Dominatrix Makes Him a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he passed the point of no return, Lady Stella wrapped her one hand around Marc's cock and started stroking it. Marc screamed out his lust, her massaging hand increased the joy of his orgasm by far. Lady Stella's other hand was placed just in front of Marc's glans, cupped to collect all of Marc's cum. And there was a lot of cum, Marc had never shot a load like this in all his life. The fat dick pushing against his prostate got his juices flowing. After many strokes and many streams of cum, Marc's orgasm ended. Just in that moment, the door opened and Miss Tina's head popped in.

She quickly overlooked the situation. Marc wearing that babydoll and stockings, standing in high-heels at the mirror. The dildo with the suction cup was clearly visible, also that it was still stuck up his butt. Marc's dick was still hard and there was a trace of cum sticking from his penis to Lady Stella's thumb. Inside her hand, there was a huge puddle of white, creamy cum.

"Oh come on Stella, did I miss the show?"

Lady Stella turned her head to the visitor: "Yes, unfortunately. Wait, actually, not the whole show. There is still a little bit more to come! You surely don't want to miss that."

The gorgeous young blonde now entered the room and closed the door behind her. She positioned herself next to Marc, with the best view possible. Marc was panting. Lady Stella smiled and raised her cupped hand, just under Marc's nose. She gave Marc a both asking and inviting look. Marc knew what that meant.

He looked into the eyes of Miss Tina, who was just grinning, looking forward to the show. Marc looked into the eyes of Lady Stella: "Mistress, would you let me lick up my cum out of your hand? Please Lady Stella, let me be a good slut and feed me my cum!"

Lady Stella brought her hand to Marc's chin: "Go get it slut. Stick your tongue out and slobber it up!"

And Marc complied. He stuck out his tongue and ran it right through the puddle of cum. Like a dog, he slobbered up his own juices while looking into the eyes of these two dommes in turns. The two were laughing.

After a few licks through that pool of cum, Tina slapped the back of Lady Stella's hand. The cum-covered hand moved forward and smeared all that creamy stuff across Marc's lips, chin and nose. Marc let out a moan of surprise and pleasure. There was still a lot of cum left, it now clinged to his face and dropped down from his chin slowly. Tina laughed with all her heart and Lady Stella gave her a playful angry look, but laughed as well. Marc enjoyed every moment of it.

A few minutes later, Tina had left, now Marc and his mistress were alone again. They were sitting on the bed, Marc really needed to catch his breath. He was still wearing the lingerie, but had taken off the high-heels. Lady Stella had poured him a glas of coke. He thanked Lady Stella for the great session and also gave regards to Tina. Marc really had enjoyed her short visit.

"Marc, you have never had poppers before? How do you feel?"

"A little lightheaded. But it's fine!"

"Well, once in a while poppers is really nice. Slaves just get so horny and obedient when using it. And it obviously helps a lot with ass-fucking and limp dicks. Drink some coke, the sugar will help you feel better! But don't use it too often. The effect wears off and it still is some chemical crap. But from time to time, it should be ok. Just be careful: Don't use it when you have taken viagra, these two don't work well together. You could faint and even die, that's why I had asked you before. But enough of that. - So, did you like Tina?"

Marc nodded enthusiastically.

"Actually, the two of us get along great and we often do sessions together. We could have a lot of fun all together, Tina is great with the strapon - and so kinky. And don't worry about the price. We can give you a special discount as you are such a special slut!" Lady Stella chuckled.

In his mind, Marc was already checking his account balance. He wanted more.

12