Domination And Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quit your whining already... My little subbie." I felt you give me a small kiss on the lips, just before reaching down to pinch my nipples gently. I moaned a bit as you began to play with my boobs, lightly slapping them from side to side and squeezing them. "Amber... count to 10."

I felt confused, "What, why?"

I received a light slap across the face for this. "Don't question my orders, just do it!"

I nodded and quickly began counting. "One... two.. three..." I felt you pinch my nipples lightly, and realized that the closer I got to ten, the harder you were pinching them. At five I began to count quicker, but that only resulted in you slapping me and making me start over again.

I could tell that you were enjoying all of the teasing and tormenting, because I could still feel how hard your cock was against me. You pulled the blind fold off of me, smiling at me as you kissed me on the lips. "I think I'm done teasing you... for now..." You moved down and untied my ankles, then my wrists. "But I've got one more thing for you to do." You grabbed my hair, pulling me up out of the bed and to the living room. You looked down at me and grabbed my hands, putting them against your cock through your pants. "I think you're smart enough to know what to do..." I nodded, quickly unzipping and pulling down your pants, then your boxers. I playfully pushed you backwards so that you were sitting on the couch, and I began rubbing your cock lightly with both hands. I could tell that you had been waiting for this all day, and I watched your eyes, wanting to see the pleasure that I was giving you.

Before long, I decided to lean forward and take the tip of your cock into my mouth. I teased you by moving my tongue around it in small circles, using my hands on the rest of it. I took one of my hands off of you to rub myself through my panties. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" You asked, raising an eyebrow and looking down at me. I pulled back, looking up at you in surprise.

"I just.. I thought..."

"No! You are supposed to be focusing on me right now! Do we have to repeat that whole process?" I shook my head no, putting my hands back on you and continuing in satisfying you. I took your cock further into my mouth, watching you pant as you grew more aroused, knowing that you would be ready to explode any minute.

I was beginning to feel tired, but I knew that if I slowed now you would be disappointed, and I didn't want that to happen. I continued sucking and moving my hands at the same pace, and began to go even faster eventually. I let out a gasp as you reach down and began squeezing at my boobs again, and I felt very sensitive. I could tell that it wasn't going to take much to make me orgasm, and I became even more excited at the thoughts. I looked up into your eyes, moving my tongue quickly and all over your cock and feeling relieved as you grabbed my hair and pulled my head back just before cumming. You came on my chest, and I felt the need to rub myself as I felt the warmth from your jizz being all over me. I had finally been punished and used, and now I wanted my turn. "Sir... please make me cum.. please."

You grabbed my arm, and though you felt weak you pulled me back to the bedroom, laying me down on the bed and parting my legs. You kissed me through my panties, teasing me by flicking your tongue across them. "Mm, please Sir no more teasing..."

You stopped at looked up at me. "What was that, bitch?"

"I... please just make me cum..." I bit my lip as I watched you.

"Hm, do you think you've been a good girl?" I wasn't in much of the mood for your games anymore, so I reached down and began rubbing myself through my panties. You quickly grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, tying them to the headboard with the scarves from earlier.

"You little slut... what was that all about? You know you have to wait for your Master's permission to cum..." You began fingering me through my panties, watching my squirm and feeling me press into you.

"I'm sorry Tony... Sir... I need to cum... please?" You smirked at this new feeling over power over me, and continued to just tease me through my panties.

"Maybe when you learn to be a good girl..." I began panting, moaning loudly as I felt that I was close to having an orgasm, and you pulled your hand back.

"Sir!" I whimpered, feeling frustrated from this new game.

You continued teasing me in the same way, getting me close to my climax, either using your fingers or your mouth, then pulling away when I got close. After doing this three or four times, you finally let me cum, and I felt very weak and relieved. I watched my chest go up and down as I took deep breaths, and laid still as you moved up to untie me. "Mm Sir.. that was the best." I grinned, kissing you and curling up against you as you laid next to me, and feeling you rubbing your hand lightly over my ass, giving it a light slap.

"I think we need to do this more often."

I smirked, "Me too..."

12