Dominating Me Ch. 06

Story Info
The first night.
2.9k words
4.2
52.5k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we were inside with the door securely locked, I was roughly pushed to the floor. My knees created a terrible knocking sound on the hard wood before I sprawled face down before them. Shay stepped on my upper back with one foot, pinning me down, while Jake got in my face and laughed. He grabbed my hair, pulling my head back so I was looking into his face. "So how does it feel to have everything in your life taken away?" he growled, menacingly. "It doesn't feel very good, now does it? DOES IT?!"

"NO," I shouted back, anger filling my voice. "Fuck you! You deserved what you got! I don't deserve this!"

"That fucking mouth is going to get you in a lot of trouble around us." He looked at Shay, "Let's shut her up." Shay went to the kitchen counter nearby and brought back a ball gag. "I don't want to hear another fucking thing from you tonight. You don't deserve to speak," he hissed. He let go of my hair, practically throwing my head down to the floor. I hit my cheek slightly on the hard wood; not hard enough to leave a welt but enough to hurt. I turned my head and spat in Jake's face.

"Fuck you!" I got in, before the gag was forced into my mouth and locked shut behind my head.

"Let's bring her upstairs so she can think about this in her room," Shay suggested. They each grabbed under my arms and began hauling me up the steps. I started thrashing around, screaming behind the gag, knowing if they got me where they wanted me I'd never get away. This only further inflamed their anger and I was thrown down on the steps right where I was and kicked a dozen times or so. I lost focus when I started losing my breath. After a minute or two, they stopped and proceeded to pick me up and continue to haul my battered body upstairs.

"So you're going to be a feisty one, are you? Fine. It'll only cost you more pain, which we have no problems dishing out," Jake taunted.

With that, they dragged me into a bedroom at the end of the hall upstairs. With the lights turned off I couldn't see anything since the windows were covered. But as soon as one of them flipped the switch I saw a myriad of frightening objects hanging on the walls surrounding a large wide-barred cage and a table with metal rings attached to it in the middle of the room. I guessed the instruments on the walls were intended to inflict pain and that the cage was for me. Why did I have to be right?

Without warning, they pulled me over to the cage, opened the door and threw me in, not bothering to unlock my sore arms and legs. I attempted to sit up and kick at the door, but they shut it with ease and attached a large padlock. Jake reached into the cage through one of the 5x5" squares and unhooked the leash from my collar, pulling it back out of the cage to hang on the wall. Again, I attempted to scream and kick at the door, but the door merely made loud banging noises and my screams were muffled through the ball gag.

With a triumphant grin on their faces, they turned around to leave the room. Shay turned off the light as he walked out and I heard Jake say, "Welcome home, bitch," before they closed the door and left me in complete darkness.

I began furiously kicking at the cage door with both feet, but it didn't give way an inch. The bars were made of a thick metal and the padlock holding the door shut was one of those large Master locks you can buy at hardware stores. I was stuck in this damn thing for however long they chose to leave me there. I sure hoped it wouldn't be long. As much as I hated them, I wanted one of them to come back and let me out. I really had to go to the bathroom this time!

The night was long. I heard some rustling around downstairs for a few hours after they threw me in the cage. I assumed they were eating and watching TV or something. But soon, all was quiet. I wasn't about to let them have a peaceful night's sleep while I was lying here uncomfortable, my bladder practically bursting. I was banging on the cage door again, doing my best to be annoying when Jake came storming in. "Shut the fuck up in here!" he bellowed after turning on the light. I just kept banging and whimpering. He was getting so angry! Eventually, he came over, unlocked the door and jerked me out, holding me up by my shirt. "I told you to shut the fuck up!" he screamed in my face. Suddenly, he threw me down, unlocked the gag and ripped it from my mouth.

"I'm sorry," I gushed, "I just have to pee so badly! Please let me go!" I pleaded. He laughed evilly and stepped on my lower abdomen, right where I was bursting. I nearly lost it all over myself.

"So you have to go, huh? Well, I guess I better take you out," he chuckled, amused at his own joke. He snapped the leash to my collar and unlocked my wrist and ankle cuffs. "Crawl, bitch," he commanded as he led me toward the door. I had to go so badly I was not about to do anything stupid. I crawled as he demanded and we went down the hall to a bathroom. He took me inside and let go of my leash. "Go ahead." He stood there watching me this time, causing my cheeks to burn. But I knew I couldn't ask for privacy with what I had already attempted at the gas station or he might throw me back in the cage without going. I sat down, trying to focus, and soon heard the wild stream I was waiting for. Did that ever feel good!

As soon as I finished, embarrassed as I was, he led me back to "my" room. He locked my cuffs together, replaced the gag, put me back in the cage and locked it up.

"See, all you have to do is be a good girl for us and you just might get a reward." I glared at him out of anger and humiliation. "And I don't want to see that look cross your face again, ever. You have no right to glare at me, little one. I call all the shots from now on, you hear me? Now shut up and go to sleep. We'll deal with you in the morning. You have a big day ahead of you."

With that, he chuckled, turned off the light and closed the door. I heard his footsteps fade down the hallway until they disappeared. Sad, lonely and nervous, I tried to get into as comfortable a position as the cage and being bound would allow, which wasn't very comfortable at all, and tried to fall asleep. But all I could think about was Ryan and when I eventually fell asleep I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

I woke to the sound of rustling and voices somewhere distant in the house. I had forgotten where I was for a moment but all the memories of the past 36 hours or so came rushing back as soon as I tried to move. Oh yeah, I was a prisoner to the world's most insane duo. Now how the hell can I get out of here? Perhaps there is someone else in the house aside from Jake and Shay. Maybe they could hear me and wonder what's going on if I scream. Wait a minute. Scratch that. I still have a gag covering my mouth. I sighed and decided the only noise I could really make would be to start kicking at the cage door again. It was worth a shot. I mustered all the energy I could and began kicking at the door like I had the night before. The metal was clanging and making quite a racket when I heard someone pounding up the stairs. Could it be someone who could save me? My hopes were destroyed when the door opened and light flooded in, basking Jake in color and shadow. He turned on the light and stomped over to the cage.

"Clearly you got enough sleep last night," he angrily spoke as he unlocked the cage and pulled me out. "Looks like you're going to have to start the day earlier than planned." He began unlocking my wrist and ankle cuffs and removing them from my arms and legs. "Take off your clothes." I hesitated, startled, not knowing what he was going to do. "NOW, damn it!" And he grabbed a cane off the wall and started beating me with it. I screamed into the gag and immediately started peeling off my shoes and socks, then slowly my t-shirt and pants. "All of it!"

My chin quivered as I hugged my knees to my chest. I couldn't get naked in front of him! Why was he doing this? My eyes pleaded with him to reconsider but he only raised the cane and threatened to lash my bare skin if I did not comply. I slowly hung my head and reached my sore arms behind me to unhook the clasp on my bra. I let it fall down my arms and drop to the floor next to me. I looked up with pleading eyes one more time.

"I'm losing my patience with you," he growled, and I slowly slipped my fingers into the sides of my underwear and pulled them down over my bent knees, trying to keep some sense of privacy. He grabbed all my clothes in a bundle, my heart pounding in fear of what he was going to do with me like this. "You won't be needing these anymore," he said as he walked out of the room. He came back within 30 seconds and attached the leash to my collar, that and the gag the only items of "clothing" left on my body. I was still sitting on the floor with my knees drawn up to my chin. "Come here," he demanded, pulling on my leash. I didn't want to move but I didn't have a choice the harder he pulled. He practically dragged me into the bathroom I was taken to the previous night.

Once in the bathroom, he closed the door behind us and dropped the leash. I curled up in a fetal position, trying to hide my body from him as he started to draw a bath. With the water going, he turned to face me.

"You may as well show yourself to me now. You're going to be naked for us most of the time anyway." He laughed as I cringed and pulled myself into a smaller ball. "Stand up." I didn't move. "Stand up, I said! Don't make me go get Shay. You can do this the easy way or the hard way." I was too humiliated and angry to listen to him so I remained where I was. "Fine. Have it your way, for now."

With the tub still filling he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him, and tromped downstairs. I heard him talking to Shay and then heard them both coming up the steps. The door burst back open.

"Looks like we have a troublemaker on our hands here, Shay. I suggest we teach her to listen." He looked down at me. "Now, I told you to show yourself to me, but you didn't want this the easy way."

Suddenly, Shay grabbed my ankles and Jake pulled my arms, stretching me out into full view of their hungry eyes. I screamed into the gag and thrashed around, attempting to pull my limbs back in and cover myself, but they were holding on too tightly.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Looks like the bitch was just waiting for this," Shay said, motioning toward my shaved pussy lips and trimmed V above them. I was mortified. "I guess we won't have to take care of that step when we clean her."

Shocked, I looked at them. What did they mean, when they clean me? I wasn't about to have these assholes touch me anymore than they already had. I swiftly jerked a foot free and kicked Shay square in the chest. He fell back, the wind knocked out of him, and I just as swiftly received a backhand to the face from Jake.

"I see you've still got some fight left in you," Jake commented. "Don't worry. We'll take care of that."

As soon as Shay's breath returned, he lunged at me, punching and kneeing me. Jake still had my arms but I had my legs free and kept kicking at Shay until he sat on my legs. When I was rendered immobile, he continued his assault on my face, bare chest and stomach. I was pleading into the gag for him to stop, the tears flowing down the sides of my head. After a few minutes, before I was knocked unconscious, he stopped.

"Let's clean this bitch up and get her working," Jake suggested, and Shay's anger subsided with an evil grin.

Together, Jake and Shay lifted my battered body into the tub. The second my skin hit the water I was pulled out of my dazed state. It was freezing! I may as well have been bathing in a tub of ice! They pushed my body all the way under the water, submerging my hot, bruised skin. I tried to get free but they held me down. Jake jerked on my collar, pulling my face near his. "Stop moving around or you will regret it," he snarled. Shivering, I stopped. I didn't need a second warning this time. They grabbed a washcloth and started cleaning my bruised skin. My whole body hurt but the shame hurt just as much.

"Open your goddamn legs!" Shay commanded. He was trying to wash my thighs and pussy but I had my legs clamped together. Jake just gave me a warning glare, still holding the leash tightly in his grip, so I slowly opened them and let Shay wash me. I burned with so much embarrassment it could have warmed the frigid water.

"Yeah, that's it you little bitch. Let me clean that dirty-ass cunt of yours." He roughly scrubbed my sensitive lips and clit with the washcloth while I covered my breasts with my arms and whimpered against the gag.

When he finished, Jake left the room to get the lock for the gag and my collar. He told me he had to wash my hair so I was all clean for them, but he didn't want the gag and collar to get wet. Jake came back, unlocked the gag and pulled it out of my mouth, and unlocked and unbuckled the collar. My jaw ached so terribly after being open in that stupid gag for so many hours. I could barely use the muscles to close it.

Rather than using a bucket to wet my hair for the shampoo, Jake simply dunked me underwater and held me there until he felt my hair was sufficiently ready. When he pulled me up I gasped for air a few times as he got the shampoo and cleaned my hair. Then, he dunked me back under several times to get the suds out, laughing when I would come up gasping.

Finally, the torture was over and they pulled me out of the tub. My skin had turned a light shade of blue and I was shivering uncontrollably. Shay threw a towel at me, which I immediately wrapped myself in and Jake told me to be out in five minutes, or else. They left the room and I heard one of them go back downstairs.

I broke down and fell to the floor in sobs. I was scared, sad and lonely. I missed Ryan. I wanted nothing more than to be back in his safe and comforting arms but, instead, I was who knows where with these two lunatics, being physically and emotionally abused. Why? Oh, because I happened to see them dealing drugs nine years ago and they were caught and sent to jail, or whatever they were in.

My thoughts were making me angrier at my predicament and I resolved that I would get out of it somehow. There had to be a way! I would not be stuck here as their prisoner forever. But I had to play along, at least for a little while. Perhaps they would let their guard down a little bit if I earned some freedoms. But first, I had to get out of the bathroom. I was sure my five minutes were almost up. I quickly went to the bathroom, finished drying off and opened the door.

Jake was leaning against the wall across from the bathroom door, waiting for me. He quickly reattached the collar and snatched up my leash. "Get on your hands and knees!" he yelled, and I obeyed. He pulled me back to my room to put my wrist and ankle cuffs back on, though he didn't chain them together like before. He did not put the ball gag back on, and I was thankful. My jaw needed a break, and I was hoping I'd get some food. I was starving! I hadn't eaten since the dinner I made for Ryan and me. Oh, Ryan! Would you ever find me? I turned my eyes down in sorrow.