Dominating Ken Pt. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KEN> "I don't. I guess. I'm a little unsure about this."

MK> "Unsure? Why?"

KEN> "Well...I don't know. Just nervous I guess. A little afraid of what could happen. Afraid of where this could lead."

MK> "You're such a sissy. You like what's happened so far, haven't you? I've brought you pleasure that you never thought existed, l haven't I? You're my little slut and you love it. Admit it!!!"

Ken's heart thumped hard in his chest as he read her words. His cock swelled reminding him of how much he was enjoying his relationship with Mistress Kareena and reminding him of how much he needed relief from the cock tube. He was quickly seceding to her plan.

Suddenly pic after pic of Ken was being sent to him. Ken pulled up the images of him dressed as a slut, a sissy, and a dog boy. He had forgotten how many pictures he sent her. Then a message came through from Kareena.

MK> "See what a slut you are for me. You are mine and this is proof!!! This will lead where I want it to lead. I control you. I own you. You are my slut and you love it. Admit it sissy boy."

Ken seemed to get more aroused at Kareena's bold statements and implied consequences of not obeying her. She had him by the balls and he loved it. In a short few minutes she convinced him that it was time to meet.

KEN> "Yes. You are right. I am your slut. I can't help it. I want to obey you and I want to meet you. Where shall we meet?"

Her dominance and manipulation over Ken was exhilarating. Mistress Kareena. was pleased that her plan was coming together. She decided to keep him in suspense for a while.

MK> "mmmm. Yes sissy boy. I'm glad you came around. I knew you would because you are such an obedient boy. You need me slut. I like that. Tomorrow wear pretty panties to work for me. Also pack a bag with all your slutty toys and clothes. I want everything in there...panties, lipstick, dildo, collar and leash, etc.. Got it?"

KEN> "Yes, mistress. Thank you."

MK> "Good girl. Check your e-mail tomorrow afternoon for more instructions. Now get some rest slut. You're going to need it. And don't forget to suck cock tomorrow sissy. Lol. Practice nice and good for me."

KEN> "Yes, Mistress. Good night."

MK> "Good night Kimmee."

The next day was a blurr for Ken. He woke up and sucked the dildo according to Mistress Kareena's orders. He picked out pretty purple panties to wear and he packed all his items into a small black gym bag. At work he could barely concentrate because he was too nervous and excited about meeting his mistress. He checked his e-mail every 10 minutes in hopes of getting Kareena's instructions. Finally at 3:00 the instructions arrived. Ken read them to himself.

"Alright sweet slut...Just a few more hours and your cock will be free from its imprisonment. I bet you can't wait, huh? After work, go check your PO Box. You will find a package there. Open it and follow the instructions. I know you are excited about this...but do not act prematurely by leaving work early. Lol. You must wait until 5:00 before you leave work. See you soon sweetie."

5:00 seemed to take forever to arrive. Finally the hour came and Ken rushed out of work and went right to the post office. On the ride to the post office his body and mind were in emotional havoc. He was nervous and unsure of whether or not he should meet his mistress. At the same time he was excited and thrilled about meeting her. He had always fantasized about being dominated. The online relationship was fun and Ken was surprised at how far he had gone with it. The control Miss Kareena had over him was amazing. Ken knew that a real life situation would be incredibly more exciting. His experience with Miss Jen and Miss D were proof of that. In the past Ken never knew how to get involved with a real Mistress. He thought about paying for a professional Mistress but it was expensive and he never could get up the nerve to do it. Now he was being forced into a real situation and deep down he was glad that it was happening. This is what he wanted.

He parked at the post office and nervously went in. Inside his box was a padded yellow envelope addressed to him. He scanned the package for a return address but there was none. He laughed too himself thinking that would have been too easy. Ken also noticed the postmark was from his post office. He realized that she must have dropped it off in person earlier in the day. His heart thudded with excitement, knowing that his owner was close by. Ken tore open the package as he walked to his car. Inside was a tape cassette a pair of white silky panties in a ziplock bag and a typed letter from his Mistress.

Ken sat in his car and read the letter for Mistress Kareena.

"Hello princess. Get ready for some fun. Put the tape into your tape player and follow the directions exactly!."

Ken pushed the tape into the player and for the first time heard Miss Kareena's voice. It was soft, slow and sexy. Ken's cock swelled against the cock cage from the sweet melody of her voice. Soft and subtle background music complemented her voice. It was a classical melody that enhanced her sensual voice.

"Hello slut! Hello Kimmee. By know your cockypoo must be pushing against its prison, desperate for freedom. Don't worry it will be free in just a little while. Follow my orders and you have nothing to worry about. First, take the white panties I left for you as a gift and hold them in front of your face...."

Ken immediately reached for the panties. He looked around to make sure no one was watching and then he held them in front of his face. He could tell they were expensive. They were silky and lacey. Very pretty. "....While you're doing that, let me tell you a secret. I am actually wearing those panties right now sweetie. Mmmm. that's right princess. When I recorded this tape earlier today I had on those pretty panties that you are holding in your hands right now....."

Ken couldn't control his excitement, knowing that his Mistress was wearing the panties earlier. He endured the pain of his cock pressing against its cage as Mistress continued the teasing. "....Spread open the crotch and take a look at the wet spot.. Mmmmm (*moans and deep breathing*). That's a sign of how much fun we are going to have. I'm going to have a few orgasms by the tine this tape is through, but your not (*laughter*).

Now put my panties up to your nose and smell me. Mmmm. Smell my strong woman odor. It's nice and fresh...from just a few hours ago. O.k. panty boy open your mouth and put them in. Come on now....hurry up darling. Taste my wetness. Taste my excitement. Mmmm. I taste so good don't I?.."

Ken was following all her orders. Her smell was strong and delicious. The panties were soaked and he easily sucked in some of her juices. He could not wait to taste her pussy in person..

"...Alright my little pervert princess. Keep those panties in your mouth and start-up your car. Let's go for a fun erotic ride (*laughter*)."

For the next hour Mistress Kareena teased Ken in his car. She teased and verbally abused him. It was obvious that she was playing with herself because there was constant moaning and groaning in between her orders. Sometimes she just instructed Ken to drive and listen and she would moan and play with herself and describe what she was doing. Ken could hear the squishy sounds of her fingers plunging in and out of her slick pussy. This was driving him completely insane with erotic excitement. Throughout the drive she instructed him to do various tasks such as pick up a case of beer, buy dog treats for her puppyslut, and buy a bottle of wine.

While Ken was on his mission, Miss Kareena decided to stop by the adult store where Ken had done all his shopping. At first she wanted to follow Ken around and make sure he was doing everything as ordered. However, she thought it would be more fun to visit the adult store and try to meet the salesgirl he had been dealing with. She also thought it would be fun to have her princess boy stop by the store and pick up a butt plug while she was there. She could check him out without him even knowing it. Mistress Kareena chuckled to herself as she thought how twisted and fun the idea was. She entered the store figuring she had about 45 minutes before her princess slut boy would be coming.

In the store, Kareena suddenly felt nervous. When she planned everything it was thrilling and in her mind she was the confident mistress playing with her toyboy. Reality was that she had never done anything like this before. She was about to meet the salesgirl who knew about Ken. It would be her first in-person conversation with someone about her sissy boy.

Kareena's thoughts were interrupted by words from a beautiful young sales girl, "...hi may I help you find something."

"uh. Hi. Well, yes. Actually, I'm looking for Jen."

"That's me. What can I help you with?"

Kareena stuttered a bit but managed to inform Jen who she was and that she had sent Ken into the store a few times to buy slutty items.

Jen's listened patiently and then confidently responded, "Oh yes. Kenny the sissy boy. He's such a great sissy boy. You've done well with him."

"Thank you. He is great. I'm glad to hear he's been following my orders."

"Oh yes. He even told us he couldn't cum. The poor boy. I thought he was going to explode when we dressed him up the other day."

A look of surprise crossed Kareena's face. "Dressed him up? What do you mean?"

Jen knew that Ken had not told his mistress everything that occurred. She was a cunning and conniving seductress. She was enjoying getting him into trouble. She explained everything to Kareena.

"When you sent him in to buy panties and stockings he was like a lost puppy trying to figure out what to get. It was so cute. My assistant and I gave him a little help. We took his measurements and then I helped him find the lingerie that you ordered him to buy. I also picked out several other slutty outfits for him to try on. You would have been proud of him. He looked so cute dressed like a sissy and he was so aroused from it all. You're lucky to have such an obedient sissy boy."

Kareena was unsure how to react. Several different emotions filled her. She was angry that he had not told her everything that went on in the store. She was a bit jealous at how much Jen had done with Ken. She was also thrilled the Jen had played along with the game and teased Ken and treated him like a sissy. Jen could sense the confusion within Kareena. Kareena was in a vulnerable state and it pleased Jen to know this. To Jen, everything was about control and she had to control everything and everyone. Establishing this control was an art and Kareena was already becoming one of Jen's masterpieces. Before Kareena could react, Jen jumped in and reassured her.

"Don't worry Kareena. Your sissy was very loyal to you. He told us that he was not allowed to cum and we honored that. He speaks very highly of you and is very obedient. I could tell that you already had him in an aroused state and submissive state. It was your power over him that made him so obedient for us. You should be proud of yourself."

Jen's words were comforting to Kareena. She was new to all this and it helped to have someone else reassure her. Jen was young but very confident and sure of herself. Her presence was very domineering and commanding. Kareena could tell that she was experienced with domination. Kareena realized that Jen would be a great ally to have and a great teacher for her. "Thank you Jen. It's good to hear that. I guess I'm just upset that he didn't tell me everything."

"And you should be. A sissy should be open with his mistress. Perhaps a punishment is in order." Jen giggled.

"Yes, a punishment would be good. This is perfect timing. I am actually meeting him tonight. In fact he'll probably be coming into the store in about ½ hour, unaware that I am here."

Jen smiled. "Really! That is great. Does he know what you look like?"

"No. I thought it would be fun to have him shop for a butt plug and not even know that his mistress was watching."

"Great idea Kareena. You are getting good at this." Jen grabbed Kareena's hand and pulled her towards the back of the store. "Come with me. We must devise a plan to punish sissy boy."

Kareena followed Jen thinking it was odd at how things were turning out. She had imagined herself talking to Jen and complimenting her for playing along with Ken. She imagined herself as a confident mistress talking to a shy salesgirl. The reality was that Jen had quickly taken control of the situation and had dominated the conversation. Kareena's pussy tingled as she held Jen's hand and followed her up a long set of stairs. She was excited at connecting with an experienced person. She was excited at the prospect of learning new things. The pecking order was established and Kareena was happy to be at the bottom.

Jen led Kareena into an office that was above the store. It was furnished with leather couches and plush leather chairs. An oversized Mahogany desk sat along one wall. Erotic pictures and drawings lined the walls. Most were of a dominant nature. One particular picture caught Kareena's attention. It was a drawing of a woman standing with her legs apart. A man was kneeling in front of her, facing away from her. His head was arched backward and was buried in her pussy. Her hand was firmly placed on the back of his head, pushing him deep into her pussy.

Jen noticed Kareena's attention on the picture and she walked over to the picture. "Ah. You like this one. It's one of my favorites. This is the way every man should be. On his knees and pleasuring his mistress. Wouldn't you agree?"

Kareena's pussy dampened as she stared at the image. It definitely radiated a sense of control and superiority for women. She imagined Ken in the same position and her body shuddered. "Yes. I can't wait to get Ken like that."

Jen motioned to a round mahogany table surrounded by brown leather chairs. "Have a seat."

Kareena sat down and surveyed the room. It was decorated very eloquently and very expensively. It was not what she expected from such a young girl. "Is this your office?"

"Yes it is. You like it?"

"It's very nice. You must be doing very well for yourself. Do you own the store?"

"Thank you and yes this is my store. You seem a little surprised at all this?"

Kareena was surprised. She didn't want to offend Jen but she was curious at her success. "Sorry. It's just that...well...you're so young. How did you get all this?"

Jen giggled. She chose to sit behind her desk instead of at the table with Kareena. It was a power move that was effective. "It's all about control my dear. I learned at an early age that people could easily be influenced and manipulated through a little charm and wit. It's amazing the things men will do for you just from a little flirting and teasing. Just look at what sissy Ken has done for you and you haven't even met him in person."

Both girls laughed. Jen continued, "My biggest power move was against my dad. He owned this store and I've always worked here to help him out. He was a real jerk to my mother. He cheated on her constantly. With the help of a video camera I caught him in some very compromising, illegal, and embarrassing situations. I used this evidence to control him. I forced him to divorce my mom. I forced him to sign the store over to me and leave town. When it was all done I felt so great."

"Wow. That's an amazing story."

"There's more. After my dad I began to go after other men. You would be surprised at how many men crave to be dominated and controlled. I even enlisted my friend Dee to help me out. Together we have several sissies and slaves that shop here regularly. They buy whatever we want them to buy no matter the price. The sales in my store keep going up and up. Your sissy is a perfect example. He came in just to buy one outfit for you. Instead he walked out with hundreds of dollars of merchandise."

Kareena listened with fascination and envy. Jen could see that she was drawing Kareena in. Jen was taking a liking to Kareena. She felt the need to take Kareena under her wing. She stood up and walked over to the table and sat down next to Kareena. "Kareena, I can tell you're new at this and you are eager to learn. This is the way to go. I have a lot and I don't work hard for it. I have a sissy maid that cleans my office and my home. He has not cum in two months (*laughter*). I have a BMW, diamond rings, and lots of other expensive stuff. I didn't pay for any of them. They were all gifts from my slaves and sluts."

Kareena was nodding her head in agreement. Her eyes were wide with excitement, like a kid in a candy store. She wanted to learn more about controlling men. She wanted this lifestyle. "Wow. Jen. You have an incredible life. The more I learn about this lifestyle the more I love it."

"Great! You're doing well. Now let's talk about sissy Ken's punishment and how you can take full control of him."

For the next 20 minutes Jen and Kareena hammered out a plan for the weekend. It was seductive, cunning, and devious. It was sure to change Ken and Kareena's life forever. Just as they were wrapping up, Dee's voice projected through a speaker on Jen's desk, "Miss Jen, sissy Ken is here."

Kareena hurried downstairs. Jen purposely stayed back for a few minutes to give Kareena a chance to observe her slut. Jen pulled open a cabinet in her office, which held a TV. The TV was on and the screen was divided into 4 blocks. Two blocks showed different angles of the store and two blocks had images of her dressing rooms. It was a state of the art security system she had installed. Although it was designed for security, Jen used it for her own perverted purposes. In fact she had a tape full of nothing but Ken being a slut. All his perverted experiences in the store had been recorded. It was a tape that would be revealed to Ken over the weekend.

In the store, Ken made his way to the butt plug section. He wondered if Miss Jen was working. He greeted Miss D when he walked in and he noticed one woman browsing some merchandise on the other side of the store. By now he was comfortable shopping in the adult store, but he still wished no one was there but him. The fact that he was buying a butt plug was a little embarrassing.

He stared at the selection on the shelf. There were small, medium, and large sizes. His instructions were to buy a small one and a large one. The small one was to start is anal training and the large one was so he could see his final goal. He couldn't ever imagine the large one fitting into his ass. He cringed thinking about it. He was still looking at the package when the woman in the store came over to where he was. She smiled at him and said "Hi."

Ken blushed, embarrassed at what he had in his hands. Meekly he replied, "hi," and walked away

Kareena chuckled to herself at his embarrassment. Her panties were dripping wet from her excitement. Being next to her pet was so exhilarating. Hearing his voice and seeing his embarrassment sent a sexual charge through her. She watched him head toward the counter. Just then Jen came out from the back.

Jen's voice was purposely loud, "Look who it is, Sissy Ken. How are you today?

Ken's body language and expressions instantly went submissive. He was aware of the woman in the store glancing over at him and he felt a bit humiliated from being called a sissy in front of her. "ah. Good Miss Jen. Thank you."

"What brings you in today. What slutty things are you up to?"

He was a little uncomfortable talking with Miss Jen with another customer in the store. She obviously liked humiliating him like this and he knew better than to question her about it. "Well...ah....mistress wants me to buy butt plugs."

"Ooohhhh. How nice. Now you'll really be a sissy. Perhaps you should have a nice sissy name?" "Well, actually Miss Jen, I already have a sissy name."