Dominating Ken Pt. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers

Kimmee could barely restrain himself as he watched his mistress's face contort into different sexual expressions. She was lost in an erotic state. He wanted to reach out and touch his mistress; spread her legs and dive into her pussy. He wanted to suck on her nipples and become a part of her pleasure. His cock was throbbing and dripping and in need of attention. He wanted to touch it and stroke it and release all the pent-up sexual energy. He was close to breaking down and losing control of himself. Somehow he managed to keep it together. Somehow he managed to sit there, submissively kneeling with his hands pressed behind his head and elbows pointing out. Although mistress's eyes were closed he still stared at her probing fingers as instructed. He could not believe the intensity at which she was grabbing and pulling her nipples.

He knew her orgasm was over when her fingers relaxed and dropped down onto her crossed legs. They did not move for what seemed like an eternity to Kimmee. The room was silent. He wondered if she drifted off to sleep. His knees and legs were beginning to ache from kneeling so long. During the course of her orgasm, his butt plug slid out of his ass and fell on the floor behind him. Kimmee debated whether or not to reach down and replace it. He felt empty without it. He was too nervous to move, afraid of being punished if Mistress saw him. Kimmee wanted to look up and see if Mistress Kareena was watching him or just relaxing, but his eyes remained focused on her damp fingers. Was this a test he thought. The suspense was killing him.

Finally mistress Kareena moved. Her legs uncrossed and Kimmee was rewarded with a view of her black silk panties snuggled between her damp thighs. Her sexual aroma instantly engulfed Kimmee and fueled his desire to taste her pussy. Kimmee could even feel the heat of Mistress Kareena's orgasm wafting out from beneath her skirt.

Mistress Kareena broke the silence. "Ohhhh. That was so nice. It feels so incredible to have an orgasm. Too bad puppyslut is not ready for one yet."

Kimmee wanted to scream out the he was ready for an orgasm and that he was ready to explode. However he remained silent and obedient. Mistress Kareena asked, "Do you want to taste my pussy dog face?"

Keeping in character Kimmee nodded his head and barked excitedly. Mistress Kareena laughed at his desperateness. "Look at you Kimmee. Barking like a dog for sex. You're so desperate and weak. You just can't wait to taste my luscious pussy can you?"

Kimmee didn't understand it but Mistress Kareena's words excited him more. Her verbal humiliation was a strange pleasure for him. He kneeled and stared at her crotch. He waited for her order to come. She laughed again. She patted him gently on the head. "Oh you poor puppy. I can see that you are just too excited to think right now. Eating my pussy might be too much for you right now. It might send you over the edge don't you think?"

Kimmee's heart sunk. He wanted to dive in and suck her pussy. He couldn't believe she was going to deny him his juicy treat. He nodded his head to indicate the he did not think it was too much. A small puppy-like moan escaped his lips. It was amazing how subconsciously he was acting like a puppy without realizing it. He hoped he could change her mind. Mistress Kareena bent down and peered into his eyes. Her hands stroked his puppy face. "Awww puppy. It'll be o.k. My pussy is too good for you right now. Just look at the mess you are making from thinking about it."

Mistress Kareena's finger lightly traced the underside of Kimmee's cock, scooping up the dribbling precum. She raised her finger to Kimmee's mouth and fed him his sticky goo. "Mmmm lick it up slutpuppy. You should be used to the taste of your cum by now."

Kimmee never imagined how exciting eating his cum could be. He had done it at home when instructed by Mistress Kareena, but it was far more exciting having her feed it directly to him. Deep in his mind he knew that eating his own cum was disgusting, but the feeling of being forced to eat it by his mistress stirred up deep dark desires within him. Obediently he sucked his cum from her goddess fingers. She laughed in a condescending and omnipotent manner. She squeezed out a few more drops of precum fed it to him. "Look at you...eating your own cum for me. I like that you are willing to do something so nasty just to please me. You've progressed well my pet."

Kimmee's mind was so fragile that he was actually proud of what his mistress just said. Mistress was pleased with him and he loved it. Mistress Kareena continued milking out cum and feeding it to him. When she was satisfied with the amount of cum he licked she stood up and instructed her puppy more.

"You need to earn the right to lick my beautiful pussy. You have not earned it yet."

Mistress Kareena's eyes glanced over his shoulders and noticed the plug on the floor. "Awww. Poor puppy lost his plug. That's O.k. I have something special to add to it anyway."

Mistress Kareena stood up and walked over to her suitcase. After a few minutes of shuffling through the contents, her hand emerged with black and white furry tail. It was fake but it looked very real. At the flat end of the tail was a small nylon loop. Mistress Kareena picked up Kimmee's butt plug and pushed it through the nylon loop. Now the tail hung off the base of the plug. She applied more lubricant to the plug and quickly pushed it back into Kimmee's ass. It easily slid in and filled Kimmee's needy hole.

Kimmee glanced behind himself and admired the tail hanging from his ass. It was another wonderful and unexpected surprise. He felt so perverse and horny and he loved it! Mistress Kareena was not finished with her puppy project. She produced three rubber straps with buckles on each end. She walked behind Kimmee and placed her foot between his shoulder blades and pushed, causing him to fall forward. Instinctively Kimmee's hands came forward and prevented him from falling into the bed. He was now on his knees leaning forward onto the bed.

"Stay like that," ordered Mistress. She then wrapped a long rubber strap around his waist and buckled it. Next she pushed a rubber strap through a loop in his left ankle cuff and then secured it to the strap around his waist. The caused his leg to bend tightly backward so that the heel of his foot rested against his ass. She repeated the process with his right ankle. When she was finished with her creation she tugged on his leash and pulled him away from the bed. Kimmee fell forward onto his hands. Now he was on his hands and knees like a dog. With his ankles pulled up, he was forced to walk on the points of his knees.

Mistress Kareena admired her pet. Her foot lightly kicked his knees, like she was checking the air in a tire. "How do you like your new paws puppy? This will force you to walk like the real animal that you are. Follow! "

Mistress pulled on his leash and he awkwardly walked behind her on his paws. He could feel the tail swishing between his legs and rubbing his thighs. She walked him back and forth across the room, enjoying the authority she had over him. Kimmee also enjoyed the feeling of being controlled and thoughtless. He liked serving his mistress and existing to serve and follow her.

"Do you like being my slutpuppy," asked Mistress Kareena.

Ken nodded his head up and down.

"Well then show me dogboy. Wag that tail. Shake that ass for me dog."

Ken felt silly but he obeyed. He looked back at his tail and began to wiggle his ass. His tail swayed from side to side. His cock and balls also jiggled as he wagged his tail, bringing a pleasurable sensation throughout his body.

Miss Kareena giggled and patted him on the head. "Very good puppy. It pleases me to see you so excited and obedient. As a reward you may lick my ass. I know how much doggies like to lick asses and I think you've been good enough to have that privilege. Would you like to lick my ass slutpuppy?"

Kimmee's eyes brightened. Had he not been so horny, the idea of licking her ass may have been a turn off. However, he was so sexually charged up, the thought of putting his tongue anywhere in her body thrilled him. In his overly aroused state, he seemed to be more turned on at doing something so kinky and dirty.

Miss Kareena did not wait for an answer. She stood up and removed her skirt. Kimmee's eyes watched her perfect ass, sway in the panties as she walked over to the corner of the room. Miss Kareena faced the corner of the room and leaned forward, placing one hand on each wall for support. She spread her legs slightly and pushed her ass outward. She looked back over her shoulder and called Kimmee like a dog. "Here puppy, puppy. Come on puppy. Come lick my asshole."

Kimmee's tags jingled as he crawled over for his treat. Miss Kareena's black panties were pulled down slightly revealing her puckered hole and puffy pussy. Kimmee was amazed at how swollen her lips were. They hung between her legs like juicy petals to be sucked. As if reading his mind, Miss Kareena redirected his attention. "Start licking my ass dogboy. Stay away from my pussy. If you're good enough I might let you taste that later. Come on girl...start licking with your pretty dog tongue."

Kimmee was in an erotic fantasy zone. Slowly he kissed and licked Miss Kareena's ass cheeks. He could not believe what he was about to do. Little by little he eased his way into her ass. First he licked up and down her crack and around her rim. She moaned with delight. Although he stayed away from her pussy, he was delighted that he could still taste juices that had leaked down her crack through the course of the night.

He had never licked an asshole before so he just winged it. He began to flick his tongue all around her hole, dipping into it slightly. The deep breaths and moans of 'yes' from Mistress Kareena excited Kimmee and made him even more eager to continue. He was about to push in deeper when Mistress Kareena stopped him.

"Hold on girl. I want to try something." Mistress walked away and returned with a short chain. She faced the corner again and wrapped Kimmee's hands around her waist and chained the wrists cuffs together. She then tied a nylon rope around her waist and attached his wrists to the rope. She made Kimmee crawl back a few inches. Then she leaned into the corner again and pushed her ass outward. Since Kimmee's feet were still pulled back tight against his ass and his hands were bound, he had no control over his balance and he was forced to lean forward on his knees and he fell face forward into Mistress Kareena's ass.

He was completely helpless and at her mercy. His face pushed into her soft tight ass. Kimmee was in heaven. "Perfect," exclaimed Mistress. "Start licking dogtoy!"

Kimmee's tongue pushed into Mistress Kareena's hole and he heard her moan. He pushed his tongue in and out trying to go deeper each time. He tasted her insides. It was not as bad as he thought. He pushed deeper and deeper. He was extremely aroused and excited. Being inside his Mistress like this was so intimate and personal. He felt privileged at being able to worship her ass.

Mistress Kareena pushed back, opening her hole up for him to devour. She looked over her shoulder at her helpless slutpuppy. The sight of him pushed into her ass in a licking frenzy was pure excitement for her. It reminder her of the picture on Miss Jen's office wall. The minute Kareena saw that picture she knew she would try it with her slutpuppy. The position made her look so powerful and it made him look so inferior and submissive. Miss Jen's picture had the man eating the woman's pussy. However, Miss Kareena decided to have Kimmee eat her ass because it was even more degrading and humiliating. It was proof of her ultimate control over Kimmee.

Miss Kareena pushed back and smothered Kimmee's face with her ass. Her fingers slid into her dripping pussy. Having her ass eaten had been a fantasy of hers for a long time. She was in pure bliss from Kimmee's probing tongue.

"Lick it slut! Show me how much you want to please me. Show me what a brown noser you are. Kiss my ass nasty girl!" Kareena began to buck her hips hard. Every forward and backward thrust was met with pure pleasure. Her fingers pushed deep into her pussy, Kimmee's tongue pushed deep into her ass. Kimmee was struggling to breath, but Kareena did not care. The power and sexuality of the moment consumed Miss Kareena and she was lost in selfish pleasure. She screamed and bucked and savored the powerful orgasm that rocketed through her body.

Kimmee could feel the orgasm shuddering through Mistress's body and this excited him. He was thrilled that he could worship her ass and bring her such great pleasure. He knew his mistress would be pleased from this performance. Kimmee probed deeper with his tongue, bringing out louder and deeper moans from his mistress. He was like a wild dog digging for food. He continued to pleasure her until she could take it no more.

Mistress Kareena had to reach down and pull him away. Her knees were weak and her body was sweating. She undid his cuffs and collapsed on the bed in exhaustion. Kimmee kneeled at the foot of the bed awaiting instructions. His cock was hard and throbbing. Precum continued to ooze out the tip. He wanted to stroke his cock and cum all over the place. He was hot and horny and desperate for release. Kimmee was worried that he would have an accident soon. He could not take the sexual torture anymore. He broke the silence with desperate begs.

"Please may I cum Mistress Kareena!! I'm on the edge right now! I can' take it anymore. Please let me cum!"

Mistress Kareena sat up and stared at him with a scolding look. "Did I give you permission to talk?"

"No....but I can't help it Mistress. I'm sorry but I need release! Please! I'll do anything!!"

"Of course you'll do anything. You're my slut puppy and sissy slave. You worship me, isn't that right?"

Kimmee was a bit taken aback at Mistress Kareena's words. It was the first time she assumed full control over him. All along it had always been like a game. She would tease him, manipulate him, and coerce him into obeying her. Now her words seemed much more harsh and serious. There was a bit of arrogance about her. Even under this serous tone his cock swelled and throbbed for attention. The truth was that he did worship her and he did need her. She had lured him down a deep erotic path and he did not want to turn back. Mistress Kareena's words silenced him and his head nodded in agreement with his mistress.

"Mmmmm. I just love to be worshipped by pretty puppies."

Mistress Kareena's mind swirled with ideas of what to do next. She knew Kimmee was on the edge but she did not realize the magnitude of his need to cum. She could see the desperateness in his eyes. She could tell he was on the brink of losing it. Instead of feeling pity, she felt powerful and excited. Her pussy quivered at the sight before her. She knew that she could make him cum instantly and she was tempted to do just that. However, she wanted his first cum to be inside her and she did not want to rush that. She decided to calm him down.

"Take a deep breath puppy and calm down. You have done well tonight but there is more fun to come. If you continue to be good, I will let you cum tonight. Would you like that?"

Kimmee was disappointed that he could not cum at that moment but happy at the prospect of cumming that night. He nodded his head up and down.

"Good then go into the bathroom and wash up. Brush your teeth nice and good and get that tongue nice and clean. Got it?"

Kimmee crawled into the bathroom and washed up. With his paws, he could not stand up at the sink so he reached up and grabbed the toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, and washcloth that was left for him, and crawled over to the bathtub. Kimmee was amused and pleased to see that Mistress did not want him to lose sight of his new feminine side. She had left him a pretty pink Barbie toothbrush and fragrance soap that smelled like fresh strawberries. Kimmee cleaned himself and emerged from the bathroom on his hands and knees feeling fresh and pretty. Mistress smiled and him and made it a point to pause and smell the fragrance.

"Oh darling, you smell so pretty and feminine." She reached down and squeezed his hard cock. "I see your boy pussy is still swollen. Maybe a walk on the balcony will calm you down."

Mistress Kareena picked up Kimmee's leash and she forcefully led him over to the sliding glass door. Kimmee did not want to go outside in his 'dog state' but he had no choice. The leash went taught and pulled Kimmee forward. The balcony was short and narrow. A cement wall provided little privacy from the neighboring rooms. Thankfully the neighboring balconies were empty. Kimmee wished the cement walls surrounded the entire balcony. However he had to settle for a rod iron railing across the front of the balcony. Although they were 10 floors up, Kimmee felt very vulnerable and embarrassed at his nakedness and his dog-like state. A small breeze caused his tail to sway back and forth.

Mistress Kareena moved him over to the far side of the balcony where a fake potted tree sat. "Go potty," she ordered.

Kimmee was surprised at her order. Now he felt even more embarrassed. He had peed like this for her on video, but having to do it in person seemed more humiliating and exciting. He lifted his leg like a dog and tried to pee but nothing came out. Mistress giggled and waited. He wanted to go but he could not. The combination of extreme arousal and nervousness prevented him from relieving himself.

Mistress Kareena patted him on the head. "That's o.k. girl, you must need to calm down. I'll leave you out her for a bit. Just go when you're ready." She tied his leash to the railing and headed inside. Kimmee's body tensed and his heart raced. He could not believe Mistress left him out on a public balcony like a naked dog. He moved as far into the corner as he could, hoping that no one below could see him. Finally after about 5 minutes he calmed down. He crawled over to the tree, raised his leg, and relieved himself. When he was done he sat back down in the corner and waited. Now that he was calm, he actually appreciated the time alone outside. It was the first time since his cock cage had been removed that he did not have a hard-on.

After about 20 minutes, Kimmee heard the door slide open. He sat up on his paws, ready to go inside. He knew more erotic fun was about to occur and so at the sight of Mistress Kareena, his cock instantly swelled to its full length. Mistress Kareena noticed this reaction and was pleased at her power over his cock. She laughed at his expense. "You are so weak puppyslut. Can't you control that girl cock of yours?"

Kimmee looked up at her wanting to talk, but unsure if he was allowed. Mistress Kareena was quick to interpret his expression. "You may talk puppyslut."

"I'm sorry mistress. I can't help it. I get so aroused when I see you."

Mistress Kareena untied the leash from the railing and patted Kimmee on the head. "Don't be sorry Kimmee. You can't control yourself because I own you. I own your cock and I control it. Isn't that right?"

"Yes. Ma'am."

"It's not your fault. It's just nature. All men are weak and inferior at the sight of a beautiful woman. Men are meant to worship and serve women. It's good that you've come to terms with that slut puppy. Now you reap the rewards of your obedience, don't you? I mean, haven't I given you erotic pleasure much greater and intense then you ever imagined?"

The more Mistress Kareena talked, the more Kimmee believed in her and admired her. She was right about everything. Over the past few weeks, he had been aroused constantly and he loved it. He loved the attention he received from his beautiful mistress and he loved the attention he received from the young girls at the adult toy and lingerie shop. He did not want it to stop, no matter what he had to do to keep Mistress happy. Kimmee acknowledged Mistress Kareena's thoughts. "Yes. Mistress. I love to serve and obey you. You make me feel incredible."

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers
1...45678...10