Domination + Vibration = Elation

Story Info
Young girl is dominated by 50 year old lover.
3.2k words
4.29
43.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in the shower when you get home from the office. You pour yourself a glass of scotch and take off your coat and tie before wandering into the bathroom. You watch me through the steamed up glass of the shower as I finish lathering my body with soap. I don’t even know that you are home until your voice breaks the silence.

“Hey sweet girl. How’s your shower?” Your voice startles me at first but I quickly recover and poke my head out of the shower door. You look so handsome, leaning against the countertop, your mouth curled into that sexy smile of yours that I love so much. I retreat back under the spray of the water to rinse myself off. As I shut off the water, you open the shower door for me. You wrap a fluffy towel around me and begin drying me off.

You stand behind me and rub the towel all over my body. Although you say that you are just drying me off, your hands occasionally wander over my breasts and lower abdomen, brushing against my most sensitive spots. Finally you quit trying to be sneaky and outright grab my breasts with your hands, letting my towel drop onto the tiled floor. Your fingers find my nipples and you begin to flick and tease them. Almost instantly they are hard and standing straight up into the air, as if they are begging you for more.

I press my ass into you, pushing it into your cock while you continue to play with my tits. I reach my hands behind me and find your cock through the fabric of your pants. I stroke you for a few moments then I undo your zipper. When your pants fall to the floor, I am finally able to really grab a hold of your hard cock. I cup your balls in one hand while my other hand focuses in on your dick. I encircle you with my fingers and gently squeeze your thick head as I move my hand up and down, up and down, your big, hard, purple cock.

“Oh baby I want you so much,” you say as you grasp my shoulders and turn me around so that I am facing you. I open my lips as you press your mouth against mine. Our tongues dart in and out of each other’s mouths as we share a firm and passionate kiss. I want you too and I do not plan on waiting much longer to have you.

We continue to kiss as I lead you towards the bed. You shed your boxers as I lift my leg up and hook it around you. You sit down on the edge of the bed so my exposed (and very wet) pussy hovers over your hard cock. You pull me closer to you and I can feel the thick head of your cock pushing my pussy lips apart.

I love the way your cock feels when it first enters me. It makes me so horny and I want you to start fucking me right away but you tease me for a little bit instead. You push in and out of me, an inch at a time, but you never fully enter me. I let you tease me for a little longer but my patience begins to wear thin. I am eager to fuck and I have had just about enough of this little game. I push myself into you, forcing your cock all of the way inside of me. For a brief moment I feel your balls against me but you quickly pull away as you watch your beautiful cock emerge from the folds of my pussy lips.

I know that you are trying to go slow but the sensation of your cock moving in and out of my pussy feels so incredible to both of us. With every thrust you push yourself back into me a little faster and a little deeper. Soon you are ramming your cock into me as hard and as fast and as deep as you possibly can. You ream my pussy with so much force that nearly every time you dive into me, I am almost thrown off of you. But somehow I manage to keep my grip on you and I begin to fuck you back just as hard as you are fucking me.

“I want more of you baby,” you say. “I want all of you. I want your tight little pussy.”

“Yes baby, take me, fuck me baby,” I cry out. “Fuck me harder with your big cock. Please baby? Please?” I keep begging you for more as your cock pistons in and out of my wet pussy and your balls slap against my ass. The room is filled with our moans of desire and the sound of our bodies slamming into one another.

All of the sudden you pick me up and thrown me onto the bed. You shove my legs above my head so my pussy is wide open in front of you. You rub your cock over my clit, then up and down my pussy lips, before finally sliding it back inside of me.

“Is that what you want? Is it? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to be my little cumslut? You better want to. You want to suck my cock, don’t you? Of course you do. You love sucking my cock, you little cocksucker.” With every word that comes out of your mouth, you drive your cock deeper into me. You see me wince from the pain of your cock stretching my pussy but you know how much I love that pain. I love the way your cock fills me up. No other man has ever been able to stretch my pussy like you can.

As you continue to fuck me, my fingers find their way down to my clit. While one of hands rubs my engorged little nub, the other grabs your cock as it drives in and out of my pussy. I stroke you, even when you plunge your dick inside of me. I feel myself about to cum but I try to refrain from peaking. You see me bite my lip and instantly know what is going on. I think that you are going to slow down but instead you fuck me harder, pushing me over the edge. You can feel me cumming hard. The muscles in my pussy tighten around you like a vice grip. I cum loudly. My screams of ecstasy fill the bedroom and echo out into the living room.

“Baby, was that good? Did you like cumming so hard? I hope so because you’re not even close to being done. I’ll let your pussy rest for a few, but you’re cumming again tonight. And not just once more. Baby, you’re going to cum a lot more than just once…” As your voice trails off, you give my pussy one final thrust before pulling your cock out of me. You fall onto your back next to me.

Although my orgasm has made me tired, the sight of your big, hard, purple cock laying next to me is simply too tempting. You are absolutely right- I do love sucking your cock. I love it when you fill my mouth with hot cum. Quickly I get on all fours and lower my mouth to your cock. As your dick disappears into my mouth, my hands begin stroking your balls and what part of your cock that won’t fit into my mouth. I continue to suck you as my fingers move over your balls and onto your perineum. I gently massage your perineum, inching my fingers towards your ass as I do so. With one hand still stroking your shaft while my mouth fucks it, my other hand reaches your ass and the cluster of nerves that gather there.

I pull away from your for a moment to find the bottle of liquid KY that you keep by the bed. I pour an excessive amount into my hands and over my fingers before I return to your cock, balls, and ass. I keep sucking your big, hard cock with my mouth while my KY-laden fingers massage your balls, and then, your perineum. You begin to writhe ever so slightly as the cool gel hits your ass. I see that your balls have tightened up to your body- a sure sign that you are enjoying this.

“Get on all fours,” I order you as I lift my mouth from your cock. After you do, I stand up behind you and grab the bottle of KY again. I pour the bottle over my hands and let the excess drip into your ass crack, where it gathers before funneling down to your balls. I reach between your legs with one hand and grasp your thick cock. For a few minutes I simply stroke you with my KY-covered hand. I can tell that you relax a tad. I begin to softly caress your ass cheeks with my other hand, occasionally giving them a gentle squeeze with my fingers. You begin to fuck the circle made by my fingers as I stroke your cock. The KY allows your dick to easily slip in and out of hands and fingers. You quicken your pace. I let you enjoy yourself for a few moments, but only because, unlike you, I know what is going to come next.

You are so engrossed with fucking my hand that you barely notice that I am no longer stroking your ass cheeks. But you have no time to contemplate the whereabouts of my absent hand before it smacks down on your ass cheek so hard that it almost takes your breath away.

You are unable to fully recover from the sting left by my spanking before you feel my lubed fingers softly caressing the outside of your anus. Briefly I let go of your cock to grab the KY. I empty a generous amount of the liquid gel over your ass, taking care to ensure that my fingers are also soaked with the slick lube.

With both of my hands completely covered in KY, I turn my focus back onto you. Your hard cock slips in and out of my grip as I stroke it. You begin to gently buck your hips back and forth, fucking the air like it is my pussy. You are surprised at how good my fingers feel on your anus. I rub you a little harder and begin bucking faster.

With my thumb still caressing you, I gently slide my index finger into your ass, and then softly pull it out. You moan with pleasure as I slip my finger back inside you. I stroke your cock harder and faster as my finger moves in and out of your slick asshole.

Your hips start bucking wildly as you feel yourself begin to cum. I keep jerking off your cock while my finger continues to fuck your ass. Just as your orgasm comes to a full head, I slide a second finger into you and press down hard on your prostate. You finally cum and it is unlike anything that you have ever felt before. Every little bit of energy that you possess is sucked out of you as wave after wave of orgasms rack your body, with no apparent end in sight. You think that you must be unloading at least five gallons of cum into my hand and onto the bed. You can actually feel every single muscle in your body tighten at the same time. It is by far the most intense orgasm that you have ever had in your life. Finally, after what seems like hours, the last of your energy flows out of you. Exhausted, you collapse onto your back on the bed.

I disappear into the bathroom to wash up before I return to you with a warm, wet towel. I kiss you passionately as I gently clean the KY and cum off of you. When we are both clean and dry, I snuggle up next to you in the nook. We lay there together in blissful silence until we fall asleep in each other’s arms…

I wake up the next morning to find you staring mischievously at me. As I struggle to keep my eyes open, you begin kissing me. I feel your hands on my breasts and then on my arms. You take my hands and move them down to your rock hard cock. Instinctively I begin to stroke you but you quickly stop me.

“No, sweet baby. Last night I told you that you were going to cum again. In fact, I said that you were going to cum multiple more times. And you are going to. Spread your sweet pussy for me baby. Show me your pretty little pussy.” I spread my legs apart, expecting to feel your fingers or maybe even your tongue. Instead, I feel the coolness of lubricant on my clit and my pussy lips, followed by the telltale smell of Piña Colada. As I look down, you flick on the vibrator that is in your hand and begin to tease my clit with the lubricated head of the jelly cock. I moan as the vibrations ripple through my clit down into my pussy. I raise my hips off of the bed, trying to catch the vibrator in my pussy. But you pull the toy away from me and shake your head from side to side.

“Baby, no. I was good for you last night so now you have to be good for me. You will get to play when I say that you can. Right now I want you to suck this cock for me. Show me how you suck cock. Show me how you like to suck my big cock.” You turn off the vibrator before bringing it to my mouth. I hungrily take the head of it between my lips and begin sucking on it. You push the jelly dildo deep into my mouth and then pull it back out. “You like that don’t you baby? You like it when you’re face-facked by a big cock, don’t you?” I try to nod but you shove the vibrator back into my mouth and begin face-fucking me with it.

As I suck on my toy, I can see you out of the corner of my eye, stroking yourself with your free hand. Watching you stroke your big, hard, purple cock always makes me wet but I am becoming especially turned on as I watch you while I suck my jelly cock. I move my hand down towards my pussy but you catch me and slap my hand away.

“Naughty, naughty girl. What did I tell you? No play until I say you can. Now you’re going to have to be punished. Lie on your stomach.” I quickly obey you and flip over, facedown, onto the bed. You lift my hips up and slide a pillow under me so that my ass sticks up in the air. You run your hand over my ass cheek, and then you quickly draw it back before smacking down on my pale skin. “Naughty girl, I bet that you like to be spanked. Don’t you?” You don’t give me a chance to answer you before you continue. “Well let’s see what else you like. Spread your legs sweet baby girl. Spread them further apart than that.” I open my legs as far as I possibly can. I feel your hand still lingering on my tingling ass cheek. You spank me again and then run your finger down my ass crack to my pussy. You spread my pussy lips apart with two fingers and I feel the cool air hit me.

“Put your ass up higher in the air. But keep those legs spread, you naughty girl.” As I push my ass up, I feel your fingers pulling my pussy even further apart. Then I feel the cold wetness of your tongue lapping at my pussy. You lick me up and down before moving on to my clit. You lick, suck, and nibble on my clit, gently at first, but soon you all out devour me, hard and roughly, in just the way I like my pussy to be eaten.

I grind my pussy into your mouth as I silently beg you to let me cum. You completely ignore me and pull your mouth away from my pussy. I shove my ass even higher in the air to show you my displeasure. “Calm down sweet baby. You’ll get yours when I say its time.” You quietly laugh and spank me again. “Now keep those legs spread for me, okay? Let me see that beautiful pussy. Oh yes, there you are, you naughty girl.” You spank me even harder as you bring the vibrator up to my pussy again.

You keep the toy turned off while you rub it up and down my pussy lips and all over my clit. Finally you put it inside of me and flick it on. You rub my clit with your fingers while you fuck me with the vibrator. I can feel the vibrations throughout my body as my orgasm builds inside of me. I rock back and forth on the jelly cock that you are fucking me with.

You lean over my back so your mouth is right next to my ear. “I want to taste you when you cum baby. I want you so bad,” you whisper. “Come on, cum for me baby. Cum.” I want to cum too and I am about to unleash my orgasm when you suddenly grasp me by my hips and flip me over onto my back. You dive into my pussy, devouring it with your mouth. After a few moments you pull away and place the vibrator in my hand. “Baby, fuck you clit while I eat your pussy. I want you to cum so hard. Fuck it hard for me, okay?” I am all too happy to oblige. I flick the vibrator on high and rub the head all over my already throbbing clit.

Within a minute or two I am cumming and I am cumming hard. I know that my pussy juices must be drowning you. Even after I peak, my body continues to writhe under the touch of your tongue and fingers. I am glad that I tossed the vibrator away from you when I came because I am sure that if you had it in your possession, you would continue to torture my sensitive clit. I let you tease me until I can no longer bear it anymore. I slap your hands away from my pussy and lay back onto the bed.

I am not sure which one of us had the better orgasm in the last 24 hours. I am absolutely exhausted and my pussy is in even worse shape. She is so tired, but like me, so happy. You lay next to me and I return to the nook. Within moments I am already asleep in your arms, dreaming of the possibilities that await me the next time I open my eyes…