Dominating Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to run upstairs toward my room and try to lock myself in. Maybe I could break the window with something in the room. It was worth a try, I thought. I sprinted up the steps and down the hall to my room. I quickly shut the door and turned the lock, then immediately looked for something to break the glass. I had to find something heavy since it was bulletproof. I looked around, desperately trying to find something I could throw or smash against it. The only thing that might have been heavy enough was a small dresser or the cage they had locked me in, but I couldn't lift either of them. Instead, I took a wooden chair from the corner of the room and began hitting the glass with it as hard as I could. All it did was bounce off and cause one of the legs to splinter.

Within moments, I heard one or both of them tromping up the steps. Oh shit, I thought, panicking. I knew I'd be in for it if they got into the room. I shifted the small dresser in front of the door, hoping it might hold it shut.

"Madison," Jake spoke calmly, though threateningly, through the door, "that wasn't a very nice thing to do to your Master. I suggest you open this door right now. Madison? Come on, now. Open the door and we won't have to beat you...much."

My heart was pounding out of my chest. "Please don't do this!" I pleaded back. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to be raped! Please!"

"Come on, Madison. I'm not going to say it again," he continued in that calm tone. "If you make us break through this door, you might not live to be sorry."

Gritting my teeth, I slowly moved the dresser back into its place, then I unlocked the door and made a mad dash for the cage. I hoped I could hold myself inside and plead with them until they at least cooled down a little. The bedroom door flew open just as I reached the cage. I dove in and pulled the heavy door shut behind me, holding it with all my strength.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Jake clicked his tongue as he slowly walked toward the cage, staring me down. He had a trickle of blood coming down from his nose. "Maddie, Maddie, Maddie, what are we going to do with you? You just don't seem to learn, do you?"

"Please," I cried, "I'm sorry! Please don't rape me! I'll do whatever you want, just please not that!"

A few seconds later, Shay stumbled into the room, an angry fire burning in his eyes. "You're going to fucking pay for this, bitch," he growled. I noticed, as he got closer, he was holding a syringe with some liquid in it.

"NO! Please! Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice, pussy. You see, you can either come out of that cage right now, or you can die," Jake stated, cocking his head toward the syringe.

Defeated, I reluctantly let go of the cage door and let it swing open before slowly crawling out on my hands and knees. My limbs were shaking, my heart fluttering. I had no idea what I was in for until I heard the jingling of Jake's belt buckle and glanced up to see him pull the leather from the loops of his pants. Swallowing deeply, I braced myself for what I knew was coming. With the thick belt folded in half, he beat me with it until I lay in a crumpled heap. The only sound I could muster anymore was a weak whimper.

Then, I was lifted and carried to another bedroom just across the hall from mine. A light was switched on and I could see a king-sized bed and a few other furnishings. I assumed it to be Jake or Shay's room. Haphazardly, I was thrown down on the bed, causing me to arch up in pain as my newly striped backside hit the sheets. My legs were roughly pulled out to the corners of the bed and restrained by chains locked to the D-rings on my cuffs. My wrist cuffs were locked together around a bar in the headboard. Much to my dismay, I was detained on my back, offering no relief for the new wounds. Shay topped things off by snapping my leash to my collar and tying it around another bar in the headboard, rendering me completely immobile. As he moved away, he gave me a hard slap across the face for good measure. My head whipped to the side and silent tears fell across the bridge of my nose.

After making sure I was completely unable to get free, Jake, now naked, crawled up on the bed between my legs, his eyes piercing into mine the entire time.

"I told you not to struggle, Madison. It could have been so much easier than this, but you didn't listen. Sooner or later you're going to realize we're in control and there's nothing you can do about it. Until then, I guess we'll have to do things the hard way."

He was now kneeling right between my legs, his hands positioned on the bed under my arms, propping himself up. He picked up his right hand and traced it down the left side of my face.

"Such a pretty girl you've grown into. It's too bad we're going to have to mess you up."

My eyes opened wide at that. "Please don't," I pleaded, my voice coming out a quivering whisper.

"Don't tell me what to do, you little bitch!" he yelled as he harshly backhanded me across the right cheek. I screamed out in pain, and then shock, as he shoved his cock directly into my open pussy.

"I told you, you were going to fucking take it!" he continued yelling at me as he pounded my pussy to emphasize his words. "You're mine to fuck whenever I feel like fucking you! Don't you EVER tell me no again, do you understand?" I couldn't respond through my sobs. "I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" he violently shouted, gripping my face in his hand as he pummeled my pussy.

"YES!" I screamed, a whole new set of sobs wracking my body as he took me.

"Shut her the fuck up, will you Shay?" he insisted, as he kept pumping away.

I didn't have to wait long to find out what he meant by shutting me up. Shay jumped on the bed and quickly straddled my face. He pointed his cock straight down at my mouth.

"Open up!" he shouted at me.

I was in no position to fight this time, so I opened my mouth and accepted what was coming. He showed me no mercy, forcing his cock to the back of my throat with each hard thrust. I gagged and choked while I tried to hang on to some sense of reality. Within moments they were each firing their hot, sticky loads into my warm holes, grunting and moaning as their balls emptied and their orgasms subsided.

Shay kept his cock in my mouth until I swallowed his cum and licked him clean. Then he slapped me again as he got off the bed. "That's right, you fucking bitch," was all he said before pulling up his pants and walking out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

I simply lay there in shock at what had just happened, the feelings of being totally violated overwhelming me. Jake had stopped pumping in and out of me, but he was still inside my pussy, breathing hard as his pulse returned to normal.

He leaned down close to my ear and menacingly stated, "When I want something from you, I'm going to take it, Madison," as he roughly thrust his still-hard cock into me for emphasis. "Got it?"

"Yes, Master," I barely whispered, my voice quivering.

Without another word, he pulled out of me, got up, put his clothes on, and left me chained to the bed as he walked out of the room. Moments later, my face and pussy were wet with tears and cum as they dripped down my battered skin.

12