Domination Road Trip

Story Info
Submissive girl gets dommed by her girlfriends on a trip.
3.6k words
4.01
82.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Staci. I hang out with Michelle and Alexis and Andrea. I'm a submissive lesbian, so when I say we, "hang out," I mean that I spend a lot of time tied up and at their mercy. Michelle is about 5'10" athletic build, with red hair, pale skin, and C cup tits. She is the leader of our group. Alexis is short, slim, tan and blonde, with big fake DD tits (like me!). She's a switch, so sometimes she joins me in taking it from the others. Andrea is about my height at 5'6", athletic build, curly brunette hair (like me!) and large B cup tits. Andrea and I actually met through the other two. One night I was blindfolded and they were taking turns on my ass, and then the blindfold was removed and I looked back and saw a new girl, which turned out to be Andrea. She'd been plowing my ass for about ten minutes. Talk about a way to meet!

I'm a bit of a show off. As I said, I'm about 5'6", brunette hair, slim build and big DD tits. A few years ago, I decided to get them, and I'm totally glad I did! I love showing them off! I love the feel of them bouncing as I'm getting fucked. My favorite is anal sex doggy style, with a hot girl burying a strapon in my ass, grabbing my hips, and making my tits bounce!

Michelle and Alexis wanted us to go out west for a long weekend, and rent an RV. I said I wasn't really comfortable driving, so Michelle said," I think we can think of an alternate arrangement, where you pay your dues." I agreed.

I was laying out when they got to my place way early. I had on my pink thong bikini with the top untied. Michelle had on a green bikini and tiny shorts and Alexis had a light blue bikini that made her blond hair, tan skin, and big tits look amazing. They dragged me to the RV with my boobs hanging out, since my top was untied. I said I hadn't finished packing, but they said they had packed for me. Oh no!

Michelle started driving, and Alexis stripped me naked and locked seven inch white platform heels on my feet and a white collar around my neck and said that was my default outfit for the trip! OMG! Then Alexis said, "So, like what can we make her do now?"

Michelle said, "Anything we want!" I started by making them sandwiches and bringing them sodas. I also made sure the RV was clean and everything was well organized. I did Alexis' nails for her while she sat around reading a magazine. A few hours in to the trip, Michelle called me up front, and told me to open the bag on passenger seat. There were a lot of toys in there, but she told me grab the cock gag and put it on. It had a cock that went in my mouth and one that stuck out in front too! I did as I was told, and walked over to her, with the cock bobbing in front of me.

She told Alexis to look and they both laughed. Then Michelle told me to kneel in front of her and slide down her shorts, which I did. I parted her pussy lips and gently pushed the cock into her. I heard her moan, and she grabbed the back of my head with one hand and forced me all the way in. She kept a hold of my head and forced me in and out rapidly, then grabbed it and held me there, my nose on her crotch, and then back to the fast fucking. After awhile, she squirted all over my face, then pushed me away and told me to take off the gag and lick it clean.

Alexis was like OMG that was hot...right as Michelle stopped the RV and told me to get out and pump gas. I looked horrified, but Alexis tossed me a tiny white pair of sweat shorts and my bikini top. I got a lot of looks while pumping gas, that's for sure, and when I got back in Alexis stripped me naked again, and said, "OMG, you have her cum still dried on your face, and some in your hair, ha-ha!" I was so embarrassed!

She told me to get into a white thong and white satin baby doll that was super short and low cut, and Michelle yelled back "Get her ass warmed up, for later." I tottered up to the bag again and took out the strapon and butt plug and took them back to Alexis...

I could feel the smooth material brushing over my nipples and ass, and I got a bit turned on. Alexis told me to warm myself up with the butt plug while she put on the strapon. The RV had a big bed and one of those big windows on the side, and I was told to get up there and put on a show. I got on all fours so I was sideways to the window and flipped up the baby doll in the back. I lubed up the plug with my mouth and then squatted over it, until it filled my tight ass. I rocked back and forth, which caused my boobs to fall out of the front...OMG! I just kept rocking because Alexis said it would be a good idea to get my ass ready for her.

I looked back and she was on her back, stroking her cock. I looked over and saw cars passing, thank God they were going fast...then Alexis slid under me and into my pussy so that I was riding her reverse cowgirl. She grabbed one shoulder and started pulling me back and forth, while her other hand played with my butt plug. Then she switched and grabbed me by the hips and picked me up and dropped me on her cock many times...I alternated btw grabbing my bouncing boobs and spreading my ass...Then she grabbed my hips and rocked me back and forth...OMG!! I came so hard!!!

We finally got where we were going, and they said we were going hiking in this really beautiful park. I got the tiny shorts again, but this time I got a white sports bra and some tennis shoes. They gave me a backpack and we started hiking. We got to the top, and there was totally no one anywhere around, which I think they planned.

Michelle said she wanted a turn with my ass, and bent me over the picnic table, and slid my shorts down. Alexis had removed my sports bra and managed to put a nipple clamp on one nipple, thread it through a plank on the table and connect the other clamp, so with the super short chain, I was stuck there, face on the table, hands cuffed behind me. I looked back over my shoulder and winked at Michelle, who had put on a strapon, and was busy removing my butt plug.

Before my ass could close she rammed the strapon into my tight ass! I lurched forward, tugging the clamps...

Alexis had put on a strapon too, and when I leaned forward I ran my mouth into her long cock. She laughed and grabbed my head and forced me to deep throat all 6 inches of her strapon. Michelle had grabbed my cuffed hands and was using them to pull herself into me...OMG! She also slapped my ass a lot, which began to burn and sting. She grabbed my hips and kept pounding my ass until I felt her collapse on my back and cum.

They un-cuffed me and put the stuff back in the bag and let me get dressed and we finished our hike. Our next stop was Mt. Rushmore, which was really cool. My outfit was a red bra, white scoop neck t shirt that showed my bra straps and cleavage, and a short blue skirt and the white heels, of course. Very patriotic ;)

That evening we parked the RV in a lot and watched a far off fireworks show. I fixed everyone some sandwiches and drinks and the other two sat in lawn chairs while I was doing the work. Alexis called me out. She was wearing a strapon, of course. She gave me some red knee pads and I put them on. She pulled off my white shirt, so I just had on the bra, skirt and heels and knee pads. I knew to kneel down in the gravel and start giving her a blowjob right there in the parking lot. I'm a pretty good cocksucker, so I had her going in no time, since part of it went in her pussy as well. She said, "Come on, suck my cock good, bitch. You are a good little cocksucker, aren't you?" I nodded and mumbled with my mouth full of cock, and I looked her in the eyes and she couldn't hold on any longer and came all over my face.

We came inside and went to sleep. I slept in the thong and baby doll and white heels.

The next day we woke up, and Alexis started driving. We stopped early at a Harley store, so I just went in my bikini and heels. Alexis went in with me and picked out some outfits. Michelle went somewhere else. She picked out two leather vests, two leather pants, and two pair of boots. Then she held up a black leather thong bikini and ass-less leather chaps....obviously for me. "You're the bitch, go put these on," she said. OMG, it was sexy, but I felt pretty exposed. We also got black platform heels to match the outfit and went back to the RV. I also got a pink cowboy hat. Alexis got her leather outfit on too and Michelle came back with a contraption of metal and leather. While she was getting her outfit on, Alexis got me into the contraption. It was a horse bit/reins and blinders!

Alexis had to keep driving, but Michelle wasted no time in taking the reins and putting the bit into my mouth. I shook my head, but she pulled back, which kept the bit in place. I couldn't see to either side of me, and I was sideways to the big window, so who knows how many people saw, OMG! I felt the thong pulled aside and the familiar feeling of fake cock filling my ass!!

She put both hands into the waistband of my chaps and really started slamming me, OMG! She pulled my head back with the reins and put her foot forward. "Lick my boot while I fuck your ass," she growled at me. It was super hard to do with how hard she was fucking me, but I did the best I could. Of course my tits were jarred loose from the tiny leather top, and were bouncing all around as well ;) I reached up and pinched my nipples, OMG! Ha-ha!

I somehow noticed that the RV was at a stop. Alexis said, "Shit!" I guess there was a bad accident and we were stuck in traffic for awhile, at a stop until they could get it cleared. Michelle said, "Well, get back here and help me!" and soon Alexis was in her leather outfit standing over me. She tried to cram her strapon in, but the bit stopped her. Michelle told her to get the ring gag attachment out of the bag. Michelle buried her cock in me and rested for a minute while Alexis changed out the bit for the ring gag. Michelle tugged back on the reigns, testing that the ring gag worked and it did, spreading my mouth open super far.

Alexis got on her knees and tried to thrust forward but it didn't work when Michelle pulled my head back, and of course I got blamed. "Come on bitch, suck my cock while she fucks your ass," Alexis yelled. I tried to grab her cock, but she laughed and slapped me with it. She stood up, which totally helped, and soon I got into a good rhythm of sucking and fucking, with Alexis leaning forward as I got pulled back.

OMG, my mouth and ass were tired and sore, I was drooling everywhere, but wow was I turned on! "Wasn't I right about her; she's a dirty little slut, isn't she?" Michelle asked.

"Seriously, just taking cock the whole trip, being our slave, this is great," said Alexis.

"I know, I've had her a few times, and she's always eager to get on her knees or bend over and offer her holes, that is why I keep her around," Michelle said.

I could just imagine what the cars next to us saw. Two leather clad girls spit roasting a topless whore who was only wearing ass-less chaps and a modified horse blinder/bit. Eventually Alexis pulled out and started to walk up to the driver's seat. "I'm not done with her," she said to Michelle, and started driving. Michelle pulled out of my ass, and OMG I could tell it was gaping. She took off the blinders and took out the ring gag, and I stretched my jaw, but that was short lived because she put in a ball gag. I knew better than to put my tits back into to tiny leather bikini top, or to re-adjust the thong into my ass. She put bright red lipstick on my lips, and then my hands were cuffed in front of me and Michelle told me to go back up front to Alexis.

Alexis was still wearing her strapon, and she said," Get on your knees and give me road head, bitch." I got down and started licking along the shaft, deep - throating all the way to the base, which caused the attachment inside her to stimulate her. I looked into her eyes and winked and jacked her cock with bound hands, before burying it back into my mouth, making sure to have it push out the side of my cheek from time to time ;) I've done this a few times....ha-ha. "You're a pretty good little cock sucker," Alexis growled. "Thank you ma'am," I mumbled my mouth full of cock. "Look at your smeared lipstick, that's a good whore look," she said, "come sit on my lap."

I slowly got to my feet, too slowly for Alexis, as she grabbed my hair and pulled me up, before pushing me all the way down onto her strapon, burying it in my ass! I started bouncing like a good whore up and down on her cock. I bore down and put my hands on her thighs and really rode her hard. I heard a truck horn honk and looked over and saw a trucker pull up next to us. I got really red OMG! Alexis looked over and waved and told me to rise up slowly, almost all the way off her cock so that he could see what was going on. She also said to lace my fingers together behind my neck and then start really riding her. I did what I was told! She told me to look over and I almost couldn't do it, but I did and the trucker had a big grin on his face.

As I rode, my tits bounced up and down, the ball gag that was still around my neck bounced as well, and Alexis pointed to my smeared lipstick and make a "cock sucking motion" with her hand toward my mouth, which made the trucker laugh even more. Then she shoved me off her cock onto the floor. I staggered up and wobbled to the back and collapsed back on the bed.

I woke up and looked down and I was wearing a cheerleader outfit. It was a white midriff bearing and low cut top....and a short white pleated skirt that barely covered my ass. A tiny pink thong was holding a very large butt plug in my ass, and I was wearing knee high white socks with pink stripes and of course white 7 inch platform heels. Alexis came over and fixed the strings of the thong so they came up over my waistband of my skirt.

The RV stopped and Michelle said we were going to get dinner. We stopped at like an Applebee's or one of those and went in. I was seriously having trouble walking, I mean I'm used to the heels, but MAN that plug was big! Michelle grabbed me by the hand and basically dragged me behind her and it was tough keeping up, I was stumbling around like an idiot. We got some looks...I mean the outfit was sexy but I think it was the heels and socks that really put it over the top... Michelle made sure we sat at the bar so I had to try and sit on a hard stool with the plug in, and I did the best I could to ease myself down, but man that hurt...it really drove the plug home!

When I went to order, Michelle cut me off and said, "She'll have a small salad, she needs to keep her figure" which was kind of embarrassing to have someone do that. We got our food, and during that, Michelle grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the ladies room. She pushed me into the stall and onto my knees. She sat down on the closed toilet and lifted her skirt to reveal a strapon...I wasn't really surprised at this point. I didn't even need to be told to start sucking....I just did.

"That's a good girl," she purred. "Keep sucking, baby, oh yeah..."she grabbed my head and started forcing me to deep throat her so I gagged a little, but mostly the rocking made my heels click together a lot. I heard someone next to us say, "Are you alright in there??" OMGGGG!!

"I'm great, thanks!" Michelle said, "Tell her you're ok," she growled. "I'm fine," I said but it was muffled because of the cock in my mouth.

"Stand up and bend over," Michelle said.

"What?" the other lady said.

"I'm not talking to you," Michelle said.

I stood up, turned around and bent over. Michelle moved behind me, and I put my hands on the closed seat. I felt my skirt flipped up and her hands rubbing my ass, before she spanked it! Ouch!! But I bit my lip to keep from yelling. I looked down and could still see the other lady's feet in the other stall. OMG! Michelle pulled my thong to the side and eased the plug out of my ass. "Take care of this," she said, and I reached back and took the plug and set it down on the seat and started sucking it.

Right as I started sucking, I felt her strapon start working its way into my ass. It was a bit smaller than the plug, which was nice. She grabbed the waistband of my skirt with both hands and rammed her cock the rest of the way home. I grunted, but the plug kept me from making too much noise. She continued slamming me hard and fast, pulling my hair, slapping my already sore ass cheeks. After a few minutes, she just stopped and pulled out. I think she had already cum, and just wanted a quickie from me. Which would explain why my top never even came off...or anything else. She just wanted to get off quickly by using my ass.

"Thanks whore," Michelle said to me. "

"Anytime," I licked my lips and winked at her.

"Since you were such a great piece of ass, I'll give you a choice. You don't have to wear the butt plug out of here..."

She saw the look in my eyes. That's great, I was thinking to myself. Give my poor ass a rest...I picked up the plug...and quickly realized that I had no where else to put it. I had no purse, and certainly no where in my skimpy clothes to hide such a thing!

Michelle laughed, as I resigned myself to shoving it back up my ass. I bent over, spread my cheeks and worked the plug back in all the way up to the base. I pulled my thong and skirt back into place, and she grabbed my hand and led me back out. I know I was walking funny from the fucking she'd given me, plus the large plug in my ass....we paid for dinner and got back on the RV.

I sat down on the bed, and Alexis said, "You've been such a good whore this whole trip...you deserve a break." With that, she took off my cheerleader top and skirt, and pulled the thong aside. "You may remove that," she said, and I pulled the plug out of my ass, and then put the thong back between my cheeks. It felt so good to have my ass empty and just the thong back there for once!

I fell asleep, and woke to Alexis telling me that we were at my place. I tossed on some sweat shorts and a bikini top and staggered back to my place. They thanked me for such a great trip and I winked and said, "Well, you know how it is: 'Ass, gas, or grass, no one rides for free!'" We all laughed and they left. What a great vacation!