Domination Ch. 02

Story Info
Marine pushes her initiation further.
6.3k words
4.17
25.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

Marine had fallen under the spell of a young creep who had fucked her repeatedly before stealing all her money. He then informed her husband to provoke her divorce and deprive her of any help. He was planning to force her to sell all her properties to his benefit. Afterward, he intended to prostitute her. She confided to her friend Kira who requested Kyrhan's help. The creep was arrested by French Police but Kyrhan feared retaliation against Marine. He proposed to hire her for his hotel staff and he flew back to India with his wife Kira and the young woman he would like to add to his blossoming harem.

----------------------------------------

The flight to New Delhi in First Class was far from over-crowded : a couple of aged English people and Kyrhan with Kira and Marine The monsoon season was a good reason for this low frequentation. Kyrhan had obtained as usual seats in the first row while the English people had chosen the last row near the exit. In such conditions, with very little chances of being watched, the Prince and his wife indulged often in kinky games. The presence of Marine with them would just add some spice to it and it would be a good start for Marine's education. He reclined in his armchair.

- Kira, I would appreciate if you would take care of my prick. I've a hard on since we lifted off and it's rather painful!

- Immediately, darling! Sorry, Marine, my husband requires my urgent help!

Marine was very puzzled : She knew her friend Kira was the wife of Dan F, a French citizen. Marine had attended their wedding but Kira had presented to the police officer at the airport an Indian passport. She had also changed just before leaving Dan's home into a red saree glittering with gold and embroideries as she had done often for several years now. Her belly was lewdly displayed as usual. Marine had also noticed that just before leaving, Kira had spread a few rose petals in a bowl at the foot of a statue of an elaborate idol half elephant and half man. Clearly, Kira had some facets of her life her friend of many years didn't know.

Kira had reached into Kyrhan's exotic clothes, extracting a huge almost inhuman cock Marine had experienced a few days before. He was very skilled, calm, caring with it and it had left her completely sated and euphoric : He really knew what to do to poor small European women. She had found the courage of inquiring to Kira, not knowing he was her husband.

- Kira dear. I expected to be split in two or even quite sore after he had fucked me such a long time but I didn't. How is it possible?

- Quite simple, dear : He just made you very wet by caressing you. Then he proceeded very slowly to stretch you painlessly.

- But he is so richly endowed. . .

- You've seen babies just after birth : they are much bigger even than Kyrhan. So any woman can take any big cock. It's just a problem of having the man patient enough to have her stretched enough for penetration. Kyrhan could easily work you out enough to take a horse stallion!

- Maybe but how comes I didn't get even sore. He fucked me so many times!

- If you're wet enough, you'll never get sore and the cum keeps you lubricated and nice to fuck for him and ready to be fucked. If you had been using condoms, it would have been quite different!

- A good lesson for me. I've always liked well endowed men but refrained to let them have their way with me fearing they would hurt me!

Marine returned her attention to what Kira was doing with Kyrhan's cock. Seats in first class can be inclined nearly flat, transforming them in rather comfortable beds. Kira was deep-throating Kyrhan's cock and he was moaning continuously on approval of her ministrations. He was so big that she had to stop regularly and pull him out to breathe before swallowing him again, caressing on the way the very sensitive rim of his helmet and drawing deeper moans from Kyrhan in the process. Kira knew perfectly him and was able to keep him on the edge as long as she wanted. It was a war of will before them : would he order her to finish him as he could not stand the challenge any more or would she be forced to make him cum by her aching jaws? Usually, it was Kyrhan who won but Marine was not at that time intimate enough with the couple to know it.

Kyrhan won once more. When he finally spewed his semen deep into his wife's throat, he was still hard and quite proudly erect. Kira was not surprised as it was often the case when he knew that just another pretty woman was ready to service him. Kira swallowed a last time and stood up. She offered Marine her place. The young woman was afraid by the challenge. She didn't think she would be able to take such a big cock so deep in her throat. Kira calmed her down :

- Kyrhan is very careful with women, you should know it, Marine! Let him steer you. He will push you to your present limits but never further. I never had taken such a big cock in my mouth and when he initiated me into it, I never even have choked. He slowly pushed my limits until I could take him to the hilt. Trust him : he is the best mentor you could have wished!

Marine kneed between Kyrhan's legs and followed obediently his instructions. She began to kiss the purple head, smelling a remnant of Kira's intimate odor. She knew it since they had shared a holiday in Provence in the south of France a few months before. Dan was accompanying them. They had chosen a secluded spot in the middle of a lavander field and the girls had stripped completely to complete their tanning. After one hour, Kira had left for a short walk with Dan. When she came back, she was out of breath and slightly disheveled but she was smiling lovingly to Dan. When she stretched on the straw mat, Marine had noticed that her twat was glistening, slightly open and she smelled an unusual odor Marine would have described as the smell of a freshly fucked woman. She had compared it with her own when the freak who was controlling her had used her body but it was quite different, more acrid while Kira's was mellow, making Marine salivate.

This time, Kyrhan just made her take his whole knob into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it for a long time. He then told her to try to swallow him as deep as she could. He warned her that as soon as she felt the first twinges of nausea or asphyxia, she was to pull back immediately and resume licking his cock. She managed to take just five inches before she choked but that seemed to please Kyrhan who told her to bob her head on his knob while pressing it with her clenched lips.

- OK, lass. I'm about to shoot a big load into your mouth. I would like you to swallow it all or, at least, as much as you can.

A few seconds later, Marine felt as if someone had opened a faucet in her mouth that was filling with a creamy and sticky gooey. In her limited experience, no man had ever creamed so much and it was his second time in a row. This Kyrhan was a man quite different from all those she had ever met. If all Indian men were of the same kind, she would never return in Europe!

During the rest of the flight, Kira informed her friend of all the intricacies of her life, how she was now alternatively Kheyrah F., Dan's wife and Kira Chowdhury, princess Singh, Kyrhan's legitimate wife. Marine was completely amazed to discover those facets of her friend of old she would never have imagined. She suspected that Kira had other secrets she would reveal her in due time.

When they arrived in Delhi, they were greeted by a well built man Marine felt instantly insecure with. He had the same gait that the man who wanted to prostitute her in France and from whom clutches Kyrhan had rescued her. The man joined his hands and inclined before Kyrhan and Kira before saluting with just a slight inclination Marine. She knew that it was a formal salutation there, called a Namaste. Kira had taught her how to do it in the plane and she returned the greeting, bowing somewhat deeper than the man had done. He smiled back. Kira went toward him and hugged him closely.

- Hello, Rajiv, nice to meet you again!

- Hello, Princess! Was your trip to France pleasant?

Kyrhan and Kira seemed to know that Rajiv rather well if they had informed him of their travel to France and if Kira was hugging him in public that way. Public contact is frowned upon in India as it is in many other countries in the far East. Rajiv led them to a car. He placed the wallets in the trunk and opened a door for Kyrhan and Kira but proposed only the passenger seat beside the driver to Marine.

Marine was somewhat flustered of having been denied a seat with Kira. Rajiv apologized in a few words :

- Sorry, miss but the Prince is a member of the government. When in India, that implies some decorum and only the princess may accompany him. Otherwise, gossips would flourish in a bunch of newspapers. They are VIP hereby and even more so when we will be at the palace.

Rajiv was right. When they approached their destination, more and more people saluted the prince and cheered for the return of the princess. Kira seemed very popular in the vicinity. The whole staff of the hotel was aligned at the entrance to greet them.

Rajiv brought their luggage to the door of the personal apartments of the prince. Kira gave him instructions :

- Rajiv let my luggage in the hall. I will sort them tomorrow but help Marine to the room number seven, it's the first unnamed room on the main passageway. Then come back here, I would require your help if it's possible.

- For you, princess, I am always ready to help.

Kira ordered refreshments for the three of them and she even prepared herself a special cocktail for Rajiv, an unusual treat for a mere servant, Marine noted. When Rajiv came back, Kira offered him his drink.

- I remember it was the drink you preferred when we first met on the bus when you showed me the wonders of India.

- Yes, princess, I remember those moments fondly and thanks for the drink. You had always the knack for it!

- Rajiv, our young friend Marine is completely ignorant to our ways of life in this house. Would you be kind enough to initiate her to our customs?

- My pleasure, princess! May I inquire how much time do you afford me?

- Say one week for the preliminary roughening, a month for more advanced training and a hefty reward for you when she is able to hold her office at the hotel. She will be in charge of international visits, promotion, organization and reception. You'll work directly for her quite often when you will guide foreign visitors.

- She will be my boss? It will be a real pleasure to tame her!

- Stop : you may have her service you or even get somewhat rough with her but the Prince has already earmarked her for his harem.

Marine felt compelled to rebel.

- His harem! What are you plotting with Rajiv? I don't want to be locked in some Oriental harem!

- Marine, shut up for Ganesh' sake! Kyrhan has already claimed you several times in France and when I offered you to suck him during the flight, you were quite eager to comply. You're technically already one of the women of his harem as myself but I can promise you that you'll be as free as I am, freer that you have ever been!

Marine's anger vanished progressively as reason prevailed. Kira never looked like some old fashion ottoman harem woman. When she had calmed down, Kira showed her the photograph taken when Kyrhan had gathered all the women of his so called harem, explaining who each woman was and who she was married to. Marine was still more bewildered.

- I don't understand : all these men accept to be cuckolded in front of their eyes. It's impossible!

- You should know that some men love to be cuckolded and watch their women being fucked by strangers but our husbands are different : They were living quite normal lives with their wives with sexual relations just getting scarcer and scarcer with the routine.

- It's said to be normal for old couples, isn't it?

- Yes, but Kyrhan has rekindled the lust in all our couples. Look at my own case : Dan and me were down to fucking once or twice a week only. Since I've met Kyrhan, I need at least to be fucked three times a day and occasionally up to twenty or more. Let's say it amounts to a mean value of twenty a week.

- But Kyrhan takes a good part of it.

- Even if Kyrhan takes the half of it, Dan's share has been multiplied by a factor of five to ten and increasing with time : I'm getting hornier with the years. Do you think Dan would have reason to complain? Moreover, he has regularly occasions to do another of Kyrhan's girls, a dream for most men. I can certify you my French husband is perfectly happy with the arrangement. You will just have to ask him next time he comes here.

- You may be right. He didn't look stressed at the Orly airport.

- Sure. I've asked Rajiv to give you a basic education as he had done years ago with me. I'm sure he will loosen you sufficiently to really like what will arrive to you. I can give you a very good advice : obey Rajiv to the letter and enjoy yourself!

So Marine waited patiently in her bedroom for Rajiv to come and fetch her. He let her wait a full hour. Marine was dozing off when Rajiv entered suddenly. She jumped to her feet, startled. Rajiv was carrying packs of new clothes he presented her. Marine just recognized a tunic with baggy trousers, tight to the ankles, other very slim stretch trousers, long skirts along with the rather classical sarees and cholis similar to the one Kira had worn on the flight to India.

- Try them on! I'll show you how to wear them as you put them on.

- OK, wait here, I'll change in the bathroom!

- No chance, miss : you'll change in this room and I'll attend to you!

- I don't want to appear nude in front of a servant!

- The princess Kira has often appeared nude in front of me and she serviced me many times. You're no better than she was so, pff with your clothes and no discussion!

Marine remembered that Kira had told her to obey strictly to Rajiv and she decided to abide his instructions finally. She unbuttoned her white shirt and pulled down with just a second of hesitation her long flowing skirt. She was now wearing only her bra and panties. The weather had been too hot to wear pantyhose or stockings. Rajiv was getting impatient. . .

- Strip completely, Marine! You'll wear only Indian clothes from now on!

Quite reluctantly, she unclasped the hooks of her bra and put it on the chair above her blouse and skirt.

- No need to fold your clothes. Just put them in the garbage bin. You'll never need them anymore!

- But they are nearly new and rather expensive : the blouse is in silk!

- You'll wear from now on only Indian silk : the quality is much better and the price is much lower! Now take off your panties, Marine! Pull it down and let me see your cunt at last!

Marine obeyed slowly. She peeled her panties from her mound and pulled it down reluctantly. Her hairy pubic fur finally came into view. Rajiv applauded. Marine had a very nice cunt, meticulously trimmed on the side and around her pussy, exposing her labia and her clit but very thick elsewhere. Marine was blushing deeply :

- My former lover trimmed it this way himself. I had no choice but to obey. He thought that men would be attracted by my bare cunt lips .

- And he was damn right but the Prince prefers it as bare as the skin of a baby. So before I've finished with you, your bush will be memory and will stay so for the coming years.

- Do you imply that Kyrhan wants to keep me? But if he has six women in his harem, he doesn't need me!

- Don't be so sure of it : His wife Kira lives in France half the time, his niece Ranu is studying there too, Leena lives in England most of the time, Preeti is in Australia, Sunita manages a company in the States and Swapna has a rather jealous boyfriend. Kyrhan would be delighted to have a stay at home girl in his harem, wouldn't you think so?

Rajiv had brought a CD of Indian music and the room was soon filled by a rythmic beat accompanying a high pitched female singer. The sound was entrancing and inviting to dance in unison. Marine surprised herself by swinging in tune in front of Rajiv. It was the first time in her life that she was dancing in front of a man, a nearly stranger to her, in the nude! Rajiv broke her from her trance.

- Get your right hand on your bush. Find your clit with your middle finger. Good! Now rotate your finger around it. No, slower but press on it a bit harder! Continue, now. your rhythm is good!

Marina was now fingering herself to the music. From time to time, her hands wandered about, sliding up and down along her twat that was already glistening with her vaginal fluids. Rajiv's cock was aching, ready to enter that very wet pussy that beaconed to him. He quietly removed his clothes, explaining her it was a dhoti, a traditional Indian cloth for men. She would have to know all the names of the different Indian garments for men and women. In her job, she would also be expected to change often.

- The Princess has chosen for you a bedroom with a wide dressing room. You will need it : sarees, kameez, lehenga, choli and your accessories : dupatta, bindi and so on. An Indian woman entering in a wealthy family should have a rather important wardrobe!

Rajiv couldn't wait any longer. He pushed Marine onto the bed. His hands explored all the recesses of her tight white body, marveling at the smoothness of her skin, the roundness and firmness of her breasts that really looked like half melons. When he touched her nipples, they grew instantly erect from his touch but the cool air in the room had had its influence. Rajiv marveled at the whiteness of her skin.

- Your skin is even whiter than the princess was when I educated her! Kyrhan will enjoy fucking you.

- He has already done it several times.

It was true that in comparison, Rajiv's skin was almost black. His hands offered a total contrast with her white skin as he ran them on her face and breasts. He couldn't take his eyes from the swollen tits he fondled eagerly. Her nipples were swelling even more from his attentions. Marine didn't know what she was expected to do, just moaning when the intensity of the feelings in her breasts or her belly reached peaks. She didn't try to conceal the fact that she was immensely enjoying what he was doing to her body. Rajiv would be her second Indian lover after Kyrhan and both of them had made a stupendous impression on her. Kyrhan alone would have been sufficient for her to move to India and live there for the rest of her life but what if many other Indian men turned her on in the same way? She couldn't spend the next years in India whoring around from one man to another!

Rajiv stretched on the bed beside Marine and cupped her breasts in his hands, squeezing her flesh to make them jut forward. He leaned to watch her tits more closely. His wet mouth slowly went in contact with the nipple as hard as marble. Marine moaned in delight. This girl was really hot. Rajiv's huge hands went exploring Marine's body roaming literally from knee to forehead. He was listening carefully to her moans, groans, grunts, finding all her hot spots, a knowledge that would be invaluable for him later. His thin lips were also busy exploring the curves of her shoulders, neck and the delicate orbs of her ears. When he caressed them with the tip of his tongue, she began purring like a kitten. She was now panting as ifshe couldn't find enough air for her needs. Her nipples were peaking trying to poke through his chest. He nibbed them a little with his teeth. She didn't try tu pish him away. On the contrary, she pushed her breasts toward him, offering them completely to his teasing mouth and teeth.

Rajiv thought that he could not deny himself a release any longer. His cock was as hard as it could be, as erect as it had been when Prince Kyrhan had given him the pretty French tourist Kira to educate. It had been a real pleasure and this new trainee promised to be as enjoyable to fuck and humiliate in order to teach her her proper place. He had better hurry up things : He could cum any time now. He positioned himself between her spread out legs. He didn't need to push them : she had parted her legs wide even before he had fallen on his knees. She was probably more eager to fuck than he was.

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12