Dominating The Hotwife and The Cuck

Story Info
Owning her wife and his soul.
3.5k words
3.65
39.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A text "hey" came into my inbox from someone named Salman.

He claimed to be a huge fan of the stories I write and wanted to know if they were real. When I explained that my stories were In fact inspired by real-life events but some details were added or removed to make them better.

Listening to this, he was on cloud nine. At the time I didn't know why he was so excited but later I got to know that he was a cuck.

He explained to me in great that for the past 4 years their sex life has been dying because he has erectile dysfunction and because of that, he was not able to sexually satisfy her, as time passed me and Salman grew close. From being a fan of my stories he soon became my fan.

Once we were talking and the topic of his wife came and suddenly I asked him that does his wife read my stories and he reluctantly said she does, I asked what does she do after reading my stories.

He explained that his wife is very submissive and because of my stories she was aroused to a level that he could never achieve.

He and his wife had a contract that whenever she has to masturbate she has to do it in front of him so every night she used to strip and sit in front of her husband and finger herself to orgasm while her husband only watched her getting overwhelmed by the thought of getting fucked hard.

It was Laiba, Salman's wife who found my stories and masturbated to them, later showing them to her husband, he later told me that she even used to scream "thank you master" and "yes master" while masturbating.

That's when he had the idea to ask me to be his bull, he was subtle in his approach. he first showed me a picture of his wife To me and asked how did she look?

I replied "she looks like a princess" then he said "doesn't she looks like the girl you ram your dick into and they reach oblivion" to which I replied, "I'd only know when I put my cock into her because yours isn't going inside her anytime soon".

He proceeded to give me her contact info and asked me to talk to her since she was also a fan like and wanted to talk to me.

I texted you on Instagram and we immediately clicked, we talked about life, how you didn't have sex in 4 years because of your husband's limp dick, how you were very submissive but he couldn't dominate you, couldn't inflict pain onto you.

By listening to all this my cock was getting hard and I sent a short video of stroking my cock captioned "Would you like to get your holes stretched by this cock?" She replied, "definitely yes my master" to which I said "master?

She said "only if you accept me as your submissive," I said go and discuss it with your husband and come back to me, she texted me after a few minutes and said "we have talked and we both want to be your submissive even Salman.

Salman aims to be a sissy slave and I want to serve you however you like and only you'll have the right to exploit me sexually"

In a calm manner, I said "okay then I'll draw up a BDSM contract and after you agree I'll officially accept you as my submissive"

BDSM CONTRACT

This is a provisional contract of consent between master and slave.

The Slave/Submissive Agrees to

-To address the dominant as master or sir

-If that Sub fails to obey the master then the master may inflict the required punishment

-Sub may be allotted two kinds of limits, soft (which can be pushed to some extent) and hard limits (which won't be crossed no matter what)

-it may have "RED" as its safe word to stop everything, and 'MERCY" to slow down the current act

-Sub submits to acts of humiliation, degradation and objectification

Master agrees to the following

-To take control of the pain and pleasure of the Sub and give it as he pleases

-To mentally control the Sub

-To take care of well being of the Sub

-To Humiliate the Sub to its accepted limit

-To not cross the hard limits

The clause related to the cuckold couple

-Laiba khan consent to be a Sub for her Bull/Master

-Salman consent to Laiba being a Sub to her bull

-Salman consent to be a Sub for his Bull/Master

-Bull may be responsible for Sexually pleasing and punishing Labia while also taking Salam as a Cuck Sub

I, The master Agree to The following

Do you, The Sub Agree and give your consent?

They both sent a voice note and agreed to the terms.

After accepting to be my submissive she no longer listened to her husband and whenever I and her used to talk she would finger herself without being in front of him.

She would go to another room and send me photos of her tits, videos of her rubbing her pussy while her husband was clueless.

Once her husband asked what do you do for him? And she said everything, master makes me masturbate whenever he wants to even when I'm in the office.

I send him photos and ask for his permission before buying new lingerie and recently he made me drink my own cum, he basically has total control over my life, he owns me.

Listening to this he was surprised but a wave of excitement ran through his nerves because even he was doing the tasks assigned by me like writing "I'm a pathetic Cuck" 500 times, buying a chastity cage and keeping his dick locked all day and rub his dick to extreme humiliating cuckold porn.

Soon they both were comfortable serving me while being in front of each other, once Laiba video called me, and upon picking up her call I saw her in a white shear lingerie kneeling on the floor while Salman was naked and in cock cage.

After seeing this I asked Laiba to tie a rope to his cock cage and attach it to her nipple clamps, after I ordered her to sit on a vibrator, with one hand she held the vibrator and with the other she rubbed her clit and in the same time she pulled her tits backwards as to pull his cock cage but by doing that she was also hurting her nipples.

This went on for a good 20 mins and in the end, the nipple clamps were ripped apart from her and she wailed a loud moan and cumming at the same time. After this, they both showed me marks that they got because of pulling and I praised them for being obedient submissives.

After that I asked them to come to Delhi and listening to this they jumped like 9-year-old kids being excited over a piece of candy. They immediately went online and booked Flight tickets for the weekend.

*At the Indira Gandhi airport, Delhi.*

Laiba came running to me ignoring her husband and asked for permission to kiss me to which I said nothing and gabbed her neck pulling her towards me and kissing her.

While all this was happening Salman was behind slowly dragging their luggage with him. "Pleased to meet you, master," said Salman and I replied you are a pathetic cuck, you can only be pleased when I rail her all night and you can only watch.

Soon I booked a cab for us and went to the hotel we booked, even in-cab I rubbed Laiba's clit while Salman was sitting in front with the driver clueless.

When we arrived at the Eros Hotel, the cab driver was paid and we went to the reception where we all gave our IDs, after that, I asked for the room key and took Laiba with me while Salman was left at reception to take care of basic formalities.

Our room was on the 7th floor so we took the lift and as we exited it, I ordered Laiba to crawl beside me on the way she crawled like a bitch. I occasionally spanked her in between a stranger also saw her crawling but that only aided to her excitement.

Just when we were about to reach the door I grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall choking her, meanwhile with my other hand I opened the door and threw her inside without closing the door, she was confused because sometimes I treated her like a princess and other times I treated her like a whore who didn't even get paid, but nevertheless, she liked to be both.

When inside I grabbed her from behind and slapped her like a bitch in heat further proceeding to rip her clothes, first her top then her leggings and then her panty and bra proceeded to use her mouth as a hole for my cock.

Meanwhile, Salman entered the room and I ordered him to strip and wear ripped clothes of Laiba. After he wore everything he was resembling a homeless sissy who was fucked on the roadside for 100Rs.

Soon I pushed Laiba away and took a few pieces of ropes out from the bag then grabbed Salman and ordered him to sit on a chair and tied him up.

Just when I was about to forget to put the chastity cage, Laiba said "sir I brought a smaller cage for him can I put it on him" and I replied in affirmative soon she started to put on the small cage on even smaller cock, compared to my cock it looked like a pinky finger.

After he was all tied up and caged, now it was the time to abuse Laiba like a cheap whore, I ordered her to wear a 3 piece lingerie we bought.

She then went into the bathroom and came out looking like an absolute angle but angle who was a slut for me, for me she was just 3 sets of holes and she liked that I treated her like an object and used her without caring, unlike his husband who was a goody two shoes nice guy unable to abuse her.

As soon as I saw her I removed my jeans and kissed her, passionately attaching a collar and leash to her neck, after that, I pulled the leash towards me.

Soon I was sitting on the bed while she was giving me a heavenly blowjob meanwhile I also ordered her to punch and slap her husband's dick while blowing me, so he was getting his locked dick slapped and I was getting a blowjob from his wife.

By holding her hair I pushed her head deep into my cock and made her a deep throat whore who only opened her mouth to get it stuffed into my cock.

My right hand reached and pulled her up and placed her on the bed doggy style facing her husband then I brought my face close to her throbbing pussy and touched it with just the tip of my tongue teasing her by nibbling her labia and finally inserting my tongue into her while I rubbed her clit with my hands.

All the while she was moaning "thank you master" "I'm your slut master" and "abuse me master" Just when she was about to cum I stopped and with force, I inserted my hard cock into her and started pounding her. With my right hand, I pulled her hair back making her look at her husband all tied up.

She looked into his eyes and said "you can never fuck me like this, you can't even touch me now, I'm now owned by our master and his is the only dick I'll have" adding to it she said "You don't deserve an orgasm, cuckold. Only a cock that can make a woman cum deserves an orgasm, and your dick certainly isn't capable of getting me off"

Salman was looking at her wife getting fucked by their master who completely seemed to own her wife, he did not mind that she no longer wanted to be with Salman sexually. He was happy that Laiba was getting used and abused by a dominant master because he knew he could never dominate her.

He had comfort in the words of Laiba "I don't want you or your limp dick but I still love you"

It was about the time when Laiba was near cumming but I'm someone who likes to tease until they beg for it, so to stay true to my nature I pulled out my cock and ordered her to suck it.

Just when I was near, I ordered her to lay on the bed and came on her pussy. Then I untied Salman and made him lick my cum from his wife's pussy and when he had all my load in his mouth, I ordered him to swallow it whole which he did with a little bit of hesitation but ultimately his cuck nature took over him and he readily cleaned my cock too.

Just when they thought I was done with them, I held Salman's dick and tied a small rope to it and tied it to a 1L water bottle and told him to stand, because of the weight of the water his small dick was being pulled down and he could do nothing about it because soon I asked them to hold his hands at the back and tied them.

Now it was Laiba's turn, I attached three clamps to her, one on her clit and the other two on her nipples and they all connected in the middle, then I took her to the bathroom away from Salman's eyes, where he could not see her.

As soon as I came inside I hung the hanging thread which held all three clamps to the door handle by now my cock was ready to fuck again so I inserted it from behind. I grabbed her neck and fucked her while her nipples and clit were hurting because of the clamps but she liked the pain, it added to her pleasure.

All this time Salman was outside. He was suffering because of the bottle that was tied to his small dick. On top of all that he could hear Laiba moaning in the bathroom getting fucked by a Hard dick.

Inside the bathroom, Laiba was getting fucked like a whore and she embraced every second of it soon she was on the verge of cumming, this time I finally let her cum. While cumming she screamed like there was no tomorrow or maybe she knew that Salman was outside tied up and listening to her.

Just when she was done I took her inside and asked her to change into a crop top and a skirt with no panty and let Salman out of the misery he was in and asked him to change too.

Just before going down I order both to present me their ass and I inserted one butt plug in both their ass While they were getting ready, I booked a cab for us to Select city walk.

In a few minutes we were downstairs and got into the cab which took us to the mall.

*At the Select City Mall, Delhi*

Laiba wanted to buy some clothes so we went to Zara and found some dresses for her. To try them I took her to the changing room behind me was Salman walking without saying anything and as I entered the changing room with Laiba, I ordered Salman to keep a watch for us.

Inside I made laiba kneel, and with one swift moment, my cock was out of my jeans. Laiba proceeded to suck it. I held her head used it as a fleshlight and soon I came deep into her throat making her swallow it.

After our blowjob I finally let Laiba try out a few clothes and choose the clothes she wanted, soon we reach the billing counter and I order Salman to stay in the long line while I took her wife to a restaurant in the mall.

Surprisingly he was done with the billing quickly and walked behind us holding 5 bangs in his hands. Laiba knew that he was walking behind her but she didn't care, she just ignored him and treated him as a valet.

Andrea's Eatery was the restaurant we went to and once we started talking Laiba opened and told us about how she wanted to be owned by me for a long time and was not attracted by Salman, she even told me that they were getting re-married (re-doing their vows) in a few months and she even wanted to cuck Salman on the wedding night by getting her ass rammed by my cock.

Under the table, I rubbed Laiba's clit but over the table, no one suspected a thing, after we were done with the food, Salman picked up the bags while I and Laiba walked like a couple in front of me with my hand on her waist.

Then we got back to the hotel

*At the hotel room*

It was about time to sleep but there was only one bed so I ordered Salman to strip and sleep on the cold floor. He only had his cock cage on. Not even a blanket. I and Laiba were into comfortable clothes and warm quilt and slept peacefully.

The next morning when Salman woke up he couldn't find me or Laiba, after a while he called us but Laiba rejected his call and video-called him.

When Salman picked up the call he saw that his pretty wife had a ball gag in her mouth and her hands were tied at the back while her ass was spanked continuously and a huge cock was going inside her and coming out and it didn't stop for anything.

Laiba said "babe why don't you come here, you were asleep so we started without you" I and Laiba had come to my flat in Kalka ji which is very near to the hotel because I had a few things here I wanted to try on her. Soon the doorbell rang and Laiba went crawling and opened the door he asked Salman to come crawling naked before me too.

As Salman saw me he said "I didn't know master you were a morning person" to which I replied "I'm not but Laiba saw my morning wood and woke me up with a blowjob"

Again I tied Salman to the chair and tied a small bottle hanging from the chair along with the butt plug in his ass.

My right hand grabbed Laiba and positioned her in doggy style but this time wasn't gonna fuck her. I took out a few things from my bag and ordered laiba to not look then I asked her to give me three numbers between 0-60. The First was 16, the second was 46 and the third was 35.

Okay, Laiba here's how it will go I will spank you with the paddle 16 times, with the bull 35 times and with the flogger 46 times.

She had a wave of excitement as well as fear in her eyes, before going further I attached nipple suction to her nipples with the highest setting and ring gag to her mouth.

As soon as I started hitting her ass with the paddle she let out a huge moan but this was nothing compared to when I used the bullwhip on her, she was on cloud nine but her ass looked like it was ravaged by a wild animal, soon I was done with the whip and started to flogger her again bringing her deep agony but with pleasure.

After I was done with her ass it was resembling a red tomato. Without any wait, I pulled her up and commanded her to put on the schoolgirl outfit as soon as she was back I placed the suction dildo on the floor and made her sit on it and ride it while she sucked my dick.

While taking my dick deep she thanked me for using her and in between, she degraded her husband by saying that this was exactly the kind of porn you watch, how does it feel it see it in real?

When I was close to cumming I threw her on the bed and tied her spread eagle and fucked her until she came, I came in her after that I made salam lick it all up from inside her pussy.

For the next two days, I fucked Laiba day and night, full filled her forced breeding kink, and made her into my complete slave while Salman sat in the corner doing nothing.

Writers Note- We three have a good relationship even now and I want to thank Laiba and Salman for being a wonderful cuckold couple.

Any feedback is appreciated.