Dominating Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Date Night.
3.6k words
4.36
51.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating from college, Ryan and I decided to pick up and move to where the jobs were. So we relocated and settled down in a happening city and set to work finding jobs. It took a little while but we both got established and began the routine of life: wake up way too early in the morning, scarf down breakfast only to get stuck in traffic anyway, work the majority of the day, get stuck in even more traffic going home, eat supper long after the supper hour passed, spend a little time together, try to start on the growing list of chores, only finish one, pay bills, go to bed later than intended, repeat. Ah, the life of adult responsibility. Fun, isn't it? Anyway, things continued this way for several months with the occasional date night here and there to break up the monotony of it all.

One particular Friday, Ryan and I had a date night set up. We were to meet at a local dance club after work for some hot dancing before coming home and getting hot between the sheets. I was psyched all day about going, and I couldn't really pay attention to what I was supposed to be doing at work. I ate a larger lunch than usual so I'd have enough energy to make it through all the dancing. Besides, I knew we wouldn't be ordering in food for quite a while after we got home! When my shift ended at 5:00 I drove home as quickly as I could. Ryan wouldn't be off work until 6:00, so I had a little time to prepare.

I decided to take a shower so I'd be fresh and ready to go, but first I picked out my outfit and set it on the bed. I chose a tight black sleeveless top that showed off my belly button, black flowing pants that hung off my curvy hips and black strappy sandals with a 3-inch chunky heel. In case I got a chill after dancing, from the evening breeze blowing across my moistened skin, I also pulled out a silky long-sleeve button-up with black and red color intertwining. I chose a simple set of sterling silver earrings to complete the outfit. I didn't want to put my hair up since I'd be thrashing it around while dancing at the club anyway.

With everything picked out and ready, I turned on the water for my shower. I jumped in, letting the warm water drench my body before beginning to shave my legs and pussy. I wanted to be ready for Ryan's touch everywhere on my body so I had to make sure I took care of everything. I finished shaving, lathered up my hair and body with shampoo and soap and rinsed off. I didn't want to turn off the water, but I knew I'd be warm and wet again in a few short hours. I smiled to myself at that thought as I turned the knob. I dried off with my plush towel, stepped out of the shower and pulled a comb through my dark brown, shoulder-length hair. I took my black thong out of my dresser drawer and slipped it on, then picked up my pants. I giggled to myself as I felt the cool, soft material of my pants caress my ass cheeks. Next came the silky black and white bra I love to wear with that top. It just so happens to snap in the front, so it makes things easy when it's time to hit the sheets, or wherever we end up. I pulled the top over my head, put in each earring and stepped into my sandals. At the last minute I decided to put on a little eye shadow. I always thought it made me look a little sexier, so I enjoyed putting it on for special occasions like this. I was ready to go with 5 minutes to spare. I looked in our full-length mirror and was satisfied with what I saw, so I picked up my black and red shirt, grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

When I pulled into the club's parking lot, Ryan was there waiting. God, did he ever look sexy leaning against his car wearing his cargo jeans and crisp white designer shirt. My heart fluttered with anticipation for the evening to come. I parked next to his car and got out. He came over to me with a sexy strut in his step, scooped me into his arms and gave me a nice long kiss. He is such a great kisser, too! Such soft, caressing lips and a hot wet tongue that I love to lick. How was I going to wait the whole night to jump him?

"Hey, babe," he said seductively as we broke off our kiss. "Ready to go in?"

"Mmm, yeah. I can't wait to see you shaking that hot ass in there." I replied as I squeezed his luscious cheeks through his cargos.

"Well let's go then." He motioned toward the door and as I turned to walk in its direction he gave me a slight pat and squeeze on the ass.

We walked in and the music was blaring. The club played mostly techno, hiphop, dance and industrial so the place had the atmosphere of a rave. We loved going there to dance, and I sure loved watching Ryan! He was so hot when he danced to that kind of music. It always got me excited, especially when he gave me that sexy look where he'd gaze directly into my eyes, raise his eyebrow and give a slight, knowing smile. It was a naughty, dangerous look that he sometimes used when we were playing as Master and slave and it sent chills of excitement through me.

We danced for what seemed like hours to BT, Nine Inch Nails and many other awesome bands. We ground our hips into each other, thrashed about and got all hot and sweaty. We were having an awesome time. At one point in the night, I thought I saw someone vaguely familiar in the crowd of dancers. I wasn't sure, but it bugged me until another awesome song came on and I got lost in the movements Ryan and I were making.

At around 10:00, we decided to go home. After all, we needed to conserve some energy for what was yet to come! We went outside and started walking to our cars. I thought I saw that same person follow us out, but when I looked back I didn't see anyone. I shrugged it off and gave Ryan a long, sweet kiss before getting in my car. We followed one another home, parked and went inside. I locked the front door behind me, satisfied that no one could get in, and turned around only to have Ryan shove me back against the door, forcing me to drop my purse and long-sleeve shirt on the floor, and pin me there with his strong arm on my chest. He began attacking me with hot, sensual kisses. I loved it when he was assertive like this! It always got me hot and bothered. I furiously kissed him back while riding my right leg up his left and wrapping it around him, pushing my pelvis toward him. The only sounds we could hear were the guttural groans we were making and the sloppy smacking of our kisses. Ryan was feeling me up and down as we continued our mouth assault on each other.

"God, baby, you're so damn hot," he breathed, breaking the kisses just long enough to say it.

I moaned in response and wrapped my leg tighter around his 6' frame. Standing almost 5' 8" in my heels made it a little easier for me to do than normal. Suddenly, he pulled away, leaving me hanging for more. Grabbing my wrist, he jerked me away from the door, stripped my top off and threw it to the floor. I quickly began unbuttoning his shirt, now drenched in sweat.

"Yeah, baby. Hurry up and get that shirt off. I'm so hard for you I'm about to cum right here. But I have plans for you first."

I was intrigued by the thought of what those "plans" could be and continued unbuttoning his shirt until it was fully open. I quickly pushed it over his shoulders and down his strong, though not overly muscular, arms and threw it down on the floor. As soon as his shirt was off I felt his hands push me to my knees so I was right in front of his belt buckle.

"Take them off and suck me nice and gently," he commanded.

I loved it when he commanded me to do things to him, and I quickly obeyed. I unbuckled his belt, undid the button and unzipped his fly. Pulling his sexy cargos down, I noticed he had gone commando. I felt myself getting more excited by the minute and knew he was waiting, so I took his hard cock into my mouth. His cock wasn't too long but it was nice and thick and I loved it. I was actually thankful that he wasn't longer because I was terrible at deep throating. I always gagged and couldn't let him push into my throat. I often wondered how women could deep throat without throwing up all over the place. Perhaps I just wasn't skilled or experienced enough. However, I was quite skilled with my tongue and lips and I played with his cock in my mouth.

"Ohhh, yes!" He panted as I slowly swirled my tongue along the underside of his shaft and gently scraped my teeth on his sensitive head before pulling my mouth off completely. He was very close to cumming but I was teasing too slowly for him to get off. He held my head between his hands and tilted it up so I was looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"I'm going to walk into the bedroom and you are to follow with my cock in your mouth. If you lose contact with my cock for any reason you will be punished, understood?"

"Yes, Ryan," I replied, knowing full well what he wanted to hear me say. We had discussed D/s several times before and he knew how much I desired to serve him. But he wasn't comfortable making his sweet wife call him Master or Sir, so we settled on using his name. He was also afraid of hurting me so we agreed to stick to light D/s games. That way we both got what we wanted. It was all just a game, but it was fun nonetheless.

He started walking toward the bedroom, my mouth attached to his cock while I was on all fours trying to keep up. Every few steps he would turn his body in a different direction to throw me off balance and try to make his cock pop out from between my lips. I struggled to keep my mouth in place, following my Master as he led me, but inevitably he turned too sharply as we neared the bedroom doorway and his cock slipped out. I knew I was in "trouble" then. Last time I couldn't follow his orders he fucked me in the ass, an act that I don't necessarily consider vile or gross but don't consider it my favorite either. What would he do this time, I wondered?

"Oh, I see. My cock isn't good enough for you. Is that it?" he chided.

"No, Ryan. I'm sorry. I was doing the best I could," I played along.

"Well, you didn't try hard enough. For that, you are not allowed to cum the rest of the night. If you do, there will be no sex for you for the next month."

I pouted my lips and gave him the best puppy-dog eyes I could, but he wouldn't budge. "Yes, Ryan," I reluctantly gave in, knowing he wouldn't change his mind. Normally not being allowed to cum wouldn't be such a big deal for me, seeing as it was incredibly hard for me to orgasm in the first place. But when we played these games it got my fires burning hotter than normal, so it almost took effort not to orgasm…almost.

"Go over there and turn on that lamp. I'm going to open one of these blinds and you are going to get it right in front of the window, you naughty girl."

He gave me a slight tap on the bottom as I passed to turn on the lamp. He opened one of the blinds that looked out into the back. If the neighbors behind us were out in their back yard they would be able to see in.

"Now strip for me, slowly," he commanded as he lay down on the bed to enjoy the show. If only we knew who was outside, also watching.

I slowly started untying the drawstring on my silky pants, turning around to suggestively peek my uncovered ass cheeks over the top of my waistband as I guided the material down my legs, swaying my hips and touching my body in the process. I bent over to unstrap my sandals and kick them off, fully exposing my thong-covered pussy and naked ass. I wiggled my bottom for good measure and Ryan reached over the bed to give it a light smack and squeeze. Once out of my sandals, I was only covered with my thong and bra. I turned back around to unsnap my bra and slowly open it, uncovering my small breasts. I always felt self-conscious about the size of my breasts because they were so small, but my sweet hubby never minded. He loved them just the way they were. I rubbed my hands up and down my nearly naked body, feeling my curves and moving in a slow, dance-like motion. I moved my fingers to the edges of my thong and slipped my thumbs in, pulling downward to expose my cleanly shaven lips and trimmed V of hair above them. I slid the scant material the rest of the way down my legs and kicked it off to the side with one foot. Now fully naked, Ryan got up off the bed and sauntered over to me. He bent his head down to lightly kiss up and down my neck as he caressed my soft skin. I wrapped my arms around him and tried to pull his hips toward mine, touching the head of his cock against my skin.

"Ah, ah, ah," he shook his head no at me, "not so fast. You see, I know how difficult it is for you to orgasm, so you could get away with your punishment rather easily. But I'm not going to let that happen. I'm going to take my time and get you so riled up you can't take it anymore, and then I'm going to explode inside you and pull out just as you reach the edge. And if you don't control yourself and you orgasm anyway, well, you know what I told you." I was panting with desire as he voiced his threat in my ear while continuing to rub his hands all over my body. He was making me really hot! I was starting to wonder how hard it would be for me to hold off.

Suddenly, he threw me to the bed so I was on my back and he lay next to me on his side. He started caressing the sides of my breasts and tracing his fingers along my curves and across my stomach. He was using a tender touch that sent small tingles through my skin. Then he bent down and started kissing me with such passion! It had been a while since he had kissed me like that and it was causing my pussy to moisten slightly. I loved it when he was aggressive with me. It made me feel wanted, needed, desired. I was pulled away from my thoughts from a sudden rush of heat between my legs. Ryan had spread my legs open and was lightly teasing my pussy lips. He traced down and up along the folds and tenderly touched my clit before descending back down toward my moist opening. He continued to tease for several minutes, only lightly touching my clit long enough to receive a whimper of pleasure from me before moving away and teasing my inner thighs or my pussy lips. A few times he began to penetrate my wetness with his broad fingers but only pushed in an inch or two before pulling back out, leaving my pussy begging for more. I was getting very moist from all this teasing and he could feel it.

"That's my good girl. Get wet for me," he taunted. It always sent tingles right to my pussy when he called me his good girl. This time was no exception. Before I knew it, he suddenly grabbed my wrists and pulled me up off the bed. He took me over to the window and pushed me against the cool glass with my back to him. My cheek, breasts and tummy were squished against the window and Ryan was holding me in place by the neck with his forearm.

"Spread your legs for me. Good girl." I opened my legs and felt his hardness sliding between my pussy lips. He squatted down enough to aim the head at my opening and pushed in until it disappeared in the hot darkness. He continued slowly pushing all the way in and pulling back out as I was still pressed against the window, my panting breath creating little fog patches on the glass in front of my lips. I whimpered with excitement as his nice thick cock filled me from behind. I felt his hand run through my hair before jerking my head sideways so he could kiss me again. My heart was pounding and I was very wet. I could feel small tingles in my pussy. His slow fucking felt so good! A few minutes later he pulled me away from the window.

"On all fours, now!" He pointed toward the bed and I crawled on all fours to the middle, making sure to stick my ass high in the air and spread my legs the way he liked. He crawled on behind me and spread my lips open again and pushed inside me. He slowly fucked me doggy-style and worked himself into a frenzy in a matter of moments, grabbing my hips and slamming me back against his. But before he came he stopped and pulled out, turning me onto my back again.

"See, I'm about ready to cum, but you aren't close enough yet so I need to tease you some more, don't I?" I just whimpered in response. He laughed, "Yeah, I thought so."

He knew missionary position was one of the few that I was able to orgasm in, so he knew he could get me teetering on the edge. He climbed on top of me and put my arms around his neck.

"Lift up your legs." Oh, damn! Why did he have to make me do that? He was really trying to make this as hard as possible for me. Reluctantly, I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his ass while he started slowly pushing in and pulling out. He was really rubbing my G-spot now and I was getting closer and closer. Then, as if that wasn't enough, I was given a final command:

"You are not to make a single noise from now until I finish pumping my cum into you. I don't want to hear any moaning, whimpering or anything. And, you are to stay perfectly still. No rocking your hips against mine. Do you understand?" I nodded in agreement. "Good girl." With that, he continued to slowly pump in and out of my now-sopping hole, rubbing my G-spot and driving me wild. I wanted to scream out and cum, but I knew he would keep his word about not having sex for a month so I kept as quiet and still as I could. This was really hard! I got very close to cumming but did my best to control it. He could see the struggle I was having and smiled an evil smile at me before passionately kissing me. Finally, just as I was shaking on the edge of orgasm, he stopped and pulled out. He turned me over and entered me from behind again, but this time I was forced to lie on my stomach. He rose up on his knees and drove into me, pulling me to him by my shoulders.

"Remember, I don't want to hear any sound," he warned, then he drove into me again. My whimpers were desperately trying to escape my throat but I had to hold them back. He grabbed a handful of hair with one hand and kept the other on my shoulder as he continued to pummel my pussy with his stiff cock. It felt so good! All of a sudden his breathing increased and he started shouting, "I'm going to cum! Ohhh, yes!!!" He moaned loudly and stiffened as I felt his hot cum shoot into me, his cock quivering inside. He emptied his load into my pussy and collapsed on my back, breathing hard.

"God that felt good," he panted. "And you were a good girl. You did what I asked so I will allow sex this coming month." With that, he sighed and pulled the sheets up around us, our heart rates returning to normal and my pussy desperately aching for more. He rolled off my back, turned out the lamp and snuggled up against me not even bothering to close the blinds. "I love you, baby. And I promise, if you're good, next time I'll give you a great orgasm." He kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tight.

"I love you, too. G'night." But he was already drifting off to sleep.