Domination Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... Tastes like loser pussy," Samantha said and sucked her own fingers that were soaked with Sarah's juices.

"You like the taste of my pussy? I'll make sure you get a real good taste later on," Sarah replied.

"Ooh, but I can't wait that long," Samantha said. "Now, it may feel weird at first, but don't worry. When I'm done with you, you will feel naked without my tongue tightly pressed against your clit."

"I've got a place for your tongue," Sarah said. She turned around, grabbed her own ass cheeks and spread them for Samantha, revealing her anus.

"Get ready," the ref said. They got into the start position. "Go!"

They got together and tumbled to the ground, were they rolled around and fought for control over the other. It seemed that no one was willing to let the other get on top.

"It's time for you to get inside your cage," Natalie suddenly said to me.

"What?" I asked in confusion. Her hand gripped harder around my balls.

"Is there a problem?" she asked while squeezing them.

"No. No problem," I responded. She proceeded to get up and I got up as well. She led me to the cage at the side of the mat and pointed inside. I crawled in with my tail between my legs, like a dog that had misbehaved. She locked the cage shut behind me. It was a fairly spacious cage, it had room for at least two other persons. I sat down on my knees inside the cage, facing the mat.

When I directed my attention back to the match, Sarah had just caught Samantha's right arm between her legs and locked them together. They were tumbling around and Sarah ended up on her back with Samantha's arm still trapped. Samantha crawled around so that she was on top of Sarah facing her feet with their breasts pressed together and wrapped her other arm around Sarah's neck. Samantha now had Sarah in a headlock, which meant that Samantha was now in control. The points were once again being awarded to our opponents.

Sarah kicked her legs up and tried to catch Samantha's head between them but failed to do so. This left Samantha's right arm free again, which was bad news for Sarah. Samantha's fingers once again found their way to Sarah's pussy, and this time she wasted no time and quickly slid two fingers in. The ref called out more domination points to our opponents. She found Sarah's g-spot and roughly finger fucked her, resulting in more moans from Sarah. I could see Sarah was struggling so hard not to cum that she didn't even try to get out of the hold, she was just laying still at the skilled hands of her opponent.

Sarah's eyes stared blankly into the ceiling. She was intensely forcing herself to not give in to the pleasure and her focus was completely on the internal struggle. Natalie apparently noticed this as she took the opportunity to get up and walk over to them with a pair of handcuffs. With me being locked in the cage, I was unable to do anything about it. She grabbed one of Sarah's hands and Samantha helped her get the other by twisting both herself and Sarah sideways so that they were laying on their sides while still fingering Sarah's pussy. This gave Natalie access to Sarah's other hand as well and she grabbed hold of it. Sarah was still not putting up much resistance. Natalie brought both hands behind Sarah's back and handcuffed them together to secure Sarah from getting away, like a predator trapping it's target before going in for the kill. She then returned to her seat at the side of the mat. When Sarah had been handcuffed, Samantha got to her knees. With her fingers still in Sarah's pussy, she crawled forward until Sarah's head was just below her crotch and wrapped her legs around Sarah's neck. This forced Sarah's head up and in towards Samantha's ass. They were now in the same position that Natalie and myself had just been in.

"Enough with appetizers. I think it's time for the main course," Samantha said and lowered her head down to Sarah's crotch. She loudly sniffed it.

"Mmmm... Smells good," she murmured. "It smells like submission, with a hint of sluttiness. I think this has been cooked just long enough."

She reached out her tongue and licked Sarah's pussy with long, soft strokes. She then pressed her mouth around Sarah's clit and let her tongue work it's magic. As Sarah started approaching orgasm, Samantha seemed to slowed down her licking, only to resume it when Sarah had calmed down a little bit. This kept Sarah on the edge of orgasm and also made her not resist as much, which meant that Natalie could keep getting points for licking her pussy and for being in control. I also knew that if she could get my girlfriend to squirt, that would double their points. However, I did not think that was possible.

Samantha would vary the intensity of her licking based on how aroused Sarah was. When she was just about ready to orgasm, Samantha would back off and just hover her mouth over her pussy, only letting her breath softly touch it. During the pauses, she slapped Sarah's breasts and pinched her nipples to "help" her controlling her arousal. She would then resume licking Sarah's pussy, causing her to fight against her own desires.

After a while of being subjected to this sexual torture, the ref called out shame points to Sarah for being passive. This woke Sarah up, and she finally started resisting again and struggled to get away. At this point, they had been in this position for a few minutes. Her breasts had red marks and her nipples must have been sore from all the pinching they had endured. Samantha apparently decided that she had milked as much points she wanted from this hold and went for it. She resumed her finger fucking and this time also rubbed Sarah's saliva drenched, erect clit.

"No! No! Stop!" Sarah moaned from between Samantha's thighs. She struggled, both physically and mentally, but her moans were getting shorter and shorter. In just a few seconds, she went from trying to get away to being on the edge of orgasm again.

"She's so close now," Samantha said to her partner and then whispered to Sarah "Cum for me, baby."

I saw that Sarah did not want to let this happen, but the sensations became to much for her to fight. She let out a loud moan and started to cum, her body finally surrendering to Samantha's sexual attack. To my surprise, I saw and heard her juices gushing out of her pussy with each thrust of her tormentors fingers. I had never been able to make her squirt and didn't think that it was possible, but the growing puddle of cum between her legs proved me wrong.

"Forced squirting orgasm! 250 domination points to Samantha and 50 shame points to Sarah," the ref called out and the sound of Samantha's laughter mixed with Sarah's moans and the gushing sound from between her legs.

"You're just a little slut, aren't you," Samantha teasingly asked Sarah as she still pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy and caused waves of pleasure to shoot throughout Sarah's body in her intense orgasm. "A horny fucking slut."

Sarah was moaning and breathing heavily. Before she had time to answer, Samantha released the head scissors and withdrew her fingers from Sarah's dripping pussy. Samantha got up to her knees, and Sarah squirmed beneath her and tried to roll away. Samantha turned around so that she was facing Sarah's head and as she turned around, I saw that her pussy was dripping wet. She then grabbed Sarah's head and forced it straight down, into the mat. This prevented Sarah from moving her head as Samantha then sat down on Sarah's face. Samantha's pussy was now right on top of Sarah's mouth. Sarah's head was buried beneath Samantha's thighs, and this combined with the fact that she was handcuffed between her back made it difficult for her to move.

Samantha looked Sarah in the eyes as she then once again resumed finger fucking her. She seemed to know what she was doing, and I got the feeling this was not the first time she performed this routine on an opponent. Sarah made a weak attempt to get away, but her efforts made no difference. The orgasm had really drained her from power. All she could do was press her legs together to show that she did not enjoy this treatment. The orgasm had subsided and Samantha was trying to get their eyes to meet as she was leaning back and worked over Sarah's pussy. Sarah did not like this and looked away, but she was helpless to stop Samantha's intruding fingers from getting inside her. Within a minute of having Samantha sitting on her face, finger fucking her, Sarah started to moan again. Once again, I was in disbelief. She had never had multiple orgasm when we were having sex, but sure enough the moans were getting louder and her breathing was intensifying. She was laying still and her eyes had met Samantha's.

"You like this, don't you?" Samantha asked and Sarah's moans was the only answer she needed.

"You like getting wrestled into submission," she continued while looking straight into Sarah's eyes. "Getting captured and dominated by another woman... Being forced to orgasm against your will... Luckily for you, there's nothing I love more than taking on a cocky woman and making her my bitch on the mat. Now, I'm the Queen, and your face is my throne!"

I noticed that Sarah was getting more and more turned on. Samantha was steadily getting her closer to a second orgasm. Sarah's legs were no longer pressed together and seemed to be slowly separating.

"How does my fingers feel inside that pussy of yours? It is so wet, I must be doing something right," Samantha said and laughed. "Or maybe it's the sight and smell of my pussy, right there in your face. Go ahead, taste it. I know you want to."

From my position, I was unable to see if Sarah obeyed this request. Soon, it became clear that she did, as the ref called out more shame points to us. I was surprised by this fact since I thought of Sarah as a naturally dominant person. Yet, here she was, submissively licking another woman's pussy.

These women really knew how to dominate a wrestling match. There was now just two minutes left in the match, and the outcome was clear. We had been almost completely dominated. The remaining time was most likely just going to be used to further humiliate us.

"That boyfriend of yours did not put much of a fight," Samantha said. "He just let Natalie get hold of his balls, and after that he was obviously done for. You did at least put up a fight. Now he's helplessly watching as I'm giving you more pleasure than he ever did using nothing but my fingers, while you're showing your gratitude for getting dominated by licking my pussy."

Samantha's words seemed to get to Sarah and she was moaning intensely from below Samantha's crotch. I was not used to seeing my leader being verbally abused and humiliated like this, and seeing it happen was both degrading and arousing at the same time.

"Now you're close again," Samantha said. "I can feel it in your pussy. And look at that, just 30 seconds remaining. It would be a shame if you didn't get to cum a second time."

With that, Samantha stopped finger fucking Sarah. She just teasingly held her fingers still inside Sarah's pussy. For the first time in a long time, Sarah started to struggle. She used her legs and hips to grind herself against Samantha's fingers. The ref called out more shame points. Sarah did not seem to care, she just wanted to cum. She moaned and kept grinding her pussy against Samantha's fingers until there was just 15 second left.

"No," Samantha said and pulled away her hand. "No more for you."

"No! Please! Please, let me cum," Sarah begged. Samantha crossed her arms and just sat atop Sarah's face as the seconds ticked by. I heard Sarah's muffled cries from underneath her.

With just 8 seconds remaining, Samantha suddenly leaned back and drove her fingers inside Sarah's pussy again. She rammed them in and out. Sarah was in heaven again and she moaned loudly. Just as the round was about to end, she had a second orgasm. The ref called out points for the orgasm and then blew the whistle to indicate that the match was over. Samantha's fingers smacked into Sarah's pussy a few more times before she stopped and got up from Sarah's face. Sarah was laying on the mat, exhausted, and with pussy juices all over her face.

"That was fun," Samantha said and laughed. Natalie came over to her and they kissed passionately.

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun beating you," Natalie said to us.

The ref came over to them, stood between them and raised their hands in the air, declaring them the winners of the fight. She then noted the final score and left the room.

"Next time, try to put up more of a challenge," Samantha said and they both laughed. Natalie walked over to Sarah.

"Here you go," she said and unlocked Sarah's handcuffs. She then gave Sarah the other keys.

"Here are the keys to Tony's locks as well. If I were you, though, I'd let him stay in the cage after such a bad performance," Samantha said and laughed as she and Natalie then left the room.

Now, my girlfriend was the only one left. She wiped the juices from her face, stood up straight, and I could see that she was entering her dominant mindset again. I looked at her and she looked back with an expression of frustration. She had been made to submit to another woman in front of me and she was not happy about it. I had a feeling she was going to regain her authority by taking it out on me when we got home.

12