Dominating Sophie Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice Goodwin and Kitty Lea fuck Sophie Howard.
3.6k words
3.67
4.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
97 Followers

Starring: Sophie Howard, Kitty Lea, Alice Goodwin, Leah Francis

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

*********************

Kitty, Alice and Leah led me upstairs to the main bedroom, where Sophie would join us. "We are gonna abuse her good." Alice said, as she sat down on the bed with the other girls as she filled me in on their plan. Malene led Sophie in shortly afterward, she wore a tight black Basque, far too small for her tits which nearly spilled from the top of it, and a thin black thong.

"Here is your slut, do whatever you want to her." Malene said as she left.

"Come here, bitch!" Alice told her. "Stand here so we can look at you."

Sophie stood in front of the bed, as Kitty and Leah stood up and walked around her inspecting her.

"What are you worth whore?" Kitty asked

"Nothing" Sophie replied

"Less than nothing." Leah corrected, pulling Sophie's hair.

"What are you most famous for?" Alice asked

"My tits." Sophie answered.

"Yes, your huge fucking tits." Kitty said. "Well, we are gonna make you wish you never had them."

"Yes whore we are gonna abuse those famous assets of yours until you are screaming for us to stop!" Leah said grinning.

"First up, lets coat those 'chebs' as you call them is some thick spunk." Alice suggested.

"Yeah, beg for it Sophie, beg and plead with him for his jizz." Kitty told her.

I stood in front of Sophie, Kitty got down on one side of me, Leah on the other, she sucked on my balls while Kitty stroked my hard cock.

"Ohhh baby, I want your spunk again, all over my fat whore tits." Sophie pleaded.

Alice got behind Sophie and reach around bouncing her huge breasts in her hands. Kitty spat on her hand and smeared it over my cock as it throbbed in her grasp, Leah sucking on my balls while she stroked it.

"Please cum on me, cum all over my worthless huge chebs. I want your thick white semen all over them." Sophie whined.

Leah moved down between my legs, sucking hard on my balls, as Kitty moved around behind me, stroking my hard shaft with both hands. Alice jiggled Sophie's cleavage numerically as she begged for my spunk.

"Kneel down." Alice told her making her kneel between her legs, Sophie sitting back onto her calves.

"I want it baby, I want is sooo bad, that hot sticky spunk all over my big tits." Sophie gasped. "Think of every filthy thing you are going to do to me today, and shoot that muck all over me."

My cock twitched as Kitty stroked it, creamy thick spunk rocketing out over Sophie's chest, thick splatters coating her tits and pooling in her cleavage. A couple of blasts hit her face, and Alice took a thick bolt over her right eye and cheek.

"Thank you, oh thank you baby! Thank you, ohh yeah, it's all over me." Sophie panted.

Kitty milked every drop from my cock, flicking the last few drips all over Sophie's cum covered tits. Leah moved from between my legs to kneel beside me examining her work.

"That is acceptable, whore." Leah said, watching as Alice started to unfasten her basque.

"Good aim, Kitty." Alice said blinking her eye, which had a large strand of cum across the eyelash.

"you love it, Gooders?" Kitty replied.

"Up you get!" Alice said to Sophie helping her up onto her knees, she unfastened the corset and peeled it off.

"Mmmmm, good job" Kitty purred admiring the thick streams of spunk slowly oozing down Sophie's body, and the glistening layer over her tits.

She knelt down and slurped a large globule of spunk from Sophie's belly as it crept down her body, pulling Leah's head back she spat it into her mouth. "None for you whore, you don't deserve it." Kitty said.

"Feed me, girls." Alice asked, opening her mouth and wiggling her tongue.

Both Kitty and Leah feasted on Sophie's breasts, sucking very drop of my spunk from them, sharing it among themselves or with Alice.

"Right then, boob whore!" Leah said. "Get up, knickers off."

She roughly helped Sophie up and off with her tiny thong, then threw her onto the bed.

Kitty was strapping on a huge dildo, as Alice circled the bed. "Ready slut?" She purred, as she tossed a couple of pillows onto the bed, and lay back getting comfortable.

"Ride me bitch, ride me hard!" Kitty told Sophie.

She eased over Kitty, hands on her legs as Leah, Alice and I watched. All 14 inches nestled into her wet pussy, as Sophie began bouncing up and down on the shaft. Kitty held her hips and fucked her pussy, as Sophie worked up a fast pace.

"Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk!!" Sophie groaned, as Kitty slammed her cunt hard.

"Bounce those big tits!" Leah told her.

Sophie's hooters jiggled furiously as Kitty and Sophie bucked up and down, Sophie's massive breasts slapping down onto her chest and almost hitting her in the face. Leah and Alice walked over to stand either side of Sophie, both leaning down to suckle a breast each.

"FUUUUCKKKK!! FUUUCKKKKK!! YEASSSSS!!" Sophie cried coming hard.

She shook and squealed as both girls bit her nipples hard, tugging at them with their teeth, as Sophie came.

"FUUUUCKKKKK!! FUUUUCKKKKK FUUUUUCCKKKKK!" she howled and Leah and Alice chewed on her nipples.

Kitty eased her thrusts as Sophie calmed down, both girls still latched to her breasts, she rubbed her hands over the top of Sophie's buttocks, as Sophie gasped and groaned calming from her orgasm. Leah and Alice stops sucking and roughly pinched her nipples making Sophie yelp, tugging hard they lifted her up off the shaft as Kitty slid out from under her.

"Enjoy that whore?" Kitty asked. "Well, we are gonna make you pay for that orgasm."

My cock was throbbing as I pulled Sophie by the legs until her hips rested on the edge of the bed. I gripped her thighs and pulled her legs apart, thrusting deep into her pussy. Sophie gasped as my cock plunged in and out of her went cunt hole.

"Ohhhhh, use the whore." Leah said with glee.

Leah got up onto one side of Sophie, Alice the other. Kitty knelt above her lifting her head and placing it in her lap.

"Fill her pussy with spunk." Kitty said looking at me.

Leah gripped one of Sophie's breasts, Alice the other, the tugged them up as high as they could, watching them stretch and bounce with every thrust. I pounded her tight wet cunt as she squealed and squirmed Leah and Alice holding tightly to her nipples stretching her breasts taught. Kitty grinned, "Ready whore" she snarled before viciously slapping one of Sophie's breasts.

Sophie screamed in pain, trying to get away from the strike, but Leah held her breast tightly by the nipple. "Take it slut, you deserve it." She teased.

Kitty slapped the other breast hard, Sophie screamed again, Kitty laughed. She slapped each breast repeatedly, whilst I fucked Sophie.

She squealed with every slap, shaking in almost fear of each strike, my thrusts got faster and faster as I neared the point of release. "Tell him you want it in your pussy, whore." Alice said to Sophie.

"Spunk in my worthless cunt hole, BABY!" she squealed as Kitty slapped her again. "Fill me UP with your spunk!"

Hot jets of spunk filled her pussy, as I slammed home, injecting it deep inside her. Sophie was squealing as Kitty slapped her tits over and over again, I sat there cock going soft inside her, watching Sophie squirm and shriek with ever blow.

"Fucking Chebs!" Kitty snarled. "These bastards made you, now for some returns on them."

"Wank for me!" Leah said shaking her breast. "I want you to cum while Kitty spanks those big boobs."

Sophie moved her hands down to her pussy and started to frig her clit. Leah and Alice lowered her breasts, but still clutched a nipple each as Kitty whacked them. Her breasts slapped together as they were relentlessly spanked by Kitty.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Sophie screamed as Kitty slapped her over and over, her fingers working furiously on her clit.

Leah and Alice each jiggled her teats after every slap, making her breasts wobble and gyrate. Sophie was near to coming, as Kitty pushed her breasts together before slapping both simultaneously.

"FUCK!! YESSS!! OH! FUUUUCKKKK!!" Sophie howled, as her body shook.

"Dirty, nasty tart!" Alice said, getting off on all this punishment.

"This one loves it rough." Leah added.

"YESSSS!! YESSS!! YYYEEESSSS!!" She cried.

Kitty grabbed her breasts and mauled them roughly as Sophie shook her orgasm ending.

"That was just the warm up!" She said grinning.

"Yeah now for the real punishment." Leah added getting up.

"Reckon you can fuck those beauties for a bit while we get set up?" Alice asked.

Not about to miss that opportunity, I eagerly straddled Sophie's chest, drumming my hardening cock on her molested breasts.

"Oh baby, do anything you like to me. I am just a slab of meat laying here for your pleasure." Sophie groaned, as I eased my cock between her breasts.

She stared up at me, eyes wide begging me to use her to get off. I squeezed her tits together around my shaft and started fucking them hard.

"Do it baby, fuck my chebs, fuck them hard!" She panted.

I rutted her tits, this wasn't gonna take long, it was gonna be hard and fast and nasty. Sophie was lying there letting me fuck her tits, watching my cock intently, then looking into my eyes, as I pounded her boobs.

"Ohhh fuck baby! Spunk between my tits, shoot your hot jizz over my pretty whore face." Sophie gasped.

My rock hard dick was sawing back and forth between her tits, the soft skin gripping my shaft, the perfect tit wank. Sophie was pleading with me to cum, as I rolled her nipples in my fingers.

"Please baby, pleaaase shoot your load for me! I want it, I want it bad!" She whined.

Kitty came up behind my stroking my shoulder, kissing my neck. "We're ready for her, so anytime you want to, cover the slut." she said.

"I'm worthless babe, do it, cover me in your spunk." Sophie gasped.

My balls were boiling as I came, thick spurts of semen rocketing from my bell end, splashing down on Sophie's face, as she looked up at me. She blinked her eyes as my cum rained down, coating her face, landing in her open eager mouth.

"Oh yeah!!" She spluttered "Drain those balls over me."

Kitty, Leah and Alice were watching as I covered Sophie's face and neck in spunk, she lay there taking every spurt, accepting the deluge. Sophie kept her eyes open as the thick spurts splashed down her face, clinging to her eyelashes.

"Thank you, thank you." she whimpered.

"Right slut." Kitty said, as I got up off of Sophie. "Time for you to scream!"

She pulled Sophie up, she was blinded by semen, as it dripped from her face onto her tits, Kitty made her stand at the end of the bed, and fastened her arms to the posts.

"Abuse me Kitty, please fuck me up." Sophie begged.

Kitty then spread her legs wide, strapping her ankles to the bottom of the posts, Sophie stood, spread wide unable to fight back.

Leah had a big 14 inch vibrator, which she eased into Sophie's pussy, making her squirm and shake as she turned it on. Alice then strapped a wand style vibrator in place over her clit, Sophie shrieked as it was switched to the high setting.

"Oh, now you really get it." Kitty said.

Sophie was stood body contorting as her pussy was set alight, the thick shaft deep inside her, plus the constant buzzing of the wand making her squirm in her restraints.

"Fuuuuckkkk! Fuuuuucccckkkk!!" She sobbed as she attempted to escape the stimulation.

"Ready whore?" Kitty teased, "Do it girls!"

Leah, and Alice stood either side of Sophie, each had a long string of clothes pegs, Taking one of Sophies wobbling boobs each they set about clipping them in a big circle around the edge of each massive tit.

"FUCK!" Sophie screamed, as the first one was clipped on, pinching her skin tight. She tried to shake them off, fighting in her bonds.

Sophie squealed and shrieked as each peg was clipped to her massive tits, all the while her pussy was throbbing from the vibrating want and dildo. Kitty stood in front of her, twisting her nipples as the pegs were attached.

"You filthy slut, you fucking waste of space whore!" She sneered watching Sophie, who was now crying tears running down her spunk covered cheeks.

"Ohhh, the little slut is crying." Leah said, attaching another peg to the squirming Sophie. "Squeal little bitch!" She said before spitting on Sophie's face.

Leah and Alice completely ringed Sophie's shuddering breasts with pegs, and clamped the final one over her nipple, Sophie was hanging limply from her arm restraints sobbing uncontrollably.

"Look at the whore, can't take it eh you weak BITCH!" Kitty said laughing at Sophie.

"Head up you cunt!" Alice said, lifting Sophie's chin.

She sniffed, trying to stop her crying, her eyes now washed clean of semen.

She looked up at us, eyes red, mascara streaking down her cheeks, sniffing and squirming.

Leah walked in front of her looking her up and down. "Ugly, worthless whore!" She said gobbing another thick wad of mucus over Sophie's face.

"You fat, piece of shit!" Alice snarled, gripping Sophie's nipples in both hands and twisting them fiercely"

Sophie screamed, trying to back away, as Alice spat on her face, once, twice and then a third time. All 3 stood in front of her, spitting on her blubbering face, flicking her nipples and tweaking them.

Sophie was a wreck, her huge tits ringed with clothes pegs, sobbing and crying as the 3 ladies spat over her face and chest. Thick wads of spit clang to her forehead and eyelashes, as she hung there, limply.

"You worthless old slapper." Kitty said. "All these younger models, all much better looking than an old trollop like you."

"Yeah, the dirty whore relies on fucking her way into the mags, those boobs have been her only meal ticket for months now." Alice added.

"She's gonna feel that huge shaft soon, no way she can ignore all that pussy action." Leah said. "Then it all happens". She said grinning.

Leah was right, and Sophie's legs started to quiver, the huge shaft throbbing in her pussy, wand vibrating on her clit. "Ohhhhh, OHHHHH!! OOOOHHHHHH!!" She whimpered.

Sophie was struggling in her restraints as her cunt was assailed by the vibrating devices, her body shaking, as she came very hard. "YEAAAASSSS!! YEAAAAASSSSS! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!" she cried.

"Now girls!" Kitty said.

Alice and Leah each wrenched at their strings, the circle of pegs zipped from each of Sophie's breasts, she roared and squealed bucking and yanking at her bonds. Her legs collapsed as she hung by her hands shaking vigorously, gasping unable even to breathe.

"FUCK YEAH!" Leah cried watching her

"OHHHH, YES!" Kitty shrieked as Sophie convulsed.

Alice just stood grinning as Sophie shuddered.

Her eyes were rolling up in her head, breasts literally shaking independently, her legs flailing as her pussy spasmed still climaxing. Alice moved over and dragged her by her hair back to her feet. Sophie pretty much was incoherent at this point, her body overloaded by the sensations.

"Good Whore." Alice said kissing her, licking the spit trails from her forehead.

Leah and Kitty unfastened her restraints, Sophie fell to her knees, rubbing her wrists, then clasping her breasts, rubbing them to dull the pain.

"Does that hurt, bitch?" Kitty asked.

"FUCKING HELL!" Sophie gasped.

"That's what you deserve, slut." Leah said to Sophie, pulling her head back so she looked up at them.

"Fuccckkkk!!" Sophie cried still squirming thanks to the Dildo and vibrator buzzing at her pussy.

"That was incredible." Alice said. "The look on the whores face when we ripped those pegs off, simply incredible."

Sophie looked up at them. "Thank you, mistresses." whined.

My cock was raging hard, and I hauled her up by the hair, dragging Sophie over to the bed.

She screamed as I tossed her around by the hair, pushing her head down into the bed, she held her hips high, the vibrators still working away.

"Use her, baby." Leah said. "Stick it in her."

I held her head tight to the mattress, standing on my toes I pushed my cock between her throbbing ass cheeks, and forced it against her tight sphincter. Sophie squealed as I burst through it, plunging my shaft deep into her.

"FUCK! FUCK!" Sophie cried as I held her head down, resting on it, my cock drew back and rammed back in, full hard deep strokes. Kitty bent down over the bed, whispering in Sophie's ear as I pounded her asshole.

"Give it to him, whore! Give him yours nasty ass hole for his cock." Kitty purred. "Let him shoot that hot spunk inside your ass, you worthless slut!"

Holding her head down sideways to the bed she squealed and squealed as I fucked her asshole, my balls bashing on her ass cheeks, the vibrators whirring on her pussy and clit. I was intent on coming, uninterested in Sophie's needs, harder and harder I stuffed her back passage, until finally my balls erupted in a torrent of scalding hot semen.

I jammed her head down into the mattress, as I grunted and shot my cum up her ass, Alice, Kitty and Leah surrounding the bed watching us.

I pushed her down one final time before pulling out from her ass, slapping it one final time. Sophie was a wreck, she lay on the bed panting, gasping as her pussy still vibrated furiously. Rolling over she unfastened to wand and pulled it off, she gasped in relief from the constant stimulation.

"You did well, whore." Alice said.

"Now get up and follow me, we need to get you cleaned up and ready for your next trial." Kitty added.

"And why don't you come back to the lounge with us?" Leah said to me, "We can amuse you while Sophie is getting changed."

We walked back into the lounge, it was empty all the other girls had gone to get ready. Leah and Alice sat down on the sofa, I stood in front of them, they softly kissed each other Leah stroked my cock hard, as Alice fondled her breasts.

"Look what we have here, Alice" Leah said. "A nice hard cock full of spunk!"

She pulled the head of my cock free, and flicked her tongue over the head, swirling it around the shiny purple bell end. Alice move went below her, softly licking then sucking my bollocks.

"Oh yeah Alice, suck those balls babe, make them burst with cum." Leah teased, before engulfing my cock in her wet, warm mouth.

Leah pushed her lips down my shaft, sucking hard until my head pushed against the back of her throat. Her eyes looked up at me, as she pushed her tight throat down my shaft, until her nose pressed tight against my belly.

"Dirty girl." Alice gasped, her tongue flicking against Leah's, who was licking my balls with the shaft of my cock still down her throat.

Spit dribbled from her mouth down over my balls, Alice slurped it all up before spitting back over them and Leah. Hot breath panted from Leah's nostrils as she deep-throated my shaft, tears running down her cheeks from the corners of her eyes.

"Mmmmm, let me suck it, Leah." Alice gasped, coming up for air.

Leah gasped for air as she eased up from my cock, spitting a thick wad of mucus down my shaft. Alice dived onto my dick, avidly sucking her way down until I was again embedded up to the hilt in her throat.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby." Leah croaked, wiping her fingers around my spit covered balls, "You need to cum I bet!" She gasped.

Leah sucked on my balls slurping up every drop of spit oozing from Alice's mouth, she moved under me and started to tongue my asshole, as Alice expertly deep-throated my cock.

"Cum for us baby, cum for us now." Leah gasped.

Leah squeezed my balls with one hand whilst Alice gargled on my shaft, thick drool running down and splattering on the floor. Her tongue probed me expertly and it was only a few seconds later hot cum rocketed from my head and injected deep into Alice's belly.

chlp
chlp
97 Followers
12