Dominic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly she noticed something in the way as she tried to slide the bodysuit's tight, cute male ass over her own bottom. Something was poking her.

Looking on the other side, she noticed to her surprise that not only was the suit matched to the mask, but also anatomically correct. A thick long demon cock, complete with balls and a golden Prince Albert piercing, would soon be hers to command, via a thick nub that fit deep inside her womanhood.

God, she had never implied this... how much did David understand?

With a suppressed moan, she slid it deep inside, before sliding her arms into Dominic's muscled biceps, squeezing her large breasts into the expanded but still tight receptacles offered by Dominic's pectorals. After aligning her fingers and flexing her claws a bit to test the stretchiness of the rubber, she aligned the neck piece, reached behind and zipped....

Click.

With stunning speed, as soon as the tab of the zipper reached the top of the neck, completing her disguise, someone brushed aside her arms and a wide band of some material slid around her neck with a click. Turning around, she saw the smiling face of David as she reached instinctively for her neck.

"And now you're sealed in, baby. No getting out."

Denise quickly realized what he meant. What he had slid around her neck was a leather collar, and that click was from a padlock. She was now encased in the demon skin, and though this greatly aroused her, she theatrically grabbed her face and tugged at the mask.

"Let me out!"

"Oh Denise, I know you don't want out. I got the hint. You don't like the feel of rubber. You want to be encased in it. You're not interested in parlor tricks... you want to be Dominic, don't you?"

A wide grin appeared on the mask.

"She does. She's wanted to bring me to life for a very long time. And now that I'm here, in the flesh, I've got you to thank for it."

"Hah, it was nothing. I found this weird site, I didn't specify the cock but apparently they only do anatomical and-"

"Shut up mortal. Drop your pants."

"What?"

"Drop them. Get ready for your reward."

Dominic's imposing form cornered David onto one of the dining room chairs, before casually pushing him down onto it. As he stared in wide eyed confusion, the demon went down on both knees, and began undoing David's fly...

"Whoah Denise, I know you cleaned me off that one time but-"

"Denise isn't here. Now shut up and give yourself to me."

Pulling down his boxers, "Dominic" revealed David's now stiff penis. Pushing his hips aside, the demon opened his lips wide and shoved the shaft deep into Denise's eager throat.

With one clawed hand playing with his balls, "Dominic" pushed Denise's boyfriend closer and closer to ecstasy until he eventually came, moaning as he did so. Swallowing up his juice greedily, Dominic detached, grinning madly as he wiped his lips clean with one huge, thorny arm.

"Enjoy that?"

"You were... amazing."

The demon bent forward, wrapping his arms around him to give him a passionate kiss, Denise's tongue playfully exploring his mouth. When Dominic pulled away, he was wearing a warm smile. In a familiar voice he spoke again.

"David... Denise isn't going to come out for the next few days... is that alright?"

"I understand."

"She's having a lot of fun, and she's really horny under all this rubber, but something you have to know is..."

"What?"

"She loves you. Very much. And she's very, very thankful."

"I love her very much as well."

"So... how about I trash you again at Fuerza Racing?"

"Oh you're on!"

© 2014 Dieter Schaumer All Rights Reserved

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is a snack. And I'm hungry for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Great job!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Maddy in Silicone With a silicone bodysuit, Maddy turns into Phuongin Fetish
The Past An unwanted reunion leads to a new friend, lover, and pet.in Fetish
The Best Present: Pegging my Man A wife discovers her husband is curious about pegging and….in Fetish
Succubus Bella finds a Succubus Costume.in Fetish
A Wife's Surprise Wife surprises husband with some bondage and a threesome.in Loving Wives
More Stories