Dominatrix Makes Him a Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
His first session with a dominatrix ends in a naughty way.
2.1k words
4.47
28.2k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and English is not my mother tongue. Please be gentle. Have fun.

***

Marc's whole body was aching. Unbelievable, a few minutes of being on his knees, bent over with his ass up in the air and his thighs were in pain, so was his lower back. Now he was lying on his stomach, his legs stretched, still in those transparent high heels. He managed to kick them off, got back on his knees and stood up. A drop of cum stretched from his limp dick to the silken stocking of his left leg, but Marc couldn't do anything about it as his arms were still tied behind his back. Exhausted, he fell onto the bed, which didn't have normal bedding but a cover made of latex. He managed to lie comfortably on his back, with his hands between the bed and his back. Marc could see himself in a mirror above the bed, wearing that cheap stripper outfit: stockings and a fishnet top with a garter belt. His body was sweaty and his head blood-red. Was it because he just came the second time today in a brutally-intense orgasm? Or because he had been bending over and all the blood had rushed to his head? Or maybe because Lady Stella forced him to do all those embarrassing things...

Did she really force him? She gave some orders, yes. But as Marc complied, he willingly got carried away and did way more than she had told him to. He was so horny before, and Lady Stella's eyes and smile were so encouraging. So was the whole situation. The slutty lingerie he was wearing felt so good and naughty on his skin. Now he was lying on that latex bed, which had felt cold and strange at the beginning, but was very pleasant now. The whole room was stuffed with Lady Stella's bdsm items on the wall: whips, masks, chains, cuffs, dildos, ropes... There was this huge mirror on the door, and the one above the bed in which Marc could see himself right now, lying on the bed. What will Lady Stella think of him lying here?

Marc couldn't think about it for long, as the door opened and his mistress entered the room again. "Well what do we have here, my pet chilling on the bed. Did you need a nice place to rest Marc, while I was preparing for the big finale?"

"Y-y-es mistress, I really needed a quick break to relax after bending over like bef...". Marc couldn't finish his sentence. Lady Stella climbed onto the bed and stood on the mattress, with her feet left and right of Marc's ankles. She had taken off her overknee leather boots from before, now Marc could see her feet, covered in silky nylons. Through the fabric, Marc could see toenails, painted in an intense orange, looking rather girly and playful. So hot. And Marc could see how she had prepared herself: Lady Stella must have taken the fleshy 10" dildo with her when she left, now it was attached to her hip with some kind of harness. It was there, between her thighs, just like a real cock. She was standing above Marc, holding the base of the cock with her right hand, waggling the dildo up and down, smiling at her pet. "Look what I have for you my little slut. Do you like the view? That drooling and growing cock of yours tells me you do", she laughed.

Marc took his eyes of the artificial cock and looked at his own. Indeed, he had a hard-on. The tip of his penis was wet and a little dollop of cum was already on his way down the shaft. Marc shivered with excitement. He loved that this beautiful domme could see how aroused he was, and especially that it was obvious what got him into that mood: wearing lingerie and looking at a 10" dildo bouncing up and down between a woman's legs ready to be served. Humiliating himself by acting like a needy slut.

Then, Lady Stella showed Marc the second glas of cum, which she was holding in her left hand. She smiled. "Well Marc, you already look like quite the slut, but there is room for improvement. What do you think where that cum belongs?"

Marc trembled with his eyes wide open. He felt so thrilled, and that made him keen and willing for more. "It belongs...on my face and into my mouth, mistress!"

Lady Stella's smile turned into a lusty grin. "For now, you have already eaten enough cum. I want this on your face only. I want you to look like a whore who finished off a dick on her face. Close your eyes Marc. Getting cum into your eyes hurts, maybe you don't know that yet. And close your mouth as well. In fact, make a duck-face for me, bring out those lips. Yes, good boy. Now before I'll shower you with that cum: tell me what you want me to do. Beg for it, slut!"

With his eyes closed, Marc was shaking from arousal. This goddess knew exactly how to play him, how to get him in that randy mood willing to do anything. Doing humiliating stuff really got Marc going, but asking and even begging for all of that was almost the best part of it. Especially when Lady Stella could perfectly see how hard and wet his dick got by all of this. "Please mistress, give me that cum, drench me with my own juice and make me your...cum-slut. Please Lady Stella, I want that cum on my face, my dick is hard only by the thought of you humiliating me like that. Please cum on me, please!"

Lady Stella laughed and started pouring the content of the glas on Marc's face. She was still standing, letting the cum fall down from high above Marc. The first drops landed on his cheeks, then on his pursed lips. So slowly, she covered Marc's mouth, chin and cheeks. While Marc felt so used and horny, he heard constant laughter. God he just got a glas of cum emptied on his face and he loved it.

With his eyes still closed, he could feel Lady Stella moving on the bed. She was now behind his head, knelt down and put the flesh-colored 10" strapon right on Marc's cum-covered face. She rubbed the dick on his face, smearing the cum left and right. "Get your tongue out slut, clean that cock for me. Come on, Marc, I know you want it. I can see it by the look of that swollen, drooling cock of yours!"

She was right, Marc wanted nothing more than to act like a needy whore. Getting treated like a slut made him so horny, and being so horny made him even more willing to humiliate himself even further. It was a vicious circle of excitement, and Lady Stella obviously knew that very well. Marc put his tongue out, instantly tasting his own cum on his lips. He started to lick the silicone cock, caressing it with his lips and tongue. Oh god there was so much cum. Lady Stella slapped his tongue with the strapon and then put the dick deep into his throat. And out again. And back in. Thrust after thrust went into Marc's mouth, each time covering his face with his saliva and some remaining sperm. Every few seconds, Lady Stella spat on Marc's face and her cock, to even increase the amount of fluids involved. Marc could taste that gummybear-flavor and was delighted.

Especially as Lady Stella grabbed Marc's solid hard-on and started massaging it slowly. With every stroke of Lady Stella, Marc became more eager to suck her strapon. To show his mistress how he enjoyed all this, Marc started moaning again, like a woman of course. Lady Stella laughed. God how he loved hearing Lady Stella laugh at him. She kept stroking his dick, now with a faster pace. Marc came close to orgasm several times, but Lady Stella always seemed to know when to slow down. Marc had no idea how she did that although it was totally obvious. When he was close to the edge, he moaned louder, sucked wilder and began to struggle with his hands still tied behind his back. Marc enjoyed every second of it.

"Time for the big finale, do you think you can have an orgasm once more for me Marc?" Lady Stella chuckled.

"Yes please, I would like to cum so badly. What you are doing to me, this is turning me on so much. God I love it!"

Lady Stella giggled even more. "You have been such a good boy, Marc. So willing and outgoing. Tell me, how would you like to cum? Don't disappoint me with a boring idea!"

But Marc was already so exhausted, gasping for air, all sweaty and overly exciting. He couldn't think straight anymore, he was merely a horny slut with a swollen cock ready to shoot his load. "I love being treated as your slut mistress. Being submissive like this turns me on so much. Please make it even more perverted and humiliating. Let me cum in a really naughty way. Please Lady Stella, please!"

"That's what I want to see boy. Having you so horny that you are willing to do anything. Willing to humiliate yourself even further. Because that just lets your dick drool even more, you little slut. Well then, I have something in mind for you, that is perfect for your hands being behind your back. Raise your lazy ass. Push your hands against your back and bring your knees to your nose. Come on slut, keep your core stable. Good boy. So tell me, what do you think will happen now?"

Marc was still lying on the bed. But only his shoulders and upper back were in contact with the latex covers. His legs were bent up in the air. He tried his best to stabilize himself with his hands at his back. Lady Stella was so kind to grab one of his knees, what turned out to be a huge help. Marc gazed into the mirror above the bed and saw himself, dressed in that slutty lingerie. He looked like he was trying to suck his own cock, just like in those stories kids tell each other about Marilyn Manson. Could it get any more humiliating? Of course, he wasn't able to reach his cock, not even close, even if he stuck his tongue out as far as possible. What he was able to reach was the huge drop of cum dangling right before his nose, still clinging to his swollen member. Marc slurped up the drop of cum and Lady Stella laughed with all her heart. "Marc, I think you know what is going to happen next, right? Tell me!"

"I...will shoot my own load directly into my face, mistress. And I am so looking forward to it, what a great idea for me to cum...That's how I need it, that's how I want it. Thank you Lady Stella!"

His mistress smiled. She started stroking Marc's cock. Slowly. Soooo slowly. Once in a while she stopped completely, to keep him just right before the point of no return. Marc couldn't wish for more, he loved being teased like that, so close to having an orgasm, but not allowed to cum forever. Lady Stella spat on Marc's face, the sound of it and the saliva hitting his face pushed Marc over the edge. He opened his mouth, put out his tongue as far as he could and moaned. Moaned like the little slut Lady Stella made out of him. She stroked his cock just in the perfect rhythm. Although it was his third time today, stream after stream of sperm spurted out of his red and rock-hard cock. Lady Stella managed to hit not only Marc's mouth but again also his cheeks, nose and chin, just as before with the cum in the glas. This time, the cum was warm and fresh. Marc had never had an orgasm like that before.

When there was no more spunk to shoot, he almost collapsed, but Lady Stella helped him land his legs on the bed instead of on his face. She uncuffed his hands and petted his head: "Good boy. You did very well and amused me a lot. What a good little slut you are. Stay like that for a while and catch your breath. We are done - for today. I'll be back in a few minutes, then you can have a shower and dress yourself. But Marc, I have one last task for you. When I will return and before you will hop into the shower, I want you to tell me what you liked about what we just did. What got you so aroused, I want you to confess in detail. And I want you to do it while still having all that cum in your face, my little slut!"

Lady Stella left the room, Marc heard her giggle and loved it.

***

The end.