Domination by Noodle

Story Info
Rose or Ryan are given as a sacrifice, and are dominated.
1.5k words
3.35
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first try at writing like this. Let me know how I did!

*****

***Intro***

The old priest entered the dimly lit room. Inside, the walls were etched with twisted, grasping lines. Torchlight illuminated the far side of the room just enough for his aged eyes to make out the familiar altar. The time had come once more for the sacrifice to be made, the Great Chef informed him. So long as a Chef was blessed by the proper rites, the temple would have access to the sacred meal. When the Great Chef of the time grew old, though, and could not perform their duties, the alchemists would transform them into the holy food, and their souls would be released into the highest seats on high. Then, this replacement would be required. A perfect fit had been found, the old priest had been told. "The One on High always provides," he murmured to himself. Approaching the altar, the familiar etching of Him came into view, each noodle lovingly chiselled. Kneeling as his ancient joints complained, he began to chant.

In the beginning was the Noodle. The Noodle was with God, and The Noodle was God.

In him was the Flavor, and the Flavor was the Sauce.

And the Sauce shone in the darkness, and the darkness knew it not.

And God saw that the Sauce was good, and divided it from the darkness.

God took from within Him a Noodle, and with part of it fashioned the earth, and saw it was good.

He wrung the rest with his Noodly hands, and with the liquid which came forth, made the Waters of the World, and saw they were good.

With the rest of the Noodle, He fashioned the creatures and plants, and saw they were good.

Then He drew another Noodle from within himself, and made a man and a woman, and they were good.

God claimed these, and in them he gave a drop of the Sauce of His Life.

The priest paused. A deep heartbeat could be heard, as if the room itself was a Meatball in His body.

Great Linguini, tonight we humbly present an offering of Noodle and Sauce, made in your image, prepared to love you. We pray that it will give you great pleasure, and that you may in return grant prosperity to us.

Behind him, the offering slowly stumbled forward. Their magical bonds would take them into the Room beyond, to devote themselves to His pleasure. When He was fully pleased, the new Chef would be ready for their task. The door to the left creaked open, and the offering was pulled inside with one last fearful gasp. The door slammed shut, and the old priest rose.

All hail the Great Spaghetti.

***For the female path, continue reading on the next page. For the male path, skip down a bit.***

***Rose***

A fearful gasp escaped Rose's throat as she was bodily thrown into the room. The door slammed shut behind her. A great, booming voice rose behind her. "ALL HAIL THE GREAT SPAGHETTI." She was naked, her petite body fully exposed embarrassingly. To her relief, it was utterly dark inside, though, so she wasn't visible to anything. Although she was tensed, nothing was happening. Her bonds had disappeared, so she sat to wait, curling her arms and legs to cover herself.

Rose woke to the overpowering smell of garlic. Her body was paralyzed, but she could feel something warm and wet covering her body. Slowly, something...hot, and sopping wet began to slop over her thighs, coating her womanhood. Suddenly, it began to squirm, rubbing wetly against her love button, and her heart began to pump loudly. Now moving in torturing circles, Rose began to feel a sensation oncoming. When she was free, her friends had talked about sex and orgasms. Was this an orgasm she felt steadily crawling up her spine? Somehow knowing when she was teetering on the edge, the warm wetness fell away, leaving her body begging for something, even though she had no idea what it was. Something cold and wet settled on both of her exposed nipples, eliciting a sharp gasp from her. Wildly turning her eyes down, she tried to see what it was, but it was still blindingly dark. More warm things curled around her small breasts, softly squeezing them. The cold, wet things continued to wriggle on her now hard nipples. Then, they engulfed them, and small sparks of pleasure tickled her spine from her nipples. As she enjoyed the feeling, something began to change. The sensation was quickly increasing into a pressure. They were...They were...

Sucking. 'Hnggh' Rose whimpered. Warmth began to flow through her womanhood, only now it was dripping out. Something stemmed the flow. Something big. Rose instinctively knew, and her eyes widened in fear. Slowly but surely, it began to push into her, spreading her untouched flower wide for its meaty girth. Her eyes rolled up into her head as it pushed further, up into her stomach, stretching it out...and mercifully stopping. At that instant, the things on her nipples gave one massive suck, and threw Rose over the edge. Unable to move, all she could do is feel her muscles clench down on Its girth, making it feel even bigger. It began to slide out, leaving her feeling empty. When it was almost out, it pushed back in. Slowly it built a rhythm, until the schlick of each shove filled the room. Rose was beyond the cliff now; every second of it being inside her was a wave of pleasure. The very thought of it being gone was torture. Time oozed by Rose, and at last it pushed deeper than ever before, pumping Its sauce deep inside her. Agonizingly it pulled away, and left her panting on the floor. Upon trying, Rose discovered she could move again, which caused some of the sauce to ooze out of her with a gurgle. Stumbling to her feet, she pushed out the door into the light. Outside, the priest awaited her.

"And after one year, He found His pleasure in the offering, and yielded it once more to His people." He smiled. "Your duties await you, child. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Father. I am ready."

***Ryan***

A fearful gasp escaped Ryan's throat before he could bite it off as he was shoved into the room. The door slammed shut behind him, plunging the room into complete darkness. A voice resonated into the room. "ALL HAIL THE GREAT SPAGHETTI." Now that he was free, Ryan ran to the door, but could only find slick wall. Putting his back against it, he slid to the ground, trying to calm down. His manhood rubbed against his bare thigh as he did, reminding him of his nakedness. Suddenly, the strong aroma of garlic filled the room, awakening something inside him. He stood and moved to the center of the room, despite having no sense of location anymore. Raising his arms, Ryan welcomed the warm noodles as they began to flow over his body.

They quickly covered his slim chest, rubbing his soft skin like a thousand comforting hugs. Within a few minutes, Ryan's body was engulfed in the warm, wriggling wetness. 'This isn't so bad,' he thought. 'Kind of like a really wet massage.' He closed his eyes and smiled. Suddenly, he froze. 'Never mind.' The noodles had curled around his untouched balls, softly cupping, squeezing them. This was...forbidden, why would He of all go to th- "Eeeeehrruuu..." Ryan's startled moan turned into a groan of pleasure. Moving quickly, a clump of noodles had wrapped around his manhood, which had promptly stiffened inside the swirling mass, quickly flooding his brain in pleasure. A pressure began at his base, which then moved back and forth. Forward and back, slowly building to...what? Somewhere else, Ryan might have remembered the old priests teaching him about sex, and known he was being cautiously milked to an orgasm. Here, though, his brain swam in the sea of pleasure which had washed him over. With a tug, Ryan's consciousness slipped away.

When he awoke, Ryan gave a lust-filled moan. What had before felt like a slowly-building pile of mounting pleasure was now a looming mountain of the denied drug. Something was different, too. The noodles still milked his swollen manhood, but there was something further. His eyes widened with realization as a lone noodle wriggled inside of his manhood. "Uuuuuuurgh" Ryan arched his back with a pleasure-filled moan.

Time passed further. When it felt that the pleasure could build now further, Ryan felt all of the noodles slip away from him, leaving him bare again. Then, a huge noodle enveloped his needy manhood, and he finally came. Grasping the noodle with both hands, he could dimly sense part of his essence being sucked in through the sensation of so much pleasure being packed into his brain. After what seemed like an age, he and the noodle were finished, and the scent of garlic faded away. Ryan's knees were weak, and he fell to the ground. Waiting a few minutes, he rose again, his legs having regained a little strength. With a new purpose, he walked over and pushed through the door into the light. Outside, the priest awaited him.

"And after one year, He found His pleasure in the offering, and yielded it once more to His people." He smiled. "Your duties await you, child. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Father. I am ready."