Domination Pt. 01

Story Info
I awake with the power to dominate.
1.4k words
3.95
64.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking briskly towards the office building, I smiled to myself eager to test out my new gift. Only a week had passed since my near death experience and I never felt so alive. Something had happened to me as I hovered between life and death and when I had finally awakened there was a power in me I had never known before. Just by gazing into someone's eyes I could influence their psyche, hypnotize them, control their actions as I wished. It only took an instant and I could take anyone's will for my own.

When I had first awakened, it was late, the hospital down to its night staff and only an ER nurse keeping tabs on the most likely brain dead guy in a coma. I slowly looked around, still addled and weak, unsure of how I had gotten to the hospital. As I started to remember the injuries that had brought me here, the ER nurse must have heard my stirring because she was soon right by my side replacing my IV and checking my heart rate.

"My goodness", she said looking down at me, "It's so good to see you've made it back Mr. Scott." The nurse was younger, probably fresh out of nursing school and twenty two, with blonde hair and a nice supple pair of C cup breasts. Her eyes were a soft green, and her body was thin and toned. As she looked down into my eyes to ask the next question she paused, and stood there staring, eyes locked into mine.

"Hello?" I asked, confused to why she had stopped so suddenly. I waved my hand back and forth in front of her face to no avail. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes...I can hear you." She said softly, like she was in some sort of trance. Which she was. I started thinking to myself quickly.

"What's your name?"

"Tiffany"

"Alright Tiffany, when I snap my fingers I want you to wake up and act as everything is still normal. But if I snap my fingers again you will return to this trance. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." she replied. Well, I figured this was a good as time as any to try to see if this would work or not. If I did have some sort of hypnotic talent, I hoped I could control it a bit better, i seemed to have accidentally triggered it by poor Tiffany simply looking into my eyes through no fault of my own. I would have to practice to become more precise in my aim. However now it was time to see to what extent my trance held on the nurse. I snapped my fingers.

"Alright Mr. Scott, your vitals seem quite good but i'm going to have to call in your primary physician so he can monitor you for the next couple of hours. We'll probably have to run several more tests before-" I snapped my fingers and Tiffany came to a dead stop.

"Now Tiffany. I know you can hear me, and I want you to listen to everything I have to say. It's very important and I want you to remember all of it. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Very important..."

"Good. When I give you a command, you will respond, "yes master". Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"Excellent. Now I'm going to wake you up in a minute here and you are going to be very horny. So horny, you'll practically be on the edge of orgasm, soaking your panties. You will realize that I am your master and you will beg me to give me a blowjob to please me. Nothing will help with your arousal but a nice thick cock in your mouth and your fingers stroking your own cunt. Do you understand?"

Tiffany looked at me blankly, "Yes master." She replied.

"Wake up" I said.

Tiffany shook her head for a second and looked around. "I..." she looked at me and started to glow a bit red in the face as she squeezed her legs together. "Umm.." She stared at me helpless as her body ached for my cock per my instructions.

"Please. I think... I think you are my master and I need your..." She grew bright red now as she looked around the room, terrified someone would see or hear her. She walked over and locked the door, lowered the blinds and got on her knees in front of me. Composed, she continued,

"Please. I think you are my master and I need your dick inside of me. I need it so bad. Please let my suck, please master, be kind to me and let me suck your pole."

I laughed, excited how humiliated the nurse had become before me and excited to see how much I could push her.

"If you're my slave then, why are you still dressed in those scrubs?"

Tiffany looked at me open mouthed, nodded and frantically tore her clothes off until she was fully naked. Her breasts were ample, with light pink nipples now poking from her chest due to her arousal and her shaven cunt gleamed with the juices I had demanded from her.

"What else can I do to deserve my masters cock?" She asked, desperation in her voice now.

"Get on your fours. Beg me like the fuck slave you are."

Tiffany complied. All on her fours, her blonde hair framing her desperate face she looked up at me and began to beg.

"Please master. Please let me suck you off. Let me take you into my mouth like the fuck slave I am. Fuck my mouth as hard you can and spray me with your cream like the fuck doll I am for you. Please master after you've fucked my mouth take me from behind and mount you sex slave as hard and long as you see fit. I am just a fuck bitch for you master and all I wish to do is pleasure you, master."

"That was an excellent speech Tiffany. For that I will let you keep your name for now and I will let you suck me. Come here and mount me on this bed and blow me until completion."

"Yes master!" The nurse eagerly jumped on bed, mounting me and place her mouth upon my now quite erect penis. Enthusiastically sucking, her left hand darting in and out of her snatch as her right fondled her nipple. The sumptuous blonde had lost all dignity, all control, as she pleasured me with wild abandon, deep-throating my cock down her throat as she masturbated. Her tongue flitted up and down my shaft with a joyful ecstasy and I felt close to finishing.

"Tiffany! sit up straight and receive your gift".

The sex slave sat up like a light, as I shot my cum over her breasts, covering her with my semen. I saw her still desperately rubbing herself and grinned to myself. "Fuck pet, you may come now," I said, as I watched the blonde shudder in delight as she finished herself off.

"Well, Tiffany. This is quite the mess you've made in here with all your juices over this bed. At least I had the decency to keep my load off of hospital property and onto my own. When I snap my fingers, without cleaning yourself up, you will put your scrubs back on and clean this room before the doctor shows up. After that you will go back to your life but you will always remember you are my slave. You desire no one else but your master and you will want to service me any chance you get." I wrote down my phone number. "Call this number in a couple of days and I will give you further instructions. Oh and just to keep you in the mood I want you to masturbate thinking of the most depraved submissive things you want done to you six times a day. If that means you have to masturbate at work well...I hope you can be quiet in those stalls over there." I smiled at my obedient toy and snapped my fingers.

That was a week ago. Since then I've gotten much better at aiming my power and controlling peoples thoughts. Even learned a few tricks I hadn't known I was capable of with such a gift. For now though there was a young women who had cheated on my years ago working in a lovely office with other lovely looking people that I was quite sure I was going to have a lot of fun with.