Dominatrix, In Trouble?

Story Info
A dominatrix gets arrested. Does she enjoy the cuffs?
3.6k words
3.76
26.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominatrix, in trouble?

She did as she was told and turned off the ignition and dropped the keys out the window of her car. Her name is Jasmine. Princess Jasmine to be more specific, and she is a highly renowned dominatrix.

Unluckily for Princess Jasmine is that she was on her way home from work and someone reported her car stolen. Which is why she finds herself in the predicament that she is currently in.

"Slowly open your door and step out please ma'am!" the Officer yells from behind the door of his car.

"Fuck me...." Jasmine mumbles as she does as she is told and steps out of the vehicle.

She is a sight to be seen dressed in her skintight black latex tube top and matching mini skirt. Topped off with a tight black leather spiked posture collar and a midriff gray fur coat. She stands defiantly on 6 inch cherry red stiletto heels and leers at the pathetic officer who has inconvenienced her.

The officer eyes her up from head to toe, mesmerized by her beautiful green eyes. Her hair is done up like a secretaries with a few strands hanging down framing her beautiful face. He regains his composure and tells her to put her hands on the roof of the car and spread em.

He walks over slowly and gives her a light push on the back to make his presence known.

"Ma'am your car has been reported stolen. I'm going to have to frisk you and take you downtown for questioning, do you understand?" He asks, as he looks her over.

"Stolen!" Jasmine screams angrily. "There is no way in hell, this is my car you pig!" Jasmine yells as she begins to turn to face him.

"Get your hands back on the roof, and keep your voice down" commands the officer. "You aren't under arrest yet, we just need to go downtown and get all of this sorted out." "Please just remain calm"

Jasmine does as she is told as the cop begins to frisk her. He runs his hands all over her tense body, which infuriates her because it is starting to turn her on.

"Ma'am do you have any weapons?" asks the Officer politely.

"Where do you think I would be hiding anything in this attire you buffoon" is Jasmine's bitchy retort.

"That is some get up" admires the cop, "Are you going to a costume party or something?" He asks

Jasmine rolls her eyes and sighs. "If you must know I am a professional dominatrix, you will address me as Princess, or Princess Jasmine. Now can we please hurry this nonsense up a bit?

"That's fine by me, Princess," says the cop as he pulls out a pair of hinged handcuffs. "Unfortunately for you Miss dominatrix, you will be wearing these for your trip downtown," He says as he grabs her arm.

"I most certainly will not be handcuffed!" yells Jasmine as she begins to struggle. "I have never been restrained in my life, and some little worm like you wont be the first to do it" She sneers as she continues to struggle.

The cop being much stronger and trained doesn't take long to get both of her hands behind her and tightly locks the cuffs shut, twisting her wrists facing outward. "Now see that wasn't so hard, was it, Princess?" asks the Officer as he chuckles and tightens the cuffs another notch for good measure before double locking them shut.

Jasmine keeps her head held high and refuses to give up her freedom, or her attitude. "These handcuffs don't mean a thing. I'm a dominant ruler of little worms like you!" She angrily cusses as she casually flips her hair away from her eyes.

He tries to take a hold of her arm but Princess Jasmine is having none of that. She will not be pulled around by a lesser like some common criminal. She pulls away from him and with all the grace and posture of a true dominant woman strolls over to the patrol car defiantly.

The officer watches the sexy woman glide over to his car with powerful strides of her sexy legs as her heels click onto the cold street. Her skirt rides up a bit and with her hands cuffed tightly her breasts are pushed out to there maximum. She turns to face him as he stares. "Quit staring at me worm, and open my door," she commands as she leans against the hood of his car.

The officer half rolls his eyes even as the bulge in his pants grow. Something about this handcuffed woman and her dominant attitude is really pushing his buttons. He does as he is told and walks over and opens her door. She gracefully sits and double-crosses her legs tightly. "You, slave." She says to get his attention from looking at her long shapely legs. "Close my door, get into the car and take us somewhere where we can be alone" she commands and then turns her head away not even waiting for him to respond.

"Yes Princess" the officer says without even realizing it. He closes the door gets into the drives seat and begins to drive.

As he pulls into the driveway of his home the officer's head begins to clear. "I can't do this...I have to take her downtown." He mumbles to himself.

He looks into the rear view mirror to see her piercing green eyes staring into his from the back seat, and he again falls under her charms. "Ah what the hell. I haven't called it in yet." He convinces himself as he steps out of the vehicle.

The officer opens the back door and starts to reach into the car but then thinks better of it as he lets the sexy captive dominatrix get herself out of the back seat. She stands with perfect posture and walks to the front door of the house without even acknowledging the cop. He follows her and lets her into the house.

Once inside the cop finds Princess Jasmine sitting on the center of his couch with her long shapely legs crossed. He moves to her right and begins to sit. "No" commands Princess Jasmine.

He stops and stands there a moment looking at the sexy goddess then moves to her left side and begins to sit again. "No, worm. You kneel on the ground before your Princess." Commands Jasmine.

The officer looks on confused for a second. "Am I missing something or aren't you the one in the cuffs?" Asks the cop.

"I am only handcuffed because I choose to be for the moment. I enjoy the way they feel on my wrists, and I also enjoy how pathetic you are that a handcuffed woman has the power to make you grovel." retorts Jasmine. "As I have stated before, you are now my slave. I am your Princess, and you do as I command. Do you understand, pig?" asks Jasmine cockily.

"Now get your pathetic ass on your knees and lick my heels clean from your disgusting drive way" Jasmine commands before the cop can even respond.

This time he does not hesitate and immediately drops to his knees and begins licking the mud from her heels. Jasmine gives a tug on her cuffs and smiles wickedly at the shame on the officers' face.

Jasmine had never thought of being restrained in any way but this is slowly turning into a very erotic event for her. The feeling of her actually being helpless but still maintaining complete control is making her as horny as anything she had ever experienced in her life. She sits back and enjoys watching her little piggy clean her heels.

After a while Jasmine stops the pig from cleaning her shoes by giving him a light kick in the forehead. "That's enough piggy. Stand now and take off all of your clothes." She commands. He stands slowly and starts to undress. Jasmine is becoming very turned on by the power and bondage she is currently wrapped up in. As the officer gets his clothes off Jasmine realizes that he has a very nice body. Which turns her on all the more.

He sheepishly takes off his pants and reveals that he is wearing a woman's lace thong under his police uniform. Jasmine giggles with delight, "My little piggy likes to wear woman's underwear?" Jasmine mockingly asks. The officer just stands there red faced as Jasmine stands and circles her prey. "What a pretty little sissy you are in your sexy little panties. I bet you like to be fucked in your ass, don't you piggy?" Jasmine teases.

"Yes, Princess Jasmine." The officer responds as he looks down in shame. "I love to be humiliated and fucked in my ass".

"You are pathetic." Jasmine laughs as she pulls her cuffed hands around and pulls the back of the panties tightly up the officers' asshole. "You like the way that feels don't you pig?" asks Jasmine.

"Yes, Princess"

"You love to be dominated by such a beautiful and cruel Princess."

"Yes, Princess. You are the sexiest woman alive and I love to be your slave." Answers the officer sheepishly.

"Good piggy, because you will serve me for as long as I decide to allow you to." Answers Jasmine with lust in her voice. "Do you enjoy seeing your Princess in these tight handcuffs, slave?" asks Jasmine.

"Yes Princess, they are very sexy on you."

"They are indeed." Says Jasmine as she walks over to the full-length mirror on the wall and admires herself. "I rather like the way they look and feel against my skin." Jasmine admits. She appreciates that with the cuffs pulling her arms back that her posture improves and that her already large chest is pushed out further. She whips a few strands of hair out of her eyes as an idea develops in her head.

"Slave you will take these cuffs off now and you will take my coat for me, is that clear?" asks Jasmine as she does a spin in the mirror. Becoming more turned on at the sight of her own sexy bound body.

The officer releases her handcuffs and takes Jasmines coat and hangs it on his coat rack by the front door. "Much better." Jasmine says as she adjusts her breasts in her latex top.

Princess Jasmine then takes a locking leather collar from her purse and places it around her slaves' neck and padlocks it shut. She connects a short leash to it and gives a cruel tug pulling her little pigs head forward. "There we go, now you look more like the little sissy slave that you are." Jasmine chuckles.

"You will now place those handcuffs back on my wrists tightly as well as a pair above my elbows, and you will leg shackle me as well." Demands Jasmine.

The officer looks on confused for a moment but reluctantly places the cuffs around her right elbow and ratchets it closed. Then he pulls her arms back together and cuffs her left elbow so her arms are nearly touching. Jasmine breathes in sharply but watches in the mirror as her breasts are crushingly pushed out. Jasmines cunt is dripping wet as she looks herself over and feels how hard her arms are pulled back. She barely notices as he puts the wrist cuffs on followed by the leg shackles.

Once she is completely bound Jasmine releases a sharp breath and gives a tug at her bonds. "Mmmm it seems I've been missing out on this sensation." Jasmine says to herself while playfully struggle with her new restraints. "Piggy, get back on your knees and worship your sexy Goddess." Jasmine commands without looking away from her reflection in the mirror. She sits back down and crosses her legs as her piggy crawls over and kneels in front of her.

"Okay, time to get some use out of you sissy boy." Jasmine says cruelly as she opens her legs as wide as her shackles will allow. "Get over here and please your Mistress." Jasmine commands as she looks down at her sopping wet pussy. The officer buries his face into her waiting cunt and licks furiously. Jasmine squeezes her knees hard into his head to stop him. "Start slowly you pathetic pig or I shall not let you do this. The only reason you get to taste me so easily is because I have made myself so horny. This is a privilege for you worm." Jasmine scolds as she releases his head and allows him to continue. He slowly laps at her delicious sweet pussy noticing that it is completely shaved. Jasmines breathing starts to quicken as she tugs on her cuffs. She is so wet and horny that within moments of him licking she begins to thrash wildly and moan in delight. All that goes through her head is how absolutely sexy she looks and feels while cuffed, contorted, and vulnerable. Princess Jasmine quivers, as she steadily approaches an explosive orgasm.

She feels something on her leg and looks down to notice that her little piggy has gotten a rather large erection from all of her thrashing and moaning. She stamps down on it hard with her stiletto heel and gives a sharp tug on his leash with her still some what useful cuffed arms. The officer cries out in pain but she again traps his face in between her thighs and holds on tightly. "I didn't give you permission to get an erection you slime!" Jasmine moans as he continues to lick and suck at her tender clitoris. "I forbid you to ejaculate, slave!" Jasmine barely gets out through muffled moans. Within seconds she is gone, lost in an explosive series of orgasms that cause her to thrash about like a wild animal. She fights the cuffs to no avail, but that doesn't matter as the orgasm rages inside of her.

After long minutes and pleasure filled screams Jasmine begins to come back from the brink of her multiple orgasms. She breathes heavily and pushes the officer away with a knee as she crumples back onto the couch with sweat dripping down her ample cleavage.

Jasmine crosses her left silky leg over her right and double-crosses them to stop her aching loins from shaking. The officer kneels at her feet enjoying how long and sexy her legs look. Jasmine looks down to see him oggiling her and becomes irritated. "Slave fetch me a cigarette from my bag" commands Jasmine with a hint of displeasure in her voice.

The officer quickly fetches the cigarette and places it between his Princess' lips delicately. He lingers for a moment staring into her soft red lips as the cigarette dangles in place. "Well pig, light it for me or do you expect me to do it like this?" Jasmine asks angrily as she pulls her arms up to reveal her tight cuffs. He lights it for her and gets the reward of smoke being blown into his worthless face every time his Goddess takes a drag.

"Now since I have had my pleasure I think it is time that you had some pain, don't you agree piggy?" Jasmine asks as he puts out her butt.

"Yes Princess, please punish me" is the response she happily accepts.

"Good boy. Get my strap-on from my bag and I will show you the way a sissy boy should be fucked." Commands Jasmine cruelly.

Jasmine stands as he fetches her long 8-inch, thick strap-on from her bag and attaches it to her after taking off her short tight skirt. Jasmine sexily glides over to the dining room table and motions with her head for him to follow. "Bend your worthless ass over that table, piggy." Jasmine commands with a sexy flick of her eyebrow.

"May I please lube myself first my Princess." Asks the petrified officer.

"No, you may not. But since you decided to disobey I have a special treat for you once this is all over you swine!" sneers Jasmine. "Now, get down there!"

The officer bends over the table shakily and places his hands out to the side. Jasmine comes up behind him gracefully and plunges her big thick dick into his waiting asshole. The officer screams out in pain but Jasmine uses her leverage to hold him down and to pump deeply into his most sensitive of spots. Jasmine watches herself in the mirror as she pounds his ass. She admires how tight and sexy her own body is especially cuffed and restrained the way she is. She lustfully stares at her reflection while she continues to pump in and out.

She's snapped out of her daydream by the whimpering of the officer who has begun crying. "Shut your little whore mouth. The longer you cry the longer I will rape that tight ass of yours!" Jasmine says with a wicked smile on her face. She continues to thrust in and out only stopping to admire her self again.

After long hard minutes Jasmine gives one final thrust and then pulls out. The officer crumples down onto the floor in exhaustion and shame.

Jasmine walks over to the mirror and looks herself over as she snaps her fingers and gives a whistle. The officer crawls over and kneels in front of her guessing what comes next. "Now pig, look at your pathetic self in this mirror as you clean my cock." And with that Jasmine shoves the strap-on deeply into her slaves waiting mouth. At first the officer starts to gag from a mix of gag reflex and the thin layer of shit that is on the dildo, but he starts to get into a rhythm as Jasmine towers over him. She pumps her hips and gyrates back and forth as the display of her own body fucking this pathetic mans mouth makes her vagina come to life yet again.

She looks down as her slave blows her and notices that he again has an erection. She pulls the fake penis from his mouth and slaps him hard across the face with it. "What did I tell you about getting erection in my presence slave?" Jasmine inquires harshly.

"I'm sorry my Princess." The exhausted officer responds.

"No matter. Luckily for you I am horny again and I have use for your pathetic excuse for a penis." Responds Jasmine evenly.

"Shall I uncuff you my Princess?"

"If I wanted out of these cuffs it would not be because you asked me, pig. You will take off my leg shackles and my strap-on then you will lay on the bed and I will use your penis, is that understood?"

"Yes Princess." Responds the officer as he does as she commands and then lays on the bed.

Jasmine gets onto the bed and mounts the officer. His dick is rock hard and Jasmine slowly slides down onto it. "Before we begin slave know this, you will not make eye contact with me, and you are forbidden to cum inside of me. In fact you are forbidden to cum all together." Jasmine proclaims with a cruel grin.

She begins to slowly gyrate up and down on the officers' penis. His dick fills her up as she moans in delight as she continues to pump faster and harder. Jasmine whips her body around on top of the worthless slave who is doing his best to not ejaculate all over her and himself. Jasmine looks at herself in the mirror as she bobs up and down her breasts jiggle and flirt with pouring out of her tight top. Her tight collar keeps her head and chin held high as she breathes heavily. The officer begins to grind his hips up into her giving her that little extra bit of torque she desperately needs. Jasmine bucks like a wild bronco as she assaults his pathetic dick with her eager vagina. Her head is buzzing and her vagina is on fire as she again falls deep into an orgasm as she fights against the cruel steel of her cuffs. Jasmine moans in delight while below her the officer feels her vagina muscles spasm and squeeze shut onto his aching penis.

Jasmine hunches over and beads of sweat drip off of her chin onto her slaves' chest. She breathes heavily in and out as her perfect breasts rise up and down. Jasmine squeezes her eyes shut and replays the events of the day in her mind as another wave of orgasm crashes through her.

Slowly the orgasms start to dissipate and for the first time in hours Princess Jasmine grows weary of her restraints. Her arms ache from the cruel handcuffs. "Take these handcuffs off of me this instant slave," commands Princess Jasmine as she stands and turns to show her aching arms held so tightly together. The officer does as he is told as per usual.

The sun is now rising in the sky and Princess Jasmine has had her fill of domination and bondage. She gathers her coat and puts it on as she lights another cigarette. She turns to leave but thinks better of it for the moment and returns to the bedroom for one last look.

"Since you were such a good slave this evening I have decided to change my mind and allow you to ejaculate after I leave." Says Jasmine kindly. "If you are a little too 'tied up' to however, I understand, darling." Jasmine laughs as she blows a smoke ring into the officers' face and then turns and leaves.

The officer struggles and moans loudly while laying on the bed. He is wearing a bright red ball gag between his lips with tears streaming down his face. He is hand and elbow cuffed into a strict hogtie position with a chastity belt cruelly locked onto his swollen abused penis. The keys for the belt and cuffs are with his Princess. The last thing he hears is Princess Jasmines' cruel laughter followed by the door closing, and her heels clicking down the hall. Now nothing, She is gone and he is alone.

12