Dominating Mrs. Diaz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria saw the way Lisa dominated her mother and lost all respect for her. She didn't heed her warning to not fuck Max. She needed his cock and needed it now. Maria lowered herself over Max's dick and guided it into her pussy. Maria gasped for air as his large dick filled. She had been with several boys but no one as big as Max. Maria began to ride wildly on her brother's penis. Her big tits were bouncing on her chest; Max eagerly reached up and began to grope them, causing her nipples to become fully erect. Maria's body was overcome with passion and lust. She tossed her head back and her eyes rolled all the way back. She urged her brother to fuck her, "Oh Max! Fuck me, fuck me baby. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Max shot his cum into his sister's pussy. Maria's body shook as she was racked with pleasure.

Lisa looked at Rachel with a sick smile on her face, "Hey slut, Max's cock is filled with pussy juice. I think you should clean it off!" Lisa forced the beautiful Latina to her knees; Rachel's massive tits nearly reached the floor. Max closed his eyes and licked his lips as his mom stroked his shaft with her hands. Within seconds, Max was once again erect. Rachel lowered her pouty lips over son's cock and bobbed her head up and down. Rachel could taste her own juices on her son's cock and it only turned on her more. Lisa had dominated and humiliated them; it drove Rachel wild. She closed her eyes and sucked her own son's cock like it was a lolli-pop.

Lisa looked on in delight. She leaned up against the table and spread her legs, grabbing Maria by the hair and forcing her to eat her pussy clean and lick Max's cum from her. Lisa looked over at Rachel. Lisa reminded Rachel of an important lesson, "Now you fat slut, now, you're my bitch!"

Lisa closed her eyes and enjoyed Rachel's daughter eating her pussy.

UP NEXT - Rachel's plan for revenge backfires.

12