to put on your saran wrap and pretty ribbon so that you don't wet your panties.

Your assignment for today is to go buy a dildo in the shape of a cock. It better look and feel real. Describe it to me and e-mail me a copy of the receipt as proof. No cumming today. You need to control those nasty urges."

It was 5:30 am and Ken had just finished his masturbation routine. He was now stroking his cock and reading Miss Karena's e-mail. He was happy that Miss Karena was pleased with his obedience. His cock twitched knowing that he was being her good little girl. When he read her orders about putting his cock between his legs and sitting down when he peed, his cock seemed to throb harder. He couldn't believe that she really wanted him to act more like a girl. His masculinity screamed 'No!' but his mind was already beyond normalcy. She had an influence over him that was hard to understand. Her assignments were so perverse and humiliating, yet so exciting to Ken.

Ken's excitement was hard to contain as he got ready for work. He took an extra cold shower in order to make his cock shrink so that he could push it between his legs. Ken imagined that it was quite a humorous sight to see him with a bow tied around his shrunken cock, struggling to pull up tiny pink cotton panties over his thick muscular thighs. When he finally pulled them up, he pushed his cock down between his legs. The gusset of the panties was so narrow and tiny that his cock poked out the bottom. Ken struggled with the panties for a few minutes until he finally managed to get his cock folded back and balanced perfectly on the narrow cotton strip. Then he pushed a balled up handkerchief down the front of his panties so that his cock would stay in place. He pulled up his pants and stared at his crotch. There was no bulge to be seen.

Ken was impressed at the cleverness of Mistress Karena's idea. Not only did it hide his bulge, but also it prevented him from getting an erection. It was actually quite a torture for Ken. When he started to walk the sides of his thighs brushed against his cock, creating a warm stimulating feeling. Ken's cock started to swell and grow. His bent cock was like a kinked hose. It strained against the tight panties but could not grow. It was painful and prevented Ken from getting a hard-on.

Although it was uncomfortable for Ken, he was able to be more productive at work. Whenever erotic thoughts would enter his mind his cock would start to swell and push against the tight panties. With no room to grow, it would become painful for Ken and he would instantly forget about his erotic thoughts and his cock would shrink again. Without an erection he was able to concentrate more on his work.

Trips to the bathroom were still a major event. He would enter a stall and pull down his pants. The instant he pulled his panties down his cock would pop out grow into a full erection. It was as if he had no control over his cock. He would remove the pink ribbon and plastic wrap from the tip of his cock and then spend a few minutes trying to calm himself down so he could sit down a pee. Ken was surprised that even without obtaining full erection, precum found its way onto the saran wrap. As if Miss Karena were standing over him and watching him, he would obediently sit there a lick the plastic wrap clean while he sat and peed. The thought of him peeing like a girl in front of his Mistress would excite him and his cock would start to grow again. By the time his was done peeing his cock would be hard and pressing against the cold porcelain on the front of the toilet. It would take Ken another 10 minutes of concentration and struggling to get his cock pushed between his legs, complete with the Saran Warp and pink ribbon.

On one of his pee trips, Ken's boss sat in the stall next to him. Although it was a not out of the ordinary for this to happen, Ken became very nervous and paranoid about being discovered. He sat there as quiet as could be for about 15 minutes until his boss finished his business and left. Events like this resulted in Ken spending 2 – 3 hours of his workday in the bathroom. He hoped nobody at work would notice and question him about it.

The workday finally passed without any embarrassing incidents. Ken couldn't wait to get home and set his cock free. On his way home he stopped at a risqué lingerie & novelty shop to complete his assignment. The lingerie store was on his route home and he knew that it carried a selection of adult toys. He found the shopping experience to be a bit embarrassing and humiliating. He described it in his e-mail to Mistress Karena that night.

"Hello Mistress Karena. As instructed I purchased a dildo that looks and feels like a real cock. I could feel my face blush with embarrassment as I looked over the assortment of dildos. I was very paranoid that the workers and customers were staring at me and laughing at a guy shopping for a dildo. I did find one that I am sure you will be pleased with. I can't believe how realistic it looks. It is flesh colored and has a realistic head, shaft, and balls. It is flexible and feels soft but firm. It even vibrates.

I almost purchased some other items to try and lessen the embarrassment of walking up to the counter with a rubber penis in my hand, but then I thought you might be upset if I did that. I purchased just the dildo. I'm sure the cashier got a good laugh from me. I know I was red with embarrassment. I could feel perspiration on my forehead from being so nervous. The funny thing is that <blushing> my cock was trying to swell and grow during the whole shopping experience. I do not understand this Miss Karena. I am not gay but I became so aroused from picking out a realistic penis. I guess doing something so humiliating for you is what excited me. Thankfully my cock could not grow hard because of the way it was held between my legs. I've attached a copy of my receipt to this e-mail as proof of my purchase."

Ken re-read his email and then added a few paragraphs describing his workday. He thanked Karena for her idea of putting his cock between his legs. Ken described how he initially had a hard time getting his cock to stay between his legs and that it popped out a few times during the day. He told her that despite the uncomfort, he was more productive with his cock between his legs. He even admitted feeling very feminine without a bulge in his pants and from having to sit down and pee. Finally he ended the e-mail by describing how horny he was and begging for release. Satisfied with his e-mail, Ken scanned in a copy of his receipt, attached it to the message, and hit 'send.'

Karena was online when Ken sent the message. It was Wednesday night and she felt like having a little fun with her slut boy. She opened the e-mail and saw that it was a very long detailed accounting of his day. Karena wanted to make sure Ken stayed online so she typed a short message.

"Hello princess. Quite a long message there. I'll need a few minutes to read it. I want to play so don't go away. Start stroking that cock until you hear back from me. No cumming."

Ken was elated to get such a quick response and he was even more excited to know that she wanted to play. He replied to let her know that he was there. "Okay Mistress. I'm already stroking my cock and will continue to stroke it until I hear from you. I am wearing blue cotton panties, size 15. They are sparkly and covered with Teddy's Bears."

Karena chuckled at his response. She couldn't believe that a grown man was so aroused by wearing sparkly pre-teen panties for her. Before Karena read the e-mail she opened the attachment to view the receipt. She knew he would follow her orders. The real reason to she wanted the receipt was to identify the store location and the clerk# that rung up the order. Karena thought it would be fun to humiliate Ken by making him repeatedly go back to the store and buy perverted things from the same clerk. She made note of the clerk# to compare against future receipts. Next she checked the store location. Karena felt like she hit the lottery when she discovered the address of the store was in Atlanta, Georgia. She only lived an hour away. The wheels in her mind started spinning wildly at the opportunities this presented. This was only supposed to be an online relationship but she was becoming addicted to the domination game and she wanted more. With Ken living so close there was no doubt in her mind that she had to take it to the next level and physically dominate and control Ken. She knew that Ken was testing the waters online and would be reluctant to a face-to-face meeting. She had to carefully build his trust and pull him into her world. A plan was already forming in her mind. Within the next week or two, Ken would be her little toy to play with and do as she pleased.

Ken had been stroking his cock for at least 5 minutes with no response from Karena. It had been almost 2 full days since he had an orgasm. Normally this was not a big deal. However, with all the masturbating and perverse things that he was doing, he was extremely horny. All he could think about was cumming. His swollen cock was pulsing and twitching in his hands. He felt an orgasm building and so he stopped stroking in order to calm down. Then a message came through.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,225 Followers