Dominating Ken Pt. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers

Finally, Mistress Kareena directed him to her other present.

MK> "You've done well Kimmee...my little personal whore.....mmmm such as slut all covered in cum. I just love how you obey me. As a reward you may take out the brown box and open it darling. Let me know when you are ready."

Ken anxiously pulled out the box and opened it. He was confused at the contents. There were 4 fairly large plastic rings, a curved clear plastic tube, a small tube of lubricant and a brass padlock. He did not know what to make of it. He had never seen anything like it before.

KEN> "I am ready Mistress."

MK> "Do you know what it is?"

KEN> "No..It looks like something for my cock, maybe?"

MK> "Good guess darling. You are right. You are going to be thanking me for this gift. It will help you control that naughty cock of yours. Would you like to try it on for me sweetie. A little begging would please me."

Ken was unsure of how this strange device could help him. His mind and body were so overloaded with excitement that he didn't want to think about it. He just did what he knew Mistress Kareena wanted. He begged to use it.

KEN> "Please Mistress, let me put this thing on my cock. Please show me how I can control my nasty cock. I'm soo horny. I need something to help me control my cock. Please!"

MK> "Verrry nice princess. I love to hear you beg to me like that. You are losing control and you need me to help you. I like that slut. I like to control you. Here's what you need to do: Try on the various rings around the base of your little pee pee. Find one that fits nice and snug, but not too tight. Let me know when you are ready."

Just from looking at the 4 rings Ken could easily tell that one was too big and one was too small. He tried on the two remaining rings. He fumbled around with getting the rings on and off and this caused precum to drip from his cock head. He scooped it up and added it to the stickiness on his chest. The rings were tight and made his cock feel extra hard. Both rings fit snugly. Ken was eager to please so he chose the tighter of the two rings.

Ken> "O.K. Mistress. I have a ring on my cock. My cock is so hard right now."

MK> "You're doing great Kimmee. Now comes the hard part. You need to slide the plastic tube over your cock and attach it to the ring. You're probably wondering how to get your hard cock into that small tube, huh? Then again you have such a small girl cock it shouldn't be that hard to do (LOL!). Well sissy boy...even though you have that girl cock you need to make it shrink a little. Can you do that for me baby?"

Ken's cock was extremely sensitive and on edge from all the teasing. He didn't think he could make it go limp. Then he thought of an idea. Quickly he typed his response.

KEN> "I don't think I can do it. I'm so horny from your teasing Mistress. If you let me cum, I can probably do it. That would be great if I could cum. Please let me cum!"

Kareena chuckled at his thought process. She wasn't going to let him off that easy.

MK> "Nice try slut. Always thinking about cumming. I just love to hear you whimper and suffer for me. Show me your true devotion to me. Show me how much you need me. I want you to reach down and squeeze your balls as hard as you can. If that doesn't work find a shoe and slap your balls hard until your pathetic cock shrinks. When it shrinks, apply some lubricant to it and slide that tube on. You have 5 minutes!

Ken cringed at the thought of squeezing or slapping his balls but he knew he had to do it. It was the only way he could get his cock to shrink. He was devoted to Mistress Kareena and he wanted to please her so he did as instructed. He cupped his balls, counted to three and then squeezed as hard as he could. The pain shot through his groin and into his gut. Ken groaned in agony and doubled over in pain. After about a minute the pain dissipated and he was left with a semi-limp cock. Ken applied the lubricant to his cock. The slippery liquid felt amazing on his sensitive cock and it started to grow again. Ken panicked and quickly grabbed the cock tube and started sliding it over his cock. His cock was growing fast and he pushed it into the tube hard. His cock swelled against the solid tube causing pain to shoot through his groin again. After a little more wrestling and pain, Ken managed to get the tube on and attach it to the cusp around the base of his cock. It was tight and a little uncomfortable. His cock began to swell against the hard tube and he tensed in pain. His cock took the hint and shrunk back down. Ken was beginning to understand the purpose of this contraption.

KEN> "I have it on Miss Kareena. It's tight around my cock and a little painful. It makes it impossible to get an erection."

MK> "Well done slut. You'll get used to it and you'll learn to love it. No erection, huh? LOL. That's right, that naughty cock of yours needs to be caged and controlled all the time. This will help you think better and concentrate at work. That's what you want right? I mean I don't want my little slut to get fired from not doing his work."

Ken thought about her words. At first he panicked because she was implying that he was going to wear the device all the time. He didn't know if he liked that idea. Then he thought some more and realized she was right. He needed to control himself at work. Lately he had been walking around all day at work with an erection. He was always avoiding people and he was not very productive. Suddenly the idea of wearing this contraption seemed great. He wanted to wear it for his mistress.

KEN> "You are right mistress. I do need control. Thank you for this gift. I will get used to it."

Kareena was excited by his response. He was accepting the chastity device a lot quicker than what she anticipated. Taking full control of Ken was going to be easier than she thought. He was already a hand puppet for her. Kareena new that she could make him do anything. Her pussy quivered as her power and control of Ken increased. Her pulse quickened as she began her next set of instructions.

MK> "You are to wear it every day, all day got it?"

Ken> "Yes Mistress."

MK> "You can even pee with it on sweetie. Notice the tube is curved downward so you must pee sitting down, just like a girl. LOL. You are turning into such a good girl for me aren't you? Does Kimmee like being my princess"

Ken's cock twitched at the thought, but then instantly grew flaccid once the pain set in. He was intrigued at his new contraption.

Ken> "Yes Mistress. I am turning into a good girl for you. I like being your princess. I like wearing panties and lingerie for you.

Kareena was enjoying her mind game with Kimmee. She was about to wrap it up for the night but then an idea popped into her head.

MK> "Tonight you are far from a princess. You are my whore and I like that to. You need to be paid for being such a good whore. Do you have any $1 bills? Go get them and tell me how many you have."

Ken fished six $1 bills out of his wallet and let Miss Kareena know. Miss Kareena instantly replied.

MK> "I think you earned about six dollars tonight for you sluttiness. Take 3 of the bills and stick them between your bra cups and then put one on each side of your panties and stick the last one under your thong strap. Mmmm. Now you're my stripper whore. You like that don't you."

Ken inserted the bills as instructed. He felt slutty and a little randy. His cock pushed against the tube from excitement and then shrunk back down from the pain. His new device was going to take a lot of getting used to.

KEN> "Yes Mistress I feel naughty for you. My cock keeps trying to grow but this device is stopping it. It's a little painful."

MK>"Good. It's working then. You've got to learn to control that cock and suppress those urges.. After all, if you're going to be my princess girl you can't be walking around with a hard-on, right? Can you deal with the pain sissy or should I find another slut?"

KEN>"I can deal with it Mistress. Please don't find another slut!!"

MK> "Good. Now I want you to go right to bed Kimmee. Do not change your clothes, do not take a shower and do not remove your money! I want you to feel like a cheap whore when you wake up tomorrow, got it?"

KEN> "Yes mistress. I will go right to bed."

MK> "one last thing slut....see the padlock in the box? I want you to lock it onto your chastity device and I want you to hide the key at home somewhere. You are to wear the device tonight and all day at work. Leave the key at home so you don't wimp out on me! Let me know when your done."

Ken stared at the padlock. His heart thudded in his chest. The idea of locking up his cock seemed so permanent. She called it a chastity device and that seemed to make it even more intimidating. Ken did not realize chastity devices for men existed, nor did he realize he was wearing one until Miss Kareena referred to the contraption by it's real name. He picked the lock up a looked at it. A small key was sticking out of the lock. Ken's worries subsided a bit when he realized he had the key and could open the lock if needed. Now the thought of being locked up for Miss Kareena seemed thrilling. Ken pulled the key out and snapped the lock onto the device. His whole body shivered when the lock clicked. His cock was trapped like an animal. Miss Kareena was going to tame him and he welcomed her training."

Ken> "Okay. I'm locked up Mistress."

Kareena screamed out loud, "yes!" It was a triumphant scream. She had captured her prey. Her plan was coming together perfectly. Her pussy quivered and her body shuddered because now his cock was hers. Ken was entrapped and at the mercy of Kareena. Ken did not know just yet what he had gotten himself into. The key that accompanied the lock was a dummy key. It would not open the lock. His cock was caged and could only be freed by Miss Kareena. Without him knowing it, Ken had just committed himself into slavery for Miss Kareena. Kareena knew that he would love it once she dominated him in person. She could not wait until he discovered his helpless bondage. She could not wait to take physical control of him. She was bubbling with excitement at her new control. For now she had to hold back a little. She gave a few orders and signed off.

MK> "Very good slut. You will learn to love you chastity device. It's a pity you can't do your masturbation routine with it on. I know how much you loved that (*smiles*), but now you are Kimmee and Kimmee is moving on to better things. In place of your masturbation routine I want you to take your cock dildo and kiss it all over. Put a lot of lipstick on and get that cock covered in pink. Kiss it like a whore for 5 minutes, then I want you to lick that cock and suck that cock until it is nice a clean. Repeat this process again and again until your ½ hour is up. Goodnight my cum covered slut! Check in with me tomorrow night."

Ken felt like a whore and he was a excited about his new morning routine. It was so perverted that it aroused him. He logged off and went right to bed as instructed. Ken thought about his situation for a few minutes. He was in bed in a red bra, panties, garter belt, and white stocking. His body was covered in his sticky cum, dollar bills were stuffed in his bra and panties and his cock was locked up in a chastity device. This was not the Ken he knew. In his mind he struggled with the feminine aspect of his domination. He was enjoying dressing in all the pretty clothes and being a whore and princess for his Mistress. He couldn't believe that he was actually looking forward to his new morning routine. His manhood was fading away and being overcome by a feminine force. In a matter of weeks Miss Kareena had transformed him from a typical guy into a slutty girl. Ken drifted to sleep with these thoughts and unaware of the fact that his life was going to change drastically in just a few days.

DOMINATING KEN PART VI – THE EROTIC JOURNEY TO HIS MISTRESS

Thursday morning Ken was awoken from the sound of his alarm. He rolled over and felt the tightness of the bra around his chest and was quickly reminded that he was dressed like a whore. He looked down at his garter belt and stockings and was impressed at how sexy they looked. His cock began to stir and swell until it pressed against the chastity device. Ken groaned in pain. The realization that he was wearing a chastity device sunk in. He was horny and knew that controlling his urges was going to be hard.

Half asleep he wandered into the bathroom. In the mirror he noticed his chest hair was matted down from all the dried up cum. His left stocking had a large runner that went the length of his calf muscle. Ken chuckled at himself with dollar bills hanging out of his bra and panties. He even turned around to admire the one stuck in between his ass and thong strap. Mistress Kareena's words echoed in his head, "I want you to feel like a cheap whore when you wake up."

Ken did feel like a cheap whore and the thought caused his cock to swell again. Once again he grimaced with pain until his erection gave away to the solid chastity device. Ken was about to pee standing up, but then he stared at the curved tube over his penis and realized that it would be impossible to do without making a mess. Like a girl he sat down and peed. He was surprised at how easy it was to pee with the device and how well he slept with it on all night. It was very snug and maybe a little too tight. Ken realized that he probably should have chosen the larger clasp to go around the base of his cock. He decided to keep the smaller one on until the evening. He did not want to disobey his Mistress by unlocking his chastity device.

As instructed he pressed a thick layer of pink glossy lipstick on his lips and pulled out his cock dildo. He stared at the dildo and thought about how crazy things had gotten with him. He thought about putting the dildo away and not sucking it as instructed by his mistress. Ken kneeled in front the full length mirror on his door. He stared at his slutty image and his caged cock. The thought of stopping all the craziness and perverseness lingered in his mind. As he stared at himself a strange power seemed to invade his thoughts. Maybe just one lick won't be bad, he thought. Slowly he raised the cock to his lips. He kissed the tip of the cock, pressing his lips into the rubbery flesh so that his lipstick would transfer onto the cock. He stared at the pink oval and thought that it looked vulgar and a bit erotic. Again he firmly kissed the cock head. He imagined it was Miss Kareena that was wearing it. Her magic was overpowering him and he stared at himself in the mirror and tried to be as sexy as possible by giving slow firm kisses. After 5 minutes Ken's thoughts were a distant memory. He was Kimmee the whore....Kareena's dirty little whore. In 5 minutes the cock was covered in pink butterfly patterns and his cock was fighting the chastity device. He ignored the pain and began to lick off his lipstick.

Ken licked around the head and took the whole shaft into his mouth. He imagined himself as Kimmee the whore who wanted to please her mistress. Kimmee closed her eyes and sucked on the fleshy balls and licked the veiny shaft. It was so vulgar and so wrong, yet he enjoyed the perverseness of it all. Before he knew it five minutes was done. He reapplied his lipstick and began the routine again. When a ½ hour had passed, Ken's mouth was tired and his cock was sore. He had a new respect for all the women that had sucked his cock. He was also satisfied with his new routine. He wished Mistress Kareena were there to see him. He knew she would be proud of Kimmee.

Next Ken showered and headed to work. The chastity device was perfect for preventing erections and keeping his mind on work. However, a few times, just the knowledge of him wearing the chastity device excited him resulting in quite a few painful moments. Sometimes when he would stand up or walk he could hear the padlock jiggle against the cock tube. It was a subtle reminder of his imprisonment.

Going to the bathroom was also easier with the device. There was no saran wrap to deal with and since he couldn't get an erection, he did not have to hideout in the stall until his erections subsided. Ken was equally impressed at how well the device conformed to his natural body. It was not noticeable under his pants. All-in-all Ken liked the chastity device and he was able to be more productive at work.

When he arrived at home that night he instantly e-mailed Miss Kareena. His e-mail read, "Hello Mistress. Thank you so much for my present. I was in quite a bit of pain from all the 'potential erections' but I am learning to control my urges. I was able to get a lot of work done tonight. However, I am afraid I was a little too eager to please you and so I chose the smaller cusp for my cock. It is too tight. May I switch it to the larger one?"

Mistress Kareena was waiting for his e-mail. She replied, "Poor baby. Is your cocky poo all sore? Your eagerness pleases me. You have been very good for me slut. Would you like to cum?"

"Yes! May I cum, please may I cum!"

Kareena's pussy was already getting damp. She could almost feel Ken's excitement. He was on edge and was thinking that he would be allowed to cum. The teasing was soo much fun for Kareena.

"Yes my pet, you may cum. Unlock your chastity device and start stroking your girl cock. Do not cum until I say so. Let me know when you are stroking."

Kareena giggled to herself when she sent the e-mail. She began to finger herself furiously as she thought about Ken trying to unlock the lock. His cock was probably swelling and trying to break free. The pain and pleasure combination was sure to be torturous for Ken. Kareena's pussy was so wet that her fingers glided in and out, making squishing sounds. Her sexual aroma filled the room from the erotic foreplay. She needed to be fucked hard. Kareena grabbed a large dildo and shoved it into her throbbing pussy. She imagined that Ken was fumbling with the keys and starting to panic.

A few minutes went by with no response from Ken. Oh what a confused little girl he is right now, thought Kareena. She was now using two hands on her dildo. She stared at the screen waiting for his response. She pushed the dildo in and out of her pussy. Her pussy muscles flexed and squeezed the rubbery flesh. Finally the message came through. It was marked priority and the subject line read HELP! These four letters sent Kareena over the edge. Her victim was trapped and he knew it. Ken was dependent on her for release. This power and control put Kareena into an erotic high. She screamed and rammed her dildo deep into her throbbing hole. Her eyes closed, her back arched, and waves of pleasure rippled through her body.

With sticky fingers Kareena opened his e-mail. She was insanely aroused at his pleading

"Mistress Kareena, something is wrong! I can't get the lock open!! The key is not working. What should I do? Please help!!!"

She had already crafted a response in her mind, but she waited a few minutes before typing. She liked the idea of Ken waiting in anticipation for her e-mail. Finally she sent him an IM.

MK> "ooops. I must have sent the wrong key. Sorry."

KEN> "Are you serious?? What should I do?"

MK> "Maybe I can mail it to you. Can you make it through the weekend?"

KEN> "(*panicking*) I don't know Mistress. I'm sooo horny and my cock is sore. I don't know what to do."

MK> "Well then we can meet so I can give the key to you. It just so happens that I am in the Atlanta area. We will meet tonight, okay?"

Ken's heart began racing. This was so sudden. He never intended for this relationship to go as far as it did. He never intended for a face-to-face meeting with his mistress. Part of him wanted to meet his mistress but part of him was scared to meet her. He was scared about what could happen between his mistress and him. He was scared for what he really wanted. Deep down he wanted the meeting to happen and he knew his life would not be the same if he did meet his mistress in person. He did not know what to do. His fingers aimlessly typed a reply.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers