Domination in Space Ch. 02

Story Info
Chief Medical Officer is brought into the fold.
2.7k words
4.52
60.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dledens
dledens
11 Followers

Akiko Rumara sat at her desk and poured over the medical reports. She frowned at the sloppiness of the work being done by her subordinates. At 25 years of age, she was the youngest chief medical officer in history for many reasons. One reason was that the people she worked with were competent in every area, including paperwork. She was getting ready to call this particular subordinate to ream his ass for sloppy paperwork when her door chime rang. In frustration she slapped the door control and frowned when saw none other than Hiroki Shumara walk through the door. The little weasel of a scientist walked in silently and nodded to her. "Dr. Rumara," he stated formally, "I am in need of your assistance."

Akiko looked at him with derision, "Unless you are dying, I am not going to touch Hiroki." She did however shift her position in her and re-cross her legs so that he would get a good view of her long legs, left bare by the short skirt of her uniform as well as a sneak peak of her thong panties. Her lips quirked up ever so slightly. She did so enjoy tormenting him with her physical beauty yet she knew that he would never be worthy of touching her body.

Hiroki smiled slightly and something about that smile actually gave Akiko a moment of pause. Hiroki had the audacity to walk up to her desk and looked down at her with a bright look in his eyes. "I picked up an energy reading in the unknown object. I think it's biological."

That comment brought Akiko up to her feet and all thoughts of tormenting him vanished. For once she didn't care that she was less than six inches from the smaller scientist. "Show me the data."

"It's down in the cargo bay. I had to use a heavy EM scanner to detect it. I couldn't download the data from it. Come and see." He stated quietly.

Suspicion managed to pierce her elation, "Shumara, if this is some sick attempt to get me alone so that you can try and paw at me..."

It was Hiroki's turn to look at her with derision, "We both know that you can kick my ass all over the ship. You afraid of something, Doctor?"

That got Akiko's hackles up but she knew he was right. There was nothing to fear the smaller man at all. "Let's go then."

As they entered the cargo bay, Akiko frowned at how dark it was. The darkness seemed to deepen when the cargo bay door slid shut. She turned to regard the scientist. He smiled and pointed deeper into the bay where the container stood in the middle of a lit area. She went to the EM scanner that was pointed at it, just to find that it was off. She frowned and turned to see Hiroki looking at her and this time it was with glowing red eyes. "Now it is time for you to see that there is something in this life that is greater than you Akiko." He stated with relish as he took a hold of Akiko's wrist. Akiko responded with her free hand knocking Hiroki back with a right cross to the face. As Hiroki fell back in a heap, Akiko felt a smug satisfaction at smacking him.

That feeling of satisfaction was short lived however when something smacked her back hard, driving her to the floor and driving the air form her lungs. She rolled over onto her back and her eyes went wide when she saw what hit her. It was a huge tentacle that was writhing and waving. It seemed angry, or at least agitated. She followed the tentacle back to its source with her eyes and saw some sort of biomass. She was torn between fear and fascination as more tentacles quickly shot out of the mass and moved in on her. She tried to scramble back but she was still trying to recover from the first blow. It wasn't but a few seconds before two tentacles had wrapped themselves around her wrists and two other wrapped themselves around her ankles. They lifted her into the air with great strength and held her legs and arms far apart in a spread eagle position.

As she finally recovered her breath, she open her mouth to scream, but like before with Hiroki, a tentacle made its way into her mouth and seemed to inflate until it filled her mouth. She tried to bite down but the rubbery texture seemed to absorb her bite with no injury. She continued to bite and fight until a myriad of images began entering her mind. She got the idea that the life form was communicating with her telepathically. As she saw images flow through her mind, she understood that the creature was indeed angry with her. When she had injured Hiroki, she had indeed injured the creature because Hiroki was now an extension of the creature. Considering the position she was in, she was justifiably terrified. She tried desperately to communicate that she was sorry for what had happened. She tried to convey the idea that this was just a misunderstanding of the circumstances, but when the tentacles lifted her into the air, she got the idea that one thing this life form was not interested in was apologies. Instead it only seemed interested in forcibly removing her clothing.

Two tentacles slid under her short skirt and removed her thong panties and footwear while two more quickly removed the rest of her uniform. Once the two tentacles that were removing her panties were done, the tentacles began to slide up her legs, one along each thigh. Even though she was terrified, she found the probing touch of the slithering tentacles quite erotic. The tentacles rolled her around so that she was facing the floor. She felt her legs being spread apart once more and her body being bent so that her ass was way in the air exposing her ass and pussy to the cool air and slithering tentacles. When the two tentacles reached their respective destinations all ideas of gentleness went right out the window. After one quick touch to confirm their targets, both tentacles forcefully violated her ass and pussy. She screamed into the mass that inhabited her mouth as the tentacle that was close to her asshole was first to penetrate her voluptuous body. At first the tentacle felt small and thin but began to swell to larger proportions as it wiggled inside her ass. It slowly slid out but she was not afforded any relief as a larger tentacle slammed deep into her shaven pussy. She bucked and writhed as the tentacle wormed its way into her delicate folds and began swirling around inside. Slowly the one in her pussy began to withdraw and the one in her ass proceeded to slam its way back in. Soon a steady a rhythm began to develop between the two. As one slid out, the other would ram in, but unlike the relative gentleness the creature showed Hiroki, Akiko's body was assualted with much greater force as the two tentacles rammed in and out the doctor's body. Akiko knew that she was being punished for hitting Hiroki and the more they slammed into her, the more she ever regretted raised her fist to him.

After a few moments of the pounding, the tentacles began releasing their fluids and the warm feelings of arousal began to flood over Akiko Rumara. Her cries and whimpers gradually changed to moans of pleasure and desire. The tentacles began to move in and out of her with less force but as the creature lessened the assault on its latest morsel, it was surprised to find out that Akiko was emanating feelings of disappointment and desperate want. Mental images appeared in its mind indicating that Akiko enjoyed the rougher treatment. All to willing to comply, the creature resumed the forceful pounding, fucking the doctor's body harder and harder. The reaction was immediate as Akiko's body responded to the renewed assault by shaking and bucking hard.

As her body was being pounded again and again, the creature produced two more tentacles emerged and went toward Akiko. Each of these two had a flower blossom end on it like the one that the creature used to suck Hiroki's cock dry. They roamed their way up Akiko's stomach to her chest and each latched on to one of her DD breasts. Once securely attached, they began to suck on her rock hard nipples. As soon as this began, Akiko's body stiffened and she screamed silently as she began to cum. When she started hitting her sexual climax, it seemed that she couldn't stop. One climax after another washed over her and ripped through her like waves hitting a beach. As she came, her pussy gushed all over the tentacle inside her pussy, which absorbed all she had to give. In addition to her pussy juices being absorbed, it appeared that the creature was milking her ample breasts. She could feel milk being taken from her large globes a bit at a time. Her mind in a sexual frenzy, she stopped screaming silently and began sucking on the tentacle in her mouth, as if it were a huge cock. As she began to suck on it, the creature released the sweet fluid into her mouth a bit at a time, allowing her to swallow each mouthful.

Eventually the creature's hunger was satisfied and it slowly withdrew its tentacles from her ass and pussy. The two blossoms also detached themselves from her slightly smaller but still very full breasts. As the tentacle in her mouth expended itself, it also withdrew as the tentacles holding her naked form lowered her to the floor. A short while later, she opened her eyes and smiled at the lazy warmth of pleasure that was coursing through her body. She could still feel the creature in her mind, but know its presence was a comfort and not a threat.

An image of Hiroki entered her mind and she sat up. She looked around and saw Hiroki's still form on the floor not too far from her. She went to him and gently rolled him over. He was breathing fine but he was still unconscious. She brushed his face gently and whispered his name. His eyes fluttered open and when he saw her, he smiled for a moment before remembering that she had decked him. When the memory hit him, he struggled a bit in her arms. She held him fast and whispered for him to calm down. He struggled before images passed through his mind from hers and then he understood. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly. He nodded and blinked a few times to fully clear his mind. She looked down sadly, "I'm sorry Hiroki. If I had known what was going on, I wouldn't have hit you." She said as she looked him with her tear-filled eyes. Hiroki smiled and merely brushed her cheek. She could feel that he had forgiven her for what had happened.

She smiled again and then her smile went wicked as she saw that his gaze had dropped to her still bare breasts. She knew how to make it up to him. Without speaking, she took his head in her hands and guided his face to her still hard nipples. Hiroki knew what she wanted and he encompassed her left breast with his mouth. As he began to suckle on it, teasing her nipple with his lips, tongue and teeth, his left hand encompassed her other breast. He squeezed and kneaded her breast just as she loved having it done. With the new telepathic link between them, they both instinctively knew what gave the other the most pleasure. He nursed off of her like a baby while she cradled his head to her chest for long moments.

She began to realize that he was becoming nearly as sexually excited as she was by doing this. She lower one hand to the crotch of his pants and indeed found that quite a bulge was straining the fabric of his uniform. She gently detached him from her breast and gently pushed him to the floor. She skillfully unzipped his pants and lowered them to his ankles. Her eyes went wide when she saw his huge hard on for the first time. She looked up at him, clearly impressed, "Well now, my little scientist sports quite an impressive package. If I knew you were this well endowed, I would've fucked you a long time ago." She smiled as she lowered her mouth to his hot throbbing member. She started by kissing the tip of his cock, then kissing her way down the shaft. She kissed her way back up his raging hard on then began to take him into her mouth. Now it was her turn to suck on him. It wasn't until a myriad of images flashed through his mind that he saw just how much practice she had with oral pleasure. His mind's eye watched as she did everything from stroking a guy's cock to taking a suck from a cock in each hand. Watching these images and feeling Akiko's soft lips and warm mouth on his shaft made him so hard, he felt as though he could cut steel.

Akiko smiled as she saw the combined effect of her blow job and the images he was getting from her mind. While on this ship, the good doctor had to act aloof and detached but that didn't mean that she wasn't proud of the fact that she put her body to good use between deployments. She gladly slept with anyone she could to relieve the aching sexual tension in her body that built up during the long voyages in space. She had the occasional lover while on the ship but only when necessary to maintain her medical objectivity, but after encountering this new life form, she finally felt free to use her physical talents while on ship. The liberation she felt was as wonderful as the cock that filled her mouth.

She coated his dick with her saliva and used the lubrication to stroke his hot member. He moaned with pleasure as his hips bucked upward forcing his cock deep into her throat. He grabbed her hair and held her head still as he rammed it deep into mouth and down her throat. To his surprise she was ready for the onslaught that he was giving her. She responded by putting her hand on the base of his cock when he slid out once so that he wouldn't choke her to death as well as controlling what he felt. If he slowed his assault on her wanting mouth, she squeezes him particularly hard to encourage him to work harder. When he kept a good pace, instead of squeezing him, she stroked his shaft quickly. She was happy to find that he didn't need too much encouragement to fuck her mouth and throat. Indeed he kept up quite a pace until his rhythm began to become chaotic. She knew what that meant and released her grip on him. She took him in all the way to her throat and suckled him as he groaned loudly and literally exploded in her mouth. At first she found it easy to swallow every bit he was giving her, but she found out quickly that this was probably the most cum she had ever received from one man and her mouth nearly overflowed when he was finally spent.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth and lay back on the floor. He had never received such incredible feelings of pleasure and warmth. She was everything he imagined and more. They locked eyes and smiled. Then they looked at the creature that did this. The creature was very pleased at seeing what had transpired. It communicated those feelings of pleasure to them. After a moment of contentment shared by the three of them, images began to pass through the minds of the two extensions. The two humans watched the images and understood what it wanted. A predatory smile appeared on Akiko's face when she knew who their next target was...

dledens
dledens
11 Followers