Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Marina began to scream in delight as soon as the tip of his cock entered her and she didn't stop screaming for the next ten or fifteen minutes. Just the pitch and the volume varied with the rhythm of his penetrations. Rajiv really enjoyed fucking this new girl. She was as sensitive as a sithar, the emblematic Indian music instrument (a sort of stringed instrument). He was pretty sure that the Prince would be delighted by his new recruit. Rajiv kept Marina screaming impaled on his cock to four successive climaxes before allowing himself to cum deep inside her womb. She fell asleep with Rajiv's still huge, just half erect cock still inside her. He woke her three times during the night with a huge slap on her bare round ass. This brutal spanking was the prelude for another fuck as soon as he had recovered enough energy.

He loved to watch her emerge from slumber as his cock grew inside her. She was still exhausted and badly needed sleep, but her incredible Indian master could not be denied. As he hardened, she first whimpered in her sleep, then jerked awake as his cock filled her already quite wet hole completely. She was learning to accept the full size of his meat in all of her holes, and he just couldn't get enough of the young prey he was enjoying. He stayed on her until she fell back into exhausted sleep. She always came before he could finish penetrating her ass but she was lasting a bit longer each time.

The last time, as Marine had finally fallen asleep with her arse filled with sticky wads of hot sperm, Rajiv was thinking to his previous phone conversation with Daleep, one of the leaders of Kira's Dalit gang of reconstruction hands used in her palace. Leena had serviced the whole team for three months and she had told Rajiv all the sexual adventures she had had with them. So he had decided to enroll The giant Leena had had so much difficulties to accommodate, another Dalit, less richly endowed but with considerable staying power and finally Daleep himself. They were the three studs he had selected to help him train Marine.

Rajiv had thought that a long gang bang with four men (counting himself) would help him a lot to prepare Marine for her future role. They would sandwich her and use her cunt and arse at their pleasure while Marine would service a woman. He had had the nerve to ask her help from Kira who had agreed immediately for herself and phoned to Leena, asking her whether she was interested in it. There was a slight risk that the event got out of hand but Kyrhan, Dan and Peter had recently initiated a new sexual game. Four women would choose between the four Kings cards : The one drawing the King of hearts would service the three men, the one drawing the king of diamonds would service the team of Dalits, wearing a mask in order to protect her anonymity and the two last one would be manacled to their backs and chained naked for the night at the foot of their bed to spend a cold lonely night. They played six times and Kira had drawn the King of diamonds just once. It had been a memorable night and Kira was quite keen to try it again.

For Leena, the Dalits who had used her so many times, were no more threatening. Whenever she came to Kyrhan's palace, she often went to their bungalows and rarely came back to her bedroom until morning with stomach, cunt and ass hole filled by gallons of hot sperm, even if her husband was accompanying her. Leena had had a short discussion with her husband Peter following her discussion with Kira and she had booked a ticket for the next plane to Delhi. She should arrive early in the afternoon, just in time to take a part in the fun. It was fortunate she had a permanent visa to India, a courtesy of Kyrhan, for sure. Her presence would alleviate the pressure on Kira : four very aroused Indian men with just two women engaged in kinky games and one of them out of limits : a terrible pressure for the men!

Leena had just been bred once more on Kyrhan's orders three weeks before. This time, he had chosen a well known Indian steel mogul : the man had been quite generous with Leena when he left her already pregnant : a marvelous emerald gown from Versace and matching emerald and diamond earrings from one of the best jewel designer : Cartier in Paris but the gift that had especially pleased her was a co-star role in the next Bollywood film. Leena would sing, dance and speak directly in Hindi, an unusual challenge for an England born woman without any Indian roots. Leena was rather fond of challenges and contrasts in her life : once the pampered wife of a very powerful English CEO, the next week the abused sexual slave of a commandeering Indian greengrocer who used her, humiliated her husband and pimped her to his neighbors in Birmingham, a few days later, she could share the bed of an Indian Maharajah and, still a week later, she could find herself gang banged willingly by twenty Dalits before going back to cuddle in the arms of her husband. It was during such moments that she felt completely alive.

During the plane travel, Leena just felt sad that her friend Preeti had gone back to Australia a few weeks before. She had submitted to her so completely and so willingly that she would have loved to be led by her mistress on a leash to the hall where the Dalits were waiting to fuck Marine and herself mercilessly. She would be naked on her four in the most degrading position and she would have relished every moment of it. Ganesh, just thinking to it had made her hotter than she had anticipated and more vulnerable than she had ever been even though her outer appearance was rather normal. She was wearing an elegant bright yellow saree with an orange choli. Fortunately, she had no neighbor either to the left and the right. Her left hand crept under her choli and began to maul and caress alternatively her breasts while her right hand snaked under her saree hem and reached her pussy. She began to knead her clit vigorously, eliciting moans of pleasure that no one fortunately could hear. She climaxed violently but that didn't stop her. She continued to frig herself, wishing she was among the team of Dalits with the Birmingham greengrocer overseeing her fucking and her husband Peter watching them quite avidly.

At the same instant, Marine was confronted with a cock bigger than anything she had ever seen. As she was taking her breakfast with Rajiv, she had been in a joyful mood. The night had been busy with several very active sessions with him where he had used quite often her mouth, cunt and arse, taking care not to cum each time. She had been amazed by his self control at different occasions but he had been able to keep his energy to fuck her again and again. She didn't have the same ability and she had finished the night in a poor state of complete exhaustion. The breakfast had been a quiet time she had relished but at the end of it, Rajiv had clapped his hands and, on his signal, three dark skinned, well built men had entered the dining room. Rajiv had presented them to her :

- Marine, may I present you three fine guys who are working under Kira's direct orders : Daleep is their leader, this huge guy is Rohit and the last one is Dalal. They are here to make you discover the pleasures of being fucked by several men together and especially when you have to service a woman with your mouth at the same time. You'll find that it's rather difficult to have two big cocks up your snatch and arse and pistoning you at maximum speed while you are busy trying to do a woman. Kira has volunteered for this role this morning and Leena will come to help her this afternoon. Enjoy! Gentlemen! This wench is yours until noon!

It must be put to Marine's credit that she didn't even utter a word to protest. The three men gathered around her like wolves around some injured deer. She was cornered quite efficiently. Rohit laid on the floor and the two other men grabbed her arms and legs and positioned her just above his menacing cock. They lowered her slowly. She had no chances to escape. They placed her slippery warm snatch over his gigantic cock. As Marine cried in anguish, they lowered slowly her pussy to meet his un-humane pole. His massive meat made her paralyzed by fear as they lifted her slightly before lowering her down again for more. Her hot pussy was over stretched to make room for this tremendous cock. She felt as if she was about to be split in half. He reached up and caressed her belly and breasts as she was riding him. Marine was getting very vocal as she started to orgasm. She was screaming nonstop now as she was sliding down on his pole and was taking more in.

Marine was now on her own, riding him hard, taking more of his gargantuan cock into her sweat covered body. There were obscene liquid noises whenever she moved up or down on his shaft. After a few minutes of bobbing up and down on his cock, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down with all his might. Marine didn't know that Leena had so much difficulty to service him completely, so she was trying her best to be up to Rajiv's requirements. She was grinding her hot cunt down on his cock. She was going wild as pleasure was culminating throughout her body. She was screaming with unbridled passion. Her hot cunt was stretched wider than he had ever been to accommodate this behemoth cock. They climaxed together but he remained hard and erect deep in her belly. Daleep took the opportunity to push his cock into her ass hole while Dalal filled her still moaning mouth with his huge meat.

Daleep made her turn her head and pushed his lips against hers. She met his kiss and parted her lips willingly. They kissed deeply and as passionately. He pulled himself up and hammered his dark cock home. Marine screamed in approval as he fucked her again fast and hard. She bucked against him as he was ravaging her ass hole and Dalal was pounding her drenched cunt. With all the force they had left, Daleep buried all he had into her arse as my cunt tightly contracted around Rohit's magnificent cock. He withdrew his huge cock from her very sore white snatch. His rock hard cock was shining with her cunt juice and throbbed again. The veins were sticking out obscenely. He stood up and offered his cock to her avid mouth. She spit out the limp cock of Dalal and started to suck on the new cock that was offered to her greedy mouth that morning.

Marine knew he was way too long for her to deep throat him but she wanted to swallow as much of him as she could. His huge cockhead was big enough to completely fill her mouth as she tongued his sensitive helmet. She pushed down hard as she allowed his cock to pass triumphantly her tonsils and reach deep down her throat. From time to time, she interrupted to get some air and take the opportunity to lick up and down his long shaft for all she was worth. He was now breathing heavily as he was oozing precum. She was also massaging with her hands the part of his shaft she was not able to take in her mouth. Gradually, she allowed him deeper and finally, one of her hands went idle. She immediately used it to caress his big nut sack. He was holding the back of her head and thrusting fast and hard. Thus he was forbidding her to spit him out. She was taking him down her throat like a pro. His testicles went bigger and began to shimmer. With a hard thrust he pushed even deeper into her throat and froze. His cock seemed to inflate even more in her throat before he erupted deep in her throat. She swallowed dutifully and licked up what she wasn't able to swallow. Rohit admired the sight of a white woman on her knees in front of him and swallowing shamelessly the cum off his cock. Under her, her own juices were dripping from her snatch and forming a puddle.

A door opened and Daleep looked in that direction. He disengaged from the heap of intertwined bodies and stood up, shouting with much reverence in his tone:

- The princess! It's princess Kira!

The four men jumped to attention and bowed to the lithe woman clad in saree walking toward them. They put their hands together for a formal Namaste to which Kira responded in kind with a big smile. Marine was amazed not to be the center of attention any more with no time to realize it. Kira bowed to her in salutations nonetheless.

- I see that you've started action without me! It wasn't what I've expected.

- Princess, this young woman was simply too attractive.

- No matter. Marine, you've already discovered that you can service three men simultaneously. It's not that difficult as you're just their fuck-doll and your role is mostly passive.

- Yes, Kira!

- It's Princess for you when I'm one of your trainers. We want to teach you that while you are fucked even by two huge cocks, you may focus your attention to service a woman using efficiently your mouth, tongue and fingers. For this first time, you'll try it on me.

Kira took a seat in an ornamented armchair. She bunched her saree up, exposing her bare depilated cunt to the four men and Marine.

- Rajiv, lay on the floor. Marine will straddle you. Dalal will use her back passage. Don't be too gentle with her! She must be on the verge of cumming and still be able to concentrate on what she'll be doing to me. Rohit, here is a flogger. If she tries to escape her duty on my cunt, use it on her back or her breasts and do it hard!

- Yes, princess!

The men took immediately their positions surrounding Marine. They began to fuck her and they weren't holding anything back. Marine grimaced and moaned. Kira pushed her cunt toward her new friend. Marine began to caress her clit with the tip of her tongue. Kira moaned in delight. Marine seemed not to have any problems doing two things simultaneously!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12