Dominating Me Ch. 08

Story Info
They continue breaking her in.
5.3k words
4.42
67.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groggily woke up and, from a little light emanating from a night-light, noticed I was back in the cage. Jake and Shay were no longer in the room. I had no idea how long I had been out or what time it was, though I suspected it was the middle of the night given the silence in the house and the darkness coming through the blinds. Aside from observing my surroundings, all I could focus on was my intense headache and the throbbing, burning sensation that radiated across my flesh. I attempted to move, trying to take some pressure off the welts and bruises on my thighs, butt and back, but the slightest tension of my muscles caused such pain I couldn't stop a squeal from escaping my lips. I gave up and lay still, tears stinging my eyes as I tried to settle back into the position in which I had been laid. My body froze instantly as I heard a toilet flush in a distant part of the upstairs, a sign I had woken someone up when I squealed. I prayed I would be left alone, at least until morning.

I woke up again several hours later to the sound of the bedroom door opening. Jake and Shay walked in and, momentarily forgetting the intense pain, I immediately tried to scramble to the back of the cage to crouch in a fetal position, afraid of what they would do to me next. However, as soon as I started moving I shrieked again as the sensations flooded my body. I fell to my side and grabbed onto the bars to keep myself from landing on the wounds. Facing away from them, I lay on my right hip, holding onto the bars for dear life and squeezing my eyes shut as the pain slowly subsided.

"So, are you ready to submit to me now?" I heard Jake ask.

Without turning my head, I shakily nodded and managed to meekly respond, "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He walked over to the cage, unlocked the door and opened it. "Come on out. It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you." For the first time since the night they kidnapped me, there was a genuine calmness to his voice. I didn't know what to make of it, but I didn't want it to go away.

I slowly tried to make my way out of the cage, moving as tenderly as I could. I still whimpered and winced as the muscles tightened and relaxed around my bruises and welts, but I tried not to scream again. I clenched my teeth together and made it the rest of the way out onto the carpet on my hands and knees. When I was fully out of the cage, Jake removed my collar and cuffs, then he and Shay carefully picked me up so I was lying stomach-side-down in their arms and they carried me into the bathroom. I was put down in the tub, again on my hands and knees. There was no water in it yet, so I was confused as to what they were doing.

"You can pee now before we give you a bath." With that, they stood up and waited. Now, not only was I burning with pain, my cheeks turned red with humiliation as I was forced to pee onto the floor of the tub. I knew it would be terribly painful to sit on a toilet for several days, so this was the only way. I had just hoped they would at least give me some privacy. However, it was not to be. I was their slave now, for as long as they chose to keep me, until I was found or until I could escape. I began to give into that fact and decided I would do everything I could to please them, as long as they did not try to rape me.

I began to relax my muscles and let the pee run down my legs onto the floor of the tub. It was so humiliating, yet I felt such relief! After I was finished, Shay turned on the faucet to a soothing lukewarm temperature. He splashed some water on the tub floor to rinse it before filling the tub for my bath. I remained frozen in position until the water arose high enough to reach the metal circle on the side of the tub. My forearms and half my legs were submerged, but the rest of my body was still outside the water. I was afraid of the pain I would feel if the water touched my wounded skin, but I knew they planned to wash all of me. I simply stayed in position as long as I could, but eventually Jake told me to lie down in the water. My pulse increased as I took a deep breath, clenched my teeth together and closed my eyes. Slowly, I lowered my body down. My skin seared as soon as the first patches of battered skin touched the water. I whimpered through my teeth and breathed a little harder.

"Come on, you can do it. Take the pain like a good little slave," Jake encouraged. The pain was so intense. I had never felt anything like it before. Every nerve was on fire, causing my entire body to throb. After a minute or so my body was fully submerged in the water while my feet and head stuck out. They each took a washcloth and gently cleaned around the wounds and the rest of my body. I screamed out in pain every time they got close to a wound and nearly blacked out again from the intensity. I noticed the water begin to take on a slightly reddish tinge, and I realized Shay had actually inflicted gashes along my back, butt and thighs. They paid no attention and continued to gently wash me until my body was clean. They did not wash my hair this time. They simply told me I could kneel back up on my hands and knees while they drained the tub. I kneeled as still as possible while the reddish water washed away down the drain.

The cool air on my moist skin felt good and brought a little relief to the wounds. Jake brought over a clean towel and began blotting my skin dry, avoiding the open wounds that started slightly bleeding again from being washed. When I was mostly dry, Shay came back into the bathroom carrying my collar, cuffs and the ball gag. I didn't want to have to wear the gag again, but I knew better than to argue. I let them attach my collar and cuffs easily, then obeyed their command to open my mouth. Jake slipped the gag between my lips and locked it shut behind my head.

"This, little one, is to muffle your screams when we clean your wounds." Seeing the fear in my eyes, he continued, "It has to be done. Like we said yesterday, we can't let you get infected, now can we?" There was such an unusual tenderness in his voice all of a sudden.

I was very confused and scared at this point, but I continued to kneel as still as possible until they decided to move me. Shay gathered the rubbing alcohol and clean gauze pads while Jake carried me back into the bedroom and laid me face-down on the table. Memories of the night before flashed through my mind and my heart raced in panic. One by one, they attached my limbs to the eyelets. I was panting and whimpering, trying to look behind me to see what they were going to do.

"Shh, little one. We're going to clean these gashes now." Jake stroked my hair and looked down at me as he spoke. I heard the bottle swish and a moment later felt even stronger pain against my wounds than the bath water ever felt! I screamed through the gag and tensed my muscles as the wet gauze was dabbed against my broken skin. I panted and dropped my head to the table while the pain slowly subsided, only to scream out and tense again as another gauze pad was applied. My face was hot and wet from the tears of pain rushing down my cheeks. I continued to scream throughout their treatment, Jake's hand occasionally brushing through my hair to calm me. When they were finished I crumpled on the table, sore and spent. My breath slowly calmed to a normal level and Jake unlocked the gag and took it from between my lips.

"You were a good girl. I know that hurt, but we had to do it. I hope you'll obey us from now on so we don't have to hurt you that much, but we will if we have to. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied softly, my voice cracking from screaming so hard.

"Rest now. We'll come back in a little while to see how you're doing." They turned and left to go downstairs while I lay there, bound and throbbing.

A while later, perhaps several minutes or even hours, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs again. When the door opened, Jake came in and walked over to the table. I immediately tensed.

"Relax. I'm going to take you downstairs now and give you something to eat. You haven't eaten for a couple days. I'm sure you're hungry."

I hadn't even thought of it during all the pain I'd been in, but now that he mentioned food my stomach started growling furiously. Jake unlocked my cuffs from the table's eyelets and gathered me in his arms. Though they had given me some time to recuperate, I was still in pain. He carried me downstairs and into the kitchen where he set me down on the floor. I kneeled there on all fours and looked around. I didn't see Shay anywhere, but my curiousness as to his whereabouts vanished the second Jake put my food down on the floor. In a dog dish, he had put a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a peeled banana. Next to that, he set down a large cup of orange juice. Beginning to learn their rules, I didn't go after it right away, even though my stomach was killing me. I looked at the food and asked, without lifting my eyes, "May I please eat, Sir?"

"Go ahead, my pet." Jake ruffled my hair and I dove in. Food had never tasted so good! I think it was all gone in under two minutes flat. "Well, well. I see someone was hungry!"

Jake picked up the dishes and rinsed them out for later while I knelt on the floor licking the last bits off my fingers. Once finished, he attached the leash to my collar again and slowly led me into the living room. It still hurt to crawl, but it wasn't as bad as it had been that morning. I was just glad that he was being unusually nice this morning and taking it easy on me. When we got in the living room, he sat down on the couch and unhooked my leash.

"Lay down at my feet, pet." I lay on my side, curled up in a ball at his feet. "Shay is going to be gone for a few hours on business, so I think this would be a good time to discuss some rules and expectations. If I ask you a question, I expect you to answer, or you'll be getting dessert earlier than planned. Understand?" To emphasize what he meant, he unzipped the fly of his pants. I knew exactly what he meant by "dessert."

"Yes, Sir," I quickly replied.

"Good girl. Now, we already went over some of the basics yesterday morning. But since we have the time today, I'm going to go over everything. First, from now on I am your Master, so that is how you will address me. You will address Shay as "Sir." You will be punished if you forget or if you call us any other name. As your Master, I will always have the last say, but if Shay tells you to do something you had better do it. You will also be punished if you don't respond fast enough. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Second, when you serve us, you will always kneel with your legs spread open, your arms behind your back gripping your wrists, your head bowed and your eyes down. You are not to look us in the eyes or change position unless we tell you to."

"Yes, Master."

Suddenly, Jake reached down and grabbed my chin, causing my body to tense. "Third, you are not to speak unless we give you permission or ask you to!" I could feel his eyes piercing me, though I didn't dare look up at him to see. I also remained silent, knowing he hadn't asked me to respond. "Good," he replied after a moment, and he pushed my chin away as he sat up. "You will also never talk back. That is grounds for an immediate beating. Fourth, you are here to be our slave, which means you will clean the house, do our laundry, make our food, and do whatever else we command you to do. If you don't do a good job, you'll be punished. You will always wear the collar and cuffs unless you're in the bath, and you will wear nothing else but that around the house, unless we have businessmen over. But then again, we may just decide to share you with them too. You never know."

My eyes grew wide with all the information I was hearing. "Master?" I whispered, hoping not to be punished for trying to ask permission to speak.

"What is it, pet?"

"You aren't going to have sex with me, are you? Please don't rape me! I'm a married woman! I'll do anything else, just please don't do that!" I pleaded.

Jake leaned forward to look down at me. "Pet, we'll do whatever we feel like doing to you. If you want to consider it rape, fine. But I can assure you, we will have our way with you. You're our slave now. You don't belong to anyone else anymore. You better get used to it," he answered, smugly.

I lay there in shock as he leaned back into the couch. I had to find a way out of here, and soon. And when they try to take me, I vowed to myself they would not take me easily. I would fight back as long as I could.

I listened, numbly, for the following few hours as Jake laid out all the rules and expectations of me. I tried responding to all his questions and demands, but my thoughts kept drifting away and I'd be brought back to reality with a sharp smack or kick to my crumpled body when I didn't answer. By the time Shay got back, it was dark and I was lying on the floor at Jake's feet with a few extra bruises and dried tears on my cheeks.

"So I see things went well here today," Shay said, looking down at me and smirking.

"Yeah, I think she's learning all the rules. Aren't you, pet?"

"Yes, Master," I monotonously replied.

"How did the deal go?" Jake asked, turning back to Shay.

"Awesome. We got a sweet break from The Boss for our good business over the last few months." As he was talking, he pulled open the backpack he was carrying and showed Jake all the drugs inside. I figured they'd be back at it as soon as they got out of jail. "We even got a little something for you," he sneered down at me.

I opened my eyes wide with surprise and fear. Knowing I shouldn't speak without permission, I simply whimpered my response and curled into a tighter ball on the floor, hoping they wouldn't seriously consider drugging me.

"We won't have to use it if you're a good girl," Jake commented. "But if you don't do as we tell you or if you put up a struggle, we will."

This created a serious conflict within my mind as I thought of the consequences of fighting them if they tried to rape me. I could give in and let them take me without a fight so they wouldn't drug me, or I could struggle and realize what my punishment would be for that. But what if they simply decided to drug me regardless? That's probably what they would do anyway, I thought to myself. I resolved in my mind that I would fight, no matter what. They weren't going to make me give in so easily.

"I'm fucking starving. Do we have anything to eat?" Shay asked.

"I thought we'd just order in pizza or something tonight until we can go out and get some food tomorrow," Jake replied.

"Sounds good. And what about for our little slave? Does she deserve any food today?" he asked, sarcastically.

"I'll just give her a couple bites of my pizza. But I'm sure what she really wants is dessert. She's been waiting for it all day," Jake taunted, sarcastically drawing out the last two words.

The comment made my stomach lurch. What happened to the kind Jake of this morning? Obviously it was all an act. He didn't really care about me or feel sorry for me. I was nothing but a toy to them. It stung to realize that, but at the same time it helped me distance myself from them. Besides, why should I have expected anything more?

Jake got up and dialed one of the local pizza places and ordered two large cheese pizzas and two 2-liter bottles of soda. Then he came back to the couch and flipped on the TV until the pizzas came. When they were delivered to the door, I was about to scream out to the delivery guy but Jake beat me to it. He swiftly snatched up my head in his hands and crushed my mouth and nose so hard under one hand I couldn't breathe, let alone make a sound.

"Don't even think about it, little one," he quietly hissed in my ear.

I struggled for air, but thankfully Shay paid the guy quickly and shut the door. As soon as it was locked, Jake let go of my face. I gasped in air with large gulps until my heartbeat returned to normal. Then I was promptly dropped to the floor and allowed to curl back up into a ball at Jake's feet as Shay brought the pizza and soda over to the couch.

My stomach growled furiously as I smelled their pizza. I desperately wished to myself that I would be allowed some food. As if reading my thoughts, Jake held the little crescent of crust from his first pizza slice down by my face, telling me I could go ahead and eat it. I snatched it from his fingers and devoured it as fast as I could. That little piece made my stomach growl even louder, but I had to wait until he was done with his second slice to receive the crust again. I devoured that piece too, hoping there would be more. Soon after, I was granted a third, but after that slice he had his fill and I knew I wouldn't be getting any more. I lay there, not even close to satiated, when I heard someone's zipper coming down. NO, I screamed in my mind. I knew what was coming.

"Get up here, pussy, and suck my cock," Shay demanded. Terrible thoughts of throwing up my "dinner" quickly passed through my mind as I obeyed, kneeling in front of him. "You better do a damn good job, you understand?" he threatened.

"Yes, Sir," I quietly replied, staring down.

Immediately, I pulled his pants open and saw his cock poking through his boxers. I pulled on the waistband of his boxers and pants to lower them. He shifted to allow me to push them down his legs. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and moved forward, taking his cock in my mouth for the second time. I focused on doing the best job I could without losing my supper so I might not incur their wrath again, and it seemed like Shay was thoroughly enjoying himself. When he was close to cumming, he grabbed my head and pushed down, impaling my mouth on his cock. I could feel his cum spurt down my throat and I swallowed as much as I could. When he let go of my head, I caught a few breaths before going ahead and cleaning him with my tongue.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned.

I swallowed my disgust and simply knelt back on my feet in front of him, waiting until I was told to move.

"That was a good little pussy," Jake commended. I didn't move or acknowledge what he said. I simply sat there listening, waiting. Suddenly, he opened his belt, unzipped his fly and pushed his pants and boxers down as well. I may as well get it over with, I thought to myself. Instead, he patted his lap and said, "come up here." His cock was hardening and my heart started pounding in fear knowing that my pussy would be so close to it.

I slowly stood up and sat down on the edge of his knees. He pulled me back toward him so I sat sideways on his lap, my left arm against his chest. I could feel his cock rubbing against my hip. He wrapped his arms around me and held me in a firm embrace tight to his body. For a moment he was still, but then he began slowly grinding against my hip. Nervously, I sat motionless as Shay got up to take the pizza boxes to the kitchen. Suddenly, Jake lifted me up and maneuvered me over his cock, ready to push it in my pussy.

"NO!" I screamed. I realized what he was doing and promptly reacted, shoving my body away from him and falling on the carpet as I broke his grip. I scrambled across the floor to the far side of the couch but didn't have much of anywhere to go. I couldn't run because, no matter which direction I took, Jake or Shay would catch me. Without much of a choice, I grabbed onto the arm of the couch as hard as I could and crouched down behind it, holding on for dear life. Jake was right behind me and, after Shay heard the commotion, he came back to the living room as well.

"Don't fucking do this, Madison!" Jake boomed, grabbing me around the waist and attempting to pull my body away from the couch. "We already went over this. You're mine to fuck if I feel like it. Now let go!"

He jerked hard one last time and my grip on the couch broke. But, he wasn't going to get me that easily. Jake lifted me up from under my arms and, just as Shay went to grab my legs, I fiercely kicked him with one foot right in the crotch. He staggered and fell backwards, trying to catch his breath while holding himself between the legs. Without a second to lose, I suddenly slammed my head back into Jake's face. He immediately dropped me, covering his nose with his hands, and I broke into a desperate run. I didn't know where I was going, since I knew I was locked inside, but I had to go somewhere.

12