Domination in Space Ch. 01

Story Info
Space explorers discover a strange object.
934 words
4.21
84.2k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dledens
dledens
11 Followers

Chapter 1: The Scientist

The young scientist Hiroki Shumara walked around the unknown object in the cargo bay excitedly. Four months on a deep space probe with absolutely nothing to do, this little find was a godsend. The tall container seemed to be completely sealed and there was no apparent control console to open it. His scans revealed nothing about what may be inside though the mass measurements suggested that it was hollow somehow. Hiroki's smile faltered as the unknown object defeated all of his attempts to scan it.

As he left the object to get another scanner, a door silently slid open and something slithered out of it. As it crept along a long tentacle emerged from it and probed the area for a moment before detecting the lone life form nearby. Quickly assessing it as a human male, more tentacles emerged from it and silently made their way toward the unwary prey.

When the scientist turned back toward the object, he shouted in surprise as a tentacle lashed out and batted the scanner away before wrapping itself around his wrist. He tried to pull away but the tentacle's grip was like iron and it was pulling him closer to a previously unnoticed mass of some sort. A second later, more tentacles lashed out and wrapped themselves around his arms and legs leaving him unable to move. Hiroki opened his mouth and tried to shout for help but a large tentacle made its way into his mouth, quieting his scream to a muffled whimper. He thrashed his head wildly, trying to expel the alien mass from his mouth but to no avail.

He continued to thrash around until he felt more tentacles touching his body. He looked down to see that the pants of his uniform being lowered exposing his lower body to the creature. He watched as a particularly large tentacle approached him slowly as the tentacles that held his legs spread apart. The tentacle wormed its way between his legs and it touched his inner thighs as it worked its way further up. The touch was a gentle a woman's kiss but he was afraid of where that tentacle was headed. The tentacle confirmed his fear as it slid between his cheeks and touched his puckered asshole. He resumed his thrashing trying to get away from whatever this creature intended but the tentacles held him fast. The tentacle slid gently into his ass and began pumping in and out.

He violently struggled against this humiliating, painful violation but even with the adrenaline adding to his strength, he was simply no match for the creature. He became aware that as the creature rammed itself into his ass, he felt some sort of warm liquid being pumped into his body. The creature was inserting a biological agent into his body that would pacify him. The young scientist gradually became aware that his fear was slipping away and was being replaced by a feeling of warmth and a strange sense of arousal. This was confirmed by the fact that he felt his cock beginning to grow and harden. He struggled gradually ceased until all he was doing was bucking his hips in the air, needing relief for his huge hard on. The creature appeared all to willing to aid him in his time of need.

Another tentacle made its way out toward him. This one looked like it had a flower blossom on the end of it. It settled onto his cock and squeezed it gently. He moaned loudly into the tentacle that was in his mouth as he bucked his hips back and forth. He pushed his cock deep into the blossom and then slid back onto the phallic tentacle that was in his ass. Now that there was enough lubrication on the tentacle in his ass he slid easily back and forth on it. The blossom felt soft and velvety on his cock. He bucked back and forth, both tentacles feeling wonderful on his very aroused body. Hiroki continued his bucking and writhing until he felt his balls tighten and a muffled moan could be heard as his cock erupted, shooting his seed deep into the blossom tentacle. The tentacle responded by squeezing and rubbing his cock, trying to prolong his climax so that it could receive as much of the man's seed as possible.

Once he was completely expended, the young scientist merely relaxed in the warm grip of the creature. Both the blossom tentacle and the one in his ass withdrew gently. The one in his mouth did not leave immediately though. It slid back and forth in his mouth. With such a wonderful feeling coursing through him, he responded by suckling on the tentacle and he began to taste a sweet fluid as it flowed into his mouth. It tasted so wonderful that he swallowed as much as could until that tentacle was expended and it withdrew from his mouth.

The creature gently lowered him to the floor and withdrew its grip from him. He slowly pulled his pants up and laid in pure contentment for a short time before getting up again. He approached the creature and caressed a tentacle gently. He cocked his head to one side as he looked at the creature. Hiroki knew that the creature wanted something. A picture of other humans, male and female that were entwined in tentacles came to his mind. He smiled and understood what the creature wanted. He nodded and walked away as he thought of a list of people to bring here to be taken by the creature.

dledens
dledens
11 Followers