Dominating Me Ch. 05

Story Info
She is taken to her new "home".
1.9k words
4.28
46.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groggily woke up what seemed like a few hours later. The sky was still dark so I assumed it was still the same night. Slowly things became clearer. I was still in a car, and it was moving fairly quickly. We must have been going highway speed. It was hard to tell because I was lying down across the back seat with my head in someone's lap. I was afraid to open my eyes more than a slit for fear of being discovered awake. Suddenly I realized that I needed to go to the bathroom very badly. Oh, shit. What a thing to notice at a time like this! I resolved to hold it as long as I could but my legs involuntarily squeezed together and made something attached to my ankles clink a bit. Curious and frightened, I figured I was discovered anyway and wanted to see what made that noise, so I tried moving my head to the edge of his knees to look down but felt something around my neck holding me in place. Reacting to my predicament, I tried raising my hands to my neck to feel what was there when I noticed they were locked behind my back.

"Ah, I see someone is awake. Too bad she's not going anywhere, are you my little prisoner?" my attacker laughed. My heart raced. Stay calm and don't lose your cool, I thought to myself. I tried plotting a way to get out of the car and away from them, but what could I do? I'd have to think of some reason for them to take off these restraints. Perhaps if I made them think I was weak and scared, they wouldn't be so careful.

In the meekest possible voice I could muster, I asked, "Please, I need to go to the bathroom. Can we stop somewhere?"

"You'll go when I fucking let you go. Until then, shut the fuck up!" the man yelled down at me as he grabbed my face in his left hand. We rode on for a while and then he told the man driving to pull over at a small 24-hour gas station up ahead. Unfortunately for me, it was one of those gas stations where the bathroom is outside the building and you need a key to get in. The driver went in the gas station to get the key while the man in the back seat with me removed the black leather ankle cuffs and collar. He kept the wrist cuffs on as he pulled me into the now unlocked bathroom. Once inside, he turned on the light and shoved me against the far wall. He had his back to me for a second as he locked the door and when he turned around I finally saw his face in full view.

It was the same man that was staring at me from the karaoke club. But now that I could see his face plainly, I recognized the deep green eyes and rough facial features that I had fawned over all those years ago. "Jake?" I asked, my eyes wide with disbelief.

"That's right, you fucking bitch. Ever since Shay and I got out we've been planning to get you back. Say goodbye to your old life. You're ours now," he growled as he stalked closer and closer to me, looming over my body before raising his arm and powerfully backhanding me across the face. I fell to the floor in that dirty public bathroom, not being able to catch my balance with my hands still cuffed behind my back. Realizing now who I was dealing with, I knew I had to get away from them, and soon. But I needed these cuffs off before I could attempt to escape.

"I'm sorry!" I shrieked. "I didn't mean for you to get sent to jail. I'll do anything, just please let me go!" I wanted him to think I felt helpless. It was my only chance to break away.

"Shut up and piss, NOW! I'm not wasting my time with you," he yelled back.

"I'm sorry. I can't with my wrists cuffed." He eyed me cautiously before coming over and removing the lock from the cuff rings.

He gripped my face in his strong hand and pierced my eyes with his. Through clenched teeth he warned, "If you try anything, you will regret it." He stood back between the door and me and crossed his arms, waiting.

Realizing he planned on watching me, I said, "I can't go with you watching. I won't try anything, I swear. Just please wait outside."

He contemplated arguing, but knew they better get back on the road quickly. "You just remember my warning." And with that, he took the key and stepped out. I panicked, wondering what I should do. But first, I had to go! As I sat there, I thought of possible ideas. I figured both he and Shay would be standing close outside the door waiting for me. Perhaps if I threw the door open hard enough it would knock them off balance and give me a head start. I'd run into the gas station and get the employee to help me, screaming that I'd been kidnapped. It wasn't much of a chance, but I needed to take it. Knowing one of them would rush back in to lock my cuffs as soon as they heard the toilet flush, I got up, pulled up my pants and got close to the door. I reached over, flushed the toilet and as soon as I heard them stepping closer I slammed open the door with my foot. I saw it knock into one of them as I barreled out in a dead run for the gas station door. I started screaming at the top of my lungs but didn't get very far before Shay grabbed my shirt collar from behind and jerked me back. The pull of my shirt against my neck cut off my scream and I started coughing as I fell back against him. Obviously having gained a lot more muscle over the years, he easily dragged me up and back toward the car. Jake was over by us in a split second, grabbing at my flailing legs and helping Shay haul me into the car.

"You just made a fucking huge mistake there, Madison," Jake snarled as he roughly held me down while Shay locked my ankles and wrists together again. "Did you think I was playing with you?!" he bellowed. "Sit the fuck up!" He slapped me and roughly pulled me into a sitting position in the back seat with my arms uncomfortably linked behind me. He straddled my legs and put the black heavy leather collar back around my neck and locked it with a padlock. There was a chain leash connected to the D-ring and, after he locked the collar in place and sat down in his seat, he shoved my head down in his lap again, restraining me in the position with the leash. Shay took the bathroom key back into the gas station after going himself and came back to the car. He turned to face us.

"You ever try that shit again and we'll fucking kill you, do you understand me?!" he was holding a sharp silver blade and pointing it at me between the front seats.

"Answer him, you bitch!" Jake screamed and jerked on the leash.

"Yes, I understand!" I cried out. All I wanted was to be back in Ryan's arms, safe and sound. The thought brought tears to my eyes and I silently wept as Shay peeled out of the parking lot and got back on the highway.

It occurred to me that I had no idea where we were or where we were headed. I thought I noticed the temperature changing slightly, but I wasn't sure as it was still night. I simply lay there with my head held down in Jake's lap. It was so no one could see me and so I couldn't mouth words like "help" through the glass to passersby, or so they told me.

On we drove for hours and hours. The sun eventually came up and we drove through most of the day. Shay and Jake took turns driving while one or the other stayed in the back to keep me under control. During the daylight hours, they kept me covered with a thin blanket so no one driving by would see the cuffs, and they kept my collar covered with my hair. To anyone else, it simply looked like I was sleeping, and I did for several hours. I figured I had better save my strength for wherever we were going in case I got a chance to escape. I may have been worried, but I wasn't stupid. They stopped to get food every now and then through fast food drive-thru's or in gas stations. Occasionally one of them gave me a bit of water but they never let me eat anything. "You'll have plenty to eat when we get to where we're headed," they would say, and then they'd look at each other and laugh. I had no idea what they meant by that, but I didn't like the sound of it. They also didn't let me out to go to the bathroom again since I pulled that little stunt at the previous gas station, and I had to go so badly! "Too bad! You ruined it for yourself," Jake told me when I said I had to go. "You'll just have to wait till we get home."

"Home? What do you mean, home?" I firmly asked.

"Your new home," he replied, emphasizing the words. Once again, I thought of my sweet husband, going out of his mind with worry. I'm sure he had called the police long ago. They must be searching for me. Would they know where to look?

"Please let me call Ryan! I know he's worried sick about me. I just want to let him know I'm ok. Please!" I begged.

"Maybe we'll let you call him, maybe we won't. For now, shut up! We're almost home."

It was about 10:00 PM when we reached our destination. The sun had long gone down and the weather felt quite cool when Shay and Jake opened their car doors. We were parked in front of a two-story house in a remote neighborhood. The house itself stood among lots of trees, so neighbors couldn't see in the windows from theirs.

"Welcome to your new home, Maddie. I guarantee you'll warm up to us quickly," Jake sneered.

I cringed. Only my family and close friends ever called me by my nickname. It hurt to hear someone as cruel as Jake and Shay call me that. And what did he mean, I'd warm up to them quickly? I definitely needed to find a way to get away from them, but how? Before I had too long to think, Jake pulled me out of the car, with the leash tightly wrapped around one hand and his other hand crushed against my mouth so I couldn't scream. He led me to the front door of the house. I had to take small steps because my ankles were still locked together. Shay had unlocked the door and opened it and within seconds they were ushering me inside, the big heavy door being closed behind me along with my window of opportunity to escape.