Dominatrix Makes Him a Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Second session: more humiliation.
4.5k words
4.66
39.1k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc was shopping. For his second session with his dominatrix, he wanted to bring along new lingerie for himself, just like you should wear something different for your second date. Therefore he drove to the nearest sex shop, one of those in which you can buy dildos, porn, lube, handcuffs or...slutty lingerie. The good thing about that sex shop was, that all the lingerie they had really was super slutty. Cheap stuff, low quality, cliché-ridden maid outfits or schoolgirl uniforms. The price was cheap, too.

Marc soon figured out that he disliked any lingerie with some kind of wire in it. As he didn't have any tits, there was no need to support them. Instead, he liked fishnet tops like the one he had worn in his first session with Lady Stella. On the one hand, he had a thing for babydolls and negligees. Wearing them, he imagined his dick being covered from Lady Stella's sight just until he would get a hard-on, hence revealing himself as a horny slut. On the other hand, he got really excited about a net catsuit with open crotch, with his dick being on display all the time. Or as the French called it: slip ouvert. Apart from that, what really got Marc going, were stockings and garter belts. No hold-up stockings, they had to be attached to a garter belt, that gave Marc that feeling of really being dolled-up. And all those colors. Black was his favorite, but they also had some pieces with red or pink in it - that was even more sexy and tempting than black-only.

He couldn't decide forever - and the shop assistant had already asked him twice if she could help. Unfortunately, it was not like in one of those porn movies, in which a cute salesgirl would help him and seduce her customer. She was an old hag and Marc had the impression, that she really didn't care that he bought such lingerie. Did she think the stuff was for Marc's wife? Or had she figured Marc out? By all means, she probably couldn't care less and so did Marc. He bought a black transparent babydoll with pink laces and garters to attach some black silken stockings. Lady Stella would definitely like his choice. Marc got excited and looked at his watch. Still one hour left until his second session with his domme. Damn, still one hour.

Lady Stella did like his choice. During their pre-session talk, in which Marc had to be already naked, Marc had to show her what he had bought. He spread the lingerie on the latex-covered bed: The cute black and pink babydoll and his matching black stockings. He also brought the pair of transparent high-heels he had got from Lady Stella and put them right in front of the bed.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing you wearing that outfit for me Marc. One last question, as you are obviously already having a hard-on, have you taken any viagra today?"

Marc looked puzzled, and blushed, as he indeed had a boner already: "No, of course not. I have never taken those blue pills in my life and especially in here with you, I don't need them at all. My dick is hard because...I'm so excited about being your slut again."

Lady Stella smiled. "Good. Take a quick shower and then get dressed. We can start in a few minutes."

Now Marc was standing in the middle of the room, wearing his outfit and heels. The babydoll gave him a a little chubby look, but his legs made up for it. Marc knew he had nice legs for a guy: long, straight and slightly muscular from all those squats in the gym. Marc thought they looked stunning in those high-heels.

When Lady Stella entered the room, Marc was standing there with his legs apart and his arms akimbo, looking bold. He gave his dominatrix a provocative smile while Lady Stella looked at her pet from head to toe and smiled back.

"Well look who seems to feel comfortable wearing those heels and such a slutty outfit. Marc, will you be my slut today?"

"Yes mistress."

"Let me see if you have practiced for me. Walk towards that wall over there. Then turn around, come back here, and turn again. Give me a little catwalk show, my slut."

Marc took a deep breath. He had trained at home a lot, not twisting his ankle even once. Now he wanted to show Lady Stella what he was capable of. Head up, shoulders back, stomach sucked in - he started walking. He tried his best to control his movements, to make it look sexy and seductive. Not walking streddle-legged but with his heels on one line. Shaking his butt and his hips. He made it across the room several times with Lady Stella cheering at him, also giving some advice to improve his posture.

"Oh Marc it looks like you are a natural - that is so sexy. What a good little slut you are, I am really impressed!"

While Marc walked towards his domme, he made eye-contact, smiled and continued displaying his catwalk-skills. This was really turning him on. With every round, he became more secure and bold, wiggling his ass even more.

"Marc, time to go for a little walk. It would be a shame to keep you all for myself - and I need to fetch something from the other room. Some important item you already know. Follow me. Keep walking seductively like that. If we meet someone, I want you to keep those feminine moves going. Don't break character, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." Marc's heart was pumping. Lady Stella had announced showing him off to other women, but was it now really happening? He would leave the secure environment of their personal room and stroll around in the big dungeon. Marc had checked the website before and knew, that several other women worked in the dungeon today. Actually, he had jerked off to the pictures of those women a few days ago: Blonde Miss Tina, the "young and sexy new fetish lady", the website claimed her to be only 25. Lady Gina who didn't show her face but had great pictures with a strapon around her hips. And Lady Helena, a brunette with long hair and lots of pictures clad in latex. She was slightly muscular and also offered "erotic wrestling and sexy kickboxing". That didn't cut it for Marc, but he liked the pictures with her bare feet in those fighting poses. He wouldn't tell Lady Stella that he had jerked off to those women. That was his secret. Anyway, it was around a week ago, he had saved up his cum for today. Marc got aroused. Would he meet any of those beautiful women out there? God that would be great!

Lady Stella opened the door and walked down the corridor. Marc followed her, still moving his hips and shaking his ass. He felt so naughty walking around outside there. Lady Stella opened another door, they entered a big room with a huge throne on one side. There was a long wall with an impressive selection of bdsm items attached to hooks: gas masks, huge inflatable plugs, many ropes and chains. Lady Stella looked around, smiled and found what she had looked for: the 10" flesh-colored dildo with the suction cup. The dildo Marc had already sucked. Which he had sucked while having his own cum in his mouth. He remembered how hot Lady Stella had looked while wearing it as a strapon, fucking his throat and cum-covered face. Lady Stella took the dildo off the wall and held it in front of Marc's face.

"Brings back memories, hm? Let's take it back to our room. But, I'm not the one carrying it back. And I think you need your hands free for your sexy walking and posing, right? Marc, how could we bring back that dildo, hm?" Lady Stella looked so seductively.

Marc smiled at her and opened his mouth. He took half of the dildo in and slightly bit on it, just as much as to prevent it from falling out.

"Good boy, now let's head back, you go first, I want to check out your sexy butt!" With that, she smacked Marc's ass, which made him stumble forward. He started walking, slowly, sexy, with the dildo wiggling under his nose. When Marc was in the middle of the corridor, another door opened. Oh god it was really going to happen, another domme. Marc's pulse went up. A young blonde girl dressed in a short leather skirt and black bra stood in the doorframe. They made eye-contact, she smiled and started examining Marc from head to toe.

"Why do you always get the cute ones Stella? That is just so unfair! Come here boy!"

Marc was slightly shocked, but did as was he was told. He walked towards that sexy young woman and did his best to do it just like those models on the runway. When he stood in front of her, he started caressing his body, running his hands up and down on the side of his body and over his chest, massaging his imaginary breasts. He was giving her a show. The girl looked Marc deep into his eyes, smiled - and reached under Marc's babydoll. She reached for his dick - and found it. When she grabbed his cock, her eyes started lighting up as he was already fully erect. She gave it a few strokes - and took her hand back. With the dildo in his mouth, Marc looked at the blonde girl with horny and thankful eyes.

"Damn Stella, you always are so lucky. What are your plans with this cutie?"

Lady Stella chuckled. "Well first he will show me his cock-sucking skills again. And after that, we'll see. Come join us later on if you like. By the way Marc, that is Tina. Be a nice boy and say hello to her!"

"E...oooo I...aaaa", Marc mumbled through the dildo in his mouth. He knew that Lady Stella wouldn't allow him to take that thing out of his mouth to greet her. God this was so embarrassing. Of course, the two dominant women laughed with all their hearts.

Lady Stella slapped Marc's ass again. "Come on, first part of the show is over. It is time for you to make use of your tongue!" With that, Marc walked back into their own room. He didn't know where Miss Tina went or if she replied to Lady Stella's invitation. God Marc hoped he would see her again.

Back in their room, Marc had to close the door. On the other side of the room, there was another huge mirror. Marc had to smash the suction cup of the dildo against the mirror to made it stick just in front of his nose while Marc was standing on his high heels. The dildo was bouncing up and down. In the mirror, Marc could see himself. Dressed up like a little slut. Lady Stella's slut. His dominatrix was standing right behind him.

"Now is part two of our little show. You see that nice, thick, fat cock in front of your face. What do you think you should do with it, hm Marc?"

Marc had waited so long for this moment: "Please Lady Stella, let me put that dick into my mouth. I want to suck on it like a real slut. I want to put those balls into my mouth, too. And I want to take that dick in as far as I can. Please Lady Stella, am I allowed to suck it?"

Lady Stella spit a huge amount of saliva on that flesh-colored dildo. The spit covered shaft and balls and was starting to drop down from the tip.

"Come on slut, before it falls down!"

Marc put his tongue out. He saved Lady Stella's spit from falling down by running circles around the tip. Marc took care of the artificial balls, ran his tongue over the shaft and around the veines. He sucked slowly, and increased the pace from time to time. While sucking cock, he looked into smiling Lady Stella's eyed and at himself in the mirror. God this was so humiliating. But he loved it. He slobbered and feasted on this dildo and from time to time, Lady Stella added some saliva. Marc loved the sweet taste of her spit, like cherry gum.

Lady Stella walked over to one of the walls and took down a piece of thick red rope. She grabbed Marc's hands and slowly tied them together behind his back. Even more slowly, Lady Stella put on two rubber gloves, this time black ones. She seemed to enjoy putting them on, demonstrating Marc how she put finger after finger into the right place, never losing eye-contact. With Marc's arms tied behind his back, Lady Stella reached around him and grabbed his cock.

"Oh Marc, you naughty boy. You have such a hard-on, just by sucking dick for me. What a naughty bitch you are! Come on, keep going. Show me how what a greedy little slut you are!"

Marc slobbered all over the dildo. He sucked hungrily, enjoying Lady Stella's hands massaging his penis.

"What a good cocksucker you are. I really like your enthusiasm! Do you like sucking cock for me?"

Marc let go of the dildo. "Yes Lady Stella, god this turns me on so much. I'm really proud to be your little cocksucking slut!"

Lady Stella grabbed Marc's head and pulled his hair. She pushed him back on the dildo stuck to the mirror, and Marc took the dick back into his mouth. Back and forth, Lady Stella forced him to deepthroat. Tears were running down Marc's cheeks.

"Oh, look at that. Does my little slut have to cry? Don't worry, that is just normal. Your nerves are getting penetrated when taking in a whole dick just to the balls. By the way, what did you just say, I couldn't understand. Do you like sucking cock for me, Marc?"

She kept pushing Marc back and forth on that cock. All he could bring out was: "Yyyy...Ayyyy...eeee...Eee...aaaaaa". God this was so humiliating. But her hands on his penis felt sooo good.

Lady Stella chuckled. "But Marc, you do know that sluts have more than one whole to offer right? Keep on sucking!"

Lady Stella let go of his head. She grabbed a white bottle from the table and squeezed a dollop of transparent liquid onto the gloved fingers of her left hand. Again, she stood behind Marc, grabbing his cock with her right hand.

She whispered in his ear: "Marc, you will have to offer your butt, too. You know that right you little slut? Keep sucking, and relax. You will enjoy this!"

Lady Stella put her left hand down to Marc's butt. He could feel her fingers touching his entrance. The liquid was cold, and she was touching his anus. Quickly, her index finger entered his butthole. Soon after, a second finger went in.

"That's a good boy. Really no problem for you to take two fingers up your ass, hm Marc? Have you trained at home you naughty little bitch?"

Marc shook his head with the dildo deep in his mouth. He was surprised how easily her fingers got stuck up his ass. He felt her fingers massaging him from the inside. God that was naughty. He got fingered while sucking a 10" flesh-colored dick sticking to a mirror.

The whole situation turned Marc on so much. Wearing this slutty lingerie, getting his dick massaged with one hand and his ass fucked with the other by that beautiful domme Lady Stella. She was standing so close behind him, he could feel her breathing into one of his ears. Lady Stella kept whispering naughty stuff into his mind. This was heaven.

But - his cock betrayed him. It was getting limp. Just a few seconds before, it was rock-hard. NOOOO! Lady Stella stroked him harder, but it didn't help. Marc didn't have a hard-on anymore, just like he once told Lady Stella this often happens when he gets something up his butt.

Lady Stella didn't look disappointed. She grinned. "Well Marc, you obviously are bored and need more than just some fingers in your ass. Step back!"

Lady Stella let go of his limp dick and her fingers left Marc's ass. She removed the glove on her left hand which she had used to finger-fuck him and threw it on the ground. Another glove was put on quickly. Marc let go of the dildo and stepped back as he was told. Lady Stella grabbed the shaft of the dildo and pulled it away from the mirror. With a *shlurpp* it went off, but Lady Stella just attached it back to the mirror, just further down. Now the dildo was hanging just at the height of Marc's hips. She grabbed a rubber, put it on the dildo and generously spilled lube on it out of that white bottle. Marc watched all that puzzled, she couldn't be serious. Was he supposed to get that 10" dildo up his ass? No way, that was way too big. You couldn't go from two fingers to a dildo like that so fast!

Lady Stella grabbed Marcs shoulders, turned him around and pushed him back. His bare ass touched the wet, sticky dildo and Marc knew that the position was just perfect to enter his butt. He got scared.

"Marc, you know what will happen now. But don't worry my little pet, I have something here that will help you."

She showed Marc a little black bottle with a screw-cap, just the size of her pinkie.

"Do you know what this is?"

Marc knew. He had read about it online, on websites people use to to chat about visiting dommes. First, he didn't understand the codes and abbreviations, but soon he had found out. It was poppers, some kind of drug gays use to relax the anus and ease the pain when getting fucked in their butts. And people often use it in bdsm, too.

"It not only dulls the pain Marc. It also makes you horny. Soooo horny, willing and obedient. Would you like to give it a try? You'll be surprised how your inner slut will show herself."

Marc nodded his head. He had read such crazy and encouraging stories about it, he really wanted to try it himself. He inhaled once, then twice, each time through a different nostril.

Wow. Marc's heart started beating like crazy. His head felt so warm, no...hot. Really hot. The feeling of excitement started in his stomach, he got aroused. So unbelievably aroused. Marc could feel his blood pressure elevate.

He opened his mouth "Oh god this feels incredible, I am so horny!"

Lady Stella smiled and started pushing him back again. Marc felt the tip of the dildo at his butt. With his hands tied, he managed to grab the dildo and hold it in position. Like Lady Stella's fingers before, the dildo just slipped inside Marc like it was nothing. Unbelievable, that little bottle worked miracles. While Marc was drugged and felt so super thrilled, he was filled up by that 10" dildo. And he loved that, too. Marc started to move his hips back and forth, fucking the dildo like a slut. He fucked himself with the dildo on the mirror. Lady Stella stood in front of him and smiled.

"There you go, I knew you would like that! And guess who is back, hm? Look down at that little cock of yours my little slut!"

While Marc was fucking that dildo furiously, he looked down on him. Under his swinging baby doll, he could see his fully erected penis, showing itself a bit under the cheap black fabric. Poppers obviously had an effect on his dick, too. It was rock-hard again, bouncing up and down to the rhythm of Marc's hips, with the tip wet and drops of cum running down the shaft and starting to fall off the tip. Lady Stella laughed and grabbed Marc's cock once more. But instead of stroking it, she just held it in her hand. With every thrust Marc did fucking himself in his butt, he also fucked Lady Stella's hand wrapped around his cock.

Unbelievable, this turned on Marc so much. That fat dick was now deep in his butt, going in and out, while his own dick was drooling like hell. Rubbing his cock against Lady Stella's gloved hand felt so good. As this scenery went on, he got close to coming several times, but Lady Stella just reduced the pressure of her hand against Marc's cock to keep him going.

Sweat was running down Marc's forehead. Meanwhile, he started having a hard time keeping the pace of his self-fucking. Lady Stella let go of his penis and put the little poppers bottle under Marc's nose again. He inhaled two times, while looking Lady Stella deep into her tempting eyes. Unbelievable, he instantly felt naughty. Again, a rush of excitement swept over him, regenerating him. God this stuff made him so horny. His heart started pumping wildly again.

Instead of wrapping her hand around Marc's cock, Lady Stella now just put the tip of her forefinger on the tip of Marc's swollen and drooling cock, pushing it down.

Lady Stella looked Marc deep into his glowing eyes. "This is all you will get today my horny boy. If you want to cum, fuck yourself like a slut deserves to be fucked. Pound that cock on the mirror and rub that little dick of yours against my finger."

This was hard. And hot. Marc liked her idea of how this session should reach its finale. He had to fuck the dildo on the wall in order to grind his dick on her finger. But without the friction and pressure of a whole hand, Marc had to increase the only factor left he could control: speed. Moving his hips back and forth with the dildo up his butt, Marc felt so humiliated. Being humiliated for his own pleasure, to reach orgasm - Marc was delighted. Thanks to that poppers, the fat dildo in his butt went in and out easily. Marc rubbed and grinded on Lady Stella's finger, while she was just standing there, with a mixture of boredom and amusement on her face. She kept her finger right on his glans. Marc got close to orgasm and breathed heavily.

12