Dominating My Man

Story Info
A submissive turns the tables on her lover.
1.6k words
4.36
34.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LADay
LADay
11 Followers

He relaxed against the headboard. His thighs spread wide with one knee bent. His cock was long and firm sprouting from a nest of dark curls, beneath his arousal hung his large, heavy sac. Submissively, I crawled between his legs my eyes downcast just the way he liked. First, I inhaled his strong, musky scent. The scent guaranteed to make me wet.

I nuzzled his sac, gently suckling each testicle. His lips parted and he began to pant but he said not a word.

My hands now tenderly fondled his balls as my tongue played tribute to his cock. It was about eight inches long and thick, a nice cock for sucking. I suckled the fleshy head barely grazing the sensitive skin with my teeth. He gasped and lifted his hips.

One hand left his balls, my fingers traveling the length of his crack, stopping to tease the puckered flesh of his anus. He tensed as my fingers played and I expected the usual respond when I touch him there. A firm "no" but he stayed silent.

Encouraged, I licked my fingers and repeated the process.

My mouth still paid homage to his cock but I have to admit my mind was now on his ass. This time I pressed firmly against his opening. I didn't penetrate him but I wanted him to think I might.

I let his cock slid out of my mouth with a pop. I met the eyes of my lover. They were dark, hungry and a little wary. We'd been lovers for three years, in all that time he always took the dominate roll in our love life.

I didn't mind, I enjoyed it in fact. There was nothing better than having a strong, dominate male bend you to his will. If I was bad, he spanked me if I was good he spanked me harder. He often used toys, filling one of my holes with his cock and the other with an assortment of vibes and dongs.

Tonight was different though, I sensed it from the moment we touched. Looking into his eyes, I knew it as fact. As much as I loved our sex life lately, I'd wanted to experience what it was to be "The Dom."

I'd read books on the subject. I'd left them lying around where he would be sure to see but he never mentioned them. Obviously, though he'd gotten the message.

He flipped the pillow next to him down and my eyes lit up. Lying against the crisp white sheet was a small dildo, a set of anal beads and a tube of lube.

My eyes flew back to his and he smiled if it was a nervous smile that was to be expected. "I won't hurt you." I promised, I was nearly salivating at the thought of penetrating my lover's virgin ass.

"I trust you." His voice was whiskey rough and just the sound of it made my pussy clench. "Stretch out baby, and let me give you a massage."

He stretch full length on the bed but he still lay on his back. I had to smile. I knew he was nervous, he wasn't ready for penetration but I was in no hurry. I kneaded his arms and chest. He had a thickly muscled chest with just a sprinkling of hair. I plucked at his male nipples until they stood as erect as his cock. I suckled a nipple, swirling my tongue around it. His body was mine to do with, as I wanted.

I trailed my hands down his abs, his stomach muscles rippled under my hands I knew what he wanted but I avoided his groin. His cock looked delicious leaking a stream of pre-cum and I wanted to taste it. I licked my lips. It would have to wait.

Moving to his feet, I massaged each digit and gave extra attention to the arch of his foot. He groaned in enjoyment, he seemed to be loosening up.

I worked his calf muscles and his thighs. He was totally relaxed except for his erection. I slapped a hand on his thigh. "Roll over." It wasn't a request and I used the voice I use when disciplining a disruptive student.

He complied without a word but I sensed some of the tenseness working its way back into his body. What did he think I was going to do, part his cheeks and thrust the dildo up his ass?

I went to work on his shoulders and back. He had broad shoulders and a muscled back from hard physical work. I worked my way to his waist, up, and over his ass. He shuddered slightly. I worked each leg from the back, letting my breasts with pebbled tips drag across his hips and thighs. As I placed each leg back on the bed, I spread them wider, parting his thighs.

Kneeling between them, I suckled on his tight sac. His breath hissed out of his body.

Finally, I parted his cheeks, at first there was a little resistance. Then, he relaxed. I licked up and down his crack, tonguing his hole. I mimicked the way he prepared me. His anus was a tight, virgin bud and it was mine. I almost came just thinking about it.

I moved up the bed to sit next to the display of toys. His eyes met mine. I picked up the small dildo and his eyes widened. I grinned. "I think I need to lube this a bit."

I suckled the new, clean dildo into my mouth, leaning back, I swallowed most of the length. I popped it out. "Mmm, not wet enough." I shoved it up my dripping pussy and he gasped starting to move.

I slapped his ass, hard. "I didn't tell you to move."

He settled.

"I might have to punish you for that." I picked up the lube and moved back between his thighs. The dildo was still lodged in my cunt. It was so wet I was surprised it stayed. The lube was cool on my fingers. I parted his firm ass and teased his anus.


The time for teasing was over. I inserted my index finger to the first knuckle rimming his ass. A strange little sound escaped his lips but he didn't protest.

He was tight and his sphincter sucked at my finger. The inside of him was hot and the flesh tender almost raw. I'd never felt anything so tender not even my own cunt.

I slowly circled, then thrust and withdrew. Thrust and withdrew. About the forth time, I added my middle finger. A rush of breath left his body and he pushed back against my hand.

I was so excited my cunt was clenching around the dildo and I almost hated to remove it but I did. The dildo was well lubricated and so was his ass. Hesitantly, I removed my fingers. I wanted to see the dildo in his ass but it wouldn't be the same as my fingers in there feeling every clench of his muscles.

It was small by dildo standards but bigger than my two fingers so I inserted it slowly, deeply. I fucked his ass in a slow aching rhythm but I needed more. He needed more. "Get on your hands and knees." I demanded. He jumped to do my biding. His cock was hanging long and heavy and his sac pulled tight to his body. His movements dislodged his pillow and I saw where he stashed one of my dildos for later. I knew he planned to pay me back with interest for every thing I did. I couldn't wait.

I quickly grabbed the dildo while he wasn't looking. It wasn't my largest one but it was nice sized and vein riddled just the right size to trip my trigger. I guess he was going to get a little more than he bargained for.

For now, I worked the dildo with one hand and lightly stroked his cock with the other. I didn't want him to cum just yet.

I licked at his balls as I lubed the bigger cock that I had wedged between my thighs. It needed to be nice and slick when I slid it into his tight hole.

"You taste so good, Baby." I told him as I licked my way up his ass removing the dildo. I licked at his hole that was no longer puckered so tightly. "So good, Baby."

I placed the head of the thicker girthed dildo at his entrance. I pushed and he parted. I pushed harder. "Fuck!" He swore and tried to move away. I held him by a firm grip to balls.

"That's right you're going to get a nice hard fuck." I thrust it deeper. "I told you I was going to punish you." The dildo went deeper. "Be a man, take it like a man. Take this nice big cock right up your ass." I let go of his balls and began stroking his cock.

My hand was wet with lube and glided easily over the rigid flesh. I had him, I knew I had him as I stroked his cock and pounded his ass.

"Fuck." He screamed.

"Fuck." He came in great bursts all over the bed.

He collapsed on the bed unmindful of his jism all over the sheet. He rolled onto his back and just stared at me.

Reaching under the pillow, he extracted a leather strap. "You've been a bad girl." I lowered my eyes. The strap slapped my thigh in a stinging caress. It was going to be a long night. My pussy clenched in anticipation.

LADay
LADay
11 Followers