Dominatrix Fuck Session

Story Info
An afternoon of dominatrix fucking session of joy!
1.1k words
3.91
49k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the day I had been waiting for.

I had arranged to meet up with a friend who was younger than me, but who I knew would want to fuck me.

As I showered, washed my hair, rubbed body oil over my whole body, so that my skin felt so soft to the touch. I kept thinking of his face and what I wanted to do with him.

I didn't bother with underwear, I just put on my leather mini skirt (good thing I always had a hairless cunt), my red leather bodice, to show off my cleavage, and then my thigh high leather boots.

I got my bag of goodies with me, my blindfold, cuffs, dog collar and lead and my favourite whip.

I put on a nice long raincoat as it has started to rain and make my way out of my apartment to the taxi waiting downstairs for me.

I make small talk with the driver, I can't really be bothered but don't want to be rude either, when we get to his building, I pay the fee plus a generous tip.

I press the number to his apartment, and the buzzer goes, so I push on the door and head to the lift.

When I get to his door, I ring and within seconds the door is opened and there he stands, so handsome and young.

"Please come in, let me take your coat?" He asks so politely, so I undo my coat and see his eyes light up when he sees what I'm wearing. He quickly takes the coat and hangs it up.

"How are you today?" I ask casually and he replies shyly that he is good and feels a bit nervous.

"Don't be nervous, we are going to have fun, I want you to really enjoy yourself" I say to him as I reach out and hold the side of his soft face.

I move closer and start to kiss him, his lips are so soft and as I part his lips his mouth is warm and inviting.

I start to unbutton his shirt which reveals a gorgeous torso, and then I unzip his trousers and remove his boxers so that he stands before me naked.

"Can I put the dog collar on around your neck while you get on all fours?" He nods enthusiastically.

I clip the lead and start to walk him around the room, suddenly I whip his ass "walk faster!" I shout, which he does, and we walk a while long, my heels clicking on the wooden flooring.

I stop and remove the lead.

"Lick my boots all the way up to my thigh!" I instruct him and he starts to bend closer to the floor and lick my boots, I whip him again, "not good enough, start again" another whip on his ass.

His starts again, and as he reaches my thigh I look at him and lift his face upwards, and I bend down and kiss him hungrily. I am starting to get so wet in my cunt, and need that long cock of his inside me soon!

I stand up again and I unclip my bodice, revealing my pert breasts with erect nipples, he kneels before me and starts to caress them, and gently suck each nipple as his hand works it's way up my skirt and he inserts 2 fingers into my juicy wet cunt, i gasp with sheer pleasure!

He nearly makes me cum with his fingers but suddenly stops when I whip him again.

"Carry me over to the bed and fuck me hard!" I demand!

He is so strong he lifts me like I don't weigh anything, and I cling onto his neck and kiss his cheek.

He carefully places me on the bed.

"Unzip my boots with your teeth!" I shout at him, and he does so quickly, and I then wiggle out of my skirt so that I am naked on the bed.

"I want you to handcuff me to the bed and then I want you to put on that blindfold" I say as I point to the items on the side.

He goes over to collect them and walks back, his cock is so swollen and erect, I can't wait to feel that deep inside me!

He carefully handcuffs my hands to the headboard and then places the blindfold on, covering his eyes.

He feels around and parts my legs so that he can position himself between my legs.

He holds onto my hips and he enters me... fuck me... this feels so good... he is so long and wide... I wrap my legs around his body as he thrusts into me, he is smiling, as he can feel the intensity as he can't see anything... he keeps thrusting me and I move my legs higher up over his shoulders so that he can fuck me deeper!

My arms are trapped which makes me feel my whole move with each thrust!

"Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster!"

I shout as the burning intensity of my orgasm is raging through my body!

His body slams into mine harder, deeper, he keeps thrusting... oh my fucking God... this is fucking fantastic!

I hear his breathing get shallower as he is starting to cum... slamming into me, his skin above his cock slamming against my clit... fuck that feels amazing!

My pelvis is so tilted that his cock is so deep inside my wet cunt... slamming against me... thrusting so deep... oooooo...aaaaaa... I am cumming so fast and hot... and I can feel his throbbing cock deep inside me... one final thrust and he explodes deep inside me!

We are both covered in sweat, and panting... that was so fucking good... felt so fucking amazing!

I lower my legs and he collapses on me, and I can feel his heart beating so fast... I want to stroke his hair... but my hands are still handcuffed!

"Thank you for that amazing fuck, I am dripping so much cum out of my cunt... yours and mine... that was so intense!" I say and he looks at me and smiles as he removes the blindfold.

"I have never felt such an amazing feeling... your warm wet cunt around my cock... more intense as I could only feel it... I want to use this more often!" He says waving the blindfold before me.

I giggle as I nod in agreement.

"Would you do me the honour of removing my handcuffs please?"

He does and we hold each other so tight... I whisper in his ear...

"Do you want to be handcuffed now and let me do all the work while you dominate me?"

"Definitely!"

And so the game of fucking continues!!