Dominating Sophie Ch. 01

Story Info
Sophie Howard explores her submissive side.
2.2k words
3.86
6.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Sophie Howard, Malene Espensen, Casey batchelor

Codes: MF, Anal, Lesibian, Strapon, Swallowing, Submissive

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

**************

I arrived for the weekend at the mansion, eager to see what the girls had in store for Sophie. Malene greeted me at the door with a grin. "I hope you are ready." She said leading me into the lounge.

I found the girls gathered together ready, Lucy, Michelle and Casey were here, along with Sammy and Gemma Merna. New girls Sarah Randall; Charley Green, Christina Hendricks, Gemma Atkinson and Jennifer Ellison were also here. They were joined by Kitty Lea, Leah Francis and Alice Goodwin.

"Wait here a moment and I shall go and get the star." Malene said.

Malene was wearing a tight white bikini, the other girls were equally as skimpily dressed in swimsuits.

"Mmmm, I hope you are ready for today." Lucy said, leading me over to sit on the sofa, "We have some filthy ideas for what to do." Michelle added.

Malene returned, leading Sophie, who was on all fours crawling along, she had a black leather collar around her neck, and was being pulled along on a leash.

"Good whore." Malene said reaching down and unfastening the collar, tossing it to the side.

Casey walked over to her and gripped her roughly by the hair, tugging her head up she bent down so their noses were almost touching. "Fucking filthy bitch!" She snarled, pulling Sophie's hair hard. "I am going to ruin you!" She softly kissed Sophie's trembling lips, before releasing her hair.

"So..." Malene said. "Here are the rules, there are none!" The girls laughed at this, Sophie looking around at them all.

"The slut here is ours to use as we please until later this evening, then she gets her turn to do what she wants." Malene continued. "We all get some time with her, as well as a few 'special' events lined up"

Jennifer walked over to Sophie, lifting her up she dragged her over to the large coffee table in the middle of the room. "Take off your knickers, whore." She said, before tossing a couple of large cushions onto the table.

Lucy and Michelle moved over and started to stroke my shaft, Michelle rubbing my cock, Lucy fondling my balls. Jennifer pushed Sophie down onto the cushion covered table. "I want to see the bitch get fucked up her dry asshole." She sneered.

I moved around behind Sophie, knowing that this was going to be good. "Stick it up her." Jennifer said.

I moved into position above Sophie and pushed my hard cock against her ass, she struggled as I tried to push into her dry anus. "Spread your ass, whore. Give it to him, willingly." Jennifer told her.

Gripping her waist I pushed into her ass, she squealed as my shaft burrowed up inside of her. Sophie gripped the far side of the coffee table, as I ground my crotch against her ass cheeks, my whole length up her dry asshole.

"You can scream whore, make as much noise as you want, and cum when you want, I give you permission for this first section." Casey said walking around and stroking Sophie's hair.

"FUCK!" Sophie shouted. "That's fucking tight in my ass!!"

I gripped her hips, and started to fuck her ass, she screamed and screamed as my cock sawed in and out of her dry hole. "FUCK! FUCK!! OHHH ,FUCK!!" She howled as I pounded into her, faster and faster.

The girls were all sat, most of them watching Sophie, rubbing their pussies and playing with their tits.

I kept pounding her ass, harder and harder as she screamed and cried, her tight ass pummeled by my cock.

"FUCK! FUUUUCKKKK FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" Sophie yelled.

"Oh fuck yeah, I bet it burns." Lucy said watching Sophie.

Clawing at her ass cheeks, I slammed furiously up into Sophie, as she screamed and cried, her body shaking.

"FUUUCKKK YESSSSS!! YEEESSSS!! YESSSSS!!" Sophie cried.

Casey was fastening a large 14 inch strap on to her crotch, as she walked up to me,

"Let me take over before you cum babe, I am gonna make this bitch cry and beg when I stick this up her dry ass" Casey said.

"Spread your fucking ass cheeks, bitch. I told you I would destroy you." Casey sneered.

"Pleaaase Casey, please lube it up a bit." Sophie whined, moving her hands back to spread her soft ass cheeks wide.

"Fuck you, slut!" Casey snapped back, pushing the head of her shaft into Sophie's ass.

"FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!" Sophie screamed, burying her head in the cushion on the table, again clutching the edge above her head.

Casey was pushing hard into her pulling on her hips burying more and more of the thick length up Sophie's back passage.

Sophie screamed and shrieked as Casey drove the whole 14 inch shaft up her ass, grinning and loving every inch of pain she was causing. Sophie was sobbing and wailing as finally Casey's hips rested on her ass cheeks.

Casey gripped Sophie's hair with one hand, her hips with the other and started to rut the shaft deep up her ass. "Fucking take it you little whore" she snarled, tugging Sophie's head up so everyone could watch her face.

"Oh, pleeeasse Casey! Pleeeasssse!!" Sophie sobbed as her ass was being fucked.

"Look at her, this little whore is gonna get worse than this isn't she girls?" Casey asked.

"She is gonna get FUCKED up!" Kitty replied grinning.

Sophie was sniffing, her crying stopped, as her ass adjusted to the anal fucking. Casey gripped her hips and started really ramming hard, nearly the whole length in and out with a single thrust.

"Why do you do this Sophie?" Leah asked, watching her intently.

"Because I am worthless." Sophie gasped in reply, "A worthless fuck whore, who deserves to be used like a slab of meat."

Casey was rutting hard, her crotch slapping furiously on Sophie's buttocks, as she pounded her. "Fucking cum whore, cum for me" she shouted. Malene moved over to me and got on her knees, my throbbing hard on bouncing in front of her face. "Looks like you need some help." she said gripping it in her hand and sucking on the head.

"FUCK!! FUUUUUCCCKKKK!! FUUUUCKKKK!!" Sophie screamed, her legs trembling collapsing down onto the table.

"That's it whore, let it all out." Casey panted.

"FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!! FUUUUUCCCKK!!" Sophie screamed.

Malene sucked deep on my shaft, her tongue working magically up and down, Christina knelt down behind me, and spread my ass cheeks, tonguing my asshole.

"Oh, she's filthy." Sammy said grinning.

Casey was laying on top of Sophie, grinding her crotch tight, as Sophie gasped and panted her orgasm over.

"Fucking dirty slag." Casey whispered. "We are going to do things to you today that you have never ever imagined."

Casey pushed Sophie's head down into the cushion, twisting it sideways. She eased out of Sophie's asshole, still pinning her head down she moved to stand beside her.

"Spread your ass, bitch." She said to Sophie.

Sophie reached back and held her already gaping ass wide open, as Casey roughly held her down.

"Is he ready to cum, Malene?" Casey asked.

"Bursting!" Malene replied coming up for air.

"Stick it in her asshole and fill it with your hot spunk." Casey said to me

Christina moved back, and Malene released me from her throat, so I could move around behind Sophie.

"He is going to use your ass, whore. You may not cum while he fucks it, do you understand?" Casey said to Sophie

"Yes mistress." Sophie whimpered.

Sophie's asshole was gaping wide as my cock easily slid in, her normally tight sphincter open and accepting as my whole length slid in.

"Beg for him." Casey said. "Beg for his spunk."

I stood up above her ass, rutting my cock down into her loose ass. Sophie's hands spread her asshole wide as I fucked it furiously.

"Pleeeaasseeee spunk up my ass, fill it up with your hot jizz." Sophie begged.

Casey forced her head down harder, putting a knee into her back making her bend into an incredibly uncomfortable position.

"Beg harder, you slut." She said.

"Use my worthless shit pipe, pleaseeeee!" Sophie begged. "Shoot your hot thick spunk up my ass."

My balls were absolutely bubbling with cum, and I drilled deep up her ass, before injecting it. Sophie squealed as the hot spunk pumped into her bowels, jet after jet of spunk flooding them.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" Sophie gasped over and over as I came up her ass.

"That's it, you filthy piece of shit! Take all that hot semen in your ass hole!" Casey said.

Eventually my cock was empty and I eased from her ass, Sophie released her grip on her buttocks.

"Oh no, whore. Keep that ass spread." Casey said letting go of her hair and walking around behind her. Sophie gasped now free of her grip. Sophie moved her hands back spreading her ass wide again, as Casey knelt behind her.

"Hmmmmm I think you need more than that massive load up your ass Sophie." She said, before spitting a large wad deep into her open asshole.

"Line up girls, I want everyone to spit in this fuck-bitch's ass hole."

Malene eagerly joined Casey, both of them spitting a couple of thick globs into Sophie's open ass. The girls lined up as Casey straddled her back, reaching down helping to hold her asshole wide. Each bent over and spat into her ass, thick lumps of mucus and spittle filing it up.

"Fucking dirty whore, your ass is full of spit and cum!" Casey teased.

Sophie whined as Casey got up off of her back and pulled her roughly to her feet, using her hair.

Malene bent over and spat in her face, "Whore!" She snapped before putting a large brandy glass down on the floor. "Now squeeze all of that spit and semen out into the glass, Sophie."

Malene and Casey steadied her as she squatted down, the mixture dripping from her asshole into the glass. The others watched intently as the glass filled, my cock throbbing hard once again.

Thick spit and spunk mixed together, as the glass filled, Malene and Casey holding Sophie over it, "Ohhhh, you filthy cunt!" Christina said as the glass brimmed with thick white fluids.

Casey and Malene picked up Sophie, and dumped her down onto her knees in front of the rest of the girls. Michelle picked up the glass and carried it over to her.

"Drink it down whore and tell us how good it tastes." She told Sophie, handing her the glass.

I sat between Christina and Sarah, as they stroked my hard shaft, watching Sophie lift the glass in her trembling hands, and lift it to her lips.

"You puke it up and I will make you lick up every last drop slut, and swallow it all again." Malene told her.

Sophie gulped down 2 or 3 mouthfuls before gasping and dry gagging, her stomach urging. She forced it back down her throat, swallowing hard.

"Oh, thank you girls. It tastes divine". She said. "I love the flavor of your spit, it's so thick and lumpy."

She swallowed several more mouthfuls. "Mmmmm, delicious." She gagged, struggling to keep it down.

My cock was throbbing and I got up quickly standing in front of her stroking my shaft rapidly. "Ohhhhh, yeah! Paint her face with spunk." Lucy said enthusiastically.

"Yes please, cum all over my whore face, empty your balls over me." Sophie begged.

She tipped the glass back and finished the contents, sitting back onto her heels waiting for my cum. "Fucking do it, babe! Shoot your hot spunk over my slut face, cover me in your seed." Sophie gasped.

"Finish your drink, bitch." Malene snapped. "Clean out that glass."

Sophie scooped her finger around the glass, collecting every thick spit wad, lifting her fingers to her lips she let it drip in. My cock exploded, hot jets of jizz blasting her face as she gagged and swallowed.

"Thank you, oh thank you" she spluttered, as my thick spunk blasted into her mouth coating her tongue.

She knelt below me, reveling in my eruptions, eyes open unflinching as my thick white spurts coated her face. Each eye was crossed with long rivulets of semen, as finally my balls were empty.

"Thank you, master." She gasped kneeling in front of us all.

"You filthy worthless piece of shit!" Casey snarled. "What a waste of spunk on you."

"Clean it off now whore, and swallow every drop." Malene told her.

Sophie scooped her fingers across her cheeks, hoovering in every line of cum, sucking it into her mouth and swallowing avidly. She cleaned her entire face, every drop of spunk being delivered to her belly.

"Get up, slut. Let's get you ready for Kitty, Leah and Alice." Malene said hoisting Sophie to her feet.

"We get first use of the bitch." Kitty said grinning.

"Be in the master bedroom in ten minutes." Malene said leading Sophie out.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers