Dominating the Field Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You missed a spot near your right knee." She crawled over and slid her arms out wide as she felt her breasts press into the apron. She carefully began to scrub at the small spot of spilled grape juice. His eyes wandered up and down her chest. A hand brushed down between her thighs as she continued to work on the spot in front of her. Her hands swished around the floor as she looked up.

"Candy you did an excellent job of cleaning that floor. I think maybe I won't have to spank you after all. " She looked over at the bucket ,then back at him and finally back at the sponge in her hand. She smiled and dipped it into the water and then tossed the sponge at him.

"You naughty naughty little girl. Stand up, get rid of that apron, and get over my knees right now." She watched him put the sponge on the bar and push his chair out and pat his lap. The only thing she could think of was that finally she would get a small bit of the itch she had scratched. She leaned over his thighs. She let her hand slid up his calf as it gripped the leg of the chair. His hands roamed all over her ass. She heard a small chuckle and then she felt the hot soapy sponge rub against her ass. The water drifted along and down each thigh. A brief sigh escaped her lips as she laid there. The warm water felt especially good as he continued to rub her ass. She closed her eyes and heard the sponge smack onto the bar.

"Let's see if your fantasy can meet the test of reality." What the hell does that mean? She felt his hand glide across her ass with absolutely no resistance. She gulped as she felt him pat her ass again. She imagined the sting of his large hand smacking her wet ass. One thought filled her mind at that instant.

"Oh god Rich please don't spank me. God please don't spank me. Please." A breath built up in her lungs as she sat laid there. She squeezed her thighs together and rubbed them back and forth. Rich's hands continued to rub and stroke her ass as she flinched and gasped with each touch. She tried to just breath easy but as soon as he would touch her ass her heart would leap into her chest. Her mind couldn't figure out if the anticipation of the hit was worse than the smack itself. She felt his hand encountered a patch of dry skin. She let out a breath as she thought maybe she could escape the fate she had asked for. Then she felt it again. The sponge.. this time what had been a warm mild almost massage turned into a bone chilling dance as it chafed at every inch of skin it touched. She dug her nails into the side of the chair. The darkness enveloped her as she squeezed her eyes closed. He again tossed the sponge. His hand rubbed her ass for only a brief second. The first spank landed firmly on her ass.

"Ahhh.." No the pain was much worse than the anticipation. She wanted to scream out how much it hurt, but the words wouldn't come. Her chest pushed her off his knees and then slammed her back into it. There was only a slight delay in the next slap. The sting reverberated throughout her body as it caressed her inner thighs. The pleasure eventually began to drift into her crotch. She felt her nipples harden further as they pressed into his thigh. Her body slowly began to sway back and forth. The slight amount of friction grabbed at her. A smile drifted across her face as small twinges of pleasure drifted down into her crotch. The next slap missed her ass.

"Miss" She giggled under her breath before a harder slap landed home.

"Better?" His words had no anger, no uncertainty.. she closed her eyes and bit her lip as she continued to rock her hips into his knee. His hand on her lower back released its grip as she slid down and pressed her crotch into his knee. Another slap landed home.

"Ahhh .. ah." The pain had subsided a bit as a small buzzing covered her entire body. A harder slap soon joined it as she continued to rock into his knee.

"Oh god ... Rich .. that's nice." She heard a small chirp of wind as the hardest slap she felt landed home. This one hit a small wet spot that still existed. The pain felt intense as she let out a cry. Why did the pain come back?

"I thought you wanted to call me something else?" He laughed as she pushed her feet back against the floor and repositioned herself back across her hips.

"Sorry .. Master." The words dribbled out of her in small dribbles. His hand stopped and rubbed up her back. It drifted along her ribs and up her shoulder.

"That's better..." He continued to caress and rub her. She felt him breath out slowly and pat her ass.

"Ok stand up Candy." God she hated that name. Her feet felt a bit unsteady as she managed to stand. Her hips swayed side to side as he stood up beside her. Feeling his hands around her waist sent a tingle through her spine. She looked up into his eyes as his hand rested on her lower back. She licked her lips and looked down along his waist. Small wet spots from the sponge were all over his stomach as she slipped her hand under his shirt.

"Come here." Rich smiled as he barked the command at her. She felt his jeans as she stood there. For a brief second she didn't know what was going to happen. For the first time since they had met she was happy with the man that stood before her. His lips bit at her neck as his hands slid up and down her back. The sway in her knees turned into a outright buckling. Before she could exclaim that she was about to fall his hands slid down her ass and picked her up.

"You must work out." He laughed as she smirked.. She thought for a second as he raised an eyebrow.

"Master." He smiled and began to lightly bite along her neck and down her shoulder. Her hands grabbed and released with each bit of suction he applied. Her nipple ached as he massaged it back and forth with his thumb. His hand snaked up her back and ran through her hair. He leaned in closer and bit her ear.

"Now tell me which is better.. the man you thought I was or the man I am?" She laughed and kissed his chin as he leaned his head up. She let out a small sigh in frustration. Her arms squeezed his neck tight as he massaged her ass and pulled her legs further up onto his torso. She felt his fingernail trace down her calf.

"Stop it I am ticklish there." She watched his eyes light up. He pulled her further up and began to rub the spot back and forth. At first she tried to stop the laughter .but eventually it became too much for her and she let it out.

"Oh god .. stop .. please." The words came out with small bits of laughter.

"What if I keep going what are you going to do then." She continued to laugh as his finger traced around and around the small spot on her thigh. Her heart raced as she tried to keep herself from both falling and giving into hysterical laughter. After a few seconds he finally stopped and she looked back at him. Her breathing was shallow and rapid as she looked at him. He leaned forward as she licked her lips in anticipation. She let out a small breath as she leaned forward. He leaned back and she tried to lean forward again. She frowned and let out a small mew of frustration.

"Please?" She let the words out slowly and was rewarded with a smile as he leaned forward. His lips were smooth as they touched hers. His tongue was as warm as she remembered it. He let her back down onto her feet and tugged at her hand behind him. She tried to push him against the doorway nearest to her bedroom but was quickly overpowered as he put his palm on her chest. She reached out and tried to push her hands under his shirt but quickly found her arms pressed to either side of her. He leaned close to her.

"You smell so good Andy... uh I mean Candy." For a brief second the mask fell off. He quickly pushed it back into place as he grabbed her arm and pulled her into her bedroom. Her hand went for the lamp at the side of the bed that was on. He quickly swatted it away and pushed her onto the bed. In an instant she was pinned to the bed. His hand sliding up and down her thigh to her rib cage. It quickly slipped under her back as his other arm grabbed at her thigh and pushed her further onto the bed. She tried to scamper off to the furthest side of the bed as she came out from under his body. She felt his hand reach out and grab her ankle and yank her backward. His weight on top of her felt like a slab of iron that was slowly crushing her. Then it stopped.

"Did you really want to get away from me?" His nostrils flared at the last syllable. All she could manage was to shake her head no quickly. He reached up and pulled his shirt up. She couldn't help herself as she reached out and ran her hands over his chest. The weight suddenly returned as he pressed down on her and pushed her arms above her head. Her arms try to flail loose as she laid there. He leaned and rubbed his lips across the skin on her neck. His hips forced her knees apart as she laid there. The jeans he wore were soft and worn from years of use. The fabric was warm as she rubbed his legs with her thighs. His head drifted to the side of her neck as she felt his warm breath against her skin and ear. He blew into her ear and she felt atremble flutter out of herself. It was like a cool autumn breeze drifted over her from head to toe. He smiled as he rested on his knees and sat up. The grip of his hands suddenly released. She leaned over to his side as she sat up.

"Unbutton and unzip my jeans." She looked at him and smiled as she rubbed his crotch.

"I said unbutton and unzip me not feel me up Candy." The name stung at her pride as she hurriedly unbutton and unzipped his pants. She looked down at his plain blue boxer shorts and didn't feel so bad about wearing plain underwear. She reached over and rubbed the inside of his thigh. He was growing harder by the second as her hand slid into the waist band. He closed his eyes for a brief second and let out a muffled groan. His eyes opened with a fair off look in each of them. He looked back at her and pushed her back onto her back. She quickly grabbed at his waist with her legs and rubbed herself against his thigh.

"Mmmm Master please I have been really good." The voice sounded small and far away to her. Rich starred back at her as he rubbed his cock against her. Each small touch sent bubbles of pleasure bursting through her. As one would slowly develop it would pop and send shivers through her. He forced her arms into the bed as he began to kiss up and down her torso. Each time she would raise he would simply push his weight onto his arms and force her down. Sweat began to form as he did it for the third time. Her hips swayed from side to side desperate to escape the assault. It wasn't until he pinned her leg down that she realized how trapped she was. His lips circled around her nipple. He drew the skin into his mouth and began to take harder and harder nips at the skin.

"Please let me up Master please." Did she really want him to let her up.

"When I'm done." He licked and nibbled down her ribs. As she closed her eyes she felt him push his cock inside of her. She tensed up as his hips rubbed against the insides of her thighs. She wanted to just grab around his neck and kiss along his chest and rake her nails down his back. He moved slowly and watched her trying to find what places she would cringe or tense at. The slow methodical pace drew out of every bit of resistance she had managed to muster. There was nothing left to hold in place the pride that she had to let go of.

"Please Master let me cum.. please let me please. I want you so bad Master. Please just let me have you. Please." He ran his tongue across the front of his teeth as he looked down at her.

"I've got you Andy and you can never have me, but you will always be mine." She let her eyes slam shut as his pace quickened. His lips suddenly found her as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. He felt along the roof of her mouth and patted her tongue. The small tingles and twitches drove her insane. His hips suddenly began moving quicker as his breath grew shallow. He stopped and she heard him draw in a small breath and return to a slower pace. She felt a small bit of dampness form along her inner thigh. His arms suddenly grew rigid as his pace again quickened. Her breath grew shallow and rapid. Her hips tried to rise up to meet his ,but all she managed was frustration.

"Say that you are going to give me everything you have." What did Rich mean by that? There was only way she could respond though.

"God yes anything .. please yes.. please" He smiled and bit her neck as his hips pushed forcefully down onto hers. He left his cock buried inside of her as he moved his hips from side to side. It felt like her body was suddenly ice cold and hot all at once as her vision faded. She closed her eyes and let every ounce of pleasure drain from her. The last thing she heard was Rich rubbing her arms as he released them. Then there was nothing.

12